H.E.R. |d.e

By Maliyahwrites

Having everything revealed More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

IV

2.6K 146 42
By Maliyahwrites

Laughter bounced off Sade's walls as she sat at her all white marbled vanity on FaceTime with Kairo while she got prepared for a mall run with Mia. "No Kairo. This is lip liner" Sade told him going ahead and lining her lips with the deep chestnut liner and adding a simple clear lip gloss on top.

An undefeated combo.

"Shit, it looks just like that eyebrow liner you was using" Kairo replied as he continued to eye her in her pink and white stripped robe that was sliding off her shoulder giving him more skin to view. Licking over his lips his eyes gazed to the valley of her breast before he resumed eye contact to remain respectful.

"Pencil. It was an eyebrow pencil."

"Tomato tomato"

Sade simply laughed untying her scarf and grabbing her wide tooth comb to comb down her hair. Her hair laid effortlessly beyond her shoulders with the perfect bounce that framed her face. She caught sight of Kairo and couldn't deny how good he looked just sitting up against his headboard shirtless with dark grey bed decor around him. "What do you have planned today?" Sade asked stepping out the view of the camera to put her clothes on.

"I have to stop by the business, got a few pieces I need to finish then we're going out " he eased out

Sade arched her eyebrow putting her face in close proximity of the camera. "Yooo! Dolcezza back up" Kairo laughed at her antics.

"Out? Out where?"

With a lick over his pink plump lips a smirk found it's way across his face"Let me worry about that. All you have to do is look like you and be on time"

"Look like me?" Sade laughed at his choice of wording

"Yeah beautiful. That's you Sade on a regular"

Sade smiled at him "You're gonna make my cheeks hurt! I have to go"

Kairo nodded not wanting to hold her up. "Be safe bella" hanging up Kairo knew she was going to get on him about using a new word without telling her the meaning afterwards.

"Bella? My name is Sade" She said scrunching her face up before a thought crossed her mind. Grabbing her phone she typed in the google search engine "Beautiful" she blushed reading the translation. Sade finished the final touches on her hair and makeup before heading out. Arriving at the city mall she visited frequently just in time she caught up to Mia who was just arriving as well heading inside. The two greeted each other and engaged in small talk as they walked around before finally settling on a store to browse in.

"Sade you have to just jump back out there you can't let that stop you" Mia told her referring to her modeling career.

Sade sighed keeping her eyes trained on the clothes rack, going piece by piece "Mia it's not that easy."

"I understand that. But you're letting him win. Don't"

Sade mind flooded with unwanted memories as her hand shook uncontrollably. Mia grabbed it used to Sade's panic attacks. "Just breathe we don't have to talk about it." Mia knew it was best to end that conversation. She knew how long it took Sade to not flinch when she heard a camera flash, to want to be in front of a camera again and to be comfortable in a male's presence. Mia didn't want to force her back into the shell she had created around herself over the years. Sade nodded starting to focus more on her breathing then her trauma.

"How's Kairo?" Mia asked diverting the conversation while bumping Sade with her hip in a teasing manner

"He's great we actually have a date later on" Sade found herself blushing. Kairo was a breath of fresh air as she was for him. Their vibe was just undeniable and the two enjoyed spending quality time with each other.

"Look at that smile!" Mia teased

Sade smiled covering her face with her hand. "Stop Mia!"

"What?! My sister is smiling and it's because she met a good man!" Mia continued to tease as she settled on a ripped up black Jean jacket in the size small.

"I don't want to jinx anything stop talking about it" Sade laughed "You think this is cute?"

Mia eyed the leather skirt "Super. But add a belt" Mia said reaching over grabbing one that went perfect placing it against the skirt "And boom. A look" After paying for the few items they did like they continued entering their favorite stores coming out with more items then they bargained for.

"Every time" Sade groaned as she swiped her card in Sephora.

"I told you not to even come in here" Mia laughed at her antics

"I don't even need any highlighter. But when you see Fenty Beauty you grab it" Sade informed causing the cashier to join in on the laughter.

"Well when I look at my bank account it told me aht! Aht! Put Fenty beauty back" Mia joked.

"Girl you're too much! How's Xavier?" Sade asked as they exited and headed to the food court to grab something light to eat.

With a roll of her eyes Mia scoffed pulling her own chair out "Somewhere with his trashy,nasty, greasy ass baby mother"

"He still sleeping with her huh?" Mia nodded and Sade gave her that look "Mia you know you deserve better. He won't leave her alone"

"He will Sade." Mia responded not sure if she was trying to convince Sade or herself

"When?" Sade questioned sternly

Mia folded her arms tearing her eyes away from Sades glare "I love him okay? I know what he's doing is wrong but-"

"You think he'll change. Mia you'll be waiting forever." Sade told her cutting her off already knowing the same retired lines Mia was going to recite
Mia knew her best friend was right but right now she just couldn't see herself leaving Xavier especially with his seed in her belly unbeknownst to anyone.
-

Kairo eyed his half brother down not quite sure how to feel as he went on a rant about finding a way to help Jahdiel. Giovanni was the result of their father having a seven year affair making the boys only two years apart. While Santiago kept both lives separate, splitting time, holidays and money between the two, the boys grew up knowing nothing about the other. Kairo still found himself not mentioning Giovanni when asked about his childhood or siblings.

"So we're not going to help him?" Giovanni asked fuming standing in the middle of their father's office

Kairo scrunched up his face "I don't give a fuck what you do. I'm not helping him" he said sternly. Kairo had already made up his mind and he wasn't interested in reasoning with Giovanni

Giovanni looked over to his father who sat comfortably in his chair behind his oval desk "Pa?! You're gonna let him do that?"

Before Santiago could utter a response Kairo cockily fixed his tie standing up making his presence known "Let me? Did you forget I have thirty percent ownership?

"The business that you don't even want to be apart of" Giovanni gritted out

"I move smart and you're reckless like Jahdiel, which is why he's in the shit he's in"  Kairo said now standing face to face with his own flesh with a menacing look.

"That's enough" Santiago said walking over, separating the two "I'll talk to Jahdiel. I'm not making any promises. Kairo is right we can't keep loosing money because of him"

Giovanni shook his head disappointingly "This ain't what family does" He retorted 

"Well maybe you ain't family" Kairo shrugged

"I'm your fucking brother figlio di puttana!" (Motherfucker)

Kairo causally let out a chuckle insinuating that didn't mean much too him. Santiago shook his head at both of his sons grabbing them by the back of their necks he shook them a little. "Figli maschi." He mumbled (Sons) "I don't like this back and forth between you two. Cut the shit out" Sending two light slaps to each of their faces he smiled "Get out I've heard enough from you two"

Kairo bumped shoulders with Giovanni before exiting first to set up his office since he had an appointment with a client in the upcoming moments. "He thinks he's better than me." Giovanni told his father "And you let him! Thirty percent?"

Santiago who was back seated in his favorite chair leaned back slightly shocked scrunching up his face in amusement "Are you questioning me Gio?" Giovanni opened his mouth to respond but he was sadly mistaken if he thought an actual response was needed, it was more of a warning.

Tread lightly.

"Can't be" he simply stated staring at his son. "I've taught you better than to ever question your father"

Giovanni made eye contact with his father before nodding his head and making his exit. Santiago thought the beef was petty it was only a ten percent difference between how the family drug business was split up. In a normal business environment Kairo would have the upper hand but because it was a family business and after all they were his sons, they both had equal leverage. However Kairo specifically controlled a portion of the money and Giovanni needed him on board before he could make any promises to Jahdiel. Kairo finished up with his client, who wrote him a very healthy down payment check for his work on the custom engagement ring. He then proceeded to go home to freshen up for him and Sade's outing.

Now hand in hand Sade had no clue what activity she was going to partake in when her and Kairo arrived at the Vibez Rooftop Lounge but she went with the flow as Kairo lead her to the outside seating since the sun was out with clear blue skies and a nice breeze to go with the heat. "This is so nice. I can't believe I've never been here" Sade smiled as she stopped to pick a single yellow flower sticking it in the vase that rested on the table and taking a seat.

Kairo smiled knowing she was going to like it. It didn't take long for him to learn she loved nature and would rather be outside then indoors and it didn't necessarily matter the weather. Kairo who enjoyed the complete opposite found himself having joy in these outings. "Glad you like it. It's actually a painting and tasting event" Kairo told her taking up the space next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Taking a sip from his wine Sade watched and thought how he made drinking look so sexy. He was leaned back relaxed with his legs gapped showcasing his big dick engery

"Let me taste it" Sade told him. Kairo took another sip before craning his head down placing his lips against hers pulling away Sade licked her lips getting a taste. Kairo still passed her the glass but he wanted to kiss her and took this as his opportunity. Sade thought his way of letting her taste it was cute and her smile displayed that.

"You're lips are so soft" Sade complimented letting her thumb brush lightly against his bottom lip. Kairo eyed her as Sade placed two kisses on his bottom lip.

"Thank you dolcezza I can say the same"

"Your so smooth." Sade pointed out "How do I compliment you, yet you manage to not only have a comeback but make me smile"

Carter let out a laugh slightly clutching his chain with a shrug "What can I say? I'm quick on my feet"

"Too quick" Sade added

"No such thing" He said with another shrug as the waiter placed a fruit platter in front of them. Sade immediately reached for her favorite fruit which happened to be a sliced mango she grabbed a napkin to catch the juice that trickled down her chin "So sweet. Taste" she moaned holding a piece up to his lips

Kairo took a piece as Sade held the napkin under his chin. The two continued small talk while tasting the different fruits on display. Soon a tray of different crackers and cheese came out with another set of wine. "Are you two ready to draw?" The waitress asked setting up their stencils "Today you're going to choose something to draw. Anything that catches your eye."

Slapping her hands against each other to get rid of the crumbs she nodded excitedly. One of Sade's hobbies was painting and she could make a masterpiece. Kairo and Sade sat across from each other on their stools  oblivious to what either one of them was drawing. "Why can't I know?" Kairo questioned

"It's a surprise!" She said peaking over the canvas making sure he was still sitting

"I don't like surprises" Kairo stood up dropping his paint brush making his way over to her. He stood behind her with his arm around her waist as she held the portrait close to her chest laughing hiding it.

"Back up" She giggled trying to get loose

Placing a settle kiss on her neck he mumbled in her skin "Let me see it"

"Only if you say please" she teased like a child

Kairo finding her amusing he placed a kiss on her cheek before giving in "Please"

Sade grinned widely as she put the portrait of him that she drew back up, still in his hold she peaked over her shoulder to catch the smile that crossed on his face. "Well?" She said eyeing him

"You never mentioned you could draw. It's amazing" he complimented her turning her around in his arms. He let his hand tilt her face up placing a kiss on her lips that soon turned fiery. Kairo sucked on her bottom lip as Sade angled her head to stick her tongue in his mouth. He was a taken back by her sudden burst of dominance but couldn't say he didn't like it, Sade ended their kiss with a tug on his bottom lip

With his voice low and raspy he made direct eye contact with her " It's something about you. You seem passionate"
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 3.8K 23
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...
14.8K 958 15
"π–π‘πžπ§ 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 π›π«πžπšπ€π¬, 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πžπ 𝐬𝐑𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐰𝐑𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲...𝐝𝐨𝐧...
2.9M 145K 73
Ana and Dre's story❀️
122K 6.4K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading πŸ’™