百合発表!(Yuri Announcements!)

By The-Yuri-Addict

[百合発表!- Yuri Announcements!] A frequently updated guide of my stories and those to come to keep up to date w... More

- Previews
- Important Announcement! ((Please Read))
ありがとう!(Thank you!)
(Update~)
Official Return of the Yuri Addict!
Update II
Another Update!! ♥
ごめんなさい... (I'm Sorry...)
A Lily For My Dearest Chapter 2 Preview
人生と更新 (Life and Update!)
Return~!

アップデイト {Update!} (Please Read)

56 4 0
By The-Yuri-Addict

ごめんなさい...

I promised to update very soon as well as publish more stories, and I am so very sorry that I have yet again failed to follow up on it! Things are still not very good with the spinal virus (it has turned out to be not a true virus at all, but a side effect of extreme subconscious anxiety that is now accompanied with week-long pain in the heart region of the chest). I am not required to visit any more doctors, and school is lessening a little, so I will have more free time to write. I do not wish to disappoint any of you with any more false promises (if you were disappointed at all ;~;) and hope to update soon to my best abilities. I am very glad for all of your patience and continuing to read my stories. It means quite a lot to me. Thank you all~ ^ ^ Your patience will be rewarded very soon!

- The-Yuri-Addict

(Ohayou Gozaimasu has encountered a brief writer's block, but the new chapter should be up very soon~ It is first on my list of updates~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...