Kidnapped by the alpha

By oocla1

*******CURRENTLY RE WRITING AND TRYING TO MAKE THIS STORY AT LEAST HALF DECENT READ AT OWN RISK******* Cora's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 20

76.2K 1.5K 381
By oocla1

 I was in the woods, my breathing heavy. I was so cold. Where were my clothes?

I looked down to find myself in a white dress. It was beautiful. Silk.

A string of bow was winded at the front and my hair was curled perfectly.

Why wasn't I wearing any shoes?

I furrowed my eyebrows and peeked behind the bush I was in. 

Why was i in a bush?

Ahead, I could see something burning. Something too bright for such a lonesome night. 

There were people too.

They were gathered in front of something. Someone.

Slowly and hesitantly, with an arm in front of myself, doing my best to keep the smoke out of my eyes, I moved foward. No body seemed to be able to see me, or if they could, they were too involved in what ever they were doing to notice.

"Are we ready?" One man asked.

Another man nodded his head at someone who was in all black. A black robe hung loosley from his body, his hands holding something tightly.

I couldn't see their faces behind all the smoke.

"We have to do it now, before they come for her."

The man looked up to the sky, where a full moon was present. It was howling at me.

"Es el momento de."

I was panicking. My body was in a rush but I didn't know what I was suppose to be doing. I looked at each man. 

None of them looked familiar. 

Then I looked down to what they were all crowded around.

I gasped loudly and put my own hand on my own face.

It was me.

I was lying down on a table. My eyes were closed and both my arms and legs were wrapped to posts.

I was trapped.

"No, no, no, no." I murmured and ran to my lifeless body.

This couldn't be me. I was right here!

I waved in front of one of the mans faces, but he couldn't see me.

I was invisible and unheard.

The man in the robe lowered the object in his hand.

It was a knife.

"Stop!" I shouted. "Please, stop!"

I started to cry. How could they kill me?  was right here!

"Please!" I sobbed.

I shook myself hard. Why wasn't  I waking up?!

"Wake up!" I cried. "Wake up!"

I woke up. Screaming and panting, Colton next to me, roughly shaking my shoulders. 

"Wake up!" He was screaming.

I looked at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Shh, baby you're okay." He murmured softly. "It was just a dream." 

Colton brought my head up so it was laying on his chest and I brought my hands up to tug his shirt. I held on so tightly, I could feel my knuckles turning white.

"N-no, It was real." I cried into his chest.

It was real.

It felt so, so real.

They were going to kill me.

All those men were going to drive a knife straight into my heart.

Why?

"It wasn't." He said firmly, running his hand through my hair softly. 

Colton gently soothed me for at least an hour, or until my breathing had come to a slow and my sobs hiccups.

"Don't let them hurt me Colton." I told him in a whisper.

Colton looked down at me and gently lifted my head from his chest, so he could face me.

He put his finger on my chin and lifted my eyes to his. He searched them, like a fly searching for an escape.

"I'm never going to let anything happen to you." He whispered with a small smile o his face, which told me I was stupid for even thinking otherwise.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"It was just a dream." I said, more so reminding myself than telling Colton.

Deep down I knew that wasn't the case.

_____________________________________________________________

I laughed loudly as Colton grabbed me around the waist from behind and swung me around.

"Stop!" I laughed, barely managing to get my words out as his hands travelled across my stomach. I was really ticklish.

"Colton, please, It's mine! You can't have it!" I wheezed.

Colton's hands were reaching out for the bottle of whipped cream but I extended my arm so he couldn't reach it.

"No!" I cried and tried to kick him where ever I could get my legs. Colton wasn't having it because he forced my body into the fridge and harshly put his body into mind so I couldn't move. The whipped cream was between my stomach and the fridge, digging into me.

I couldn't even feel the harshness because of the pleasant feeling Colton was radiating onto my body.

"It's mine." I whispered once again.

Colton chuckled against my neck, his face so close I could feel his teeth slightly grazing my skin. I rolled my lips into my mouth to stop myself from moaning.

"Are you sure about that?" He whispered into my ear, his hand trailing down my body slowly.

"Mmm." 

Colton's lips went straight to my neck and this time I didn't even try to hide my pleased moan.

Colton smiled against my neck and quickly spun my body around so I was facing him. I was breathing hard, as was he.

His eyes traveled down my body before his hands found my hips. I was faintly aware that one of his fingers was touching my bare skin.

His lips went straight back to my neck and my hands went to his shoulders, pushing him as much into me as he could go.

His tongue was doing crazy things that were putting my body on a massive high and his hands were only adding to the warmth of the pleasure.

It was moments like these I wondered if I would just finally let him kiss me again.

Suddenly, I could feel his teeth lightly on the joint of my shoulder and neck and I gasped at the ectascy of the feeling.

I have never in my 17 years felt something like that before.

It scared me.

I pushed Colton away and tried to get my breathing back under control, wandering what the hell just happened.

"Wha-what are you doing?" 

Colton stepped forward once again and it was now that I noticed that his eyes weren't blue anymore. 

They were black.

"I'm claiming what is mine." He said slowly, his eyes raking my neck like a peice of meat.

Quickly I put my hand on his chest as a barrier between us.

"Col-Colton you're scaring me." I whispered.

This seemed to affect him, because his eyes snapped so he was looking at me again. He shook his head and turned around, his hand going to his forehead.

I furrowed my eyebrows and put my hand on his shoulder,"Hey." I whispered, attempting to turn him around, which didn't do any good because he only shook my hand off and took another step away from me.

"Colton." I tried again.

He turned around and smiled sadly at me.

"Sorry." He murmured as he then came towards me.

"What happened?" I asked.

Colton's entire dark emotions were washed over by that one trademark smirk he puts on.

He stepped close to me, almost as close a before but not quite.

His hand was in the air, hovering over my neck and then he slowly wiped his forefinger across my skin.

"Wha- ahhh." I moaned and bit my lip in frustration. Why did that keep happening?!

Colton bent down so his mouth was too my ear, his breath tingly.

"When and if you decide I can," He slowly moved his thumb in a circle against me,"I'll mark you, and we will have completed step one of the mating process."  He took his hand away from me and smiled when i frowned at him for being such a tease.

"Mark me?" I asked breathlessly.

"It will let you and everyone else know that, you're mine and only mine." He told me possessively.

He was so sexy when he was possessive.

Actually, he was just sexy in general which I hated because it got me so worked up even when he was doing something as simple as eating a piece of toast.

The way his tongue flicks out before he actually bites it. Heaven.

"You're really not helping this situation by thinking whatever your thinking." He murmured against my lips.

I smiled, forgetting he could probably 'smell' me.

"Step two?" I asked.

Colton raised his eyebrows knowingly, a full blown grin on his face, making me blush to the extreme.

Well that isn't awkward or anything.

Actually, he didn't look awkward, in fact he looked very experienced which made me sink a little lower. I was a complete virgin. Of corse I know all about sex, thanks to my trusty sex ed class that I actually attended a few times.

Maybe Colton wouldn't want that. Me being such a dramatic person won't help either. I'll probably cry like three weeks afterwards.

I chuckled awkwardly and dodged out of Colton's arms.

"Well you haven't even earned the right to kiss me again so i think you need to tone it down a notch." I stated and then walked into the lounge room. 

Throughout the morning, I know Colton has been trying his best to distract me from my dream last night but nothing he has said or done hasn't made it leave the back of my mind.

What if this dream was like the ones I had about werewolves? It was unlikely, but it was possible.

hey, I though werewolves weren't true either, and look what happened.

What I didn't understand, was well, basically all of it. I get I was to be killed, but why?

Why was I tied up and why was I surrounded by people as I was going to be killed?

It was almost like a mass murder except the people murdering was the mass, if that makes any sense at all.

"What ya thinking about short stuff?" I scowled as Smarties messed up my hair.

I decided I wouldn't be angry at him anymore because well, he was just a hard person to hold a grudge against.

"For the last time, I am not short!"

I actually wasn't. Well compared to everyone here I was, but in general, I was quite tall.

"For the last time, I don't care!" He mimicked.

"You are so intolerable, you know that?"

"Hey, at least I am fun to be around. You're like a walking time bomb. Any minute and you could just blow up."

I gasped and punched him on the arm. I would have gone for his face but I quite liked having a life.

"Without me you would be bored out of your brains and you know it!"

"Actually-"

"Oh my god, do you two ever shut up?!" Stacey groaned as she flopped down onto the couch, with her hand on her head dramatically.

Trey and Colton followed in after her.

"Is there a party today that I don't know about?" I asked, looking between everyone.

Why was everyone always here? Did they not have their own houses to go to?

Stacey sat up, like a light bulb had just gone off in her head. i don't know and don't want to know what goes on in her head actually.

"That reminds me, we should go shopping!"

"Today?" Colton and Trey both asked at the same time causing me and Stacey to smile knowingly at each other.

Our little pumpkins would miss us!

"No, next christmas!" She stated sarcastically.

I laughed along with Smarties, who had made himself comfortable, sprawled out across the couch and on top of me.

I pushed him harshly so he fell to the floor and crossed my arms over my chest.

No one even bothered to make sure he was okay, even with all the moans and groans he was making.

Anyone would think he was dying.

"I'll go get dressed, meet you at the car! Actually, can I drive today?" I asked Colton.

Colton raised an eyebrow with an amused grin across his face.

"Do you even have your license?"

"Obviously." I said, not wanting to bring up the robbery by explaining I drove there.

"Fine but you can't take any of my cars. You can take an old one." I smiled innocently and thanked him before running up the stairs to get dressed.

I changed into a simple grey tee and a pair of skinny jeans, black flats to match. I was sort of in the mood to wear make up today so i threw on some blush, eyeliner, mascara and really faint pink lipstick.

Colton came in jus as I was putting my hair in a pony tail and held out his hand, revealing his card.

I grinned and jumped to him but when i attempted to grab his card, he pulled it back last second.

I frowned up at him, only to see him pointing at his lips.

He wanted me to kiss him so he was bribing me with his money.

I could be really stubborn and not kiss him, not get the card and not go shopping with Stacy

or

i could give him a quick peck, a kiss that would barely count, take the card, go shopping with Stacey and get my revenge on him.

I knew exactly how as well.

I rolled my eyes and pecked him quickly but Colton grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, making sure there was no escape for me.

I didn't even care because I loved kissing him anyway.

He moaned against my lips and started to nibble my bottom lip.

I almost gave in when I remembered the real plan here.

"Okay romeo, that's enough for today." I teased, making him frown and bring me closer once again for one more quick kiss.

"Have a good time!" He called after me.

I ran to the kitchen and looked at all the sets of keys on the bench.

I knew Colton had money and now I knew it had something to do with the werewolf business, but damn did he have a lot of cars.

I'd already seen the car he wanted to me to drive. It was some washed up truck that was probably his first car, but no way was I going to be seen in that.

I took the keys that had the prettiest keyring; a small silver wolf that had diamonds embroidering it, before running to the garage to see Stacey already waiting there, against one of the hoods of a car.

I had no idea what any of these car names are but they were all so pretty. I was good with which ever one I got.

Me and Stacey grinned at each other before I pressed the 'unlock' button. The car in the far right of the huge garage made a sound and we squealed before running to it and quickly getting in before Colton came out.

The inside was all leather and looked very classy. It was a convertible and red on the outside, white on the inside.

On the dash, it read 2011.

How he has a two year old car and it looks brand new I'll never know.

"Wow." Stacey whispered as her slender finger wiped over the dashboard.

I rearranged my mirrors and the seat as she talked about the fact that she had 'known Colton her whole life and was never given the chance to be in one of the cars in the garage, no one has'.

Just as i started the car, Colton stormed into the garage and looked straight at the car we were in. We were even pathetic enough to try and bob down.

Stacey started to giggle when I slowly started reversing out of the garage, the automatic door opening for me, my eyes never leaving Colton's.

I couldn't help the michievous smirk that settled on my face.

Before Colton could even try and catch me and drag me inside where he would lecture me about respect and trust and all that doodaddle, I blew him a kiss and sped out of the driveway and down the street, ready to go shopping.

"Oh my god!" Stacey laughed, making me burst out laughing too.

I was so ridiculous.

________________________________________________________

"Okay, the real reason we had to come today was because I had to buy a dress for the surprise party. That means, you do too."

"Surprise party?" I questioned as I sipped on my vanilla milkshake.

"Well each year Colton doesn't like to really have parties for his birthday and-"

"It's Colton's birthday?!" I quickly cut in.

"No, not today. It's in like two weeks or something."

I breathed out deeply.

Thank god.

"As I was saying, Trey and Smarties want to throw him a surprise party because he really deserves a break for at least a day. He really is an amazing alpha." She gashed. 

I smiled at the thought of him bossing people around, the way i do to him.

"Well how come I've only been informed of this now?"

"Because I was only informed now. The guys don't really trust me with secrets."

I scoffed at the pity in her voice, making her shoot me a small glare.

Wow, Stacy can't keep a secret, who would have thought?

"Okay so i need something to wear..." I trailed off thoughtfully and looked around all the shops.

I've never been to this mall so I don't really know the shops.

I spotted a small boutique at the end of the floor and smiled, dragging Stacy along with me.

"Okay, on three!" I called.

"One," She said,

"Two," I continued,

"Three!" We both squealed and jumped out of the change rooms in our chosen dresses.

My mouth hung open as I took in Stacy's appearance.

Her dress clung to her like a second skin but didn't make her look trashy or slutty. The lace that covered the skin colour bottom, matche her skin tone perfectly.

"Wow, you look amazing!" I gushed.

When I looked up to her, she was still looking at me in shock. I turned to the mirror and tried to fix my dress up a little.

"That bad?" I frowned. I guess it did make me look a little weird.

"N-no. You look beautiful Cora." She smiled at me.

"Thanks, I thought so too." I winked, making us both laugh.

"Come on, let's just go pay." She sighed at my antics and we both took our dresses off and went to pay for them.

"Oh my god, Stacey, is that you?!" A voice asked from behind the counter. Stacey groaned quietly, for my ears only before putting on her best smile.

"Hey Rachel, it's been a while." She said bluntly. I'm pretty sure only I could hear the bitterness in her voice.

I was good at reading people and if the groan wasn't enough proof, then I don't know what is.

"Yeah it has. How have you been? I heard you found your mate?"

The girl behind the counter finally looked at me carefully, maybe realising I was human and didn't know what a mate was.

I smiled smally at her, to let her know it was okay. I also smiled because I was going to be luna now, I had to be nice to everyone, Colton told me.

"Yeah, Trey actually. Who would have thought?" She forced a chuckle and took my dress from me, giving both of them to the girl.

"No way, as in Beta Trey?"

"That's the one."

She smiled wildly, showing off her perfectly straight teeth.

I would be lying if I didn't say she was pretty, in her own little way.

"Ooo are these for alpha Francisco's surprise party?" She smiled a little too brightly for my liking.

"Ha-ha, you were invited to that?" Stacey muttered under her breath.

I had to hold back my laughter at the way Stacey was acting. I have never in my life seen her be so mean to anyone, and this was barely mean at all. It was still enough to show a new side to innocent little Stacy.

"It was good seeing you. Have a nice day girls." She smiled at both of us, in which I returned, before we scurried out of the store. Stacey pulling me a little quicker than I'd liked.

"What was all that about?" I asked as w finally gained normal walking speed. We were already nearly to the car.

"That's Rachel. She used to bully me in high school." She stated emotionlessly, as if it were just a normal thing. I stopped walking and stared at her in shock.

"Oh gosh Cora, don't worry! She didn't just bully me, she bullied everyone! She was like the annoying little insecure brat." She whined once we started to walk again.

"One time she stole the new girls pens just because she was prettier than her and all the guys wanted to ask her out. Each of them would take it in turns and see who she said yes to. She was sooo jealous, it was insane. She hated not being the centre of attention."

"She sounds...brutal." i chuckled as we sped through the streets.

"Oh she was."

We stayed quiet for a little while. I had a strong feeling Stacey was going through old memories. Maybe even some memories she didn't piticularly like from the wa her face would scrunch up.

"I love this song!" I gasped and turned the volume full blast. Stacey chuckled and started to hum along to it.

That's the way it started, but sooner than later, we were both shouting from the tops of out lungs.

Baby, baby, baby

ohhhhhhh, like

baby, baby, baby

ohhhhhhh, like

baby, baby, baby

ohhhhhh, thought you'd always be mine, mine

Stacey started to take a solo and I burst out laughing and her serious expression, trying really hard to get every single word right.

I turned back to the road after watching her and saw a cat sprinting across it. I gasped and swerved the car, trying aimlessly to miss the cat.

Th cat screeched and ran to the other side of the road but I didn't have time to regain control of the car as it crashed into the tree on the side of the road.

We both flew forward and i was so thankful we decided not to be rebel and actually were seatbelts. It could have been bad. Stacey head still slightly gashed the dash bored but she didn't make a sound so  knew she was okay.

We both stared aimlessly at the tree, shocked, Stacey's singing long gone.

We both slowly turned to each other, she looked ghostly and I was sure i looked the same.

"Crap." We both muttered at the same time.

It's official, today's the day Colton is going to finally kill me.

_________________________________________

A/N

UH OH hehe

I hope this chapter is a little longer than usual, it took ages to write :( You'll get to see a picture of Cora's dress when the birthday is closer. Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter pleaseeee :)

I really love comments. A lot.

Sorry for the really bad spelling and grammar, i didn't edit this, but like always, i will in time.

Do you guys want me to do a chapter in Colton's POV?!?!?! 

If you don't tell me you want it, then you don't get it okaaayayaya

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 9.5K 26
**** "Where do you think your going kitten" He whispered. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath fanning the back of my neck, sending pleasu...
455K 9.9K 56
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
431K 11.6K 42
Cara Michele was an angel. An angel who was changed to a werewolf. She was so kind, caring, supporting, loving, and a lot of others. She was the defi...
58.7K 2.6K 46
Rosemary Charlette is the sole heir of Alpha William and Luna Mary, the current monarchs of the north. As a woman, she was always destined to be wed...