eddiemunsonxfemreader<3 fluff...

By notcoincidental

love, smoke, tears. this is a mixture of fluff💫 and angst🥀 with some smutty undertones😈 trigger warning:... More

intro<3
smoke spot💫
hangover pt.2 💫
liar🥀
crush💫
dealer💫

drunk💫

228 5 2
By notcoincidental

warnings: drinking, cussing, disorientation

///////////
eddiexfemreader- you go to a party and decide to drink, you get drunker than you think you were going to get and the only one who seems to notice is eddie.
///////////

i start getting dressed for this stupid party that jason is throwing. i wouldn't be going if it wasn't for chrissy pleading me to come. she's been my best friend since middle school and i love her but she's into things im not really into like cheerleading and parties.

but i always try to support her, i show up to every game to cheer her on and every party just in case she needs somebody.

her boyfriend is a prick but he treats her right. i start to slip on some baggy, high wasted black jeans and a cropped grey shirt with black sleeves and a logo for blue ribbon beer on the front. i look in the mirror and fluff out my long, light blonde hair. my waves look kinda nice tonight.

i put some smudgy eyeliner on and a layer of mascara. then some slight blush and nose contour. finishing it off with some cherry chapstick.

i then walk out the bathroom and back into my room to slip on some boots and my baggy brown leather jacket. i take one more look in the mirror before taking off downstairs. my dad was sitting in his chair watching to tv and taking a sip of his beer. "where you going?" he asks. "i'm just gonna go spend the night at chrissy's house, if that's okay?" i insist.

"you're going to chrissy's house, looking like that?" i sigh and slip my hands out my pockets. "well we were thinking about going to a party." i say hastily. "ok just don't drink too much and try to get back to chrissy's house before midnight so you can get some sleep, okay?" he says. i smile at him, with a little bit of a surprise. "now go. before i change my mind." he says taking another sip from his bottle. "thanks. love you."

i grab my keys and walk out the door, locking it. i then run over to my car and get in the drivers seat, starting it up.

i check the time and it reads 8:32pm the sun is almost all the way set and as i drive, it gets darker and darker. the radio plays in the back and my car starts to enter the richer neighborhoods in hawkins.

i don't know the address but then i see one of the big houses with a group of drunk teens out front and some hawkins cheerleaders. i check the time again and i see that it took about 15 minutes to get here. i then park a little bit down the road from the house.

i turn off the engine and then get out the car. i walk up the street to the big house and as i walk up to it, one of the jocks sees me. "heyyy y/n made it." he shouts. some of the jocks cheer and say hi to me.

which was a surprise, since i wasn't a popular kid. but i was always next to chrissy so everyone knows who i am. the jock hustles over to me. "hi patrick, have you seen chrissy around?" i ask as i open the door. "yeah she's in the kitchen with jason. there's a keg in the back, i know you're a beer girl." he says. "not tonight. i'm looking for something a little bit stronger."

i laugh as i step inside and shut the door behind me. there's loud music and kids laughing all around. i see the kitchen and head up to it. there was chrissy laughing with her boyfriend. "chrissyyy" i say walking up to her. "oh my god you made it." she says coming up and hugging me.

i hug her back, tight. feeling the back of her cheer uniform. "i'm so glad you're here." she lets go of me and takes a step back. "that makes one of us." i say back. she laughs. "come on. grab a drink and dance a little bit. who knows? you might meet someone." i laugh at her comment and grab a plastic cup. i look at all the drinks in front of me.

there was koolaid and soda next to 3 big bottles of vodka and white tequila. i grab the white tequila because that was the strongest there and then i poured it straight into my cup with nothing else. "don't you wanna water that down with some soda or something?" chrissy asks. "nah, i'm cutting out sugar." i joke to her and she smiles. "just be careful, okay?"

i smile at her and step to the other side of the table while taking a big drink. the alcohol going down my throat made my face turn funny. it burns as it goes down. and then i see a bag of chips and grab one and chew it up. the saltiness helps with the alcohol burn.

i then feel a presence by my side, i look up and see a tall, dark haired boy right next to me. wearing a metallica shirt and a leather jacket over it. "eddie fucking munson. since when do you go to parties?" i laugh out next to him. he looks over at me and smiles. "i won't be here for long. just doin a deal and then i'll be on my way." he smiles and grabs a hand full of chips and stuffs them into his mouth.

"what about you? i didn't take you for a party girl." he says and the turns and leans on the counter. "yeah, i'm only here for chrissy" i take another sip from my cup. "and for the free drinks apparently?" he laughs out and looks down at me. "welp, girls gotta do what they gotta do." i say with a smirk and the smell of alcohol on my breath.

i chug down the rest of what's in my cup and then grab the bottle of cherry flavored vodka from across the counter. "well i'm just gonna take this and go dance. but hope to see you again." i say. "you will." he smirks. i smile back at him while stepping back onto the dance floor with a bunch of other drunk teenagers.

some stupid song is playing in the back, that i've never heard. even though almost everyone around me was mouthing the lyrics to it. i dance anyways and feel myself start to get woozier and drunker with each drink from the bottle in my hands.

a jock behind me starts screaming and cheering in my ears as he dances. he starts to lean on me but i shove him off and keep awkwardly bouncing up and down the the song.

the night continues like that. i dance and party. the bottle i've been carrying with me all night is only a quarter full now. i make my way out of crowd and into the light by the staircase.

that's when i realized two things. one, i was drunk. two, that chrissy was no where to be found. so i drunkily walk up the stairs, nearly tripping on every step. i make it to the upstairs hallway and immediately see chrissy stepping out of jason's bedroom. "hey chrissy. i think it's about time we get going." i say to her obviously drunk. she frowns and replies, "i think i might stay the night here." she says. "come on chrissy. the deal was that if i come to this party, i could get drunk and then you would drive us both to your place. don't blow me off just to blow your boyfriend." i spit out. she rolls her eyes. "come on y/n. i'm sure you can go ask to stay the night at someone else's house tonight. check by the pool, a lot of them are still sober." she says while walking to the bathroom and away from me. i hustle behind her "i don't want to stay the night at some random persons house. i want to pass out in your biiiig bed." i drunkenly say. she turns on the bathroom light and looks in the mirror at herself. she starts applying lipstick and fluffing out her hair. "i'm sorry but this might be an important night for me and i don't want to miss it, i'm sorry." she says while walking past me again to go into jason's bedroom. "by important night youu meannn losing your virginity to one of the biggest pricks in hawkins?" she snaps around. "y/n! be quiet." she says. she continues. "i'm really sorry. i don't mean to blow you off but i'm sure you can find someone else to ride home with. i love you." she says and then closes the bedroom door in my face. i love chrissy but she can be a real bitch sometimes especially when it's about getting some male validation. i put my back up against the wall and then slide down it.

i'm so drunk right now. i feel my eyes start to water. i don't know why they just do. but my tears are interrupted by another door down the hallway opening and closing. i look over and see eddie munson stepping out of room. as he steps out, smoke from the room is slowly let out. he looks right at me. "hey, you okay?" he asks walking up to me and looking down.

"i'm fine." i say and then look forward. he slides down the wall and plops down right next to me. "you don't look fine." he says. the smell of weed hits me when he sits next to me. "i can seee that you made your little deal." i say stupidly. he laughs at my drunken words. "yeah, that i did." he says back. i start to stand up and immediately as i do i trip over and into the wall in front of us. "jesus y/n." he stands up and comes to my side to grab my arm to help with my balance. "i'm fine. just had a little too much to drink." i spill out. "yeah?" he says. i pull away from his arm and start slowly walking down the stairs almost falling. i hear eddie walking behind me. i drunkenly walk back to the kitchen where i group of jocks are. eddie comes to my side. "hey, don't you think you should get going soon?" he asks. "well i wish i could but chrissy is deciding to be a bitch  instead of driving me home." i say and then he replies. "i can take you home. my vans out front." he says with a comforting look. i wish i could leave this party but i can't go back to my dad like this. "i can't. i can't go home like this." i say. "then you can crash at my place until morning." he says. one of the jocks suddenly butt in our conversation. "oooh the freak is tryna get lucky tonight. how about you come home with me instead, y/n?" he laughs out obviously drunk. "fuck off." eddie says defending me to them. "oh no. eddie your trying way too hard. she'll do you, you just have to be a little more forward." he laughs and i hear all the coos of the jocks behind him. "fuck you." i spill out angrily and immediately turn my back and start walking away.

i stumble through the room, not knowing where to go. "hey, come on. let me take you to my place and you can sleep this off on my couch." eddie says as he comes up behind me. i turn around and look at him. i was too drunk to even talk and he could tell. he gives me a small smile and then takes my hand leading me to the door. he kept looking back at me to make sure i wasn't falling. the door swings open and we both walk out. there are a few drunk teenagers around us, in the grass but luckily none of them say anything stupid. i see a big van that's parked a little down the street. "i can take you to get your car in the morning." he says while leading me down the sidewalk. we make it to his car and he opens the passengers side. i flop into the seat and he closes the door gently next to me and then he runs to the other side of the car and gets inside. he starts up to engine and it shakes from side to side for a moment. he pulls out of the parking space and then we were off down the road, i watch all the big houses pass me by.

"thanks by the way." i say to him and then look back out the window. "you don't have to thank me for anything, i got you." he says while smiling at me and then turning his head back to the road.

"do you remember in middle school? when you spray painted 'fascist fucker' in our principals office in 8th grade?" i blurt out. he laughs as he was taken off guard by my question. "yeah, i remember that. i almost got expelled for that." he wipes his mouth as he laughs. "i thought you were so cool." i say as i drunk smile to him. "really?" he asks like it was a genuine question. "i always thought you were cool. so fuckin cool. probably the only cool person left in this stupid fucking town." i drunkenly spur out. "that's not true. what about you?" he says comfortingly. i blush. it's hard not to. eddie munson just called me cool. "i'm not cool." i say laughing loudly. he looks at me and laughs at my drunkness. "yeah you are. you're the coolest person at our school. you don't take shit from people. you listen to good music, and you show up for people you care about. that seems pretty cool to me." he says, i clam up because no one's ever told me that before. my cheeks turn a light pink. "wait, how would you know what type of music i listen to?" i ask curiously. he scoffs "my favorite part of the school day is overhearing what your blasting in your headphones." i laugh, i didn't realize other people could hear what i was listening to. but i was flattered that he was intrigued by what i had playing.

we drove for the most part in silence. i fell in and out of sleep a few times, and eddie asked me how i was doing at least twice. we then pull into the trailer park at the end of town. there was forestry surrounding it and in the center were trailers spread out around each other. we drove up to one of the trailers and puts the car in park.

"we are here." he says and then hops out the car. i start to reach for the door handle but i'm beat to it by eddie opening the door for me. he holds out his hand and helps me step out. as i do, i fall forward, slightly into him. my hand lands right on his chest. "woah there." he laughs and then helps me stabilize myself. "sorry." i mumble back to him while taking a step back from his body. "don't apologize." he says while smiling at me and shutting the door. he keeps my hand in his as he walks me to the door of the trailer. he looks back at me, to make sure i was okay and i beamed him a bright but drunk smile.

he unlocks the door and takes us both inside. immediately my eyes start to wonder around. i see some clutter around the small trailer and then a hallway to the left with three doors along the wall. only one was open and it was a small bathroom. "so this is the castle." eddie says and then comes up from behind and walks to the kitchen area. as i slip my shoes off he fills up a glass of water and then walks back over to me. my eyes kinda wander around his body and face without me realizing. he reached out his hand and i take it and then i am led down the hall to the very last door that he swings open and walks into. i step through the doorway and immediately start staring at everything in his room. i sit on his bed but my eyes still are roaming around. "here drink this." he slides the glass of water across the bedside table, closer to me. he throws his leather jacket off of himself and throws it onto his floor. i sip the water he gave to me and watch him stumble around his room. he takes his boots off one at a time and throws them both in the corner, then he pulls open the drawers of his dresser and starts rifling through the clothes. my eyes start to get heavier. he turns to me and hands me a tshirt and cargo shorts, both are way bigger than my normal size. i give him a confused look, "why are you giving me these?" i ask slowly. "well i assumed you wouldn't want to sleep in clothes that are drenched in alcohol." i look down at my outfit i was wearing and there was what seemed to be a spill right down the middle. it must've happened while i was dancing, and i just didn't notice. "oh." i say and then stand up. i take my jacket off and throw it on the ground, then snatch the clothes out of his hands, put them on the bed and immediately start taking my clothes off. i feel eddie start to get awkward, and look up at the ceiling while im changing. when i look up to him as i'm slipping off my pants, he has wide eyes on the ceiling and an awkward sigh escaping his lips. "god, you're such a little boy." i say slipping his tshirt on and then the loose black cargo shorts. when i was fully dressed, eddie stopped looking longingly at the ceiling and met with my eyes. "you look good in my clothes." he says. my eyes squint at him and a smile grows on my face. i plop the clothes i was wearing down on the floor. i'll worry about them tomorrow. i sit down on the bed again and start to feel dizzy. "you okay?" he asks and looks at me then picks up the glass of water and hands it to me. "fine. just a little fizzy." i say sipping the water. "fizzy? don't you mean dizzy?" he asks and then i look back up to him. "isn't that what i said?" he laughs at my question, "okay? how about i go make you a snack and then we can get you adjusted on the couch." "sounds like such a great plan." i say back with a slow slurred voice. he walks out the room and then i see the bed next to me. it looks too comfortable so i guess laying down for a second couldn't hurt.

eddie's pov

i grab a small thing of chocolate pudding and a spoon and then walk down the hallway and back to my room. but i am met with this girl passed the fuck out in my bed. i laugh out loud, staring blankly with the pudding in my hand. i walk over to the side of the bed and sit down gently making sure not to wake her. i set the snack down on the table. her head is being consumed by the pillow and half of their face is showing, turned towards me. her hand was laying right above her head.

she looked beautiful. she was beautiful. i set her snack down on the nightstand and start shifting the blankets to cover her more. i barely know her, seen her in the hallways and in class and always thought she was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. but now seeing her in my bed and in my clothes, something felt right.

no. i can't be catching feelings for a girl i don't even really know. but how can i not? she's an angel. i stare at her, longingly without even realizing it. when i do, i quickly snap out of it and stand up.

my eyes still find themselves back to her though. i cover her with more blanket and then slowly lean down to land a kiss on her forehead.

then i walk over to my doorway but before i turn the light out, i take one more glance over at her sleeping. i smile to myself then flip the switch and quietly close the door.

'guess i'm crashing on the couch tonight'

///////

3504 words
not proof read
hope y'all enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 311 9
eddie munson x reader. some imagines of our favorite member of the hellfire club. smut ahead.
34.2K 511 17
Fluff, smut and everything in-between for the man, the myth the legend, Mr Eddie Munson. Most of these are based on requests and originally posted t...
1.9K 45 4
All of Steve's life, he's dealt with the burden of his less than ideal home life. He's used to it. Comes to expect it. Eventually, he realized that h...
131K 1.8K 84
some parts will be smut, some will be fluff, and some will just be random. 18+ on some chapters. hope u guys enjoy!