Yaoyorozu X Reader

By crimson_simp11

"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night... More

...UA...
...The End of the Jerk...
...Back to Class...
...Underneath...
...Keep Warm...
...Christmas Eve...
...Christmas Eve Pt 2...
...Christmas...
...The day after...
...At my place...
...Y/N!...
...The beginning of the party...
...New years...
...Promise...
...The girl of my dreams...
...The Walk...
...Business and more...
...Dream...
...Back...
...Lunch...
...Photos...
...Tea...
...Terrible Advice...
...Alison...
...My fault...
...Behind the corner...
...Communication...
...Office...
...Thats where you're wrong...
...Aftermath...
...Explanation...
...You know that right?...
...W-What?...
...The Feast...
...Serious?...
...What I want...
...Before it happens...
...Shenanigans...
...Disaster...
...Hospital...
...My business...
...The Truth Part2...
...I love you...
...Bonus Chapter...

...The truth...

393 11 34
By crimson_simp11

Honestly I should tell Yaoyorozu everything. If anyone deserves to know everything it's her. I just could never bring myself to tell her everything I've been through. The reason why I disappeared on middle school, the real reason why I don't live with my parents and just everything in general.

I don't know why I'm thinking about this now. I have a meeting to go too, with my fraud father.

I heard a Ding from my phone, telling me I had a notification. I checked it and saw it was from Uncle Landlord.

Message-
Uncle Landlord 👹: We're you and Yaoyorozu fighting?
Uncle Landlord 👹: Hey where are you? You're not in ur apartment.

I decided to ignore his messages. I was already outside, what's the point honestly.

Message-
Uncle Landlord 👹: Why aren't you answering? Are you getting into trouble again??

My phone buzzed.

I was halfway to the park. The night was warm. I would rather it be cold but hey, I can't control the weather.

When I had finally arrived I saw my fraud father near the pond. He noticed me coming and waved. I went over to him and in silence we walked to the bridge.

Instead of facing each other we awkwardly looked at the water until he spoke.

Fraud father: So I guess that first thing I should start off with is an apology. So, I'm sorry. Deeply sorry, Kid.

I nodded and waited for him to go on.

Fraud Father: Ok...so do you want me to start off by introducing my real name, or why I had to do what I had to do?

Y/N: Your name.

He looked at me and nodded, clearing his throat a bit.

Fraud father: Ok well..my name is Antonio. I'm no where near related to you, and my quirk...

I looked at him and the face I recognized as my father's soon changed to the man name Antonio.

Antonio: You get the point of my quirk...

Y/N: Right..so why did you pretend to be my father?

Antonio: Your mother..

He paused.

Antonio: wanted you assassinated..

I looked at him with disbelief in my eyes.

Why..?

Antonio: She hired me to kill you. I set up a plan..to go to the mall and have a gang shoot it up. Although..I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to kill you.

I tilted my head and looked at him.

Antonio: When we first met..you were confused, and happy in a way to have your father back. You have a good job, go to a good school, have a good girlfriend and others that care about you. I couldn't kill you, and I will never understand why your mother hired me.

He paused for a second before continuing.

Antonio: You deserve to live. No matter how much she wanted to pay me, I would never cheat you out of your life, and take it from you.

Throughout this conversation, he finally looked me in the eyes. His eyes showed me he was being truthful.

Antonio: I believe I explained everything. Do you have any questions?

Y/N: No, I heard enough. I'm not too surprised my mother wanted to kill me.

Antonio: She never explained but..what did you do? Why does she wish you death?

I paused.

Y/N: It's personal stuff.

I broke eye contact and looked at the water. Attempting to reach it.

Antonio: I understand. I'll respect that.

I nodded.

Antonio: Anyways, I'm gonna be on my way. Again, I apologize.

He quickly added.

Antonio: Keep up being good...

I looked at him trying with a slight chuckle.

Antonio: Sorry I'm not good at pep talks.

He laughed a bit.

Antonio: Anyways. I'll see you kiddo.

He said with a smile. Just like that, we went our separate ways. I went back to the apartment I left Yaoyorozu in, and he went...wherever he's going.

I can't tell if I'm glad I met that guy, or if I should hate him.

As I was lost in thought, I quickly got to my apartment and there I saw Yaoyorozu sitting at the steps. In my hoodie, on her phone, patiently waiting.

When I approached her, she only stood up and looked me in the eyes. We were still kinda irritated with each other, and we both knew it.

Y/N: Did you call a cab or something?

Yaoyorozu: No, I was waiting for you to come back.

Y/N: Why?

Yaoyorozu: Why else? So I know you didn't get into trouble.

Y/N: I don't always get myself into trouble.

Yaoyorozu: Your landlord would say otherwise

Y/N: Just because he's always yelling at me doesn't mean I'm always in trouble.

Yaoyorozu: Your landlord would say otherwise.

I rolled my eyes, and tried to go past her.

Yaoyorozu: Why do you gotta be like that.

Y/N: Like what?

Yaoyorozu: Why are you so irritated?

I stayed quiet.

Yaoyorozu: You never told me where you went by the way.

Y/N: Rozu it doesn't matter. They don't matter.

Yaoyorozu: Don't "Rozu" me. I wanna know who this person is, and why they don't matter.

Y/N: They just don't matter. I don't care for them.

She paused.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N...

Y/N: What?

Yaoyorozu: You're making it sound like this person you don't care for is another women. Are you...

Y/N: What the hell? Who do you think I am. Why would I wanna cheat on-

Yaoyorozu: The way your getting defensive says otherwise.

She raised her voice a little. I'm dying today aren't I...and I didn't even do anything!

Y/N: Rozu-

Yaoyorozu: No it's either you tell me who the hell you were with, or I'm just gonna assume you're cheating on me.

I paused.

Yaoyorozu: So?

Y/N: I was with my fraud of a father.

Yaoyorozu: What do you mean by fraud?

Y/N: You have more questions?

I slightly rolled my eyes

Yaoyorozu: Yes, I have more questions!

She raised her voice a bit.

Y/N: I say fraud, because he is a fraud!

I did the same and raised my voice.

Yaoyorozu: What do you mean fraud? Explain?

Y/N: Because he's not my dad! Don't you get it? What else do you want?! He's not my dad! He was pretending to me my father and he betrayed my trust!

Yaoyorozu: What was the meeting about?!

Y/N: He just wanted to apologize for everything that dumbass did!

Yaoyorozu: Okay well where is your real dad!

I paused and rolled my eyes.

Y/N: Let's just go inside Rozu.

Yaoyorozu: What? No! You need go explain to me! You've done this for too long and I'm tired of it!

Y/N: I don't wanna talk about it!

Yaoyorozu: Why not!? Why won't you tell me!?

(Because singing killed my grandma alright!...just leave me alone...😔.
Please get the reference 🙏🏻)

Y/N: Alright, you wanna know the truth about my father?!

Yaoyorozu: Yes! That's the whole damn point!

Y/N: Because my dad is dead! Ok? I killed my dad!

(Cliffhanger~◇)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...
465K 11.5K 31
❝𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞?❞ ❝𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.❞ ˗ˏˋ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉... 'ˎ˗ the class 3a rivals, bakugo katsuki...
273K 6.2K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...
16.9K 438 27
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...