π•Žπ•šπ•π•• 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯π•€β™‘οΈŽ-y/n x...

By ly_nn018

y/n just came back from California from spending the summer with her dad, she comes home to hawkins to start... More

π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝟷: α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄„α΄α΄α΄‡ Κœα΄α΄α΄‡
Part 2:Κœα΄‡ΚŸΚŸκœ°Ιͺʀᴇ α΄„ΚŸα΄œΚ™
Part 3:The best night of my life..
part 4:trouble in the woods
A/n
Part 5:i'm sorry...
Part 7: I Love You.
Part 8: Your the best.
Part 9:The party
Part 10:where the f*ck have you been?
A/n...
A/n Lol

Part 6: your dead Carver.

55 2 0
By ly_nn018

7:48am

"SHIT EDS! Wake up! We're late." I yelled as i shook  him awake. "I'm up,i'm up." He yawns. I run to my closet and pick out a simple outfit. A iron maiden shirt and jeans and a flannel.I quickly take my shirt off and look over too see Eddie staring at me smiling."like what you see handsome?" I laugh. He nods as i roll my eyes, i finish changing and yell at Eddie to change.

"Eddie! Get dressed we have to go!" I yell as grab my bag and head to my door. "Okay okay i'll be downstairs in a minute." I give him a thumbs up"5 minutes Eds. FIVE" i said as i shut my door and walked downstairs. "Morning dusty." I said as I grabbed a Poptart from my cabinet and started eating it.

"Morning y/n, uh shouldn't we be heading to school right now? It starts at 8:20 and its currently 7:56." Dustin said looking at his watch. "I know dustin. I'm just waiting for Eddie to get changed. LETS GO MUNSON!" I yell from the stairs. A second later Eddie comes downstairs. " took you long enough." I said with my arms crossed. "Yeah, yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes and we headed outside. "I'm driving." I said unlocking my car. "Dustin, back seat." I said with a straight face.he groans and sits in the back.

SCHOOL
I park in front of the school and walk in with Eddie, holding his hand. I look around and everyone is just staring at me. "Its okay sweetheart. I'm right here." He whispered in my ear. I went to my locker and grabbed my books. The bell rang and i walked to my first class. I sat down and pulled out my notebook

All four classes went by really fast. I was walking to the lunch room and decided to sit at the Hellfire table with Eddie. I walk over to the table and  sat next to Dustin. "Hey dusty!" I said smiling."sup y/n." "uh who's this chick?" Asked one of the boys. Eddie looks over to him then back at me. "Gareth- this is y/n. My sister."dustin said. I wave shyly and smiled. Eddie rolled his eyes. " she's also my girlfriend but that doesn't matter to Dustin apparently." Everyones eyes widened. "Dude you never told me you had a girlfriend." Said Gareth with his hands up. I chuckled and pulled out my book and started reading.

"Get the fuck outta my way freak!" I closed my book and turned around and saw a tall blonde boy with a green and white jacket on. "Who the fuck is that?" I ask. "Thats Jason Carver. He got suspended for like a week, apparently he got into a fight with someone." Said another one of the hellfire guys. "He's a huge dick so don't even bother talking to him." Said dustin as he plopped a grape in his mouth. "Ah okay" i opened my book and started reading again. I look up from my book for a second and see Jason just staring at me. "Uhm guys why is Jason staring at me? Its kinda- creepy." I said still looking at him. They all shrug until Jason starts walking over to our table.

"Hey uhm are you new?" He asks. "Kinda. I was here last year." I said looking over at the table. They we're eying me and Jason. "Oh cool cool. Whats your name sweetheart?" "I'm y/n and you?"
"Jason, uhm do you maybe wanna grab coffee one day?" I look over at Eddie who looks like he's gonna punch him straight in the face. I look back and say"uh no thanks, i sorta have a boyfriend." I said with confidence. He nodded and walked away.I look at the group and we all just start laughing.

End of the day

The rest of the classes go by extremely slow but I managed to get through them. I told Eddie i wanted to walk home today because i needed alone time. I told Robin she could take my car to get to work, she said she'd bring it to school tomorrow. Eddie agreed and i told him he could come over around 5. I was walking home when i saw a car pull up next to me. "Hey y/n, hop in i'll give you a ride." I look over and see Jason and his friends. "No thanks i'm good." I said and walked off. The car engine turned off and someone got out of the car. "HEY!" I turned around and saw Jason walking over to me. " you think it was funny to humiliate me in front of those freaks?" He said angrily. "No i didn't say that i-" "yes you did. I looked back and you we're laughing at me. You think that shit was funny?" I nodded and smiled. A second later his fist connected with my face and i fell to the ground. He started kicking my stomach and then his friends came over and joined him too. He stopped for a moment and grabbed something from his pocket and held a knife to my throat."embarrass me like that again and your dead. You hear me?!??" He yells. I nodded and he let me go.

He walked away and got in his car and drove away leaving me covered in blood and bruises.i tried getting up but my head felt heavy. I started coughing up blood. Five minutes later and i finally was able to get myself up and i walked home.

As soon as I got home i went straight to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. My nose was bleeding, i had a black eye and bruises everywhere. "Shit shit." I sobbed. I grabbed a wash cloth and wetted it and washed the blood off my face. I changed my shirt and sat down on my bed. Good news is that Dustin won't be home until like midnight because of Hellfire, Nancy said she'd drive him home which I thought was nice of her.

It was about 5:09 pm and there was a knock on the door. I refuse to answer it because i didn't want Eddie seeing me like this. I was walking back and forth in my room hesitant to answer the door.i decided not to answer it. I sat on my bed and a second later my bedroom door creaked open. It was Eddie, i looked away so he wouldn't see my face all bruised."Hey sweetheart.. you okay? You didn't answer the door so i sorta just walked in." He said closing my bedroom door. "I'm fine. I was just listening to music i couldn't hear the door. Sorry.." i said still not showing him my face.

"Hey y/n, look at me." He said grabbing my chin and slowly moved my face toward him. I looked up at him and his smile faded fast. "Baby- who did this? What happened to you?" He questioned worried. "No one." I couldn't tell him the truth, i didn't want him getting hurt because of Jason. "Y/n. Tell me the truth." I sighed and looked away. "Jason did it. I was walking home and he beat me up and kicked me in the ribs. I'm pretty sure there broken." I said trying to hold back my tears. "Okay baby lift your shirt let me check. I nodded and lifted my shirt. There we're bruises all over my ribs and stomach. He puts his finger on one of the bruises which hurt like a bitch."yeah sweetheart, there broken. We need to get you too a hospital." He said rubbing the back of his neck

"No i'm fine Eds. Trust me." I said smiling. He nodded. "Y/n your positive Jason did this to you?" "I'm positive." I said as i looked at my hands which are shaking like crazy. "I swear to fucking god Carver is dead tomorrow." He said angrily. "Eddie. Don't do anything. I don't want you getting hurt." I said as I grabbed his hand in mine. "He deserves to be hurt. He shouldn't be laying a finger on you. I deserve to beat him up." He yells. "Just not in school,okay?" He nods. All of a sudden i got a random sharp pain in my ribs. I fall on the floor and yell for help. "Sweetheart whats wrong? What's happening?" He said worried. "It hurts Eddie, help me." I said with tears rolling down my face. In a quick second everything went black.
____________________

I slowly open my eyes and see dustin and Eddie on either side of me. I couldn't talk at all, even if I tried i couldn't. "Y/n?" Asked Eddie as he sees my eyes open. "Nurse she's awake!" Dustin yells. A second later and the nurse comes through the door. "Hello y/n i'm doctor Ellis. I'm glad your awake." The doctor says as she pulls out a clipboard. "So you have 5 broken ribs and your spine seems to be a little bit fractured but you should be fine with that just don't go and do yoga or anything.you will not be going home anytime soon. You'll be here for about a week or two-" she says. I try to speak but i couldn't. I had a tube down my throat. "Also i'm  going to grab a doctor to remove your breathing tube since your awake now." She says as she's walking out the door.

About 5 minutes later and a doctor comes in and removes the tube from my mouth. It felt extremely weird but it was over fast. The doctor leaves the room and i look over at dustin. " hey dusty." I said smiling."hey y/n how ya feeling?" He asked holding my hand. " decent." I smile. "Hey sweetheart." Eddie says grabbing my other hand."hey Eds. Why am i here?" I ask. I know what happened i just don't know where i am."your in the hospital princess. You'll be better soon." He smiles then kisses my forehead. I look around the room and see Robin and Steve sitting in the chairs. I didn't even notice they we're there. "Oh my god, Robin?!" I smiled in excitement.

"Hey y/n!" She gets up and gives me a small hug, followed by Steve. "Hey y/n."he said as he hugged me. I sat up a little bit and a big pain went straight to my ribs. "Fuck that hurt." I said trying to adjust myself."easy there sweetheart, i'd watch it- i looked at the X-rays and your ribs looked really bad. You know what that means? Jason is a dead man." Eddie said clenching his fist. "Cmon man, don't start shit with Jason. Your literally gonna get yourself hurt. I know she's your bestfriend and all but imagine what she'll say when you get beat up by him or even killed. I don't think she wants to lose you or even see you hurt." Dustin spat out.

"Look guys, i don't anyone putting a hand on Jason. Including you Eds. I really don't want you getting hurt. I'll deal with him when i get back to school." " y/n you do realize he beat the shit outta you right? Your not even gonna go near him."said dustin as he looked at me. "Whatever dusty, but wheres mom? Shouldn't she be here?"  I ask concerned."she won't be coming. Sorry y/n she's stuck in Texas with her work trip. She won't be home for weeks." "Oh that's upsetting but i do miss her."i say as i look down at my hands. "Hey robin can you bring me home before school starts i need to grab my bag." Asks dustin. "Uh sure kiddo but Steve is driving because i really don't want to." She says getting up."seriously? Why do i have to drive? I don't always have to be the "mom" of the group." He said as he stands up. I chuckle a little bit and they both all head out except Eddie.  

I look over at him and he just staring at me and smiling. I smile back and he then looks away."hey Eddie? Aren't you supposed to be getting to school?" I ask while lying back down. "Uh yeah, i just don't wanna leave you alone here." He said looking back at me."Eds i'll be fine. I promise. Go to school, i don't want you to fail." I said as i ran my fingers threw his hair."okay if you say so princess." He smiles as me and connects his lips to mine. "Behave y/n." He smiles and leaves. He's literally the love of my life, i don't know what i'd do without him.

2150 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.6K 68
You're Dustin's sister, Y/N Henderson. Dustin hosts a D&D campaign at your house over the course of a weekend, and you're intrigued by the game. But...
2.9K 32 18
A young girl moves from her hometown to Hawkins Indiana. She starts a new leaf with her dad, and makes some good friends along the way. Despite deali...
2.3K 156 40
π—œπ—™ Eddie Munson were to have fallen in love before the Upside Down ; Cassandra will stop at nothing to find out where her boyfriend had actually we...
52.2K 1.1K 32
In the fall of 1985, there's a change in plans when you do Steve a favor and coincidentally meet the town's "freak" Eddie Munson. Will you continue t...