Moonlight

[Author's Note:-  From today on, i'll be busy with some stuff, so i won't be updating in the middle of the week, seemingly. So, i'll be updating every week, at Sunday! If i have some time, i'll make sure to update even in the middle of the week! And, i think it's time we focus on the story. There won't be much of filler chapters. I'll continue to do my best! Thank you!]

(Y/n)'s POV:-

"Thank you, Furiko-chan!" One of the ladies said, after i helped them carry some stuff.

"Not a problem!" I replied.

"I'll be going, then!" I said, walking upstairs.

We planned that we'll be getting out of our houses tonight, so i'll be getting ready soon.

Or Inosuke will make a commotion.

"Oi! Fyaruko!" I heard someone whisper-shout.

I turned back to see Inosuke, trying to hide himself by the pillars which did not absolutely work.

"Inosuke, if you're gonna call out to me, wouldn't you pronounce the name right?" I asked, sighing.

"Nah!" He said, not even thinking.

"I'm hungry! I just ate, but that food wasn't enough for meh!" Inosuke said, thinking he was whispering, though he was shouting.

"W-well? We can make our own food here, so- should i make some for you..?" I asked.

"Firuka, just so you know, all of your food are terrible except the Tempura and Onigiri you made." When Inosuke said that, it hit me deep.

"I DO COOK WELL, ALRIGHT?! WELL, ATLEAST, THE EASY ONES!" I whisper-shouted.

"Who in their right mind would say that, firuka?! You remember that one time? When you almost killed Ganya, Gonpachiro, Monitsu and me?!" Inosuke shouted.

"Huh? Gan- OH! Right, but- but they all said that the food wasn't that bad... didn't they....? Well, i'm sure it tasted good, haha...?" I said questionably.

"Do you really think so?! HUH?! Think again!"

~Flashback~(?)

"Oi! Genya!" I called out to the angry boy, who was walking back and forth.

"WHAT?! I- I mean, what..?" Genya replied, looking at me as if i was some alien.

"I made food! Wanna eat?!" I asked.

"N-no thanks! I don't want to eat!" He shouted out of nowhere.

"Come on! Everyone are gonna eat!" I said, pulling him over.

"NAH! I DON'T WANT TO! LET ME GO!" Genya aggressively shouted.

"NO! YOU'RE GONNA EAT NOW, UNDERSTAND..?" I asked, eerily.

"H-HUH?! WHY DOES EVERYTHING YOU SAY SOUND SUSPICIOUS?!" GENYA SCREAMED.

"No no, don't be scared! I'm just a normal person! No need to be scared of me!" I said, smiling.

"Eh?" Genya questionably looked at me.

"Yes! Now, come!" I said, pulling Genya by his collar.

"B-but-"

"YO! (MISP/N)! GIMME MORE!" Inosuke frantically shouted.

"Oh, it is quite exquisite, when someone asks more of the food i made." I said, grinning.

"Sit down, Genya!" I turned to the boy who practically passed out.

"Huh? Uh..." The boy confusingly stared and sat down.