TBATE-PRODIGY

By Lancelot1864

Just another what if fanfic of TBATE (the beginning after the end) originally written by TurtleMe. In this f... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132-Final
Update

Chapter 71

1.5K 82 25
By Lancelot1864

Arthur Leywin POV

"Arthur Leywin. When I get done with you, there will be nothing left," Bairon Wykes said with a voice of hatred.

He glared at me with murderous intent as he slowly started to walk toward me. "What is the meaning of this? Stand down, Bairon!" Curtis yelled.

"Shut up! He killed my brother! He will die in agonizing pain!" Bairon yelled as a lightning spear formed in his hand. My eyes went wide as he threw the spear at me.

"Arthur!!" I heard multiple people yell. I tightened my hold around Tess and stomped my foot on the ground erecting an earth wall between Bairon and me. The spear hit the wall creating an explosion. The wall was destroyed, sending out a shockwave and knocking Tess and me back.

I lost my grip on Tess as she rolled away from me. After sliding a few feet, I look around in a panic while lying on my back. My eyes fell on Tess, who was laying on the ground a few feet to my left. I smiled in relief as she didn't seem to be injured. Grandma quickly moved to Tess, kneeling next to her as Tess slowly sat up.

"Sylv, stay with Tess!" I yelled.

"But Papa, I can help!" Sylvie yelled.

"No. Protect Tess, please!" I yelled.

"Ok," Sylvie said hesitantly as she stood in front of Tess.

My eyes turned back to Bairon as he slowly walked towards me. "Mother, do something!" Tess yelled in a panic.

"My body is fatigued; I can't undo my seal again just yet!" Mom said as she ran to me. Mom kneeled next to me, looking me over for injuries. She then looked at Bairon with rage-filled eyes. "Stay back!" Mom yelled.

"I suggest you get out of the way unless you want to die, too," Bairon said as he formed another lightning spear in his hand.

"Get back, Mom," I said as I slowly stood up.

"Arthur, no, he's a Lance. A white cor..." Mom began but stopped. "Arthur? When did you..." Mom's voice trailed off as I could feel her looking into my core.

Bairon saw my mom's confused expression and looked at my core as well. A look of surprise crossed his face before turning to rage. "White core or not. I'm going to kill you and leave nothing behind," Bairon said as lightning wrapped around him.

"Bairon! Stand down! That's an order!" Curtis yelled again.

"To hell with your orders!" Bairon yelled as he threw his lightning spear at me again.

"Art!!"

"Papa!"

Tess and Sylv yelled as I stomped on the ground again, creating another earth wall. I shot out a cone of wind magic from my hand as I pushed mom away to safety while wrapping myself in mana. The spear hit the wall creating another explosion and sending out a shockwave. This time, I was able to withstand the shockwave thanks to the mana wrapped around me.

"I will kill you if you hurt him!!" Tess yelled as tears fell from her eyes. She tried to stand up, but Grandma and Claire kept her kneeling on the ground.

"Don't! Stay down, Tess!" Claire yelled.

"Shut up. Maybe instead of killing Arthur, I'll take away something he holds dear. Maybe I'll start with you, elven princess!" Bairon yelled.

Rawrrr!!!

Sylvie roared at Bairon's threat as she took a defensive stance in front of Tess.

My eyes went wide, and I felt rage build inside me at the thought of him harming Tess. "Don't you dare touch her!" I yelled as I formed an ice sword and wrapped it in lighting magic.

Lighting magic wrapped around me as Bairon formed another lightning spear in his hand. We both glared at each other as we dashed forward toward each other using our lighting techniques.

As we got inches away from each other, Bairon plunged his spear forward. I swung my sword in a sideways swipe, and our weapons connected, sending out a shockwave. We pushed against each other with our weapons locked together in a test of strength.

Bairon pushed against me, but I was physically stronger with my dragon body. Using a combination of physical strength and wind magic, I pushed Bairon back as he skidded a few feet and plunged the spear into the ground to keep himself from being pushed back further.

Bairon looked up at me from the ground with surprise and rage. "You rat bastard! You will die!" Bairon yelled as he levitated in the air.

I followed suit and levitated as I slowly twirled my sword in a circular manner. "You threatened my fiancé," I said in a dark tone.

"You killed my brother!" Bairon yelled.

"Your brother attacked us!" Tess yelled.

"I don't care!" Bairon yelled in anger as he readied himself to dash forward in the air. I followed suit, getting into another offensive stance and bracing myself to clash again.

Boom!!

Thunder sounded from the sky, and a sound wave came down like a microburst and pushed Bairon to the ground. Bairon quickly started to get back up and looked around.

Suddenly a figure with black hair flew in front of me with a wind dagger in hand. "Aya!!" I heard Tess yell in relief.

"Aya! You're here!" I yelled in relief.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. "I told you I would always protect you, my little Arthur," Aya said. Her expression then turned dark and serious as she looked back at Bairon. "You dare attack the future prince of Elenoir?"

"He killed my brother!" Bairon yelled as he stood up, creating another lightning spear.

"He obviously attacked them," Aya said in anger.

"He threatened to kill Tess, and she was with me when Bairon first attacked. I was able to keep her from getting hurt," I said in anger. I watched as Aya tensed up and felt bloodlust leak from her.

"Not one, but two. You've attacked two people I care about. There will be consequences," Aya said in a dark tone.

Bairon stepped forward when suddenly vines shot up from the ground, wrapping themselves around Bairon, pulling him to the ground.

I looked at Tess to see she had a confused look on her face. I watched as her eyes darted to the sky, and she smiled. I looked up as well and watched as three figures in Lance uniforms quickly flew down to us.

I could see Alea had her arm extended towards Bairon as she held him down with vines. Bairon wrapped himself with lightning magic as he tried to break free. Varay quickly landed next to Bairon and pinned him to the ground with ice chains.

"Enough," Varay said.

"Ahhhh!!" Bairon yelled in rage as he tried to break free of the vines and chains, but to no avail.

"Arthur!" I looked at the voice and saw Alea fly beside me, looking at me in awe. "Y-you're levitating? You're a white core?" Alea said, looking me up and down. Suddenly she shook her head and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Are you ok? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Alea asked in a worried tone.

I shook my head. "I was able to protect Tess and me from his attacks," I said. Alea's expression darkened as her eyes flicked to Bairon.

Aya turned away from Bairon and looked at me. "Don't worry, you're safe now," Aya said.

"I will handle Bairon. Everyone else start figuring out what happened," Varay said to everyone.

Aya and Alea nodded. "What happened here, Arthur?" Alea asked as she looked around at the destruction.

"I got here at the end of the battle. But when I arrived, the attackers were executing students, and Caera was fighting their leader. I guess she was a spy, but she helped us in the end. After that, I don't know. I passed out," I said.

"How did you pass out? Were you attacked?" Aya asked worriedly.

I shook my head, and my eyes drifted to my mom, who walked up to us. "It's because of his seal. It reacted to my aether powers," Mom said, looking down.

"What?" Aya and Alea said in confusion.

"I'll explain everything. But first, we need to help the injured. Afterward, I will speak with the council myself. It's time they learned of the imminent threat," Mom said.

Aya and Alea nodded. They both flew off to talk to other students as well as Olfred. I looked at my Mom, who just gave me a sad look. "There's so much to tell you. I'm sorry for keeping everything from you. I just wanted you to have a normal life for as long as possible. But I will tell you everything. First, let's go help everyone out," Mom said.

I nodded, "Ok, but no matter what, you'll always be my mom," I said with a smile. Mom smiled as she gave me a warm hug.

"Alright, let's go," Mom said as we broke the hug. Mom walked off to help with the healing, and I walked over to Tess and Grandma.

As soon as I approached them, Tess lunged at me, bringing me into a hug. She pressed her face into my chest, and I felt her trembling. "Art. I *sniff* I'm glad your *sniff* ok," Tess said as tears fell from her face.

I tightened my hug around her, bringing her into a tight embrace. "I'm not going anywhere. I still have to walk you down the aisle after all," I said.

I felt Tess give off a little giggle through her sobs. She lifted her head and looked at me with tear-filled eyes. I gently caressed her right cheek as she nuzzled her face into the palm of my hand.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said softly as I leaned forward, pressing my lips to hers, as we shared a deep kiss. I lost track of time as we held the kiss before we finally broke apart. I leaned my forehead against hers, and we both smiled as Tess let out a happy hum.

"Come on. Let's help out with the search and rescue," I said.

Tess nodded. "Ok."

The disciplinary committee members came together, and we formed a plan to conduct a search and rescue. We worked with the Lances as we looked through the rubble for anyone injured or trapped. Caera was told not to leave Aya's side, as she would be questioned more later.

Sylvie and Avier stayed in their dragon and Wyvern forms as they helped with the search and rescue. Olfred and Varay asked about Sylvie but were advised by Aya and Alea that she was under the protection of the elven royal family. They said they couldn't discuss any information about her as they would need permission from the elven royal family.

During the search and rescue operations, we found Lilia in the middle of campus as she held onto Jarrod's severed toro. She told us a mana beast attacked them, and Jarrod pushed her out of the way as the mana beast bit off the lower half of his body. She could barely function as she kept saying all she could hear was his screams as he was eaten alive.

Varay was able to calm Bairon down and let him out of his restraints. However, Bairon continued to stare at me with murderous intent. Aya and Alea told him that if he even went near Tess and me, they would skin him alive.

After search and rescue operations were finished and all the witnesses' were talked to, Varay contacted the council. It was decided that the council wished to speak with Grandma, Mom, Caera, Tess, and me.

"Alice, Arthur!" I heard a voice yell. I looked to the school gates and saw Dad and Ellie standing there with worried looks. "Dad! Ellie!" I yelled.

"Can we see them before we leave?" I asked Varay.

"Of course you can, Arthur. You're not a prisoner," Aya said. Varay just nodded.

I looked at mom, who had an sad expression as she looked at Dad and Ellie. "Mom?" I said.

Mom looked at me and smiled. "Come on. Let's go say bye to them," Mom said. I nodded.

I looked to Tess, who was standing beside me and took her hand. "Come on," I said, getting a happy nod from her.

The three of us walked over to Dad and Ellie, who looked happy to see we were ok. "Arthur, Tess, thank goodness you're ok. We came over as soon as your mom went through the portal," Dad said as he looked at Mom, who flinched a little.

"Rey. I-I'm sorry. There's so much you don't know. I wanted to tell you but..." her voice cut off.

Dad gave her a warm smile. "Alice," Dad said as she reached he hand through the gate. Mom seemed surprised at this and grabbed his hand. "I will always love you. I look forward to hearing about everything when you get back," Dad said.

Alice smiled at him as tears fell from her face. She walked forward as they shared a loving kiss through the gate. "I love you so much," Mom said.

"Brother, Tess!" Ellie yelled.

"It's ok, Ellie, we're fine," I said as we walked up to her.

Ellie smiled when as we reassured her. "I'm glad you guys are ok. Stop scaring us like that, Brother!" Ellie yelled, getting a laugh out of everyone.

"Ya, Art, stop scaring everyone," Tess said teasingly as she hooked her arm around mine and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry. I'll try not to scare you all in the future," I said, getting a laugh out of everyone.

"Arthur. I'm afraid we must go now," Alea said as she walked up to us.

"We have to go talk with the council. But we will see you later," Mom said to Dad and Ellie, who nodded.

Mom, Tess, and I followed Alea to where the other Lances, Grandma, and Caera were. My eyes flicked to Olfred as he said bye to Elijah. We all came together, and Varay told us to follow the Lances. They would take us to the council.

Caera and Grandma climbed onto Avier's back. Tess and Mom climbed onto Sylvie's. We all took off, and I flew next to Sylvie, Mom, and Tess. Alea and Aya stayed close to me as Bairon kept glaring daggers at me.

"Bairon, I will stab your fucking eyes out. Stop looking at Arthur," Aya said as she glared at Bairon.

"Tch," Bairon just flicked his tongue as he looked forward.

"You know, Aya, you can really be scary sometimes," I said.

Aya just let out a giggle. "Only when I need to be. For you, I will always be your big sister," Aya said as she ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I yelled at I swatted her hands away.

"But truly, Arthur. We will always protect you," Alea said with a smile.

I smiled back at her. "I know. I'll protect you as well. You're my family, after all," I said, getting a smile out of them.

I looked at Tess, who was smiling warmly at us. I flew closer to her as I smiled. "Oh, I'm glad you didn't forget about me," Tess said in a playfully dramatic tone.

I laughed a little. "I could never forget you," I said, getting a smile out of her. I flew close to her. I pressed my lips to hers as we shared a loving kiss. We broke the kiss, and I gently caressed her cheek.

"I'm still back here, you know," Mom said teasingly.

Tess and I looked back and saw her smiling at us. Tess and I both blushed as we smiled. "I guess I'm just here to carry you as you kiss each other," Sylvie said, getting a laugh out of Alea, Aya, and Mom.

"When exactly did she learn to talk?" Grandma asked curiously.

"Not even a day ago. I'll tell you later," I said, getting a nod.

"I've never seen a dragon before. She is imposing," Olfred said with a nod.

"I know," Sylvie said, getting a laugh out of everyone but Bairon, who just looked forward.

As we flew in the air, my eyes flicked to Caera, whose arms were crossed around her chest. She looked down deep in thought with a sorrowful expression. Her eyes were watery, and she quickly wiped a tear as it fell down her cheek. She quickly looked around when her eyes fell on me. She gave me a small smile as our eyes locked. I smiled back as I was about to fly over to her when I heard Varay speak.

"We're here," Varay said.

I looked forward but didn't see anything but an empty sky. "I don't see anything," I said.

"Watch this," Alea said with a smirk.

Varay held out her hand mid-air, and a soft click was heard. Suddenly the sky split apart, and a metal staircase appeared.

My eyes went wide, and my mouth agape.

"*giggle* You should see your faces right now," Alea said to Grandma, Mom, Caera, and Tess, who all had the same expressions as me.

Aya just smirked as she spoke. "Well, everyone. Welcome to the floating castle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 266 28
Tbate manhwa enjoyer gets reincarnated into tbate as a pure human with no special abilities so he creates his own. Also i don't own the beginning aft...
129K 3.1K 33
The attack on Xyrus Academy is behind them and the students have been adapting well to the new normal. And now as the school year is coming to a clos...
41.6K 2.5K 59
Welcome to my oneshot fanfic. These stories are based off the story The Beginning After The End by TurtleMe These stories will just be based off of...
11.4K 763 35
{Spoiler warning for entirety of The beginning after the end novel written by TurtleME93} After having been captured by scythe Nico, princess Tessia...