survivor || p. mellark

Autorstwa ana-alexis0

hunger games X hp watching the movies Nova Clematis Lupin Black Or Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen The middle... Więcej

Cast
Prologue
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Break
Name Meaning:

Hungar Games

8.2K 277 64
Autorstwa ana-alexis0

CAPITAL- TRAINING CENTER

It shows more training along with some other exercises for the tributes. They were failing and some succeeding all while the sponsors are sitting above them watching and drinking and having a good time.

"Is that all they do? Just drink and have fun?" James Potter asked.

"Well that and stuff their faces with food, talk, laugh but yes, that's all they really do." The Mason girl said answering the Potter man.

Cato, District 2.

Using a sword given by the capital using it on the mannequins.

He cuts off the mannequins left arm does spin and cuts off the mannequin head.

Some in the room gasp seeing the young man use the sword. While the Victors all wonder how they were gonna deal with the games themselves.

He doesn't know there's been turning around to face another mannequin and stabs it through its stomach.

Cato standing the middle of two decapicated mannequins one of those to having it left arm cut off and the third mannequin having both its forearms cut off and a sword and its stomach.

"Oh, my."

"Woah."

"H- he's good."

Clem watching all his moves carefully looking for any weak points.

"Smart. Watching them to know what they're good at and not good at." Beete said gaining head nods from the other Victors and Moody.

Marvel, District 1.

Marvel tossing a spear in his hand leans back and throw the street forward into one of them human like targets and makes it land straight in the targets chest.

"He threw it effortlessly." Ginny said.

"H-how?"

"Training." Finnick said flatly. "The Careers have trainings at their districts like Haymitch explained early on, on the train."

"That's not fair." Luna said in a soft airy voice. "This whole thing isn't fair and shouldn't be happening."

"No. It is not. And it really shouldn't." Finnick said to the girl softly.

Glimmer, District 1.

Pull us a string back from her bow adjust her arm and let's the arrow fly.

The arrow hitting just outside the middle target but still within the target  zone.

"That sucked." Katniss said to Gale.

Gale nods his head in agreement with a snort.

A Hufflepuff got curious and asked "How did that suck? She still got it within the zone."

"Her having been a career tribute and having a better advantage, her shot sucked. Sure she got it somewhat in the zone but it was a wound hit." Katniss explained to the boy who nodded his head in understanding.

Clematis watching from her station trying to eye any of their weaknesses.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody yelled starting some but made the victors pull their respective weapons.

"Stop that Alastor." Minerva said to the man.

Haymitch leans over to Clem and Peeta whispering "Am I drunk or does that man not have an eye. And has an odd mechanical eye."

Hearing him Clem snorts and Peeta goes to answer their mentor "Yes you are drunk but yes he really does have a mechanical eye."

Clove, District 2.

Clove at the knife station, multiple in hand, there is a machine winding up. Letting Clove and everyone else around her know that the station is going to start.

The target start moving and once one of the targets outline of the body glows red she left her arm and throws one knife straight into the stomach of the first one.

Second one straight to the forehead.

Third one she turns her body and throws the night from over her shoulder lining straight in the chest of the last one.

"She's good."

"Woah."

"District 2. She's part of the Careers right?" Ron asked Hermione.

"Yep." Hermione said to the red headed boy.

The District 12 male on one of the rope bridges, try's to climb up it. Peeta falling off one of the training exercises with a loud dump.

People winced watching him fall to the ground with a hard thump.

It catches the attention of the career tributes. The career tributes grouped  together all collectively looked at Peeta and start laughing,

Clem seeing this from her snare station walks over to him.

"What was your station?" Harry asked.

"Snares."

          The boy still looking confused she says "Kind of like traps. Traps for rabbits." Harry finally understanding nods his head while Hermione shook hers.

CLEM: Bread boy you need to throw that metal thing over there.

"But your mentor said not to."

PEETA: What? No.

He said looking over his shoulder at the weighted balls and the sponsors.

PEETA: Haymitch says we're not supposed to show our skills.

She raises her eyebrow at him.

CLEM: When have I ever really cared about other people say besides very few.

People in the room that knew Clematis all shook their heads fondly at the girl trying to hold in their laughter.

Peeta shakes his head trying to hold in a laugh.

CLEM: And none of them besides you are here. I don't care what Haymitch said. Those guys are looking at you like you're a meal. Peeta, Throw it.

Hearing her explanation for not caring makes some laugh.

"You called me Peeta and I knew you meant business."

Clem stands back up and goes back to her station still watching after him.

Cato and the rest of the career tributes still watching Peeta.

Peeta stands up still looking at the group as he walks over to the weighted balls. He grabs one in his hand and let it wait for a little bit still holding it up.

Holding in hand showings and veins on his arm as he pull it up some.

"Hot." Ginny whispered to Hermione who was trying not agree with the girl even though she truly did.

Walking over to the middle section of where he is supposed to throw the ball. He is ready to throw it with both hands.

The whole group of careers kiddo, Marvel, Glimmer, and Clove. All looking at Peeta Mellark as if he was some joke not believing that he can actually left it let alone throw it.

Clenching his jaw Peeta hold it with two hands slowly brings it back and with now one hand he throws it over the shoulder making the weighted ball land at the spears and swords section of the training center.

Which is way past the original landing point, a few feet from where ball was supposed to land.

            Daphne whispers "Damn. That was hot."

             "Woah."

              "They really underestimated you. That sucks for them."

              "Yeah, put those bitches in their place." Ginny shouted, gaining some looks from others while Clem and Peeta were laughing.

               "Good job."

The career tribute to all look at where he threw the ball the prize and shocked and turned to him nodding their heads all wanting him.

Peeta at a new station, camouflage. He is in painting and detailing his left forearm and hand as a very realistic bark of a tree.

"Cool."

"How's you do that?"

"That looks good."

CLEM: Hi.

PEETA: Hey.

CLEM: I still don't understand how you could do that, let alone it be that detailed?

"That's what we're all asking!?" A boy yelled.

PEETA: I uh- I used to take care of the cakes down at the bakery. You know mom.

"Oh. That explains how you're so good at it."

"Can you do a face paint?" Luna asked the blonde Mellark boy.

"I think I can."

Taking her hand softly and pulling her towards the tree he was looking at for his arm.

PEETA: I'll show you. See?

The Mellark boy walking up to the tree he used to put his hand on the bark and it blends right into the bark of the tree you can barely noticed his fingers along the tree.

"Still think it's cool."

"Woah. You can barely notice it."

CLEM: Wow.

PEETA: Yeah.

Looking up he sees a little figure of a girl watching the two of them, or more so one Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen.

He smiles a bit at Clem.

PEETA: I think you have a shadow.

Hearing him say that Clem looks over her shoulder and sees the same figure he saw only for a second before said figure hides behind a pillar.

She turns back to Peeta and gives him a rare small smile making him again smile.

Some smile seeing the Everdeen/ Lupin-Black girl smile already knowing that she doesn't do it often.

CAPITAL- DISTRICT 12 PENTHOUSE- DINING ROOM

The team sitting down eating while Haymitch, District 12's mentor, explains what tomorrow brings for the two along with how scores work for the games.

HAYMITCH: Tomorrow. They'll bring you in one by one. They'll evaluate you. This is important because high ratings will mean Sponsors. This is the time to show them everything.

"So, it's a big deal? Like make or break it?" A muggleborn wizard asked them.

They all nod their heads.

Looking at Clematis.

HAYMITCH: There'll be a bow along with some knives, make sure you use it.

Looking at Peeta.

HAYMITCH: Peeta, you make sure to show your strength. They'll start with District 1 so the two of you will go last. Well, I don't know how else to put this.

He pauses before looking at the both of them.

HAYMITCH: Make sure they remember you.

CAPITAL- TRAINING CENTER

The next day, all the tributes are sitting in a line on metal benches inside of the training center.

"Those look uncomfortable."

"They were. We sat there for a couple hours." Peeta said.

Each tribute waiting for their name and district number to be called for their scores.

Peeta secretly holding Clematis' hand for both their comfort.

CAPITOL- TRAINING CENTER-HOURS LATER

Just the two of them alone in the room waiting for one of their names to be called.

'Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen. District 12.'

Everyone on the edge of their seats having heard the girls name being called.

Clem let's go of Peetas hand after he leaned down a kissed it softly.

People that were in love with the couple all cooed and smiled softly at the boys affection for the girl.

           Snow glaring at the screen. They were the star crossed lovers not these district 12 scums. His love and himself were the first. Not them.

           And yet she wasn't there.

              But she shined so bright in the girl he wanted to kill.

             He wanted- no he needs her dead.

             He just didn't understand it. She was dead. And yet he saw her everywhere. She was everywhere even when no one knew nor remembered her.

           He remembered thinking- Goodbye Lucy Grey, we hardly knew you.

             Yet it's as if another version of her is right in front and him and he wasn't going to make the same mistake as last time.

           He'd watch it happen.

She starts walking towards the door but stopped when she heard Peetas voice.

PEETA: Hey Clem. Shoot straight.

She nods her head and walks into the evaluation room. The door closing right behind her.

"Yeah. That didn't happen." She whispered to herself not knowing some heard her.

CAPITAL- EVALUATION ROOM

She walks further into the room and immediately spots the bows arrows and the knives all laid out neatly.

First she picks up the bow and an arrow.

Looking up she didn't notice is that all the sponsors in including the game maker not paying attention to her. All eating drinking laughing her talking completely ignoring her presence in the room.

"It's their jobs to pay attention to you guys. How aren't they doing that!" Remus yelled.

"They're rich men and could get away with almost anything." Johanna Mason said to the Lupin-Black man.

CLEM: Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen. District 12.

Some, meaning very few turned to the district 12 girl letting her know that she had their attention.

She walks up to a spot.

Clem pulls an arrow back adjusting her arm. Taking a very deep breath and let go of the arrow.

Only to see she missed.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"D-did you just miss" Katniss, Gale, Prim and Percy asked astonished all surprised knowing that she never missed unless she intended it. This time she didn't intend it, she messed up.

Clem groans and leans into Peetas chest in embarrassment saying "Yeah. I wasn't used to the bow."

Making Katniss nod her head in understanding since she's the only one that uses a bow.

The sponsors that have been watching Clematis all laughed at what they had just witnessed.

        "That's rude."

         "They didn't have to laugh."

         "Cunts."

         "GINEVRA!"

Clem not believing that she actually just missed walks back to grab another arrow. Walking back to her spot pull the arrow back, finally having adjusted to the bows weight releases her breath and shot the arrow.

It landing straight in the middle of the targets chest.

Clematis is still not realizing that they were not watching her walks over to the left where all the knives were.

(Bow she put on her back and arrows still placed on the rack.)

She takes a total of five.

Walking back to her original spot she as at when she shot the arrows.

She throws the first knife at the first target.

Forehead.

Second target.

Stomach.

Third Target.

Neck.

Fourth target.

Chest.

        Peoples mouths dropped seeing how precise and accurate the girl's throwing and aiming was.

        "That was amazing."

        "That was so good. How did you-"

         "Woah."

Clem turns only to see two sponsors looking and watching the girl slightly impressed.

           "I mean at least they know how good you are." Fred said trying to lighten the mood and be positive.

         "Still say they're cunts."

She then noticed everyone else watching and talking about the cooked pig with an apple in its mouth along with a cooked swan right next to it.

Clem having a clear view of both, she walks over to the arrow rack and takes an arrow.

        "Oh. My."

        "Is she going to do what I think she is?" Sirius asked his husband.

         "Oh god. The Black-madness and temper." Remus said smacking his husbands head blaming his genetics.

        "Oi! Don't blame me! She's also part Moony!" Sirius said with a mad pout.

Pulling her arm back taking a deep breath she releases the arrow.

Landing in the middle of the swans eye.

         Again people gasp seeing how talented the girl was with the bow.

Not giving the sponsors or the Game maker a chance to turn. She quickly dropped her bow and grabbed her knife.

5 seconds after she released the arrow she threw the knife.

The knife being thrown so hard it took the apple to the wall. Stuck.

        Peoples mouths left agape. All shocked at how quick the girl was to drop her bow and throw the knife with such accuracy.

      "So that's what you did to get your score? You got balls Everdeen. I like you now." Johanna said to the Everdeen/Lupin- Black girl.

They all stopped talking and all turned to the District 12 girl who they had thought had left after her failed attempt earlier.

Clem does a mocking bow.

                Remembering how he felt that day he saw the cameras of her evaluation. He clenched his fists and glared at the screen.

CLEM: Thank you, for your consideration.

Walking away leaving the bow on the floor.

She was Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen after all.

      Some of the victors snort out and laugh hearing what Clem told the sponsors and game maker.

CAPITAL- PRESIDENTS MANSION- MEETING ROOM

In that room held a round table and an old aging man that held nothing but bitter rage and a gleam in his eyes that held promise.

A promise to ruin that young girl.

She was trouble.

He started at the screen watching as the Sponsors reaction to such disrespect from that girl.

Curiosity getting the better of an older Ravenclaw male he asks the President of Panem "Why do you hate her so much? You've never even knew her."

The old white haired man didn't answer. He didn't need too.

They all stopped talking and all turned to the District 12 girl who they had thought had left after her failed attempt earlier.

Clem does a mocking bow.

Seeing that bow with that smirk all over that Everdeens face the old man gets up immediately and glares harder at the scene.

All the Victors looking confused, how is he losing his composure over a mocking bow? That wasn't like him from they way they knew him. He was calculated, cruel, and composed.

DISTRICT 12- REAPING OF THE TENTH GAMES- FLASHBACK

A young women's name being called.

"Lucy Grey Baird."

           "Who's that?"

            "Wait a minute- the 10th games?"

               "Why can't I remember them?"

               Mags sighs before turning to Finnick 'He made everyone forget her. I think I'm the only only left. You cannot and will not mention this understood.'

               The Odiar nods his head in understanding immediately knowing if he were to ever find out he'd kill the woman he sees as a mother figure.

            'I do not know the hole of it. But she won her games and then a while after she was gone. Many rumors roamed around between her and Snow before she disappeared never to be seen again. All that was left of her were a couple songs that have been since banned.'

The girl wearing a flower embroidered corset dress and ruffles with different colors.

Ironically the plants/flowers that she wore so elegantly were that of three.

            Three girls who held their names on the dress look at each other before looking back at the screen.

Katniss.

Primrose.

And

Black Clematis's.

             She did say it was early in the season for Black Clematis to bloom.

CAPITAL- PRESIDENTS MANSION- MEETING ROOM

CLEM: Thank you, for your consideration.

DISTRICT 12- REAPING OF THE TENTH GAMES- FLASHBACK

The girl now known as Lucy Grey walks up calmly despite knowing her possible death would soon near. Despite hearing the calls of her ex lover.

MAYFAIR: Sing your way out of this one Lucy Grey.

She didn't need to his voice. Or hear his pleas. Him begging for forgiveness. He didn't mean it.

             "Wonder why he's apologizing?"

              "Cause he cheated." Ginny answered like it was obvious.

             "Huh?"

            "That girl seemed jealous like she knew it was going to happen then add in a man. He cheated. It's obvious."

With a little slithering trick up her sleeve she passes a young girl possibly a year older than herself and drops a poisonous snake down the back of her dress.

           "Woah-"

            "I probably would've done worse honestly."

          "Well deserved."

That girl screaming in horror as Lucy just continues to walk as if she did nothing wrong with a smirk on her face.

            Katniss looking from the screen to her sister before shaking her head.

Once she reached the top she was struck in the face by nine other than the mayor of District 12. The father of the girl that she just dumped the snake onto.

             "BITCH"

            "How much you want to bet he doesn't even know she was a slag and slept with someone else's boyfriend because she was jealous?"

LUCY GREY: Nothing you can take. Is worth keepin.

She slowly started to get up from the ground after he hit.

LUCY GREY: Can't take my charm. Cant take my humor. Take my wealth. Cause it's just a rumor.

           Snow closes his eyes hearing her sing once more, even if it is through memories. He started to forget her voice he hardly remembered.

She continues until she finished off by yelling.

LUCY GREY: You all can kiss my ASS!

          Johanna immediately started clapping.

           People looking between Clematis and the girl on screen Lucy Grey.

         "It's almost as if you're related. It's so eerie."

          Hearing those words utter Snow glares at the child that had mentioned that. 

Before doing a mocking bow with a smirk on her face and chin held high.

               Again the same thing. They looked eerie with just how similar they were to each other besides their looks.

She was Lucy Grey after all.

CAPITAL- PRESIDENTS MANSION- MEETING ROOM

The President throwing whatever he could find smashing anything he could in a rage.

Walking away leaving the bow on the floor.

           Everyone watching the screen in disbelief even those that didn't know the man. They'd never thought he'd lose his emotionless façade. That he'd lose his composure let alone over a girl- well two of them.

CAPITAL- DISTRICT 12 PENTHOUSE- LIVING ROOM

Clem and Peeta sitting cuddled up together while Effie scolds the Everdeen girl.

EFFIE: Are you crazy?

       "Yes." Katniss answered for Clem. Making her glare at her twin. 

CLEM: I just got mad.

EFFIE: Mad? You realize that your actions reflect badly on all of us,
not just you.

CINNA: They just want a good show, it's fine.

EFFIE: How about it's just bad manners, Cinna? How about that?

        "How?"

She noticed Haymitch coming down from the stairs.

EFFIE: Well, finally! I hope you noticed, we have a serious situation.

Haymitch walking further into the room and gives Clematis a thumbs up and a smirk.

HAYMITCH: Nice shooting 'n throwing sweetheart!

         The Victors in the room that understood Haymitch's sense of humor and agreed that she did good shooting and throwing all nodded and laughed.

HAYMITCH: Wha- Wha- What did they- What did they do when you shot the apple and swan?

He spoke as he took a seat on one of the white puffed up chairs.

CLEM: Well, they look pretty startled.

Haymitch laughed.

HAYMITCH: What did you say...? "Thanks for-"

HAYMITCH. PEETA. CLEM: Consideration.

HAYMITCH: Genius! Genius.

EFFIE: I don't think we're gonna find this funny If the game makers decided to take it out-

HAYMITCH: On who? On her? On him? I think they already have.
Loosen your corset and have a drink. I would have given anything to see it.

"The man's not wrong."

CAPITAL- DISTRICT 12 PENTHOUSE- LIVING ROOM

Couple of minutes after their discussion they turned on the TV to watch the tributes scores.

CAESAR (TV): As you know the Tributes are rated on a scale of
one to twelve after three days of careful evaluation. The game keepers would like to evaluate.

Showing a picture of Marvel.

CAESAR: From District 1, Marvel.
score of 9.

Picture of Cato being shown as Caesar said his name.

CAESAR: Cato, score of 10.

"Woah. That's high."

"It's normal for a career tribute." Mags signed and Finnick repeated for her.

Clove being shown on the screen.

CAESAR: Clove, score of 10.

Next tribute.

CAESAR: Four, score of-

Make form District 7 shown.

CAESAR: From District 7-

Male tribute from District 11, Thresh being shown.

CAESAR: From District 11 Thresh. Score of 9.

"That's high."

"Extremely for someone from that type of district." Plutarch said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"The lower districts." The older man answered.

An image of Rue from District 11 being shown on screen.

Clem sits up a bit seeing the young girl on screen.

CAESAR: Rue, score of 7.

"Good for her."

"She did good for someone her age."

CAESAR: From District 12. Peeta Mellark.

Everyone quiet down even though nobody was already talking.

Peeta leans up a bit, Clem holding onto his hand tightly.

She squeezes it three times.

He smiles softly still not taking his eyes off the screen but squeezes her hand back three times.

CAESAR: Score of... Eight.

Hearing Peetas score and it being a high number causes some to jump up and clap for the baker boy.

Clem holds his hand tighter. She says to him loud enough for only him to hear.

CLEM: Good job, Bread Boy. Proud of you.

People smile seeing Clem showing him affection especially her family that raised her knowing it was hard for her to show it sometimes unless it was for Prim, Katniss, or Peeta very rarely Gale.

Just because she rarely shows some to Gale doesn't mean she doesn't care for him cause she does. She just doesn't know how to show it to her brother figure. He knows she does and doesn't take it to heart.

PORTIA: Ooh, Peeta.

CINNA: Not bad. Bravo.

CAESAR: And finally. From District 12 Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen.
With score of.

Everyone leaned forward in anticipation wanting to know how the District 12 girl did.

He pauses to make sure he read it right.

CAESAR: Eleven.

"Oh my Helga!"

"Godric!"

"Aahhh!"

People jumped up just as excited as they did for Peeta.

"Was she the first person to score that high?"

"Yes she was." Haymitch said proudly.

The team stands up.

Effie shrieks with excitement with her hand raised still holding onto her glass of Capitol champagne.

PEETA: Congratulations.

"Why did you not seem happy?"

"Having that high of a score put a target in her back. They'd see her as a threat, and normally people want to get rid of threats." Peeta answered Clematis' biological twin brother.

He whispers.

PEETA: We still on for tonight?

She whispers back with a nod.

CLEM: Yeah.

"What happened that night?"

"What did you guys end up doing?"

Looks towards Peeta then to Haymitch and Peeta again.

CLEM: I thought they hated me.

HAYMITCH: They must have liked your guts.

CINNA: To Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen.

Everyone raises their glasses in the air.

CINNA: The Girl On Fire!

"The Girl On Fire!" Some yelled loudly.

A|N:

WORDS: 4,243

08/19/22

12/06/23

So let me know what you all think- I did add more from the original and I will probably go back and edit another chapter from a while ago to add more too it.

I will be changing Lucy Greys face claim to make look closely similar to Clematis.

Have a great night and day

<333

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

514K 14.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
989K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
172K 5.3K 19
On the 31st of July 1995, Lily Potter did not give birth to only one child, but two children. Twins-one boy and one girl. Their names were Harry Jame...
86.9K 3K 13
Something Elizabeth Holland learned since she was young was to expect the unexpected..That anything was possible. Yet she never expected to be kidna...