Is It True Love?

By sO_dO_iT0

This is a smut/fluff book. Mostly fluff. If you don't like it I suggest you LEAVE 🙌🏾❤️ More

Ending of school (Minho's POV)
In the cafe (Jisung's POV)
HAN!? (Minho's POV)
I'm used to it... (Jisung's POV)
Those bastards... (Minho's POV)
Min~ (Jisung's POV) *slight smut*
Yes, I'm sure (Third-person POV) smut
In the morning (Jisung's POV/fluff)
Is it time? (Felix's POV)
The confession (Third-person POV)
You're.. insecure? (Hyunjin's POV)
Vacation (Jisung's POV)
The break-up (Third-person POV)
The hang-out ❤️ (Felix's POV)
Time to go home ❤️ (Minho's POV) *smut*
Update !!
The Talk (Third person POV)
Binnie's Birthday (Felix's POV)
Stripper?
Not an update! Just a question.

Sorry.. (Hyunjin's POV)

39 1 0
By sO_dO_iT0

Did Hyunjin really come?
••••••••••••••••••••
He had a panic attack because of me.. how could I. I should've came with him. I need to stop ignoring him! He's my fucking boyfriend for fucks sak- I was cut off by a pear of arms raped around me and water on my shoulder. "H-hyunjin.." Shit, I forgot he was even here. "What" "Why are you ignoring me? I try everyday to make you stop but you won't. Do.. do you not love me anymore?" Those words.. 'do you not love me anymore'. I do Jisung. "I do love you. I just.. I don't know. I've never gotten yelled at like that over makeup. I'm sorry.." I don't know why I ignored him.

I need to stop though. He's been through so much for a whole month. I haven't spoken to him in a while month. "What the hell is wrong with me!?" " Nothing, you're perfect. You bought that makeup for no reason. Your very beautiful Hyunjin. Please, understand that." Was he.. crying? He was crying because of me? I got up completely forgetting Jisung was even there until he tumbled on the floor. "Oww.." I went to go make breakfast. He was hurting because of me.. I didn't even help him.

After I made breakfast, Jisung came to eat. "Are you going back today?" I could tell Jisung wanted me to stay with him. "Yes, I have work I signed up for" Jisung looked sad. He tried to hold back the tears. I've known Jisung since we were in kindergarten. I know when he was holding back his tears or his emotions. "Oh.. ok! I'll see you next week then?" I need to break up with them. I'm not good for them.. "Jisung" Jisung looked at me. "Yea?" I needed to say it. JUST FUCKING SAY IT! "I'm breaking up with all of you" Jisung was shocked. Why did I do that!? I love them! Why.. "W-what?" He was holding back his tears again. "Text them and tell them" I walked out the hotel door.

What the hell did I just do..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 794 21
DISCONTINUED smut 🔞 fluff ☁️ angst ❤️‍🩹 if my spelling is wrong, please ignore it 😭
6.2K 108 11
A lot of fluff and maybe a little angst - I have a dedicated book for smut, if you want to check it out you can :)
2.6K 83 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
23.9K 1K 27
Teach Me was published back in 2020 as my first smut book. Sadly, this year, the platform decided to take it down claiming it was violating their pol...