The Forgotten Princess (Disc...

By Cozmo4

(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) 💫You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know cl... More

Important Information ⚠️
💫 Prolouge 💫
❄ Bio ❄
❄ Chapter 1 ❄
❄ Chapter 2 ❄
❄Chapter 3❄
❄️Chapter 4❄️
Thanks...I guess
❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️
❄️ Chapter 7 ❄️
⚠️ Important Announcement ⚠️
🚨 This Story is Discontinued 🚨

❄ Chapter 5 ❄

1.5K 50 18
By Cozmo4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all made it to one of the four winds temples. Me and Paimon just stared at the entrance, while Kaeya surveyed the area.

Y/n: 'So this is the temple. I honestly thought it would be much bigger... Then again we haven't went inside yet.'

I took a deep inhale of the air and noticed something off about it. The scent was strong. So strong that it burning my nostrils and my throat, leaving me in a coughing fit.

Kaeya and Paimon turned to me.

Paimon: "Are you okay Y/n?"

Y/n: " *cough* Y-yeah, I'm fine."

Kaeya: "You smell it too, don't you? Something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power."

Kaeya: "Oh yes, it's going to be very lively in there indeed."

Y/n: "Well I can't disagree that there might be mob of all sorts of creatures inside."

Kaeya: "Oh, ho-ho! Quite the brave one, aren't you!"

I cross my arms feeling a little offended by what he said.

Y/n: "What!? You expect me to be scared of this? I just fought a dragon, if that's not bravery then you definitely need your eye checked."

He chuckled at my statement.

Kaeya: "Fair point. Let's head in. No one makes offerings to The Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanish... We need to clear out the temples, for The Four Winds."

My brows furrowed and I nodded. I pulled out the book as we all went inside the temple of the Wolf.

Inside the Temple of the Wolf

Paimon: "Wow this place is so much bigger on the inside."

I wasn't really paying attention to Paimon. I opened my catalyst book and I noticed that there were a few useful spells in here, but as I skimmed through it half of the pages are blank. I just hummed and closed the book.

Kaeya: "Let me show you how the Knights of Favonious conquer our adversaries!" He turns to me. "Why don't you test out that book out now that we're here."

Kaeya was the first to go further inside and we followed. Paimon floated next to me eyeing my book.

Paimon: "By the way. What's inside it anyway?"

Y/n: "Apparently some of them are different kinds of spells."

She started to get even more curious about it. I could even see stars in her eyes.

Paimon: "Ohh, what kind!?"

I could only give her a blank stare.

Y/n: "I don't know. I haven't used it yet... so stop bugging me about it."

Kaeya signaled us to stop in our tracks. In the air there was a floating platform, and low to the ground were a couple of hilichurls surrounded in shallow water.

Kaeya: "Hmm. If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there."

Paimon: "Wait... How do you know?"

Kaeya: "Heh, experience... The kind of experience you get after years of dealing with things like this for others."

He uses his wind glider to get off the ledge. He lands and pulls out his sword, battling the hilichurls. I also glide off the ledge and landed safely on the ground in the shallow water on accident.

Y/n: "Crap why is there so much water in here..." I analyzed the hilichurls I noticed that all are in the water. An idea pops in my head. "Actually I could use this."

I open the book and slam my hand directly in the water forming big sharp ice crystals leading a trail towards the hilichurls.

Y/n: "Kaeya, get out of the way!"

Kaeya turns to sees shards of ice fast approaching. He dodged it just in time as it impales every one of those hilichurls, killing them in the process. Kaeya smiles at what he witnessed. I was a little surprised at how huge it was.

Y/n: 'I probably went a little overboard...'

Kaeya: "Not bad, for a newbie."

I caught off guard by his compliment. I rolled my eyes and took it anyway as I put away my catalyst. A door opens and we all went through traveling deeper inside.

Kaeya: "Y/n... If I'm not mistaken, you and Aether don't seem to have a Vision. So... how exactly is it that you're able to channel elemental energy?"

Y/n: 'Vision? what is he talking about?'

I was confused by what he meant, but judging by his suspicious expression I better say something quick. I tried thinking about about any convincing excuse to say. Until Paimon covered for me.

Paimon: "It was a very strange phenom.. pheneme..."

Y/n: "You mean phenomenon?"

Paimon: "Yeah, that!"

(A bit of a timeskip brought to you by, what the hell is under that fucking eye patch! No, I'm serious.)

Me and Kaeya fought a few other enemies along the way while Paimon... "helped" with one of them. I was starting to get used to my new weapon pretty quickly.

As we went along the path we came across you guessed it... More water, except this time many spikes were submerged in it. Making it impossible for us to swim through without getting hurt. Kaeya wanted to show off a bit of skills, which I rolled my eyes at, and he used his so-called "Vision" to create a ice path for him to walk through, but quickly thawed out for me to use it. I wanted to try something.

I carefully stepped on the surface of the water, and just as I thought a small patch of ice formed at bottom of my feet. Strong enough for me to step on without it breaking. Once my theory was correct I simply just pulled a Jesus Christ and walked on the water. Kaeya wasn't paying attention until he saw me, shocked on how effortlessly I made it across without his help. I only smirked at his expression.

Y/n: "What's the matter Captain? You're not the only one that's full of surprises you know."

He was silent but I can tell he got a bit flustered by my teasing. I couldn't help but to snicker as I walk past him. I could feel his stare from the back of my head as he followed. He changed the subject.

Kaeya: "Speaking of which. Did you know that Stormterror was once one of the Four Winds. I'm not aware of the exact details. If you're interested, you can ask the Acting Grand Master about it."

We walk up the flight of stairs and we spot a teal looking stone in the middle of the room. Some Anemo energy swirling around it.

Paimon: "Is that the thing that Stormterror is using to gain it's power?"

I simply answered her, definitely not obvious, question.

Y/n: "Well considering that it's placed conveniently in the middle of this empty room and has glowing Anemo energy around it menacingly.... I'm gonna have to say no."

Paimon: "Wait, really?"

Y/n: "Of course not Paimon! Don't state the obvious. It makes you look stupid." I lectured her.

Kaeya: "In any case we should definitely deal with it."

He used his sword to chip away at the stone, while I created a descent amount of ice shards charging directly at it. Breaking it into pieces.

After the damage has been done. I heard Kaeya start clapping as it's echoing all throughout the room.

Kaeya: "Bravo! What a performance! You are, to my surprise, a well-trained knight. The battles you just fought were a sight to behold."

I couldn't very much disagree with him. It's only been less than a day since I got these powers and now I'm getting a little better at using it. I scratch the back of my head not really knowing what to say.

Y/n: "Thanks, but I was just doing what I was supposed to do... I'm nothing special or anything."

He only just laughed as a response.

Kaeya: "I see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty. Stories of your heroic deeds to save Mondstadt from destruction shall be known throughout the City of Freedom, well into the future."

Kaeya: "Please do visit me at our headquarters when you have the time. I also know of a lovely tavern, if that's more your thing. Quite rewarding, no?"

I knew what he was picking up on and declines his offer.

Y/n: "Yeeah as much fun as that sounds, now's not the best time. We still have other temples to get through, plus I need to check up on Aether."

Paimon nods agreeing with what I said.

Paimon: "Yeah, we should probably get going. There's no time to waist!"

Y/n: "Maybe next time, when everything's settled."

Me and Paimon were about to leave until I noticed that Kaeya didn't move an inch. Paimon also saw what I was starting at.

Paimon: "Aren't you coming?"

He turns his head towards them.

Kaeya: "I need to take care of some things here. You go and take care of other things while I'm at it."

Me and Paimon stared at each other. We both shrugged and waved goodbye as we left the temple.

Y/n: 'I guess Kaeya isn't too bad to deal with.'

Kaeya Pov.

I watched the two of them leave my sight. I'd be lying if I wanted them to leave yet, especially Y/n, but she's done her job I can take care of the rest. I smiled remembering what she said about my offer.

Kaeya: "Next time huh? Well I look forward to it."

I brushed those thoughts off to the side for now, and went back to my job. I crossed my arms thinking about the many hilichurls we had to get through just to complete this part of the mission.

Kaeya: "There's no way hilichurls organized an ambush like this themselves. Not with their limited mental capacity...."

I heard a snicker from behind. I turned around and there was a hydro mage (I hope that's what they're called) floating out of it's hiding spot.

Kaeya: "Thus YOU were behind this!"

I drawed out my sword. Getting ready for it's attacks. It was about to until it was hit by a big ball of flames. Just from that attack I immediately knew who it was and put my sword away.

I only watched as my brother sprinted past me taking on the hydro mage all by himself. I applaud at his victory.

Diluc: "Knights of Favonious... Always so inefficient."

Kaeya: "Agree to disagree, but your involvement in this just made things a whole lot more interesting..."

To be continued

🌟: I really hope you all liked this chapter. I tried to be as detailed as possible. And once again thank you all for so many reads, despite how awful and cringy it is.

Btw.. if I add certain images in future chapters it's usually either to show expression (especially for the Y/n) , an object, what they're wearing/style, or what they are doing. This is just for the people that are confused by it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 719 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
53.5K 1.7K 19
༄༅ 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...
166K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
36.7K 966 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...