...Office...

I got to the office and Mr. Aizawa was walking out of the teachers lounge... which was right next to the office.

We paused and made eye contact.

Aizawa: Y/N?

Y/N: Um..

Aizawa: What happened? Did you get in trouble?

Y/N: Well...ya.

I scranched my neck.

Aizawa: What did you do?

Y/N: I got in a fight-

Aizawa: Well it must of not been that bad since a teacher isn't escorting you here.

Y/N: Ya..

Nezu: Y/N?

The door opened to the office to reveal my principle.

Y/N: Hi..

Nezu: Something the matter?

Y/N: I was sent here by a teacher because I got into a fight.

Nezu: Well it Must've not been that bad since a teacher didn't escort you here...and you don't seem hurt.

That's basically exactly what Mr. Aizawa said-

Teacher: I'm here. I'm the teacher that sent him here, and here's the Kid he fought.

Nezu: Well alright, step into my office.

Aizawa: As his teacher, I would like to know what happened.

Nezu: Class hasn't started yet, so come in.

We went into Principle Nezu's office and I sat in the chair in front of his desk and Mr. Aizawa stood near me.

Nezu: Explain.

Y/N: So-

Other dude: No Y/N..I'll explain. This is my fault anyways.

I nodded.

Nezu: Can we get your name first?

Other dude: Jordan.

Nezu: Alright. Now explain.

Jordan: So..my quirk is that I can manipulate people to trick their brain and eye sight and pretend I'm someone else.

Nezu nodded.

Jordan: And I used my quirk on Y/N's girlfriend...and pretended to be him. The plan was to get him jealous and possibly lead to a break up.

Nezu: Ok.

Jordan: Y/N basically put two and two together and figured out my quirk somehow. That led to him confronting us. I was frustrated with the fact I got caught so I tried to throw the first punch. Y/N dodged and he kneed me to the stomach.

Teacher: That's when I found Jordan and Y/N.

Nezu: Ok...

He thought for a second.

Nezu: Well..I suppose since it wasn't a huge fight, the both of you won't be expelled. Although I'll think about expelling you Jordan, for fraud.

Jordan nodded.

Nezu: Y/N I'll only suspend you for next week.

I nodded.