The Reincarnated Magical Acce...

De LittleClayishIce

A 18 year old boy has been killed by suicide, the reason his finally done with all the betrayal, untrust, and... Mais

Bio:
Chapter 1: The New Accelerator
Chapter 2: First Supernatural Encounter
Chapter 3: A Failed Date And A Failed Agreement
Chapter 4: Two Unplanned Encounters
Chapter 5: Getting Ready For A Massacre
Chapter 6: The Murder of 120 Excorcists
Chapter 7: Taking Care Of Problems
Chapter 8: The First Day Of School
Chapter 9: The Occult Research Club
Chapter 10: Rias's Desperation
Chapter 11: A Fucking Eye Opener
Chapter 12: Reunion
Taking A Break....(I have a Cold)
Chapter 13: The Family All Together
Chapter 14: A Certain Albino Audience
Chapter 15: The Reveal Of The Level 6 Shift Project
Chapter 17: The One Who Wields The Power Of God
Chapter 18: One-Way Massacre
Chapter 19: Asia's First Encounter
Chapter 20: A New Artificial Esper?
Chapter 21: The Church Saints
Chapter 22: Asia & Asia?
Chapter 23: Number 1 Vs Number 2
Chapter 24: A Favor
Chapter 25: An Offer For War
Chapter 26: Preparations For War
Chapter 27: The Number 2's Return
Bonus Chapter: A Peek at "His" Plans
Chapter 28: Magic + Science Theory of Dark Matter
Bonus Chapter: Christmas Special (Not Canon...yet)
Chapter 29: The 2nd "Protagonist" Appears
Chapter 30: The Cons of Reincarnation

Chapter 16: The Invitation

7.1K 211 101
De LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

It's currently been about an hour as I see the end of the Rating Game, with the result still being the same. Rias giving up to save Issei.

Sona:"...It seems your predictions were correct, Accelerator." She said to me as in a low tone.

Y/n:"Ofcourse, this match was already decided from the very beginning, I just wanted to record it for them to see." I replied.

Sona:"I see....Tsubaki, please give Mr. Accelerator the letter." She order her Vice-President.

Tsubaki:"Yes, president." She replied.

She then took out a letter in a formal envelop from her skirt's pocket and gave it to me.

Y/n:"The hexk is this fancy letter for? Invitation?" I asked them.

Sona:"You are correct, Rias already predicted she might lose. So, she personally wanted to invite you to the engagement party as Riser has already planned for a party as well as the venue for it to be held beforehand." She answered as I open it.

Dear Accelerator,

If your reading this, chances are I lost and Sona has given you this letter. What you said to me has...really opened my eyes, and I want to atleast repay you by showing how miserable I'd be in the engagement party, like you wanted.

Sincerely your's
Useless Leader

Reading this, I couldn't help but somewhat get mad at what light she put me on the letter and what it described me.

Y/n:"The fuck does she think I am!? A sadist!? That's fucking Akeno!" I yelled in a mad tone.

Sona:"Yeah...Rias was kinda placing you in a bad light during our conversation concerning you, Mr. Accelerator." She said as a sweat drops from her head.

Y/n:"Tch, what a redhead." I said as I stood up.

Tsubaki:"Are you leaving, Mr. Accelerator?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Hell yeah. It's already past the brats bedtime and I'm sure she's still be awake from excitement in seeing this video." I said as I grab the video recorder.

Sona:"Brat? Are you perhaps reffering to Asia Argento?" She asked me.

Y/n:"You could say that."

WITH ASIA

No Pov:

As Asia was playing Uno with Last Order and Misaka#10046, she suddenly got mad and accidently crumble up the 2 cards she had, which was a +4 and a green 7.

Last Order:"Asia? Is something wrong? Ask's Misaka as Misaka saw you were angry in a split second." She asked her.

Asia:"Huh?...Oh, I'm fine Last Order, just a habit." She lied.

To be exact, she didn't know why she acted that way, but she does take a guess thay it was somewhat connected to Y/n, as it was mostly him who could get through her skin, especially with his attitude, despite how far away they are, showing the friendly connection between the two.

BACK WITH Y/N

Y/n's pov:

I was now currently on the street's sidewalk as I was walking towards the direction of my apartment as the whole city streets was all empty as I decided to let Qliphah Puzzle 545 to come out and walk-well, float along with me walking.

Y/n:"Qliphah...what world structure does this world depend on?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Pardon, master?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Does Schrödinger's Theory of infinite-dimensional Structure functions here on the DXD reality?" I asked her once again.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~That is quite highly, master. After all, their are many religions and mythologies clearly present in this world."

Y/n:"So, does that mean the Phases also exist here?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Like I said, master. Highly." She repeated.

A phase is what you'd call a layer applied to world's reality or just reality itself. the universe and he multiverse are all inside the phase which can also be classified as dimensions.

And thanks to Schrödinger's theory of Infinite-dimensional structure, there are Inifinite Phases present, with almost all of them containing a religion, belief, magic and mythology, except for the Pure World, if that also was copied into this reality.

Meaning, everything in this world, and even the dimensional gap are still part of a phase since it's only between the 3 worlds of Heaven, Hell and Earth which is still governed by the Phases.

Y/n:"Tch, to think this god who sent me here is powerful enought to copy the Phases and with the high probability of of the Pure World and the Hidden Phase." I said clearly in somewhat awe on the being who sent me here.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~the power this individual possess is indeed very strong, and might as well be above everyone in this world." She stated.

Y/n:"Very highly. After all, someone like Fiamma can easily destroy everyone here, because of the Holy Right and his La Persona Superiore A Dio form." I reaponded comparing DXD characters to Fiamma of the right.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Who is Fiamma?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Oh right...you don't know him. Let's just say, his holy right represents the whole of Christianity." I vaguely answered. "Let's continue this conversation tomorrow, I need my daily dose of coffee." I said to her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ I highly suggest you don't drink coffee tonight, master. You might get Sleep Apnea, or even possibly Insomnia." She warned me.

Y/n:"Your talking as if I don't have those already." I replied.

And so, after that, we continue our walk towards the apartment, now in silence in the dark and thankfully empty road.

MINI-TIMESKIP

As I arrive at the apartment, I open the door to see Asia and Last Order both plopped out cold and asleep on the coffee table as I see Misaka#10046 still awake, but barely with Eyebags on her eyes.

Misaka#10046:"Accelerator...welcome home. Say's Misaka, standing up." She said as she stood.

She then slowly approached, but accidently fell asleepas she leaned and falls onto my arms, finally making her fall asleep for good.

Y/n:"Tch, just what were you three doing here?" I askes myself.

I then carried her and walked towards her's and Last Order's room as I place her on the bed. I then exit back to see Qliphah decided to carry Last Order onto the room I came out of and shortly after, came out as I look at Asia.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Look's like these three were having fun, master." She said as I we look at the mant Uno cards on the table.

Y/n:"Atleast it's peace and quiet in 2 in the morning." I said as I began to carry Asia.

As I carry Asia, she suddenly woke up a bit as she see's me carrying her.

Asia:"Accelerator...is that you?" She asked.

Y/n:"It's me blondie." I replied.

Asia:"Hey!...Don't...call me...that." She said all droopy like.

Y/n:"Just shut up and go back to sleep. I have more bussines to attend to." I said to her.

Asia:"Someday...I'll...get back...at you...*snore*" She said as she fell asleep on my arms.

And so, I open the door to her room as I place her down on her bed and after that, I left and went back to the living room, where Qliphah was, sitting on the couch and drinking her chocy milk.

I then went to the fridge and grabbed one canned black coffe and then sat down to the couch.

Y/n:"Now, we wait." I said making Qliphah curious

Qliphah:"Are you waiting for someone, master? Nehehe~" She asked me.

Y/n:"Yup, either a brown-haired pervert or a milf Sakuya Izayoi." I answered.

And so, we waited and waited, until we hear the door knock as I stood up and opened it, to see Grayfia, who is a milf version of Sakuya Izayoi.

Y/n:"I suspect your here for my answer on Rias's invitation?" I asked her as she nodded.

Grayfia:"Yes, Rias-sama has asked of you to come." She answered.

Y/n:"And?..Unless something benefits me in this, I'm not going." I said to her.

Grayfia:"...Sirzechs Lucifer-sama also wishes to ask you of a favor." She revealed.

Y/n:"And what's that?" I asked her.

Grayfia:"To attend the Engagement Party and possible provide an entertainment for the guests." She answered.

Y/n:"This only benefit's you and hell. What do I get out of this?" I asked her.

Grayfia:"Naturally, since you are doing a favor for Sirzechs-sama, he will also owe you a favor." She answered.

Y/n:"Make that three." She said gaining shock from my offer. "I'm putting in line here. One, I'm doing him a favor. Two, I'm putting my normal life in line and three, the tenants living here will also be rid of their normal lives. Shouldn't I atleast recieve the same amount of favors?" I asked her.

After I said that, her expression turned from a calm and nuetral face to a bit of a mad one, seeing her husband getting disobeyed by a human until she sighs.

Grayfia:"*Sigh* I will convince Sirzechs-sama. I will be tranporting you to the Venue." She said as she makes a teleportation circle below us.

Qliphah then flies out if the armchair and wrapped her arms around my neck as Grayfia get's ready to teleport, with Qliphah spilling some of my coffee.

(WITH ACCELERATOR SEASON 1 OUTFIT)

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ Wait for me, master. I'm coming. Nehehe~" She said to me.

Y/n:"Tch, suit yourself." I responded. "So, we going or what?" I asked Grayfia.

Grayfia:"Yes, hang on tight please." She said.

And so, with me allowing her Teleportation Circle to go through my Vector Shield, we teleport inside of the venue as mant High-class devils, Sona and Rias's Peerage all look at us.

Grayfia:"*Coughx2* Presenting, the honored guest of Rias Gremory, Mr. Accelerator. Rias Gremory-sama has invited this human to join in the festevities and has gained permission from the Sirzechs Lucifer-sama." She said shocking every devil present.

Male Devil1:"A human!? What has come to lady Rias!?"

Female Devil1:"What is a human scum doing in the festivities of hell!?"

They all complained about my presence in the room as I see Qliphah was gettinf a bit mad at them.

Y/n:"Calm down, were only here for our favor, that's it. After that, we leave." I said to Qliphah.

Qliphah:"As you wish, master." She said as she clings into me.

And so, after that, Grayfia teleports out as I start walking over to the food table as I see Akeno, Kiba and Koneko approaching me.

Kiba:"Accelerator-kun, welcome to the party." He greeted me.

Y/n:"Yeah, yeah, don't get friendly. I'm only here on business." I replied as I grab a cup of hot coffee.

Koneko:"...Your so rude." She said to me.

Y/n:"Thans for the compliment, runt." I insulted.

Koneko:"I'm no runt, albino." She retorted.

Y/n:"You say that as if you aren't shorter than 5ft." I replied.

Koneko:"Atleast I'm not a coffee addict." She replied back.

And so, we began to take shots at each other, with both os us getting more and more pissed as Kiba and Akeno laugh at the scene.

Akeno:"These two seem to be in good relationship." She pointed out.

Kiba:"Yeah, as if they were best friends." He said.

Y/n/Konenko:"Shut up!" We both yelled in unison at Kiba as he got shocked and then hangs his arms in sorrow.

(Hashirama=Yuuto Kiba)

Seeing this, Akeno just laughed as both me and Koneko gave a glare at each other and them after that, we just turned away as I continue to drink the complimentary coffee in the venue

As I enjoy my coffee, which disappointingly was more unlikable than the coffee in convinience stores, I see Ravel approaches me in a dress

Ravel:"It seem we have met again, Mr. Accelerator." She said to me.

Y/n:"What do you want, shorty?" I asked her.

Ravel:"How rude!" She yelled as she quickly retains herself. "*Coughx2* Since we got off the wrong foot before, let us get properly acquinted." She said.

Y/n:"No need. I don't plan on being friend with and of you." I said as she ignores me.

Ravel:"I am Ravel Phenex, the youngest and only daughter of the Phenex Household. It is a pleasure to have you here, guest of honor, Mr. Accelerator." She greeted me as I decided to joke a bit.

Y/n:"Nice to meet you, and as you know, I'm Accelerator. Board Chairman of Kuoh Citiy's Board of Directors. Pleasure to be here." I responded shocking Rias'a peerage.

Akeno:"Oh my~ To think someone would claim to be the Board Chairman at such a young age, what confidence~"" She said blushing at my so-called confidence.

It's not all farfetched. After all, the real Accelerator was able to be Board Chairman of Academy City, which is much harder to manage than Kuoh and while being imprisoned because of Sister's Project no doubt.

Y/n:"Tch, you'd be surprised on what I can do as Board Chairman of a certain city." I said referencing Academy City.

Koneko:"A city full of coffee machines." She said as I punched her head.

Y/n:"Shut up, runt!" I yelled at her.

After a while, a magic circle finally appeard at the center stage of the venue as red flames come out of it with

Riser:"Welcome to Riser's Engagement party, denizens of the Underworld!" He said still surrounded by flames.

Y/n:"Great, here comes the chickin shit third-string."I said pissed at his arrival. 'Now, I'm to be owe'd favors from Sirzechs himself, this is gonna fun.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Now a few notices. Chapter post will be more delayed now since F2F schools are getting back and you know...school. So...that's it.

Anyway's hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for chapter 17!

CHOW! CIAO!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

287K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
95 0 13
A young boy with horrid dreams which are so real, Daniel is unable to determine when he is dreaming or awake. Saddened by the loss of his father, Dan...
160K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...
A Modern Myth De Clara Wake

Ficção Científica

11 0 10
"Either kill me.... or just watch me get back up again" A dark dystopian tale of a lost boy searching for the truth and fighting for a life. Eighteen...