That Girl (modern!reader×kny)

By kyokyoumai

(i do not own the picture above) ______________________________________ When a normal girl from the 21st cent... More

~introduction~
Confusion
Realization
Past
What?
A/N
Meeting
King Of The Demons
Again, Questioning Everything.
New Mission
Mugen Train #1
Mugen Train #2
A/N
In A Dream
unheard conversations with the slayers pt.1
unheard/unknown conversations with the demons pt.2
Enmu, Lower Moon 1
2k!!!
Rengoku Kyojuro
What the hashiras think about (Y/n) Pt. 1
What the Hashiras think about (Y/n) Pt.2
A/N
The End Of Enmu
Akaza
Akaza Pt.2
4k
OC
5k
Set Your Heart Ablaze
random
After The Fight
6k
Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen
The Entertainment District
~Insert Yourself~
7k
A New Friend
8k
9k
Memories
Behind The Storyline
10k
New Art!
Moonlight
Daki, Upper Moon 6
14k
15k
The Setting Sun
16k
Once Again;
I'm Back
Spiral
Origins, Unknown Pt. 1
Origins, Unknown Pt. 2

Hashira

2.4K 61 43
By kyokyoumai

Tanjiro is going to die..? Because of me, tanjiro is going to die?

"Night Breathing, Fourth Form: Countless Days, Countless Nights"

I sliced... rui's head? How did i get out of his threads? Huh? Nezuko is out too.... I'm feeling dizzy...

I guess, I'll pass out.

~timeskip~

"Hey, wake up. I said wake up. WAKE UP! CAN'T YOU GUYS HEAR ME?!? WAKE UP OR I'M GOING TO-"

"Huh?"

I'm with the Hashiras now..? But back then... How did i kill rui?

"She looks so cute ! Why is she here?" Mitsuri asked.

Did... MITSURI CALL ME CUTE?!?!?! ME? CUTE?

"Poor souls.... Namu Amida Butsu" Gyomei said while crying.

"She looks like an ignorant brat, i wonder how she killed that demon. They told us that she used a breathing form that isn't even recognized by anyone. She isn't wearing a uniform too."

"And this brat... I want to kill him. I loathe demons in the first place"

"Trash. Especially this brat... He's an idiot! And this girl... Oi.. What in the world is a "Night Breathing"? Did you create it by yourself? Or did someone pass it to you? Was it powerful enough to kill a 12 kizuki in one slash? You seem like a rookie. Or is it a powerful breathing form made for rookies?"

"Mr. No Eyebrows, please stop asking questions. I don't remember a single question you asked. I'm tired, so stop talking."

"I'll kill-"

"Shinazugawa-san, that's enough! She seems to be injured very much! If she puts any more pressure on her wounds, her blood vessels would pop!"

"Blood vessels popping? That'll make a flamboyant sound! Come on, do it!"

"Kocho-sama... I found this in her pocket.. I don't know what this is... It seems like a rectangular box?" The kakushi said.

"Ara ara! May I know what that is, (Y/n)-san?"

"I-it's something important....
Please give it to me..."

"I see! Sure! Here you go!" Shinobu said.

"Thank you...." i said.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived" the twins said in an eerie voice.

"Good morning, my dear children. I am pleased to see that we have reached our biannual hashira meeting. The weather seems to be great today, i wonder if the sky is blue." Oyakata-sama said.

"My greetings, oyakata-sama. I am pleased to see that you're in good health and bright as always."

"And yes, as you said, the weather is amazing today, and the sky is blue as well."

"Thank you, Sanemi."

"Now, shall we call Kamado Tanjiro and (L/n) (Y/n) out to tell us what happened?"

"Your wish is our command."

"Kamado Tanjiro, please tell us what really happened."

"M-my ssister turned into a demon.... But she haven't devoured any human! Not a single one! She'll fight alongside with me as a fellow demon slayer!"

"My children, i request all of you to accept Tanjiro and Nezuko as they are."

"Oyakata-sama! Even if it's your own wish, i cannot accept it!"

"As you wish, oyakata-sama!"

"I'm fine with neither ways, since i'm probably going to forget about it."

"I cannot accept it, oyakata-sama! Even if you wish for it!"

"This boy isn't even looking flamboyant! And his story is spinning in a drab way! I don't like it! I can't accept it!"

"I cannot accept it too oyakata-sama! Demons are filthy creatures that's been eating human beings for centuries! It isn't changing, and it never would!"

"I don't know what to say, oyakata-sama."

"I cannot agree, oyakata-sama. Instead, let's put these pitiful children out of their misery and end their life at once! Namu Amida Butsu"

"My children, here's a letter sent by the former Water Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji regarding about the situation of Tanjiro and Nezuko."

"I shall read you an abridged version."

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her resilient mental strength, Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even in a starved state, she never devoured any humans and this has been held true more than two years. Althought the situation seems somewhat far-fetched, it's an indispusable fact. In the event that Nezuko does assault a human, Kamado Tanjiro, as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyu will atone by committing seppuku."

"I can't agree to this... We can't prove that she won't hurt any humans! Rot in hell for all i care!I would even let this thing live if it was a human but i can't let a demon roam freely! Not in this life!"

He took Nezuko's box, and took out his katana and slashed his own hand.

"Oi, demon! Come out! It's your favourite human blood! Sink your teeth in this!"

"Shinazugawa, it's no use of doing it in the sunlight. We need to take it to a dark place or else the demon won't show it's face."

"Oyakata-sama, please forgive this discourtesy."

yo my man can't even see what's going on

"Sanemi...."

"Now! Come out you filthy demon! Show us your true colours!"

He set his foot on the box and opened it with his katana

Nezuko came out with her mouth full of drool.

"It's your favourite human blood! Come on, sink your teeth in my skin! Then i'll behead you as soon as you do it!"

"NEZUKO! LET HER GO!"

Nezuko turned her face in disgust. Of course she would, she does literally have a personality of a demon, does she.

"What happened?"

"The demon seems to turn her head in disgust after seeing the sight of his blood."

"That's it. Now, children."

"Oyakata-sama."

"We can't prove Nezuko won't attack anyone, but we also can't prove that she'll hurt a human. For now, as you see, she turned her head in disgust. That's enough for now, i suppose."

"And, children. I forgot to tell everyone about a important thing. Tanjiro here have met Kibutsuji."

"WHAT?!"

wahahah no one even knew lol

"He met Kibutsuji?! Even when the Hashiras have never crossed paths with him?!"

"Yes, i feel like Kibutsuji is planning for something big, in addition to his appearance in the public."

"How did he look like?!"

"What about his powers?"

"Did you fight?"

"Did he kill anyone?"

"Where di you meet him?!"

"I-i met him in Asakusa..."

"Hey! Answer me first!"

"I'm the one who first asked him a question! Shut up!"

Ubayashiki put his fingers on his lips, signaling everyone to be silent.

"So, now that Kibutsuji showed out himself to the public, he might head towards the corps. So my children, please be careful. You might even end up running into a member of the 12 kizuki."

"Yes, Oyakata-sama."

"Now, Ms. (Y/n). Please tell us what really happened, and where you came from."

Oh god... he's asking me... HE'S ASKING ME?! Ugh, should i carry on the lie that i came from Asakusa?

No! Tanjiro told them that he saw muzan in asakusa! They'll question me if i have seen him too if i say i'm from Asakusa... I guess, it's not a big problem, is it?

"I'm from Asakusa, oyakata-sama."

"I see."

"I don't know how i got to the Natagumo Mountain.. The last thing i remember before i found myself on the mountain was getting hit by a vehicle.."

"Is that right? I see.."

"I don't remember much from before..."

"(Y/n), I have an idea about where you are from. Don't worry. To make things back to normal, we'll help you. That's for sure."

I don't know what to say.. will they really help me? I guess so..

"Now then, please tell us about the Night Breathing."

Night breathing...About it? I don't know if i should tell him about it in front of everyone...

"Oyakata-sama, i would like to discuss about it in private, if you allow me to. I don't want to say about it in front of everyone... It's alright if you can't! I'l tell about it here..."

"Sure. It's not a problem, my child."

Wait, he argeed on it? The heck?

"Oyakata-sama! She's a stranger! We can't let her talk with you in private! What if she's an ally of Kibutsuji? She's from Asakusa! That's where that boy said that he met Kibutsuji!"

"Sanemi, calm down. This girl wouldn't have killed lower 5 if she was an ally of Kibutsuji."

"But oyakata-sama..."

"Sanemi."

"Yes."

Should I tell them where I'm really from..?
_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 36.5K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...
21.9K 958 27
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
64K 2.9K 22
▬▬▬ㅤkny various x reader ࣪ 𓈒 ✿⁠⠀ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ━━ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ━━ (ㅎ) synopsis . . . a sick girl with a wish in one world, & a reincarnated girl in th...
1.8K 36 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...