OOC!

By -NieHuaisang

Lan Wangji travels back in time 5 years after Wei Wuxian's death and decided that he would not lose the chanc... More

Notice
DISCLAIMER
II
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 39

6.4K 272 63
By -NieHuaisang

"OWW!" Lan Wangji held onto his nose.

Wei Wuxian panicked "I'm sorry! I got scared! I didn't know-are you alright? Of course not! Why am I asking!? How do I make it better?"

Lan Wangji smirked "You could give me a kiss."

Wei Wuxian paused and huffed before looking away "If you can flirt like that then you're fine!"

"But Yingying! I have traveled far and wide! I went to fight those bad Wens and then I came back with a notebook slammed onto my face!" Lan Wangji Whined.

Wei Wuxian was still looking away but glancing back at Lan Wangji time to time, only to be met with the same puppy eyes.

Wei Wuxian hesitantly turned around to face the older and walked towards him and kissed his nose quickly before heading off to escape.

Lan Wang grabbed him by the waist and hugged him close "You aren't going anywhere!" He hid his face on the younger's neck.

"L-Lan Zhan! What if so-someone seems us like this!?" Wei Wuxian sputtered out.

"Then let them see, they need to know I claimed you already!" Lan Wangji said.

"Shameless!" Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji laughed softly and BRO-

THAT LAUGH WAS MORE ADDICTING THAN WINE!

Wei Wuxian turned red "Give a man some warning before you laugh like that!"

Lan Wangji blinked before looking at Wei Wuxian who was covering his red face with his left hand.

Lan Wangji smirked "Mmm....but I like seeing you like this, Maybe I wouldn't warn you."

"LAN ZHAN!"

Lan Wangji made Wei Wuxian face him and kissed him Wei Wuxian sighed into the kiss.

"Come on now! I wanna see what you're up to! We can't be kissing all day now can we?" Lan Wangji winked at Wei Wuxian who muttered something under his breath.

"Sit, I'll explain all these talismans I have been working on."

And so Lan Wangji listened to Wei Wuxian like a love struck Maiden but only that...he wasn't the Maiden between the two.

He listened to Wei Wuxian like a good student.

"These would be useful." Lan Wangji said towards the talismans.

"At night we could use the glow in the dark to our enemies so that it wouldn't be easy for them to hide." Lan Wangji said.

"And this invisible talisman, how long does it last." Lan Wangji questioned "If you put little energy, it will last you 5 minutes, you put more, you have 30." Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji nodded.

"Though...The paralyzing talismans, I have managed to do it but it wasn't able to last even 5 seconds no matter how much energy I placed into it, I'll check more on it Tomorrow." Wei Wuxian said as he started packing up "We can show these talismans to Chifenqzun later, he might put them to good use."

Lan Wangji nodded and helped Wei Wuxian pack up and the two headed back towards their camp.

"Ah Wangji-" Lan Xichen blinked "What happened to your nose? It's red."

Wei Wuxian huffed "He scared me and I threw my notebook at him."

Lan Xichen bit his lip and hid his mouth behind his sleeve "Brother." Lan Wangji glared "Sorry Wangji, but I did warn you."

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji "He warned you and you still decided to scare me."

"Heh...at least it wasn't one of your exploding talismans?" Lan Wangji said.

"That was a possibility, Anyways I'll be talking with Chifengzun for a while about the talismans." Wei Wuxian bowed and left the two brothers alone.

Lan Wangii paused "What would be the perfect way to propose to Wei Ying?" He blurted out after a while.
"You should ask Huaisang that..." Lan Xichen said after a while.

"Right...I almost forgot you and Chifengzun still haven't gotten any progress-anyways-See you later!"

Lan Xichen sputtered "Wangji!"

—————————

"You want me-us-to help you think on how to propose to Wei-xiong?" Nie Huaisang questioned.

"And that, while we're in the middle of a war?" Jin Zixuan questioned after.

Lan Wangji nodded.

"Why don't you think about this after the war?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"Because War is going to end in a few weeks from now, and then I will have to prepare what I should say and all that." Lan Wangji said as if it was obvious.

"Knowing Wei-xiong he might want something unique and memorable and unexpected." Nie Huaisang said.

"Does proposing a chicken to him count?"

"What? NO!"

—————————

"These could be useful, you never fail to surprise me Wei Wuxian." Nie Mingjue said and Wei Wuxian smiled sheepishly "I'm full of surprises."

"Will you be able to join us in a few days?" Nie Mingjue questioned the younger male "I think so, I am still a bit sloppy with my forms but in a few days...Yeah I'll be able to, Why do you ask?" Wei Wuxian questioned the buffer man.

"I don't think the other disciples can take on Lan Wangji's sulking face."

Wei Wuxian looked at him confused "But when he sulking he puts his bottom lip out as if he's pouting and will whine, was he that annoying?"

The Nie disciples with them were shocked and Nie Mingjue blinked.

"I think he only sulks like that with you."

Wei Wuxian thinned his lips "How does he usually sulk?"

"He looks pissed."

Wei Wuxian huffed and face palmed "That big baby."

—————————

Lan Wangji was staring at the thing above him.

The ceiling of the tent?

Whatever that was called.

He was thinking on matter that are more important than war: Wei Wuxian.

Who or what could be more important than him? He is the best person on this world! The whole universe even!

He then saw someone entering the tent.

"Lan Zhan."

"Hello A-Ying!"

Wei Wuxian flushed at the nickname before sighing "I'll be joining you in a few days, so stop scaring the others with the face you call sulking, poor disciples were scared."

Lan Wangji pouted "Your Lan Zhan was also missing you! But you're more concerned about the disciples?"

Wei Wuxian huffed and got on top of him "I know my Lan Zhan also missed his Wei Ying, but don't scare the disciples, We still need them alive."

Lan Wangji nodded "Fine, it won't happen again...only because you're coming with me!"

Wei Wuxian chuckled "You silly Lan."

"Your only Lan."

"Yes yes, my only Lan."

—————————

The next few days Wei Wuxian had sparred with Lan Wangji and studied his talismans to make the paralyzing talisman.

And when he finally managed to make the talisman work for 10 minutes long he was jumping around and Lan Wangji treated him Tanghulu.

"Let's put this talisman to the test! We'll be going to get some Qishan Wens down!" Wei Wuxian said excitedly as the two and along with Zixuan and Lan and Jin Disciples said.

"And what will that useless talisman do?"

Unfortunately, Jin Zixun, decided to join them and Lan Wangji was using all his restraint not to Flippin kick the guy's balls.

Jin Zixuan just wants to make his cousin shut up for once.

"The talismans I made isn't useless thank you very much." Wei Wuxian said while crossing his arms.

"What can a rogue cultivator like you do?" Jin Zixun tsked.

"Many things, if you forgot, I made a lot of inventions, and the compass you're holding." Wei Wuxian pointed towards it "I made that."

Jin Zixun flushed red in embarrassment.

"Well this invention is trash anyway." he threw it.

"Well considering the one holding it is made of trash it is no wonder it doesn't work well."

"YOU-MMHM!"

Jin Zixun's lips were now sealed shut.

"Anyways, where was I? Oh! Lan Zhan, how well do you think these talismans work on humans?"

And so on the loud one started talking.

It was annoying some disciples but it was better than Lan Wangji looking pissed and pulling off a very cold and suffocating aura around him.

And so they arrived onto one of the camps that the Wen soldiers had been staying, courtesy towards the one who was sending them information.

Lan Wangji already knew it was Meng Yao.

He just has to make sure he either does not kill Wen Ruohan or well...

Make sure he doesn't do anything.

"Get to formation." Jin Zixuan ordered and the disciples obeyed.

—————————

"WHEW! THAT WAS FUN!" Wei Wuxian yelled out after a successful take down on their camp.

The paralyzing talismans he made were effective.

It worked fine, no body died, a few cuts and scratches here and there but no one severely injured.

"Let's camp here for the night." Jin Zixuan announced and they all started to set up their own tents and rested for the night.

—————————

Days after, everyone was at one camp, meeting up to discuss a new plan.

"No."

Lan Wangji cannot risk Wei Wuxian going on and allowing himself to get captured.

"Lan Zhan, I'll be fine, I made a talisman that can make a barrier around my core just in case Wen Ruohan will try to remove it...even without Wen Zhuliu." Wei Wuxian said.

"Are you sure you are capable?" Qingheng-jun questioned.

Wei Wuxian nodded "If I get captured, I can spend my time studying the Yin iron and how he uses it, if there's a weak link then it will be easier to stop him."

"And why should we send you instead of anyone else!?" Jiang Wanyin decided to speak.

"Well, out of everyone else here, it would make sense that Wei Wuxian wouldn't rebel against us."

A voice said.

"YOU HOW ARE YOU HERE!?" Yu Ziyuan raged out.

"Woman, I was on a vacation at Yunping, do you think I would have died at the burning down of Lotus Pier?" Jiang Qiong stated.

"I should also thank Lan-Gongzi for showing me here." Jiang Qiong said as he bowed slightly at Lan Xichen.

"My pleasure Elder Jiang."

"Anyways, I will agree to this plan, as long as Wei Wuxian vows to return alive." Jiang Qiong said.

"This one shall return alive." Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying..."

Wei Wuxian turned to Lan Wangii.

"Lan Zhan, I will return to you, don't worry about it." he placed his hand on Lan Wangji's shoulder.

"Fine I trust you, be careful." Lan Wangii said.

"Mn."

The two laughed at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.5K 8
Abids being dead once and have been given another golden chance, showered by love and cares by his husband, receiving tons of cares from family, ..th...
15.1K 738 9
After the events of guanyin temple, the cultivation world was at peace but one very eventful day a deity decided to give some mortals a second ch...
51.6K 2.9K 21
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, he waited for the impact of the ground with hIs body. Wei Ying didn't feel the impact instead he hear, "Wei Wu...
140K 5.9K 14
Lan Wangji woke up to find strange things started happening, feeling as if he was missing something important he started seeing a vision of Wei WuXia...