EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 63

251 23 3
By RitikaBisht

Kavi enter in hall...

Purvi amaze to see the decoration...she turn around to see arrangement...then look kavin and pass smile...he already look everything ...he just nodded...one voice comes and both turn that side...it was dev and bhabhi...who comes near them.

Dev: wow, is this really purvi? He side hug her and peak on her forehead.

Bhabhi (take some kajal from her eyes and mark purvi behind the ear and said) god save you all evil eyes...(then look her head to toe and said) what I told you...see, you look beautiful in this dress and you angry and scream no, no I can't wear it...what you said? Yeah, I remember...that ask if mammi ji hire any priest for pheray like something you said...hhmmm. BHABHI TEASE HER.

Purvi just lower her lashes and smile...while bhabhi continue but this time target Kavin...she said: what is your opinion, Kavin?

Kavin: my opinion for what, bhabhi? He innocently asks.

Bhabhi: hhmm...cheating...woh bhi hum say... (She bend his side and said) kyun priest ki zarrorat mehsoos ho rahi hay na...ya nahi .

Kavin smile on her guess and said: bhabhi aap ko toh face reader hona chaiye tha...aap toh dil ka haal bohat acchay say jaanti hain...phir bhi pooch rahi hain...main toh soch raha tha kay aap nay bula liya hoga...

Kavin answer make dev and his wife laugh and purvi feel shy...she quickly move to other side.....

Kavin smile on her state and busy talking with dev and bhabhi...then they move on reception...

Guest start coming, bhabhi call purvi to come and stand with them at reception.

Kavin ,purvi and dev with his wife...well coming guest...all guest bring gifts for them and for baba...after some time there is a big pile of gifts...bhabhi call one maid and instruct her to shift those gifts inside house...

Kavi  meet every guest with full respect...purvi introduce him time to time her relatives.

Hello, pretty girl...this comments comes and purvi turn with excitement...she scream to see one handsome guy and rush to go and hug him...he hug her tight for some time and peak on her forehead...

Purvi is very happy to see him...she hold his hand and come near kavin .

Purvi: Kavin, he is ram, ram kapoor from Chicago...one of my best buddies...like rahul...she said with smile.

Kavin raise his hand to shake but he pull and hug him...saying...oh yaar, hand shake nahi...galay lag ...galay...yeh jo humari princess hay na...humari jaan hai...aur toh uss ki jaan hai..toh galay lagana toh banta hay na.

Kavin smile on his talking...while purvi quietly smiling on his gesture.

Purvi introduce him more and said: kavin, he is my singing partner just like rahul...his voice is really beautiful and he is a good composer...and master in playing violin and key board...

Ram cut her and said: Kavin, she has a beautiful voice and top of it she is the best poetry writer...she writes so amazingly...I love to compose her poetry...did you hear her poetry?

Kavin: yes, I must say it's really beautiful like her...(he look purvi with full his love)... make purvi lower her lashes...
Ram see her and side hug her and said: bro, tell me...one thing that you love her beauty or...he leave incomplete sentence.

Kavin say: no, not because she is beautiful but only because she got beautiful heart...she never lose hope...I love the way she look life and want to preserve happiness... she is never thinking what going on in future but just live in present and don't let her past to take over on her.....

Purvi amaze to hear this...she just switch the topic and ask.

Purvi: Ram, you come alone... No, it can't be...where is she?

I am here sweetie...one sweet voice comes and purvi go and hug that beautiful girl...and introduce from Kavin ..she is purvi..ram's wife and my lovely didi.

Kavin now his head in front of her...give respect and say hello...couple is very jolly and frank...they become informal with Kavin soon.

Ram: purvi.main nay sunna hay kay tum nay rahul ko neha say alag kar kay rakha hay...bilkul sahi ka pehraa laga hay.

Purvi chuckle and said: yeah, this is purvi revenge...

Purvi: thanks yaar, (she hugs again) you are proves to BFF (BEST FRIEND FOREVER) of me...little sister.

Rahul jump in middle by saying: kiya, kiya...BFF...mujhay aur neha ko alag alag rakhnae ka award...kyun bhai main nay kiya kiya hay...jo yeh saza mil rahi hay.

Priya: haan, apna waqt para toh yaad aaya...ab kyun itnay bechain ho...tumhari toh shaadi honay wali hay...two months main...bhool gay woh waqt jab tum nay mujhay aur ram ko kitna tang kiya tha...and I am dam sure kay tum nay...kavin aur purvi  ko bhi nahi baksha hoga...kyun purvi ...

Purvi: you are absolutely right, priya di...even he is blubbering in front of bhayya and bhabhi...only because of him I trap in karan web and as penalty...I have to do love confess in front of everyone there...

Rahul cut her short and said: so what? that one is really good for you...because your love confess stamp on mom dad decision and you get engage....maan mera ahsaan...aray nadan. (He is humming this line).

Purvi: yeah, after so much humiliate myself...and without telling me anything suddenly I get engage...wow, what a plan...Mr rahul mulhotra. She said sarcastically.

Ram, Kavin and Priya laugh on her talk and rahul set his hair with embarrassment...

then priya said: kavin, I must tell you one thing this period...between engagement and wedding is really beautiful...this is the period of enjoyment...this is the most memorable period in your life, believe me...no responsibility...just curiosity to knowing each other...spending time with each other...talking...roaming around...discussing different things...sharing views and many more(she said like remind her own time)

Ram cut her and join his views...yes...she is right and bro after wedding you remember those moments and enjoy more.

Priya remember and said with anger: he (she point on rahul) is our love enemy...after engagement we been our cousin wedding in India...(she look purvi and said) I think akash's wedding...purvi just nodded...

Priya continue...haan, akash ki wedding thi aur...main aur ram ek doosray kay saath time spend karna chah rahe the...aur yeah...iss nay humara jeena haram kar diya tha...pata nahi iss ko humaray plan ki kaissay khabar ho jaati thi aur yeah...saray group ko humaray peechay laga daita tha...only purvi and sheen help us so we able to spend some time with each other...otherwise he ruin all our plan...she finish her talk by throwing an angry look on rahul...

Kavin enjoy all her complaining plus informing talking...he held his hand on rahul shoulder and said: yaar, rahul ab mujhay pata chala ki purvi  nay tumharay saath aissa kyun kiya...

Rahul wink him and said: yaar, toh to aisa na bol...tujhay toh main nay pura pura mauqa diya hay...bro.

Kavin shake head and said: thank you dear...I hearty admit this fact...that you giving me such a nice opportunity. He looks purvi and smile.

Purvi feel too much shy...she just lower her gaze...but others just laugh to see her in this state...

Priya just glare him...rahul throw smile on her...she irritate...then said: come purvi we go and meet others...both gone...leave behind boys trio...who get time to share their boy stuffs with each other.

Purvi and Priya comes inside hall and meet other guests...talking with them...waiters serving soft drink...all enjoy with it...then one loud voice comes and get all attention...

Kavin see that a middle age woman...wearing heavy dress with heavy gold jewelry...standing straight her neck...looking here there...

Purvi gulp and whisper...bari mammi...and she quickly go her side...others also rush to go bari mammi side...one by one touches her feet and get her blessing...

Purvi is the last one...waiting her turn...when everyone finish...

mari mammi look her...for a second both looks in each other...then bari mammi stretch her arms..
Purvi rush to go and hide herself in bari mammi arms...kavin also go and stand near her...

bari mammi hug purvi for long time...then parted and cup her face...peak on her forehead...said: bilkul apni maa ki tarah lag rahi ho...opperwala sada khush rakhay...tumhain zindagi ki saari khushyan milain...

she give purvi blessing then open her purse...take some money...take round at purvi side and give dev (who standing near her) give this money to charity...meri bacchii ko kissi ki nazar na lag jaiy...itni piyari lag rahi hay...she again hug her.

Rahul: bari ma, saara pyar purvi ko de dain gi to...iss ko kiya milay ga...baba ji ka tallu...he push kavin in front of her...while other laugh for his naughty comments.

Bari mammi look him... Put away purvi...she come forward and look kavin in detail..

Kavin  is a bit confuse her looking action...

suddenly, he see rahul...who point at her feet...Kavin soon realize what he try to say...he quickly bend and touch mammi feet...bari mammi caressing on his head and bless him...

Kaisa lga boring hai na i know jldi bhejugi kavi ko cid k pass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 29
A new Kavi story
31.7K 1.8K 25
Kavi story. Peep in
4.7K 320 12
Kavi and ishyant story .. with love hate ..
39.8K 2.2K 30
Love story of Kavi and Ishyant...peep in to know more....