Skool Luv Affair | pjm•kth

By cheejicake

When Jimin encounters a student he had never noticed before, his life gets turned upside down top!jimin Sto... More

First Day, First Meetings
My Dorm Mate
Don't
Stuck With You
Feelings.. They Suck
Party
Misunderstanding
Deal
Hormones
Distraction
Unexpected
Fun Times & 'The Talk' [M]
Happy Couple(s)
First Date
Lazy Day
Acceptance or Rejection?
Official
Milkshakes
Happy One Month-iversary
Set Ups & Set Backs
Together
Close Friends
Secret
Suspicions
What to do
Drop the Bombshell
I Love You
Time Apart
Reasons
You're Not Alone
I'm Sorry
You're Mine [NamJin]
No More Tears
Solved
Forever

Jimin's Boyfriend

10.4K 474 113
By cheejicake

As Taehyung and Jimin walked through the school gates, hand in hand, a few looks of surprise and of confusion were being thrown their way. Quite a few people were whispering as they walked past, being quite obvious as they stared at the two. Jimin couldn't care less about all of this since he was used to the attention.

Taehyung, however, was feeling slightly uncomfortable. Some of Jimin's fangirls that were waiting for him outside the building were glaring intensely at him and he did not like it one bit. "Okay guys, we're gonna head back to our dorm before the teachers see this idiot. We'll see you soon, bye!" Seokjin waved as he and Namjoon headed off.

The boys waved goodbye to the two before they also began making their way to their own rooms. Taehyung was silent the whole journey back to the dorms. He simply wanted to get return to his dorm where no one else could judge him or hate on him for 'stealing' Jimin. When they finally reached their dorm, the two bid goodbye to their friends before entering.

"Oh. Taehyung, Jimin, is that you?" Daehyun exited their kitchen area and headed towards the door where Taehyung and Jimin were stood. "Well damn, where were you guys last night?" He questioned, observing the two who were overly dressed for school. Taehyung nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"We were kind of at a party last night.. Please don't tell on us" He requested, earning a playful eye roll from the blonde. "What kind of a person do you think I am? Of course I won't tell on you. Go get changed, I'm making food for me and Youngjae and I'll make some for you too"

Jimin smiled brightly as he heard that. "Thanks, hyung! You're the best" He said before the two headed to their bedroom to change into more comfortable clothing. It was silent whilst they were changing but a peaceful silence. Once Jimin had finished changing his clothes, wearing a blank tank top and black joggers, he pulled Taehyung onto his bed, bringing him close to his chest. The younger was startled but relaxed into the embrace, placing one hand on Jimin's chest. "Jimin.. How are you still tired? We slept for so long" Taehyung commented as Jimin closed his eyes. The latter simply shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not tired. I just want to be with you"

Taehyung blushed, hiding his face in Jimin's chest. "Daehyun hyung is making us breakfast, we can't stay here all day.." He mumbled. The older chuckled and nodded. "Okay. So after we eat, what do you want to do?" The younger shrugged. "I don't mind" He replied as Jimin was ran his fingers through his pink hair. "Then.. shall I take you out on a date? I have the idea for a perfect first date" He grinned happily, Taehyung smiled after seeing how happy his boyfriend was.

"Okay, that sounds fun. Where are we gonna go?" He asked curiously. "I'm not gonna say. It'll be a surprise. Now," Jimin broke their embrace as he sat up in bed, Taehyung laying down, looking up at the older. "Let's go help Daehyun and Youngjae hyung. The sooner we do, the faster I can get to planning our date tonight" He said, stretching out his hand for Taehyung took grab hold of, pulling the younger up from the bed.

They headed to the kitchen area where Daehyun was cooking and Youngjae was sat up on the counter, watching the older. "Hey, that's not how you do it" Youngjae frowned, nagging the blonde who rolled his eyes. "Jae, you said you'll let me make breakfast today so trust me. I know what I'm doing" He replied before noticing the two who entered the room.

"Oh, hey guys. Breakfast is almost ready. You can just watch something on the TV if you like and we'll bring it over when it's done" Jimin smiled, nodding his head as he and Taehyung took a seat on the sofa, cuddling closer to one another.

——

"Okay, thank you for the breakfast, hyung. I really enjoyed it. But now, I have to prepare a few things for my big date with Taehyung tonight" Jimin grinned as he stood up, clearing the table. "Oh, you two are dating now?" Daehyun questioned, surprised. "As of yesterday, yes" Jimin replied as he walked over to his boyfriend who stood up, linking their hands together. "You're leaving?" Taehyung pouted, looking down at the ground.

Jimin chuckled at this, in awe at how cute the younger could be. "Only for a while. I'll be back soon and then we'll get to having our first date" He smiled softly, lifting his hand to gently caress his boyfriend's cheek.

"You guys are so cute" Youngjae commented, causing Taehyung to blush slightly as he remembered they weren't alone. "We are, aren't we? Now, I need to go. See you later, Tae" Jimin said, pecking Taehyung's lips. The latter sighed in content, watching as Jimin left. "Okay, I'm gonna go jump in the shower. I'll catch you guys later" Taehyung waved as he exited the room, heading back to his bedroom.

As he was in the short corridor that connected the rooms, about to enter his bedroom, there was a knock at the door. "Did that idiot forget his keys" Taehyung muttered as he turned around to open the front door instead.

"Jimin-ah, why-"

As Taehyung opened the door, he was shocked to see two girls stood the door. He suddenly became speechless since he definitely wasn't expecting any girls in their dorm buildings "Um.. Can I help you? You guys really shouldn't be here" He stated but the girls weren't paying attention. One of the girls, with black hair, squealed happily.  "See, this is Kim Taehyung. Don't you think he and Jimin make such a good couple?" She said to the other blonde girl.

Taehyung awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as he heard this. "Erm, guys. You could get in trouble for being here" He spoke but yet again he was ignored by the two. "Yes! He's so adorable and Jimin is so good looking, it's a perfect match!" The blonde squealed, causing her friend to squeal as we.

Although Taehyung was glad that they weren't Jimin's fangirls here to hate on him, he felt slightly strange that there was two girls fangirling over him and Jimin. He was also becoming quite frustrated that they weren't listening to him. "Hey, you two!" He raised his voice slightly to catch their attention. The two stopped, looking up at Taehyung.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked. "Ah, no. Sorry, I just wanted to show my friend who you were. Everyone knows Park Jimin is dating his roommate Kim Taehyung but my friend didn't know you. You guys are so cute!"

'Everyone knows?' Taehyung thought. 'Well that can't be good..'

"How does everyone know?" Taehyung questioned, slightly worried. "The school website. Someone posted a picture of you two in school holding hands. But don't worry, we'll support you and make sure to keep the haters away" The black haired girl reassured with a determined look on her face.

Taehyung smiled, nodding his head. He was just grateful that these two weren't his haters coming to bother him.

"Pfft, you'll support that?"

Another girl's voice was heard causing all three of them to glance over at her. Taehyunf recognised her as one of the girls Jimin frequently hung out with. "He's not even that cute, I don't know what Jimin sees in him." She commented, making Taehyung feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Hey, he's cuter than you!" The blonde haired girl snapped.

The girl Jimin was acquainted with slowly approached Taehyung. "I'll just be waiting for that day when Jimin realises that he's made a mistake dating you. He doesn't want you, he doesn't like guys. He'll realise this soon" She said coldly before walking away. Taehyung sighed as he stared at the ground. He was expecting people not to accept him but this soon? And to be this harsh? It made him quite upset.

"Forget her. She's jealous because Jimin broke up with her and that he chose you and not her. Don't be sad, okay? You have us on your side. Sorry for bothering you, we won't come again" The two girls bowed their heads slightly, waving as they left.

The latter smiled slightly before closing the door and finally making his way to his bedroom. He headed straight to Jimin's bed, laying down and holding tightly onto the older's pillow. All he wanted at that moment was Jimin. He sighed as he stared at the ceiling. 'Jimin is finally mine.. I have nothing to worry about'

He let that one girl's words affect him a little bit too much but deep down he knew that as long as he had Jimin, everything would be fine. He hugged Jimin's pillow as his eyes slowly closed, eventually drifting off to sleep

~

"No"

Seokjin frowned as he stared at the guy in front of him. Namjoon pouted. "Please~" He whined. "I have better things to do than lie in bed with you all day. You're the one who drank too much last night and you have to rest, not me." Seokjin replied as he folded his arms. However, Namjoon wouldn't accept no as an answer. So he did what he had to do. He grabbed onto Seokjin's arm and pulled him onto the bed with him, causing the latter to yelp in surprise.

"Hey, Kim Namjoon!"

Namjoon smirked as he stared at Seokjin who was laying next to him, a frown on his face. "Just stay with me. I'm gonna be bored"

"I'm not a fucking toy that entertains you whenever you're bored" Seokjin retaliated, glaring at the other.

"I know. But I love your company. You're the only one I actually want around me" Seokin fell silent upon hearing those words. He didn't know how to respond to that and couldn't be sure whether or not Namjoon was being serious. "Whatever.." He mumbled. "So you'll stay with me?" The older let out a sigh of defeat. "Only for a little bit"

Namjoon grinned happily, pecking Seokjin's lips which made him blush.

'Idiot..'

~

Hoseok and Jungkook entered their dorm and headed straight to their room to get changed. They wanted to get out of their uncomfortable clothing. "I'm never listening to Seokjin hyung again. I'm so tired and that air mattress wasn't comfortable at all" Jungkook muttered as he pulled out a hoodie from his wardrobe. "I know. But it was quite fun, though. Your dance moves were pretty awesome" Hoseok chuckled as he removed his shirt.

The younger blushed a bit at the comment, turning around to reply to the older. But as soon as he saw a Hoseok shirtless, he couldn't form any words. He was speechless. "N-No.. Your dance moves are so much better" He replied, turning away so his back was facing Hoseok. The latter shook his head. "Nope, you were great. I really enjoyed watching you dance" Jungkook smiled to himself as he stared at the ground. Hoseok was always so kind to him.

Once the two had finished changing, they decided to relax and head to their living area to watch TV. They sat on the sofa beside each other but they weren't sat as close as they usually would. Jungkook was happy that he was talking to the older again but he still hadn't forgotten about what had happened. Hoseok's words had hurt him a lot but he realised that those words weren't as painful as the older not speaking to him. He hated that period of time where the two didn't speak with one another.

He missed his friend. Although Jungkook was hurting, he decided to put his feelings aside and pretend that he and Hoseok were best friends and only that. It was for the best. He snuggled closer to Hoseok which made the older smile, glad that they were slowly getting back to normal. "Hoseok hyung"

"Hm?"

"I really missed you"

Hoseok chuckled at how cute the younger was. "What do you mean? I've been here this whole time" He replied as he wrapped an arm around the younger. "Yeah but it seems like we haven't hung out together in forever." Hoseok nodded in agreement. "Yeah.. We've been so concerned with Jimin and Taehyung getting together that we haven't had our own time together" The way that Hoseok worded it  made it seem as if the two were a couple which made the younger blush from the thought of it.

'Impossible. I'll never be with Hoseok hyung..'

"But those two are finally an item so they'll be spending all their time together. Maybe now we can hang out more, just the two of us" Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. His arm loosely wrapped around Hoseok's waist as he let out a sigh of content. He simply loved being with him. Just then there was a knock at the door, interrupting them. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Who could that be?" He asked as he broke their embrace and stood up, exiting the room to go and open the door.

Jungkook pouted, mentally cursing whoever it was that interrupted them. It was selfish but he wanted Hoseok all to himself with no interruptions.

"Jimin?"

The latter smiled as he entered the dorm, the two heading back to living area where Jungkook was. He took a seat next to the frowning younger, Hoseok sitting beside him. "What're you doing here? Where's Taehyung?" Hoseok questioned. "He's at our dorm. I'm planning my first date with Taehyung today since we're both a bit bored." Jungkook chuckled slightly. "Wow, because you're bored you'll date him?" Jimin frantically shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that. For gods sake, shut up Jungkook" He frowned, the younger grinning.

"I just thought today it would be nice for both of us to go on a date tonight so I planned it out in my head but I need some help. So.. I need you two to help me" Hoseok and Jungkook both exchanged glances before looking back at Jimin. "What kind of help?"

~~

Jimin happily entered his bedroom, smiling as soon as he saw Taehyung asleep on his bed. "So cute.." He mumbled as he walked over to his own bed, getting in and laying beside Taehyung, admiring the younger's features. "How have I only noticed how beautiful you are.." He muttered as he gently caressed his boyfriend's cheek. Although asleep, Taehyung slowly shifted closer to Jimin which made the latter smile to himself, wrapping his arms around the younger.

"Cutie.." He muttered before kissing Taehyung's forehead. Jimin was grateful to have the pink haired boy in his life because he felt like he finally had a chance at true happiness. He could finally be himself with the younger, with no secrets. This was his chance to have a meaningful relationship and do everything right this time.

Jimin sighed in content. As he was laying in bed with Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook were preparing everything for their date tonight.

He was hoping everything would be perfect tonight.

~
A/N: Found time to update this.
I have so many exams but I'll find time to write. Writing is my stress reliever so I'll write parts of chapters when I need to relax from exam stress~
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update ^^ I'll update when I can :)) ily guys ♡♥

2020 update
loool maybe I should've studied more instead of writing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.2K 41
The first humans on earth were born with five different hair colors: yellow, magenta, cian, black and white. As time went on new hair colors appeare...
275K 11.4K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...
25K 1.8K 52
"Wait, your telling me I died in a car accident 100 years ago but you brought me back to life and as repayment, you want me to be friends with your s...
25.2K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...