The Unexpected Woman (•𝖣𝗂𝗌...

由 fooxxx_

A kissed by accident, turned someone's life that she can't resist. How can you prove that you are in love if... 更多

A/N: Main Characters.
Prologue: Meeting Her.
CHAPTER 1: VISITOR
CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS
CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.
CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT
CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.
CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.
CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT
CHAPTER 8: Unexpected Kissed.
Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.
CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU
CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT
CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.
CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS
Chapter 14: Beset Chest
Chapter 15: Avoiding
Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS
Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.
Chapter 18: THE DINNER & ARGUEMENT
Chapter 19: THE DATE.
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.
Chapter 23: Star Gazing.
Chapter 24
EXTRAs
CONTINUATION OF CHAP: 24

Chapter 20: Beach Resort

274 3 1
由 fooxxx_

I was dragging her hand as we roamed and tour ourselves around the venue of this beach until we occasionally got lost. I am ignorant of this resort. I haven't been here, even before. Perhaps, this is like a village beach resort or, more than that?

We've been hiking around but we've barely seen games and some of the amusement park theaters. They only have water rides and water slides in the distance between the restaurants and the wide ocean. The rest are attractive cafeterias that have different colors of DIM lights imprisoned inside the resort and small cottages.

We are looking forward to watching the large moon and star gazing upon the surface of the ocean but we came into the area of the bistro as some crew was taking away the tables and stools and some were finding a way to place the disco ball. Meanwhile, the melody of the song slowly begins, making people interrupted by the music.

"This is not an amusement park! This is resort beach!" I hissed, turning around my face in front of her disturbance complexion.

"Say it," she affirmed.

We stopped walking and stared at each different faces. She raised her right brows while eyeing me with her intimidating looks and watching the staff who were busy designing the area as she familiarize herself with the spot wherein our location. She withdraws her gape and approaches my entire attention. I sighed in incredulity turning my sight to her wandering appealing expression.

I find her eyes the sexiest.

I point myself sometimes. I raised a question; why this woman lives as reliable and attractively in every aspect of her appearance and body? Why does she have that firm look and intimidating stares? Perhaps the blood of Jolie is impressive.

I want that.

"Because there are no, rides and games." I slowly shook my head after answering her skeptical question.

She breathed confused, "What else?"

I burst out laughing whilst pointing out her face with my index finger, mocking her appearance, "You are clueless about the amusement parks. The pity of you!"

This woman is probably unaware of the world. Tsk, at the age of thirty-five years living inside the Earth, she exists as a businesswoman and lecturer at the same time yet dumb enough to recognize the amusement games? How cruel and strict of herself, not figuring out how to get the enthusiasm to push the limit doing what his father take away from her childhood.

Indeed, that's not his father's fault.

Her angelic face was suddenly drawn to an irritated one. Surprisingly, the atmosphere begins to change, " I'm not pity, Ms. Clarkson. You are!" she yelled out because of the noisy jazz music surrounding our location.

Shame. Can they not think about some people who are not interested in noisy music tonight? The DJ is precisely not good enough to play decent songs.

I pulled her away from the people who were heading in the middle of our direction as they started pulling the hands of their partners to dance. "Now, we are in a quiet place, isn't it nice?" I amusedly asked while we both sat down at the big rock behind, watching those people who are loving the sounds of music as they started happily dancing while holding a glass of champagne.

"Would you like, ma'am?" a bartender woman surprisingly show up wearing eyeglasses and dressed in various types and colors of blossoms designed all over her lacey dress after serving the people wherein the middle of the crowds. Ms. Angelina instantly pulled out her hands away from me as we both turned our gaze at the stranger crew interrupting our moon gazing with the beautiful luminaries above the dark sky.

That is an almost incredible date with Ms. Angelina. This woman. I discreetly shook my head in incredulity while examining her appearance and scanning her head until tiptoe. I have the feeling that I've seen and encountered her before. "Have we seen each other?" I asked with confusion, gaping at her face.

She take off her eyeglasses and plastered a wide smile on her face as her impression was drawn by astonishment, "Is that you, Kelly? I'm sorry, my eyeglasses got cracked from the jerk, I've served previously!" She said in a harsh voice and irrationality roll her eyes while she folds her arms. I chuckle, "You can afford to buy it again or repair the glass rich nerd, instead of laboring Sandra." She was the woman who asked about Ms. Stefan's age the previous morning and we've been hanging out with each other at every event of the University, like; on every singing occasion.

"Duh, I'm not laboring. My stepmother owned this beach resort, who is with you? ..." she gazes at the intimidating face of Ms. Angelina as their eyes interact with each other. Ruined. I gulp my saliva when a sudden rise of Ms. Angelina's right eyebrow showed up in front of Sandra's surprised mood. She snatched my hand and dragged me a little distance from Ms. Angelina.

What a personality towards Sandra. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Are you dating that popular Ms. Jolie? Surprisingly Kelly! She has a fiancee and people have rumors that she is a mean person, kind of a superior like that. But, she's cute, it's my second time seeing her in person. Slay woman, I'll protect the rainbow love!" she amusedly said and giggled.

I rolled my eyes and fold my arms, whilst staring at her disturbing actions of suspense, "She saw me running at night, so she insisted to drive me to my apartment. " I told an untruth to avoid flood question.

She scans me from head to tiptoe and lifted her brows as she folds her arms while tapping the sand with her slippers. What a creep, I didn't have time to recall what I'm wearing tonight. "Running at night gurl? Yet wearing high heels and a blue dress. Are you telling jokes? Most of all, I'm not a person who likes spreading rumors. I'm a little bitch nerd but I'm not poor-minded," she rolls her eyes at me. What is the connection between the bitch nerd and poor-minded? Crazy Horse.

"Don't be humble, do I need to summarize the admirers of Sandra, so-called nobody?" she let out her silly chuckles but abruptly withdraw them. "Stop fooling around, Kelly! Let's go, we have a bonfire with friends," she say and aggressively pulled my hands, heading in Ms. Angelina's direction.

She nodded respectively in front of Ms. Angelina, plastering an amused smile but Ms. Angelina have already confirmed her attitude problem. She raised her right eyebrow glancing at me and discreetly roll her eyes with her intimidating complexion before looking back at Sandra's revealing an example of a gleaming attractive smile.

"Hello, ma'am. Will you join us for a bonfire with my friends? " she calmly said, plastering a calm smile. I shook my head in incredulity as I watch Sandra's gentle actions in front of Ms. Angelina's overawing behavior.

What a respectable bitch. I murmured shooking my head in disbelief.

"Be aggressive, she's not going if you're not dragging her away," I whispered as she turned around me, displaying a furious reaction, and puckered her eyebrows, rolled her eyes, and solely slapped my cheeks. "Don't demand me!" she fiercely said and aggressively dragged Ms. Angelina's wrist leading the way to the few people circling the bonfire

I tenderly rub my cheeks and was still nonchalant after receiving a hard slap on my right skinny cheek from Sandra's heavy hand. Only one person commits to slapping me every time and that's only Ms. Angelina! Such a creep, mad woman!

"I was helping previously and I saw beautiful women, sitting behind the seaside. Give them space to sit!" Sandra demanded and giggled when she saw my cheeks blushing from the slap she committed

Ms. Angelina and I were surprised, she glared at me sharply as I gulp my saliva strolling my stares at a few people that was even shocked by astonishment. Doomed. Ms. Angelina sat beside Ms. Gwen while I sat beside Kzhea, why are they here? Fuq. So, this is the reason why Kzhea was exhausted previously morning? Bonding with them? When did they become a circle of friends?

"Ms. A-angelina, when did you both get here?" Ms. Cheska stutteringly asked surprisingly stunned as she glance at me and then looked back at Ms. Angelina.

I bite my lower edges, lowering my head, and secretly grin as I play with the sand nervously, "No question, babe. They're happy, come on let's drink! Wait, I'll get some drinks, " Sandra said that making me shocked. Fuq, seriously!? That beautiful nerd is a lesbian!?

Cool.

She was about to stand up but I speak for her to stay, they can't question Ms. Angelina if she'll be able to remain here with them. "I insist, Sandra. Tell me where I should get some drinks," Ms. Angelina abruptly said, glancing at me fiercely.

My sights filled me with awe, "You need to loosen up stress Ms. Angelina and remain here. Kzhea will guide me, " I say, and immediately stand up, pulling Kzhea's hand hurriedly, "I bet, Kzhea knows where to get drinks!" I shouted from behind, taking Kzhea away from the four of them
.

" Explain Kzhea, are you dating Ms. Gwen?" I doubt it. She rolls her eyes. "Why shall I? She came to my house and steal me from my father, and she said that we are dating. She needs to be able to go mental. I'm tired of answering Kelly! Don't show me that suspicious face, I made lots of projects yesterday night," she stated in a husky voice.

"And Uncle James even approved of dating?"

She nodded and yawned as she raise her both hands, " He said he knows the feeling of being in love with the same gender. Agh! But... I'm straight since birth Kelly!" she shouted and heavily lowered her shoulder. Perhaps she was defeated by homework. That's often a reason why I do not want to go to school, grades can't bring back my soul in case I will die due to Professor's homework.

I shrugged my shoulder, snickering, "Duh, people are fragile when they are involved with someone. Just tell me if you are catching feelings from Ms. Gwen, I can teach you how to seduce and explain the steps about sex even though I haven't been in that situation or sexual activity." I burst out laughing and grinning at what I suddenly said. Directly in my head heavy palms snap my skinny back. Oww, that's hurt, perhaps this is not my day!

"Stupid." She firmly said and walked away from me.

I briefly shook my head and sneered, "Women."

As I walked heading inside the restaurant of this beautiful resort, roaming my eyes to every beautiful design and dim light while finding Kzhea. A beautiful woman having blonde hair and wearing a light red aurora puff dress suddenly appeared in front of me. "Hello, dear. Are you looking for someone?" she pulled out a beautiful smile.

I responded with a smile and was stunned by her hot ravishing physique and round butt that was fitting her dress. Oh, mommy. ...

"I'm searching for someone who has black long hair until her waist, wearing brown pants until the legs and a white small top, labeled coffee in front. And she even wears a brown Jacket, she has medium bobbies, not big, opposite to yours ma'am. Her butt is cute but not confident with the fitted brown pants.

She slowly nodded her head, "Oh, a woman came her carrying the alcoholic drinks hon. I remember, her name is Kzhea, are you Sandra's friend? " I nodded and smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

"Ella, hand me the t-shirt, Sandra prepared previously," she calmly demand as the staff hurriedly went inside the door and immediately stepped in our direction, "Here ma'am," the woman nodded handing over the black top t-shirt labeled: COFFEE.

"Wear this honey, so that we will recognize you as Sandra's friend. There are lots of people inside this resort, you must maintain awareness," she showed me the black top t-shirt same as Kzhea and Ms. Gwen's clothes recently but in different types of design and color.

I remembered about Ms. Angelina, she must wear something like this so they can recognize my wife. "Ma'am, do you have any tops? And jacket? Even cargo shorts and please give me fitted pants where I can see my muse butt satisfactorily. Please provide me, I am regular." I grinned but she only chuckles.

"You are cute, who is with you? May I know your name beautiful girl and the woman who's with you? I'm Lea, Sandra's stepmother's sister." She hand her hand as I accepted.

"I'm Kelly ma'am and Angelina was the name of the woman who's with me," I answered and smiled.

"Ella, take her to the changing room and give her two jackets, two tops, and cargo shorts and fitted pants, for her other friend."

Ella nodded and glance at me. "Follow me, ma'am," she nicely said as I followed her waving my hand at Ms. Lea. She's hot, why usually rich people are always beautiful?

"I'm done, Ms. Lea, thank you for these clothes and pants. I owe you, but mind taking me back where Sandra and Ms. Cheska's bonfire area? We can go. " I bite my lowered lips as I lowered my head of ashamed, this is lots of demand.

She briefly giggles, "Don't be ashamed hon, It's my priority to instruct and give all Sandra's friend needs since her parents were busy on business. And I should have known about the woman who's with you and recognized all Sandra's friends more. And you look gorgeous wearing that kind of lovely clothes, it's fitted you. You can be a model," she amusedly said, scanning my body.

"Thank you, ma'am." I pulled out and smiled as she did.

"Alright, let's go honey."

While walking barefoot with the sand, she got talkative. Ms. Lea asked me about my school status and status of life, she was even sad after she knew that my parents died in a car accident years ago. She insisted I walk barefoot to feel overwhelmed, and she's right. Walking barefoot in the sand can make you calm, I didn't realize that. She's a generous woman and gorgeous, she changes her outfit into a light brown top and fitted pants until legs.

"So, Kelly what is your course?"

"Architect, Ma'am."

"Why won't you follow your dad or mom's job? The salary is great. "

I smiled, "I want to pursue my dreams of being in architecture, Ma'am. I love art," I chuckle.

"You're a talented girl at an only young age, don't quit believing in yourself, hon." she gracefully said and plastered a smile upon her lips.

"There you are woman, we are about to find you! But I guess..." Sandra stopped by and scan Ms. Lea's body while Ms. Lea was stunned, gazing at Ms. Angelina's intimidating appearance that was recently calm before she hasn't seen us heading in their direction.

"Oh, my auntie is dazzling tonight huh? Why did you change your clothes? I thought you wouldn't join us!" Sandra continues, showing surprise.

I stared at Ms. Angelina as she glared at me with her intimidating eyes, oh my, the atmosphere is changing.

"That's the popular woman, Angelina Jolie am I, right? She is hot and beautiful," Ms. Lea whispered to my ears and sit beside me. Ms. Angelina was in the middle of Ms. Gwen and Ms. Cheska and Sandra. Next to Ms. Gwen is Kzhea and I am in the middle with Ms. Lea.

I nodded and smile, not avoiding my eyes at Ms. Angelina's sharp stares. I want to know what's on her mind, "She's a lovely crystal, Ms. Lea. I have to accompany her with the clothes," I responded and she nodded.

"Ms. Angelina, I have clothes prepared for you, let me accompany you to the changing room," I say and stand up, likewise, she did.

"Where are you in your spare time, Ms. Clarkson?" She calmly asked. "I was searching for Kzhea, Ms. Angelina and then I found Ms. Lea, she accompany me to the changing room and gave me these clothes." I showed her the outfits, Ms. Lea gave.

She lifted her brows and briefly stopped, "Do you assume, I would wear that?" she irrationally asked, and continued to walk toward the dressing room that Ella guided me lately. Pity, I expect to see her butty.

"Call, Ella." she sternly demands entering the dressing room, but Ella quickly appears wearing uneasiness yet delighted after they took a shot recently.

"Ella, hand me different bikini swimsuits."

I was dumbfounded and froze in my direction after hearing what she demand, fuq she is going to wear kind of those outfits? Seriously!? I want her ass to be fitted with short pants but seeing her wearing a bikini in front of many people is not permitted to wear and be advertised! That is almost naked Ms. Angelina!

Ella handed her any different types of bikini swimsuits, I wonder what her body looks like. That's even bothered my thoughts, shameful on me. "Thank you for this, Ella," she warmly said and accepted the different types of bikinis.

I repeatedly took steps in my direction while feeling anxious, imagining the body she will show up to. A loud plump of my heart increases that even my hands were shaking nervously as I waited for her to come out of the dressing room, oh my heart. She can't wear that kind of outfit, that sucks.

"Thanks, Ella. I found this beautiful, " I slowly turned around to see the voice coming, my nervous enthusiasm emotions and body got stuck with surprise, even my heart that was shivering previously was beating faster. She. ... She's hot. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Lovely. She was like a beautiful magazine in front of my eyes that gives me electric power coming towards my body and delivers tickles to my heart and soul at some point.

Ella was even shocked by surprise and some staff came in to look and approximately snatch their phone from their purse but I sharply glared at them. At last, I didn't permit them to take the opportunity to shots at Ms. Angelina.

I bite my lower lips scanning every aspect of her body. She's wearing a black bikini that showed up her white skinny body making her look further gorgeous and ravishing, which made everyone drool over their saliva only staring at her posture body. Her flat and thin waist and thick ass with orbit bobbies that were covered by a towel the other day were now almost unclothed in front of me. "How does it look, Ms. Clarkson? " she eyed me sharply while she raised her brows, facing my facial surprised expression.

"Pardon?"

I was awakened by her heavy voice as I nodded slowly and smiled, fixing my eyes and sighing in disbelief. "That looks good, now wear this jacket. You might catch a cold," I voice out in a stern voice, wrapping the hoodie jacket around her body.

"Zip."

She lifted her brows, "You already wrapped my body with coat, Ms. Clarkson, I might catch sweat."

I sighed heavily, shooking my head in disbelief, and take her away from the dressing room, "I'm only securing and concerned about your body. You are showing boldness!" I assert, struggling to prevent letting out the awful voice in front of her physical beauty.

"Women can wear anything they choose. Is mine bolder than the woman who was with you, previously?" she asked, having an irrational expression drawn over her face while she fold her arms. Argh! This woman is annoying!

"You are almost naked, Ms. Angelina! Are you not aware of what you are wearing!? Please give some respects to yourself!" I shouted, unleashing my annoyance and anger I couldn't help to carry.

She abruptly walked hurriedly, heading to the bonfire place, "At this rate of age, Ms. Clarkson, I'm not a child that you need to guard and give instructions!" her voice begin to loud.

"But you suppose to be aware at anything, for your good!" She turned to look at me having mixed sentiments, I couldn't read.

"Is that what I educate you on? Don't assume that you can still escape from the mess you are into, Ms. Clarkson. Be aware of your boldness, I'm disappointed." She sternly said and instantly withdraw her face at me as she continues to walk to the bonfire location.

I got nonchalant, staring at the spot where she is walking. I sighed developing hundreds of thoughts in my head. What does that mean? Is it related to the ostensible relationship I had between Zeica's sister and I?

But what is the difference between the two surnames? Brozon and Wrecker? What is Brozon to herself? Relative? But what about the Wrecker? Considering what Ms. Gwen said and how her tone got critical, made my mind drain on curiosity. Possibly, she knew about the Wrecker's side since Mr. Von is her fiancee. Yet... why do I feel like there's something wrong with that family?

I followed her heading towards the Bonfire place silently and stares at her poker face. She still hasn't zipped the coat, too bold.

"Wow, Ms. Angelina! You look stunning!" Sandra surprisingly said while beaming her eyes in Ms. Angelina's direction and everybody turned to see Ms. Angelina which make them steady in amazement.

"She's glorious, I didn't assume that she will wear a bikini," Ms. Lea whispered and escape her soft chuckles while gaping in Ms. Angelina's direction that was sitting in the sand.

"That boobs are cute," Ms. Gwen giggled handing me a roasted fish likewise she did to Ms. Angelina. "A-alcohol, Ma'am." Ms. Cheska stutteringly stated gaping at the abs and chest.

A sudden spank of Sandra's hand makes Ms. Cheska startled. "Bitch," Sandra murmured and bite the roasted fish aggressively which everyone made waves of laughter.

....

We've been talking about lots of things and Ms. Gwen and Sandra keep changing the topic while vibing the jazz song played from Ms. Cheska's phone, even Kzhea and Ms. Lea were into them. They started tolerating waves of laughter and creating a nonsense theme and started questioning each other. At last, they are forcing me and Ms. Angelina to join their game called; the paper kiss game.

"I'm not interested," Ms. Angelina indurated said, indicating the game Sandra wants to play with.

"How about you, Kelly?" Ms. Gwen asked, turning around her face at me. I glance at Ms. Angelina as our eyes interact with each other, she's staring at me sharply while waiting for my response. She is quite different today, how is she doing? In case we have closure soon, I will not avoid giving her a flood of questions. It's not bad, interviewing somebody's life right?

I gave up my eyes on her and face Ms. Gwen, "What is that game?" I bluntly asked, smiling.

She was about to open her mouth but Sandra speaks quickly, "Basically, you have to abruptly catch the paper I'll bring down using each other mouths to get the price, but if you both are not good at catching it either, you can kiss."

Ms. Gwen's eyes suddenly widened. "Wow, I thought it would be a lot of pressure, kind of like sticking the paper to your partner's mouth and kissing it. I love that Sandra and... Kzhea will be my partner," she stated glancing at Kzhea's poker expression.

"That's great," Ms. Lea sneered looking at me.

She stares at me with an intimidating stare and raises her eyebrows as her forehead and lips puckered with each other, she looks like a serial killer that is currently stabbing my existence discreetly.

An unbearable sense of danger and warning overwhelms me, she's still waiting for my answer. So rude Ms. Angelina, you can't scare me with only glared.

Sandra clapped her hands and sighed, "Alright, since Ms. Angelina wouldn't join... Kelly's partner will be Aunt Lea -" she got nonchalant and nervous glancing at the woman beside her that was possessing an intense look.

"No, she hasn't responded yet," Ms. Angelina abruptly said cutting Sandra's words while folding her arms and glancing at me sharply, giving me a deadly and warning expression.

That's rude. Sandra glanced at me as she waits for my answer and even everyone was gazing at my face, figuring out what I will respond to them. Someone must have saved me at this rate and I don't have any interest in joining the game because Ms. Angelina wouldn't join either. Moreover, I want to taste the lips of a 35-years-old businesswoman and currently a Professor degree. I was about to open my mouth for responding but a beautiful woman appeared from Sandra's back and shut down my mouth.

"Sandra, have you seen Lea coming here with a girl? Ella told me about it, who is Kelly?" she asked which made everyone startled by surprise. She is wearing a white cap and jacket with a black top inside and grey leggings.

She seems like a popular pop star. Perhaps, I've seen her before? She has a guitar purse on her back, probably she is in love with music.

Sandra turned around to see the woman behind her back, Ms. Lea's gracious face turned out to be an irritant. She emitted rolling her eyeballs and escape deep sighing while Sandra instantly pulled the woman's wrist to Ms. Angelina's side.

"Great, you are not late Evelyn. Auntie will be your partner, remember the paper kiss you teach me about? Everyone must try it," Sandra bluntly said.

I bluff coughing looking around when Ms. Angelina accepted the handshaking, why did she accept that? She even didn't accept Mr. Hanson's hand in the program meeting. Who teaches her?

"It's nice meeting you again Angelina, I'm glad you approved my father's business. He got so happy hearing about it, " Ms. Evelyn said, plastering an optimistic face in front of Angelina but she only nodded for approvement

Oh, his father is a businessman.

"Lea dear, can I have lots of kisses? I'm already here sweetheart, " Ms. Evelyn mocked and smile teasingly.

Sandra cackled laughing, "Auntie said that you both are not lovers anymore and she has someone she admires."

Ms. Evelyn raises her right eyebrows staring at the hand of Ms. Lea who immediately clasps my hand. "Is she?" she sternly ask while scanning the posture of my body and grinning at me, "Oh, dear girl, she tells me lots about you."

My eyes widened in surprise as we did eye contact with Ms. Angelina, "Disgusting Ms. Clarkson. How many girlfriends do you have?" she asked me in an authoritarian voice, staring at me fiercely.
Gash Ms. Angelina, you're sexy when you had that voice.

They turned to look at me, even Kzhea was surprised at what she heard. I briefly shook my head, "The woman I admired had a letter e in the middle of her name Ms. Angelina, please give attention to me sometimes."

Everyone wondered. "That's difficult to understand Kelly," Ms. Cheska said with confusion.

"No question babe, lovers must not quarrel tonight. Auntie, be Evelyn's partner, and Kelly..." Sandra stopped by and stared at me, "Do you want to join?"

I shook my head, "I have no partner, Sandra." I responded looking at Ms. Angelina. I honestly wanted to have fun but this woman disliked the game. What would I do without her? I want to take advantage of that woman.

"Unreasonable. Auntie Lea, would you call Ella? I'm sure, she'll be glad about the game." Sandra said, smiling.

Ms. Lea shook her head, "She can't Sandra, she was busy accompanying the tourists."

Sandra sighed and sneered, "But she's one of Angelina Jolie's fans, convinced her then."

"No - no Sandra. She'll join if she wants to. Your sister loves banking money, invite Ella and let's have a bet." Ms. Lea amusedly said and chuckled.

Oh. Ella is her sister? I guess Ella is the first daughter with good vibes. Unlike this one, such a demanding and spoiled brat.

Sandra hands up her hand and pouts, " Fine - fine, you wicked aunt. Can't you even try to go with the flow?"

Ms. Lea began to be confused and furrowed her brows while staring at Sandra's annoyed facial expressions "Duh, I only wish Ms. Angelina to be jealous -"

My eyes widened in surprise as we switch each other sights. I glared sharply to warn her continuation of words and glanced at Ms. Angelina's confused complexion. She raises her right eyebrows. "What?" she innocently asserted.

I smiled teasingly and shrugged off as I stand up while stretching my arms, sighing. "Nothing, I'm going to have a good time. D you have an extra hotel here, Ms. Lea? I'll give the payment to Sandra tomorrow," I said smiling and wiggling my brows at Ms. Angelina's poker face.

"Let my sister accompany you, Kelly. Evelyn nuts, call Ella. When you want to come back here, you are welcome Kelly. These mortals can't sleep without my permission, " Sandra stated, plastering a small smile.

"Alright, please take Angelina with you, Kelly. She is useless either, she can't vibe with the topic." Ms. Gwen said and yawned.

I titled my head amusedly and walked toward Ms. Angelina's direction, I was about to drag her hand but she suddenly stand up and gaze at me sharply, "I'm not yet paralyzed, Ms. Clarkson. Let's go."

....

"Look at that rare beautiful stars. What shape did you see? " She turned at me and raise her right eyebrow, walking towards my direction. "Where?" she ask bluntly staring straight above the luminaries sky.

Previously, after leaving the place where Sandra and the rest, Ella guide us in this cottages that were made of woods and belong to the side of the ocean. There are lots of tree that stood in the front before the ocean. I don't know how they planted in the trees under the sand. Sandra's stepmother must be really rich.

Ms. Angelina and I was roaming around inside the cottage, we have lots of neighbor that were aligned with the same rows. I'm finding a way to get her full attention and convince herself to answer and join my own game yet I can't still take advantage and even stared at the posture body of this woman. She's absolutely sexy.

"You look hot," I whispered, still smiling looking at the sky.

"You can't blame me for that," she indicated that made me let out of chuckled and giggled. "How about we play games, Ms. Angelina? Don't fuss, this is simple. You choose between the two: Truth or dare. That's a great game, believe me." I affirmed and hands up my both hands while biting my lips, showing conviction in front of her confuse complexion.

Silence occupied inside the room while she stares at me for some instants, I breathed uncomfortable while gaping at her facial poker face. This is not a good idea. Did I say it too fast? I ruined the moment. I gulp my saliva and forcibly pull out a soft smile as I withdraw my gape on her, looking back at the atmosphere.

"How to play the game," she whispered staring at the sky, a wide smile suddenly pulled out from my mouth and eye at her. "Let's start with scissors, paper, stone hands. Let me show you." I say amusedly as I express her the shape of my right hand. She watch at me seriously which made me pull out of hidden chuckles. "Alright, this is an expression of stone, scissors, and paper. When you show me a shape of stone and I show you the shape of paper, you are disqualified and I'm disappointed." I mocked and let out of giggled.

She raises her brows showing irritation, "My bad, forgive me. So here it is; when you show me a shape of stone and mine is scissors then I'm defeated. Scissors can't cut the stone. And when you show me a shape of paper and mine is scissors then, you are disqualified from the game. And you choose between the two words. It's either telling me a truth if I do question you or perform what I'm going to demand on you. They called it dare. You can't retreat, Ms. Angelina. You already accept my game." I say bluntly.

She glared at me, still raising her right eyebrows. "Did I say that I would like to join, Ms. Clarkson? I only ask you to teach me," she fiercely said that provokes the sentiments of my excitement. I explained hundreds of words and phrases about the game but she has no intention of joining the game? What a cruel.

"Coward," I bluntly murmured that makes her physical beauty drawn of animosity occupied over her face while she glared at me sharply as her eyebrows puckered with each other. She is dangerous yet cute. Oh man... this beautiful goddess might bury me under the sand or float me with the waves of the ocean as well the paparazzi and police officers, saves my body and take a few pictures of myself with my loosen dress or nudes either end up being a part of the crazy people.

"You have to eat lots of rice before you underestimate me, Ms. Clarkson. Let's see what happens," she said pulling out a bitter smile on her face.

Oh, I'm ruined. ...

***

A/N: The stories might not be as good but please don't normalize plagiarizing. Thankyou!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

741K 25.4K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
821K 19.2K 46
'I loved you more than anything else, your were my world, while to you I was just a piece of gum on your shoe' -Valery I thought our love was paradis...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
14.3K 626 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...