The Lost Fairy

Galing kay goldendragon225

Over 400 years old, part of a secret scientific experiment by that era's Magic Council. F/n L/n, a wanderer... Higit pa

Chapter 1: The Hurting Hero
Chapter 2: The War Begins
Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival
Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 5: Lost Shirt
Chapter 6: Trains...
Chapter 7: Womanizer M/N?!
Chapter 8: Break The Ring
Chapter 9: M/N's Anger
Chapter 10: New Home/ Nightmares
Chapter 11: Ninja
Chapter 12: Truth's Revealed
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar
Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas
Chapter 15: Edolas M/N
Chapter 16: Return To Earthland
Chapter 17: The Cloaked Man On Tenrou Island
Chapter 18: The Power Of A God
Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip
Chapter 20: An Ancient Dragon Slayer
Chapter 21: Focux
Chapter 22: Neptune Vs. The God of Dragons
Chapter 23: Pushed To The Limit
Chapter 24: Horace and Bora
Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers
Chapter 26: M/n Vs. Thor
Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies
Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity
Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God
Chapter 30: We Don't Trade Lives
Chapter 31: The Light Alliance
Chapter 32: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin
Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2
Chapter 35: Pandemonium
Chapter 36: Dragon Force
Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue
Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!
Chapter 40: The Party
Chapter 41: We have a pool?
Chapter 42: The Eclipse Spirits
Chapter 43: The Sun Village
Chapter 44: Love
Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins
Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n
Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice
Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon
Chapter 49: The Will
Chapter 50: Father and Son
Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy
Chapter 52: The Dragon God Returns
Chapter 53: A Darkness Within
Chapter 54: Ankhseram
Chapter 55: Neptune's Final Atonement
Chapter 56: Armageddon Part 1
Chapter 57: Armageddon Pt. 2
Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer
Chapter 60: Wood God Dragonslayer
Chapter 61: A Broken God
Chapter 62: Magnolia

Chapter 58: Broken.

398 12 1
Galing kay goldendragon225

Wendy POV

              I watch as the ball of light shatters and disappears.

              "What?!" Acnologia looks towards M/n; whose teeth were clenched tight, blood seeping through them.

              "No..." He says, still limping towards us.

              "DAMNIT JUST DIE THEN!!" Acnologia lets a wild roar loose towards M/n. It explodes as it hits him.

              "NO! M/N!!" I scream as the tears continue to fall. We had no hope left without him... It was gone. We couldn't do anything more... It was over... We were stupid to think we could fight a war against literal living legends. I watch as the smoke clears, M/n still somehow limping towards us. The one glowing pure white eye... It was a scene I'll forever wish to forget... seeing him pushed to whatever this is....

              "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Acnologia screams as he charges M/n. He squares up M/n in the gut and sends him sprawling back, tearing up the ground. But at the end of the new trench, M/n stands once more. Keeling over and puking a mix of blood and saliva. The one glowing eye still locked on Acnologia... That damn eye... Even as he lurched and vomited, it stayed glued to Acnologia.

Etherion POV

I continue to watch as the pain in my chest grows, watching the bright young boy I once saw smile and play with all sorts of woodland life, never harming a single living creature... Forced to such a psychotic extent for victory against my enemy. For the first time in centuries, I found tears falling down my face for my son. How dare I call myself a father? Allowing MY nemesis... My creation... MY SIN! TO TAKE MY SON'S LIFE?! No... Worse... HE'LL TAKE EVERYTHING HE'S WORKED TO PRESERVE IN MY NAME!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!!

Natsu POV

              I feel everything become heavy and the air turns thick. It felt like I was trying to move through water. I see Acnologia holding M/n by the hair, on his knees before the Black Dragon King.

              "I'LL KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR POWERS FOR MY OWN!!" M/n doesn't respond, he didn't even look conscious anymore. Acnologia rears back and tosses M/n into the air, a massive roar ripping towards his limp body...

              "NO!!!! M/N!!!" Wendy screams.

              "MOVE DAMNIT!" I hear Gajeel belch as he falls to a knee due to the gravity's increase.

              "DON'T GIVE IN NOW DRAGON GOD!!" Cobra shouts out of breath from fighting the gravity.

              "FIGHT BACK M/N!!! DON'T YOU WANNA SEE EVERYBODY AGAIN?!"

Your POV

              I stand in an empty white void this time... And feel a strange feeling... My body didn't ache, my mind didn't wander... It was... Peaceful... and warm... I lie down, the ground was cushioned and soft. I was so tired and exhausted... Just-Just a quick nap wouldn't hurt right? M-Maybe I'll recover the power to win then...

              'Close your eyes and you die here my son, as do all of them.' My eyes shoot open as I hear Etherion. I see bright silhouettes begin forming into everybody from Fairy Tail, and all sorts of friends and faces I knew. W-what is this? 'Death to someone like you isn't frightening, but to them... it's the scariest thing imaginable. You cannot think of this battle as you versus him anymore. Because if you lose, they all die. Little Aska never gets a chance to grow old. You never get to watch Wendy experience her own life of love and sorrow. Makarov's sacrifice will be in vain. Everybody you've fought to protect so they may experience a life of their own, it will be worthless! ALL FOR NOTHING!!' I cry and scream as tears fall from my face, watching the scene of slaughter.

"STOP IT! STOP SHOWING ME!!" My closest friends screaming and crying for help, praying for a savior... 'I cannot enter the realm of the Time Rift... 'However...' I see an enormous white and gold dragon form behind the ocean of bodies of everybody I knew. 'I will take care of Acnologia's physical rampaging form. This will allow the power you used to achieve your true Dragonified form in Earthland to return to you.' I couldn't believe what he was saying...

              "Y-you're gonna fight him? H-how? What do you mean by that?!"

              'I will return to Earthland for my final atonement. By defeating Acnologia in the Time rift, you will cause his physical form to continue rampaging chaotically. I will handle this myself. The cost... Will be my tether to you. I won't be here for you anymore my son... I will use my remaining life force tethered to you, to lead you through your journey, to return to Earthland. And kill the Black Dragon.' I feel myself begin to fall, as the ground gives way beneath me.

              "Thank you... Dad..." I say, for the last time to his face.

Lucy POV

              A large golden light begins shining throughout the sky through the clouds. Stretching as far as I could see. I watch as M/n's Dragonic form begins shining brightly, then shrinks and disappears entirely. I thought at first he had reverted to his human form, but when I get there I see everybody distraught and confused, some had tears streaming down their faces.

              "W-where's M/n?" I ask.

              "H-he's gone. He glowed brightly and shrunk down until nothing was left." Alzack says shakily as he hugs Bisca and Aska. Staring down the mighty Apocalypse Dragon whose attention was now focused solely on us remaining wizards.

              "No way he's gone! There's still that golden light in the sky!" Romeo screams. I look up and see the light had begun growing brighter, and Acnologia had noticed as well.

              "That doesn't feel anything like M/n... Whatever it's from, I don't think it's him. I ain't sayin' he's dead. I actually agree with Romeo, no way M/n goes out like that." Gray says as he examines a Golden bright Northern Lights type aura throughout the sky. Then, a deafening roar shakes the planet. It lasted a couple of seconds, but felt like hours. I could see a majority of people's ears were bloody from it once it ceases.

              "What the hell was that?" Max asks in agony as he continues to hold his ears in fear of it happening again, not that it'd help at all. That was an other-worldly roar... As my mind begins turning to figure out what it could be from an enormous meteor hits the sea near the horizon. And rising from the sea, still miles out...

              "Holy shit..." Warren whispers.

              "Unreal!" Max exclaims as his eyes nearly pop out of his head.

              "I TOLD YOU!!" Romeo screams out.

              "It ain't M/n kid... But I think I've seen that Dragon before..." Then... I fall to the ground, and struggle to breathe. I feel blood drip from my ears as Etherion lets loose another godly roar. The sea quakes and a near tsunami level wave washes up over the cliff. I hold onto a large boulder as it passes and the sea falls back to a normal level. The enormous Dragon Deity stares bullets through the curious Black Dragon, analyzing its opponent.

Wendy POV

              We all stand frozen in pure terror as M/n lifeless body falls limply to the ground, blood pooling around it. Acnologia lets out a demonic laugh as he turns to us, his eyes twitching psychotically. He grabs M/n, his palm covering his bloodied face, and begins dragging him towards us by his head.

              "Who's next?" He stops and slams M/n into a large chunk of rock. Creating a M/n shaped indent in the rock, holding him in place there. I could see his chest heaving, he was still alive... Acnologia begins stalking towards us, Erik strikes first and charges him.

              "Poison Dragon claw!" Acnologia grabs his fist and throws him over his shoulder, slamming him into the ground forming large cracks in every direction. Gajeel and Natsu both go in together next, with Acnologia ducking Natsu, and kicking Gajeel in the side. He gets sent sprawling like a tumbleweed hundreds of feet away, leaving Natsu alone to face him.

Your POV

              I strain an eye to open while hearing Natsu's cries of agony. Acnologia had him by the neck, lifted off the ground.

              "None of you deserve to live!" He throws Natsu aside, and begins making his way towards Wendy, kicking Laxus' limp body out of the way as he does. Wendy sits there on her knees, frozen in fear of the monster closing in on her.

              "P-please... N-NO!" She screams as the tears begin falling. Please... someone... stop him... H-he's going to kill her.

              "Your life will end here dragon! I will rip your heart from your chest if need be!" No... Come on, someone get up... He raises his arm, his fist crackling with blue and black lightning. My eyes dart around, looking for anyone, but nobody was moving, they were all out cold... Or worse... No... He's going to kill Wendy... HE'S GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!! I feel a pain in the back of my head run down my spine, branching out throughout my body, but with that pain and agony, I was able to move! FASTER! I HAVE TO GET THERE IN TIME!!

Wendy POV

              I look up, after an odd amount of time without being attacked. I see Acnologia's bloody fist inches from my face. With 2 hands gripped tightly onto his forearm, M/n's hands... with Acnologia's arm through his lower left side. He pukes blood, blinding me for the moment. And I hear a nauseating wet fleshy sound as Acnologia rips his arm back out. And feel another wave of liquid splash over me. I wipe my eyes clean, and see Acnologia's face through the hole in M/n's side. I was coated in a layer of his blood. And see a puddle forming around him as he falls to a knee, his eyes glossy and unfocused. Enormous amounts of blood covered him everywhere, his torso had been mauled into a bloody flesh... Yet, once more... I watch in complete and utter horror while he shakily stands again. Please stop M/n... I don't want to watch you like this anymore!!

              "What the hell...?" Acnologia says, stepping away from us? H-he was stepping back from M/n? He turns to face Acnologia. His body had begun smoking, leaving whisps of it flowing around him. I felt the oxygen leave my lungs, and a crushing weight fall over me. What had happened to M/n? He looked towards a shaking Acnologia. "Y-you have a hole in your gut!? W-what are you?!" He says in disgust and horror. I couldn't believe it either... I could see Acnologia through M/n... It made no sense...

              "I WON'T LET YOU!!" He roars and rushes forward, instantly appearing in front of Acnologia, and sucker punching him square to the face. The mighty Apocalypse Dragon goes sprawling backwards. M/n falters as he prepares to continue his rush. Falling to a knee and coughing up large thick amounts of blood and mucus. But he only stutters for a moment before standing and charging towards him once more. "No matter what..." He croaks as he does. He unleashes a flurry of melee blows on Acnologia, the smoke thickening around him as he does. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" His voice was filled with agony and sorrow... The physical and mental toll of this fight on him... It tore me apart thinking about it. "MY HOME!!" He screams as he smashes Acnologia's head into the ground.

Natsu POV

              I manage to push myself back onto my knees, and turn to the fight raging on between M/n and Acnologia.

              "MY MOTHER AND FATHER!!" He shouts, unleashing a massive roar towards Acnologia. I could barely believe my own eyes, watching a broken and bloodied friend destroy himself to fight for us.

Gajeel POV

              "He still has that much power left?" Just what the hell is going on? How did he regain this much strength? He was dead in the water minutes ago... Yet now he's smashing him to bits...  "Hmph, The Dragon God... Never a doubt about it..." You don't deserve the title of Dragon Slayer... No... You are something above us...

              "MY SISTER'S LIFE SNUFFED OUT IN FRONT OF ME!! YOU THE SOLE CAUSE!!"

Laxus POV

              I couldn't tell if I was in some kind of daze watching what was happening. M/n was taking him to the woodshed with a hole through his gut. He had nothing left, I felt it. So how the hell is he doing this? "Incredible... Now this... This is a God."

              "I ABANDONED ALL OF MY HOPES AND DREAMS!! ALL FOR THIS!! TO KILL YOU HERE AND NOW!!"

Cobra POV

              I had never seen such an unreal relentless force before. He was an absolute power... No way was he allowing us to lose this battle... No... For him, this is a war, a war lasting his entire lifetime...

              "Give him hell from every dragon... For you claim to be our God. So prove to me that you are! KICK HIS ASS DRAGON GOD!!"

              "I REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO TAKE THEM AWAY AGAIN!!!" He appears above Acnologia, his hands clamped together above his head. "DRAGON GOD STRIKE OF THE HEAVENS!!" He swings down and an explosion engulfs Acnologia as he hits the ground.

Natsu POV

              So this is what Igneel told me... When he said to always believe in hope. As long as you have a will and hope for victory. You'll never be defeated... M/n was summoning this power from nothing but a will. Forcing past every limit. Every ceiling. He shattered through them all in order to keep us safe... The least we can do... is continue to fight along side him! I grit my teeth in pain as I stand up again, limping towards the battle.

              "I ain't gonna let you hog all the fun..." I say out of breath as I close in on the 2. "Even if I can't even bruise him... I can take punches for you all day long! Anytime you need to! We'll be there to protect you! Just focus on kicking his ass!" He turns to me, his psychotic glowing eye staring me down as blood pours from his mouth.

              "Geehee, I agree with flame brain. We ain't got enough left to do anything to him, but we can be your shields as long as you need us!"

              "It's now or never... If we don't win here... There won't be anything left to go back to! I ain't gonna let gramps sacrifice for us be in vain!"

              "These people allowed me to break free from the chains that bound me... I was able to find happiness! And meaning back home in my life! I have something I'm fighting for too! No way I'm going to let you get back to her!" Cobra screams as blood spills from his mouth. M/n's eyes begin burning brighter, and the flames grow even more rampant.

              "I refuse to let you take them away this time..." M/n whispers out venomously. "I'll fucking butcher you if I have to..." He hoarsely whispers, his voice wet with blood. He opens both eyes once again, the left had become red with blood... This was what a God of Dragons is when pushed past what even he can take... His viciously psychotic eyes had narrowed in on Acnologia, blood pouring from the large hole in his side... He clutches over it as he gets down into his fighting stance...

              "What are you? This makes no sense... You shouldn't be able to even stand..." Acnologia's voice was high pitched and shaking... what was happening to M/n? I watch as the smoke thickens, his hair continuing to turn to a colorless shade of gray. "This makes no sense, where are you summoning all of this power from?!" M/n launches himself towards Acnologia, tackling and driving him into the ground. Acnologia responds by kicking M/n into the air, he coughs blood as he clutches his side, before he falls to the ground; Acnologia spins and kicks M/n. He flies into a large pile of stalagmite debris... The large pile begins melting around him as he shoves a large piece off of him. I too began to find myself questioning how he was still standing. Staring daggers towards Acnologia. "You're suicidal... that's the only explanation. You can't survive at this point. You've walked yourself into your own grave Dragon God!" M/n's entire body then began glowing...

And I see the large hole in his side replaced with a dark and uneven scar...

              "That's all I have left M/n..." I turn around and see Wendy on her knees, soaked in M/n's blood. "It's not much... But you can fight without the wound you received because of my weakness now... So please... I don't want to die here M/n... SO BEAT HIM! SO NONE OF OUR FRIENDS HAVE TO SUFFER ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HIM!!" The glowing had faded... now stood his normal E/c eyes stood looking in awe towards Wendy, tears falling down his face.

              "How touching..." Acnologia spits out as he throws a large piece of rubble aside. "But you still won't win. You're still too weak!" M/n slowly turns back to Acnologia.

              "I'll make this power my own... I'll shatter through every limit. Run through every wall! My will is absolute!! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!! NO MATTER WHAT I WILL END YOU!!!" An entirely different form of energy spews from around M/n, the area around him seemed to become wavy and hard to make out his body. I could barely make out his silhouette due to the smoke around him, and his hair had lost nearly all of its color at this point... yet the insane looking glowing eye was still burning through the dense atmosphere surrounding him. Acnologia and him exchange blows, their fists meeting and sending all of us flying about. The silhouette of smoke hammers away at Acnologia, a constant offensive assault of enormous magic blasts, one summoning a rain of hellfire from above down onto the Black Dragon King. He was unleashing everything... I felt tears begin to fall... "M/n... W-we have to stop him... He'll die." I say through tears. He was a rampant beast able to shatter through any and all who challenge him. A God...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

95.9K 2K 27
I wrote this in middle school so its not the best story! I repeat the writing is not that good! Y/N Lockser is an elemental wizard that is a renegade...
44.5K 835 17
With his identity revealed, (Y/N) finds himself gaining more and more attention. With attention comes trouble, though he both never expected but was...
232 2 12
Thanks to an spell in a ancient magic book that goes wrong Lucy, Levy, Juvia and Erza get sucked in to an portal. Just as quick the portal opened it...
156K 2.9K 85
Y/n is a young dragon slayer that has a special ability he can use any kind of magic if he learns it. His dragon slayer magic is called God dragon sl...