πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ† πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ†...

By JLT1521

Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS' PROFILE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
THE LAST DANGER
S.C #1 ~CHRISTMAS EVE~
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

26

2.5K 126 234
By JLT1521

(A/N: BROWNIE BOY~~)

HyunJin woke up feeling lightheaded, eyes blinking a few times to clear out his sight. His eyes landed in front of him, lips softly creeping up into a smile as he met a man having his peace while in the middle of deep slumber. Felixs' face looks mellow and soft, like the fluffy clouds giving majestic image in the sky.

The face he wanna look and stare at every single morning he'll wake up until the end of time.

He noticed his arm was wrapped around Felixs' body in a protective manner, keeping them close to each other, chest to chest. He even pulled Felix close to him, lips puckering to place a peck on the tip of Felixs' nose. HyunJin giggled when Felix scrunched his nose. He changed place and planted a peck on the forehead next, Felix slightly grunting from the feeling but still isn't opening up his eyes. The elder then moved down and lazily kissed Felix on the lips, lasting for only five seconds.

"Let me fucking sleep more, asshole. Stop kissing me". Felix annoyingly groaned at him, softly giving a punch on the elders' arm.

"But it's morning already. You should wake up". HyunJin smirked, doing a sniff kiss on Felixs' cheeks once again, annoying Felix to wake up.

"Goddamn it. It's my break today, HyunJin. At least give me more hours to rest." The younger grumbled in annoyance and turned to his left, his back facing HyunJin.

HyunJin faked whine, scooting closer to the smaller. "Hnghh~ But what about our date?"

"We'll get to that later but let me fucking sleep for now. You exhausted me last night". Felix sighed, shutting his eyes to get back to sleep again.

Hyunjins' smirk was widening and going naughty, mind suddenly rewinding the spicy moment they shared last night. "You couldn't be that exhausted, Felix. We didn't even go all the way".

Felix rolled eyes. "Yeah, we didn't. But you kept us toss and turning in the bed, you kissed me until my lungs went out of oxygen and dried out. You don't know this but my lips are feeling numb from you biting and nibbling it a hundred of times, you long-legged bitch". Felix made out a hiss, trying to move away from HyunJin but the elder just kept pulling them together.

"Can't help it. You're fucking irresistible". HyunJin spoke in a breathy tone, his hot breath sending tidal waves of voltage in Felixs' spine but the latter tried his best not to get affected from it.

"Oh God, please tell me you're not horny at this very moment." Felix looked over his shoulder, greeted by HyunJin wearing a dirty smirk in his face.

"Well, what if i tell you i am?" The taller lewdly made a suggestion, his thick, chapped lips brushing on Felixs' nape, Felix immediately getting goosebumps from the ticklish sensation.

"T-Then deal it y-yourself. Let me have my s-sleep in here". Felix was unable to keep his stuttering. Not when he felt something wet licking his skin. Not when he felt a hand subtly giving him gentle caress from his clothed abdomen. Felix was doing his best holding back the moan that was dying to get out from his throat...

But HyunJin is just a goddamn magician, he could get any people would hide in them.

"Mhmm HyunJin~". Felix mewled, mouth opening to emit deep, sexy noises Hyunjins' libido was stirring up.

"You calling for me, baby?" The elder asked, leveling the deepness of Felixs' voice, his licks turning into soft sucks. His getting naughty hand threatening to slip underneath Felixs' shirt.

"Ugh God~". Felix moaned as he felt HyunJin crossed the borders and slipped his hand inside the shirt, Felixs' silky stomach came in contact with HyunJins' softly calloused hands. Felix felt the need to squirm under Hyunjins' touch. He was wanting more. Something inside him is starting to burn.

Burn in passion....and lust.

But even before they could reach the exciting and thrilling part, HyunJin suddenly pulled his hand from underneath Felixs' shirt and moved backwards from him. The loss of contact and dissatisfaction making Felix whine.

"There. You're finally awake. Let's go!" HyunJin then went bubbly grinning and got off of the bed, Felix looking at him with ultimately pissed off face.

"Why did you do that?" Felix whispered dangerously low.

"Did what?" HyunJin acted oblivious.

"THAT! D-Doing things to me then....leave me h-hanging". Felix wasn't able to keep an eye contact with the elder, eyes wandering around the corners of the room.

"Oh.....i did that to wake you up. But i guess......i woke up another thing in you". HyunJin released a hellish smirk and left Felix in the room, going in the bathroom to do who knows what.

Felix, on the other hand, sharply glared at the door that was exited by the so-called asshole HWANG HYUNJIN!

HOW DARE HE?! HOW DARE HE- WODJXNELXKSLXKDNEKS SERIOUSLY?!?!

BRO I'M ABOUT TO...... I'M ABOUT TO.....

Y-YOU KNOW IT ALREADY.

BUT HE SUDDENLY WENT LIKE THAT!

W H A T  T H E  F U C K ?!?!

UNA-FUCKING-CCEPTABLE!

"You just wait, HyunJin. I'm going to get my revenge. And I'm gonna be even worse". The younger then chuckled demonically after, his deep voice sending chills in anybods' spine only if they could hear him 💀.

The elder was having the best smugly grin in his face while lathering shampoo around his scalp and hair, chuckling as he remembered Felixs' disappointed reaction when he was left unsatisfied.

It's just........sexy.

Thank the heavens I was able to stop myself mid-way. If i haven't got to stop myself, probably us two.........will be doing the tango now.

It's scary if i tried imagining it. I might get myself a hard reaction once i did think about us doing it.

I might not handle myself anymore very well.

HyunJin just continued his showering, ignoring the thoughts as he could that might lead up to him thinking about it. After showering, he headed back to his room and saw Felix still on his bed, staring at the ceiling but was disturbed by his entrance, the scowl in his face coming back.

"Prick". Felix commented lowly but was still clearly heard by HyunJin, making the elder laugh.

"Don't be that mad, Felix. I know you enjoyed what we did". The taller smirked, going to his closet to pull some clothes.

And that's the problem, asshole. I was starting to enjoy it but you didn't take responsibility of it. Felix thought madly, eyes staring like he's cursing HyunJin in 3000+ languages.

"Bitch". Felix huffed then slumped back his body on the bed once again.

The elder wasn't faze at all from Felixs' fiery eyes, instead.......why not give Felix a show while he got his eyes on him?

HyunJin turned around from Felix so the younger would get a clear view of his back. The elder brought his hands to the towel wrapped around his waist and pretended that he's about to untangle it. Felix gasped and immediately covered his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL, HYUNJIN?! YOU'RE NOT GONNA CHANGE NAKED IN FRONT OF MY EYES!" Felix yelled, throwing a pillow at HyunJin.

"Why? I mean one day soon, you'll be able to see my all". HyunJin confidently answered.

"Wha-.....I hate you to the fucking guts, HyunJin. Ugh!" The smaller blonde groaned, his complains coming out as mumble since he still got his hands covering his face. He got even more annoyed when HyunJin even only chuckled at him like he doesn't give a shit.

Which is....he really actually don't.

The surrounding then went silent between them and only sound of HyunJin changing clothes are covering the room. Felix took the chance to take off his hand, peeking at what he could see once he uncovered his eyes.

And oh fuck me- I MEAN fuck meat....

HyunJin got those sexy back in him. Those broad shoulders, those muscularly fit arms that biceps will get into shape wonderfully when flexed. His lean waist....his waist i badly wanna wrap my arms around.

How could he be......so..... ethereal?
How could he be......so.....sexy?
How could he be......so......hot?
How could he be......so......handsome?
How could he be all these even without putting any effort at all?

Like.......Goddamn it, TAKE ME, HYUNJIN!

Ah-..... damn it. Forget i said those words.

Felix didn't even notice he was (figuratively.....or maybe somehow literally) drooling over HyunJins' sexy back that he didn't even notice HyunJin has done dressing up and was already in front of him, crouching and wiping an imaginary drool on the corner of his lips.

"Got some drool here, baby." HyunJin whispered hotly, smirking as he finished wiping it away. Felix waking up from his daydreaming with a flushed face.

"B-Back off". Felix clicked his tongue, doing a half-hearted push on Hyunjins' shoulders.

"Awee. You're so cute when you're blushing~". HyunJin teasingly pinched Felixs' cheeks, giggling after Felix pulled away from his touch and growled at him.

"Go away. I'm gotta go home". Felix uttered, the taller got worried from what the smaller announced to him.

"You're going home already? Did i make you uncomfortable again from what I said? I-I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you uncomfor-"

"Yow, what the fuck are you talking about?" Felix placed a finger to shush HyunJins' babblering mouth. "I'm heading home to get my own clothes. I'm not gonna wear yours again. It's huge for my size. What uncomfortable are you talking about?"

HyunJin pouted while removing the finger from his lips and began playing with it. "Well, i thought i said something that made you uncomfortable again that's why you're going home."

Felix laughed at him, ruffling HyunJins' hair, making it frizzy. "Aish, you softie. Let's just go so i could shower and dress up....and we could start our date".

Date. When was the last time HyunJin felt giddy hearing that word? That event? Oh...six months ago from JiMin.

But the feelings of giddiness was not comparable to what he feels right now. With Felix. The excitement is over the moon and the power of adrenaline rushed to every single vein HyunJin has in his body.

HyunJin couldn't help but to blush and smile. He tried to keep it in but when Felix is just in front of him, staring at him like he's what amuses Felix, the smile in his face just automatically appears to make the younger happy.

"Alright. We're wasting a lot ot seconds in here already. Let's go". Felix slightly moved HyunJin to the side so he could have the path to walk on. HyunJin lets him but even before they could leave the room, he rushed to his art table to grab his sketchbook and tear the sketch where he drew Felix. He sprinted towards Felix and gave it to him.

"I wanted to give this to you for a couple of days ago but i always forget." HyunJin chuckled.  Felix took the sketch piece and stare at it. He have already seen it but he still always get deeply mesmerized at how detailed the drawing is.

"Thanks for this, HyunJin. I deeply appreciated this sketch of mine". Felix held close the drawing to his chest and softly embraced it, not wanting to crumple it or to mess the drawing. After that, they decided to walk back to Felixs' home to get him ready for this wonderful day they're about to spend together.

HyunJin waits for Felix in the living room, taking off his jacket and placed it on the couch when he felt hot. He decided to watch some drama series to kill his time. After approximately 40 minutes, Felix finally exited his room and jogged downstairs, meeting up with the patiently waiting HyunJin who's eyes are still focused on the television. He then sneakily went behind HyunJin then surprised him by covering his eyes.

"Oh-...i wonder whose hands are these?" HyunJin acted unaware and played along with Felix, humming as he picked a guess on who's covering his eyes. "AH! MY BABY!"

"What do you mean 'your baby'? I'm not your baby, dummy". Felix chuckled and gently smacked Hyunjins' head, hugging the elder from behind.

"But you could be, you know?" HyunJin smirked, holding and caressing the arms looped around his neck.

"Hmph. Whatever". You're not even certain at your feelings..and so am I. We should be testing out the waters first before taking the risk drinking it. "Alright, what do you want to do first?" Felix initiated to ask.

"Hmm.....OOH! Bake brownies for me!". HyunJin looked up to Felix and giggled like an enthusiastic kid asking something from Santa.

"Okay. Then what are we gonna do after?"

"After we finished some, let's go out and watch random a random movie in the cinema or we could go to any place you want us to go. Anywhere. Then we'll eat foods then we get back here when the night comes. Sounds good?" The elder suggested excitedly even his feet are bouncing from joy.

"It sounds great". Felix smiled sweetly and placed a peck on HyunJins' lips before pulling away from him, walking straight to his kitchen and opened some cabinets. "I got all the ingredients here for making brownies. Wanna help me doing it?"

HyunJin didn't put an effort answering vocally. Instead, he just waddled towards the kitchen, putting himself behind Felix and just waited for whatever instruction the younger will give him.

Felix were taking out square pan, 2 bowls, whisk, and measuring equipments. "Get the butter, semi-sweet dark chocolate, and 3 medium eggs from the fridge, please?" Felix ordered the elder and HyunJin was fast to comply to search for the requested ingredients and gave it to Felix once he found those.

"There. Anything else?" The elder asked, standing behind Felix again.

"Granulated and brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, unsweetened cocoa powder, and all-purpose flour." Felix listed all the remaining ingredients to HyunJin.

But the latter was just standing dumbly behind him.

"Uhm...what?" HyunJin awkwardly scratched the back of his head. Those were a lot and he didn't catch up the list in his head perfectly.

Felix only chuckled while shaking his head. "You sounded exactly like me when i was a kid." The smaller then handed HyunJin the square pan, two parchment paper and an oil spray. "Here, spray the oil all around the pan then line the parchment paper. Then spray all over again and place the parchment paper horizontally this time. You got my instructions?"

HyunJin saluted to Felix and nod. "Sir, yes sir!"

"Good. Start now". Felix slapped Hyunjins' ass to make him move, both guys laughing at it.

HyunJin is now doing what Felix instructed him to do, while Felix poured a water in a pot and brought it to a simmer. While waiting, he get the dark chocolate and cut it into small pieces then placed it in the bowl. When he saw the water is starting to simmer, he brought the bowl on top of the pot and added 1/2 cup of butter in it.

"HyunJin are you done there? Will you mix this for me? I'll start doing the second bowl". Felix requested and HyunJin quickly obliged with a smile, taking the whisk from Felixs' hand and started mixing and combining the chocolate and butter until melted and fully combined.

"Wah~ I didn't know this will be fun". The elder commented while softly giggling. Felix smiled from the sentiment.

"You act like me the first time I did my brownie." Felix chuckled, pouring the two types of sugar inside the bowl then added the egg, mixing the ingredients together while gradually adding egg one after another.

"Oh do i really?"

Felix hummed. "You do. You were smiling while mixing that, can't you see?"

"Heh. Kinda making my wrist numb and aching, to be honest. But the image of these mixtures fully combining, they're just lusciously perfect in my eyes". Hyunjins' eyes were sparkling as well while giving his positive remark, giggling like a kid from time to time.

And Felix can't do nothing but to get amused and admire.

"I didn't know you can be that cute". Felix absentmindedly complimented the man beside him, too occupied to realize that HyunJin heard him loud and clear.

"Thanks. But you're cuter". HyunJin made Felix wake up from his presence the moment he pecked his lips and chuckled.

"I-I.....Aish, i should know to myself i shouldn't look at you. You make me do things I'm not even aware I'm already doing". The smaller blonde hissed and just continued mixing his batter.

"Am i that too powerful for you to handle?" HyunJin put the chocolate butter mixture aside to cool down for a while, walking closer to Felix only to hug him from behind, resting his chin on Felixs' shoulder.

"Shut the hell up. And get off of me. It's too hot". Felix complained, clicking his tongue as he tried to wiggle off of HyunJin.

But the motherfucker was just pulling them two even closer, his arms tightening the grasp around Felixs' waist.

"Just ignore me here, baby." HyunJin uttered in a husky, deep voice. Felix was well aware that HyunJin is up to something.

And he was right.

HyunJin is being a naughty again..

The taller began placing kisses around Felixs' nape and the sides of his neck. Felix was near to pull out from his focus from what HyunJin is doing to his body.

"H-HyunJin, get off". Felix whined, his hold on the handle of the whisk getting weaker when HyunJin started playing with his left ear.

"Shh, just keep mixing." HyunJin hushed, breathing right directly on Felixs' ears. It's getting impossible for Felix to keep his composure but he tried his very best to continue going on.

Aish..out of all the time, why did he decide to do it right now when I'm busy doing the batter?! Why didn't he do this earlier?! EARLIER WHEN I WANT US TWO TO DO IT?!

Felix put the chocolate mixture in his batter and mixed the two, putting an effort to whisk them gently.....

While putting an effort not to fall for HyunJins' lustful traps.

The teasing kept going on until Felix inserted the square pan with the brownie mixture in it already in the oven, setting in 350°F for 30 minutes. After that, HyunJin abruptly turned him around and leaned his lips close to Felix. The latter closed his eyes and was ready to kiss HyunJin back but....

HyunJin suddenly pulled away from him! And went to the fridge to drink water LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!

Felix gave HyunJin again a sharp glare, huffing out loud and crossing his arms. "What the fuck is that again, HyunJin?! You've been doing that two times in a row now!"

HyunJin faced him, his facade looking innocent and unaware. "What do you mean?"

The smaller scoffed, poking his inner cheeks with his tongue. "Acting oblivious now, aren't we?"

HyunJin released a teasing smirk to Felix. "Why? What did i even do?"

"I-......Ugh! Whatever." Felix just throw hands, going in front of HyunJin and gave a real good punch on his chest before leaving him there, groaning and cursing under his breath.

"Ow! That hurts, Felix!" HyunJin whined, rubbing the aching part where Felix punched him.

"Why? What did i do?" The younger mocked HyunJin and smirked, heading to the living room and watched tv until the timer in the oven ends. HyunJin grunted and finished his water then hopped beside Felix to the couch, resting his head on the youngers' shoulder.

"Felixxx, sorry~". HyunJin apologized, thinning his voice to make Felix laugh...but failed.

"C'mon, Felix. I'm not gonna do it again." HyunJin poked Felixs' cheeks but the latter just clicked his tongue and swiped the finger away, keeping his eyes on the tv screen.

Shit....i made him mad again. WE JUST MADE UP!!!!

HyunJin kept on murmuring and calling Felixs' name in an endearing tone yet it was all ended up wasted. Felix weren't giving any damn shit about HyunJins' effort of persuading and wooing him.

It all went for until 30 minutes.

HyunJin was back-hugging Felix while the latter was taking the pan out of the oven, placing it on the table to let it cool. (A/N: Bruh, when i tell you that's how my papa persuade my mama whenever they got from a fight 👀). Wherever Felix will go, HyunJin was attached to him no matter what.

"HyunJin, let me go. You're fucking heavy." Felix tried to unfasten himself from the tight belt holding his waist a.k.a Hyunjins' arms.

"Am i forgiven now?" The elder from behind made a puppy eyes, gaining sympathy.

"I-.......alright alright, you're fucking forgiven! Just let go. I couldn't move properly with you dangling". Felix grunted in relief when HyunJin finally untangled his arms off. "Manipulative asshole. Tsk". Felix hissed while taking a knife and dipping it into the hot water, eyes having a killing intent as he looked at HyunJin that made the latter gulping hard.

"Can you.....not look at me when you have that....*GULP* k-knife in your h-hand?" HyunJin throw up hands as if surrendering, grinning sheepishly at Felix. The smaller just chuckled darkly while wiping the knife using the paper towel then started cutting a square piece of the freshly baked brownie. Felix picked out the piece and pulled HyunJin close to him. HyunJin looked at him with confusion. "What?"

"Are you gonna eat this or what?" Felix flicked up an eyebrow, handing close the pastry to HyunJins' lips.

"Of course I would love to". HyunJin opened his lips and took a bite of the other end of the brownie. HyunJin chewed the brownie and savoured the taste in his taste buds, moaning softly from the delight and how delicious it is in his mouth. "Gosh, these are heave-"

HyunJin did not expect what Felix did next. The collar of his shirt was suddenly pulled close to the younger and their lips smashed, Felix kissing him absolutely rough and needy. HyunJin easily moved on from shock and kissed Felix back, replying the same intensity of their passionate make out. Felixs' tongue was eager to get inside HyunJin so he let Felix in and dominate him.

The younger hummed in satisfaction and pushed HyunJin while they're still in the middle of kissing. HyunJin was trying his best not to fall or trip down at the same time walking backwards. Then they reached the couch and Felix harshly pushed him down. He haven't process everything yet and Felix was already on top of him, sitting on his lap.

"Open your mouth, baby". Felix ordered with his deep, alluring voice. HyunJin was easily hypnotized. He opened his mouth and accepted the brownie in his mouth, taking a bite. Felix pulled the brownie away and altered it with his lips again. The two were kissing while sharing the fudgy brownie from one mouth to another. Both moaning from the combination of the salty sweetness of the brownie and their salivas.

"F-Fuck Felix i-"

"Shhh. Eat more". Felix plunged the brownie again to HyunJins' mouth and took a bite for himself as well. HyunJin has no any idea what Felix is up to but one thing is for sure....

This is getting sexy.

Felix chewed the brownie for a few seconds and swallowed. "I wanna try something. Do i have your consent?"

HyunJin smirked. "You have it. Let's see what you got, baby".

Felix bit his lips and pulled the collar of HyunJins' shirt and brought it down to the elders' shoulder, his left neck, collarbone, and shoulder fully exposed for Felix to have fun. The younger took a bit piece of the brownie and placed it on HyunJins' collarbone, spreading it slightly to create crumbs on the skin then latched his mouth on it.

"God, Felix~". HyunJin moaned, tilting his head to give Felix a lot more space to lick and suck. His hands went to the smallers' waist, softly gripping when arousal elevated.

The younger finished all the crumbs and swallowed them all, groaning from the euphoric taste of Hyunjins' skin and the crumbs mixing in his tongue. He pulled away from HyunJin to tilt his head to the other side, pulling the sleeve down  down to the shoulder part. Felix placed huge amount of crumbs on HyunJins' skin and began licking and sucking them all away.

"Fucking shit, how did you–UHM~–came up with this i-idea?" HyunJin moaned mid-sentence, his hands itching to go down to Felixs' ass and squeeze it but scared that Felix might not be comfortable with it.

But Oh angels in the heavens, Hyunjins' head was getting out of concentration as Felix rolled his ass teasingly slow, as Felixs' moans vibrating on his skin, and his long hair getting tugged by Felixs' hand.

"Do you like that, HyunJin?" Felix whispered on Hyunjins' ear, his lips brushing on the tallers' ear shell then did a few nibbling, Hyunjins' breathing got ragged and sharp.

"Fuck yes, Felix. I do~." HyunJin mewled, closing his eyes when the pleasure and hotness consumed him, licking his lips to say that he want more.

"That's good." Felix pulled Hyunjins' head and gave him a kiss once again.

But only lasted for three seconds..

"Wait wha-"

"We still got a date to catch up on. Fix yourself and let's go". Felix smirked in triumph and got off of HyunJin to finish the last bite of the brownie, secretly laughing at himself seeing HyunJins' pissed and unsatisfied face.

"I-........Why did you do that?" HyunJin went breathless, eyes blinking continuously and subtly looking down to his pants.

Fuck...... I'm doomed.

"Even Steven, bitch. Now stand up. We still have an outdoor date to do, right??" Felix sashayed out of the living room to head to the kitchen and placed the brownies inside the oven to keep its warmth.

Revenge tastes so fucking sweet when you succeeded from it.

Karma is a bitch, HyunJin. You think you're the only one who could play the damn game? Wrong decision, HyunJin.
You messed with the wrong bitch.

---------🌈---------

I'm sorry i just updated now. 😭😭
This Monday will be the start of my class and i will not be consistent or highly active on updating chapters anymore so I'm now giving you guys a heads up. But I'll try to update as early and daily as I can. I hope y'all understand 😭

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! DON'T STRESS YOURSELF TOO MUCH AND LOVE YOURSELF, OKAY? 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 154 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...
7.4K 705 41
Being stuck with an annoying lovesick idiot can be very frustrating. In other to escape the torment, an extrovert who wants nothing but to avoid hum...
83.8K 3.7K 14
In which Felix knows it's wrong to be in love with his band mate, so he steals his hoodies to feel him close. ~part of my short stories series Tw: In...
55.5K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...