Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Double Dates and Origins
Dracula the Game Developer
Music 1
Intermission 1
Adrian Wick
Chef Dracula
Music 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
Queen of Vengeance
DOOM Eternal
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

Intermission 2

920 18 7
By Critica1Darling

Warmth, that's what Adrian felt as he started to wake from a deep slumber, cracking his eyes a bit he sees that he's laying in a king size bed with the softest of sheets, his head resting on a pillow that felt like a cloud, however the weight on his body was that of Greta. A very naked Greta who was holding him close with her head resting on his bare chest. A smile was plastered on her face as she was sleeping peacefully.

In another room, Dracula laid in bed. On his chest was Lisa with a very pleased smile on her face, which in turn made the Vampire King smile. He brushed some hair away from her face.

Lisa moved a little as she tried to stay comfy while cuddling her husband. "Hmmm" was the noise she made as Lisa was trying her best not to wake from her comfortable sleep.

Off in another room, Trevor and Sypha laid in bed. Though Sypha's hand was on his face, which caused him to wake up. He chuckled slightly and said with grogginess, "Not again."

He removed her hand and got up from the bed to put some clothes on.

Said clothes were new and clean, among them were jeans, a dark t-shirt, and even some new boots and socks. On them was a note which read. 'Your clothes are being taken care of, please enjoy these new clothes provided for you.' - VEGA.

Trevor shrugged and put on the new clothes, looking at himself in the mirror. "Weird. But oddly comfortable." He muttered before walking out of their room. He yawned and stretched his back and arms.

Outside the room were helper androids who are going about their business, cleaning, shining, even standing by for the requests of the guests. All with their blank white heads and humanoid bodies and some female models which were more defined then their male counterparts.

Trevor looked at them weirdly before walking away from the hallway. He stopped when he saw a cracked door so he walked in to find a board filled with notes. Including the notes of Trevor and Dracula creating the truce. "What the hell?"

The room was an office, however the sight of a glowing box was seen and from what Trevor remembers, called a 'Terminal'. Behind the desk was the board which had photos, files, even red strings. All seem to be leading to something, as to what is not clear as the person who made this didn't even find the answer.

Trevor looked at it before seeing a diary and opened it to reveal...

"I saw it... The end. The end of their world. It was Death. Death caused the end of the apocalypse. All so he could have a fucking buffet! They don't know what's going on, and it's probably better if they don't know. Tomorrow I'll burn the diary. I'll burn it all down so they don't find out."

Trevor just stared at what he read, rereading it again and again. He now had questions flooding his mind, of course the sound of the door opening caused him to set the book down quickly and rush to the nearby closet as VEGA can be heard. "She did say it was rather urgent you speak with her, and we know what happened last time you made the director mad." Trevor, now hiding in the closet, heard VEGA speaking to someone.

"I know VEGA. But I have a good reason this time. Their world is going to die if they don't have every advantage." Ace said. He sighed as he loomed over his desk. "Have you backed up everything we have so far?" He asked VEGA.

VEGA chirped, "Yes, everything is backed up and ready for transfer should you need it. Also the Director is currently on hold and waiting for you to answer her call." Trevor could have sworn he heard VEGA almost have abit of sas. 'What is this Director to our host? and what does he mean the end of our world?' Was all he could think about.

Ace sighed. "Right. Well make sure breakfast is ready for everyone when they wake up. This isn't gonna go well." He walked out of the office and towards a different room to take the call. This gave Trevor ample time to leave.

With swift movement he moved quickly back to his room, While Trevor was dealing with what he learned, another couple was currently enjoying each other's company. As Striga was kissing her wife's shoulder up to her neck in a way to wake her.

Morana moaned, trying to sleep. "Striga, please... Let me sleep."

Striga chuckled as she kissed Morana's neck, "That wasn't what you were telling me to do last night." She whispered into her ear as her wife playfully slapped her arm.

"We were having fun last night." She groaned out.

Striga chuckled, "Come on, it is time for us to eat." She got up from the bed to see the freshly made clothes. She tried it on and couldn't help but say. "These are strange attire, but oddly comfortable."

Morana groaned as she sat up from the bed and walked towards Striga to put on clothes as well. She put on her own fresh set of clothes. "You're right, strangely comfortable."

Striga nodded as she seemed to have a short shirt which has no sleeves, and low cut on the neck to show just a bit of her cleavage, with pants which seem to have pockets on them and boots.

While Morana was in a suit of sorts which hugged her body well. "I'm not complaining, however your attire does make me want to take it off and ravage you in our bed again." Striga said with a deep rumbling purr as she started kissing her wife's neck.

"Striga please, we have to go get breakfast." Morana moaned slightly before leaving the room with a pouting Striga behind her.

Morana was blushing like mad, because she was very tempted to do what Striga wanted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lisa groaned as she began to wake up. She yawned only to see Dracula smiling at her. "Good morning dear." He said.

Lisa rose up and gave her husband a kiss, "You were amazing last night my love." She said, cuddling into her husband with her head laying into the crook of his neck as her hand rubbed on his chest.

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her, "Only the best of pleasures for my Queen."

Lisa smiled as she just enjoyed the feeling of her naked body against his, "My love, after everything we have seen and learned. I must ask, what will our future be? How will we help make sure our world is better?" She has wondered about such a thing for a very long time. Even before she was burned, she always asked herself how to make the world better. Even if they gave the people better medicine, how could they do better?

Dracula looked up at the ceiling. "That thought has been in my head for quite a while. I just know it will not be easy. Those little God worshippers will be our biggest threat." His hold on her tightened slightly. Feeling even more protective of her than before.

Lisa placed her hand on his cheek as she placed a kiss on his lips, "I know, my love. However, we now have knowledge of the future, or at least different world's futures. With that we could make a world for all to live in harmony. Imagine our children and their children living side by side with everyone in a peace that we created." She sighed as she laid her head on his chest. "I know it's a dream that will be hard to make, but after seeing everything, it is worth it." She looked down and grinned abit as a cheeky thought came into her mind.

Dracula looked at her with a soft smile, until he saw her cheeky grin. "What is going through your mind, draga mea?"

Instead of saying anything, she was under the covers and another session of love began for the King and Queen of Vampires.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for the rest, they were awake and in the breakfast area, enjoying coffee and many other foods they never knew was a thing.

Adrian yawned slightly before looking at Greta with a smile. Trevor was frowning as he looked at his coffee.

Carmilla was grinning like a chasseur cat, "Well seems like some of us had fun last night." Noting Greta's healthy glow about her as she waved her hand. "Well not every day your man FINALLY says he wants to marry you." She giggled at Adrians embarrassed expression.

Carmilla rolled her eyes, "Oh please, I can easily get that type of enjoyment from a woman."

Syhpa sighed, "Can we please not talk about our bedroom lives at the breakfast table."

Hector nodded along with Isaac as they both enjoyed a fruit called a grapefruit.

"Yes please, that isn't exactly proper talk at a table." Isaac said.

Greta just huffed as Striga and Morana finally joined them, "Good morning everyone." Morana greeted as she and Striga sat down and enjoyed a nice cup of coffee.

"So what new things has our host given us for breakfast?" Striga asked as she looked at the platter in front of them.

"More than a few, including this new fruit which is called a grapefruit, according to the assistants, it's similar to another fruit called an Orange." Sypha answered.

"Why would you name a fruit after a color?" Morana asked with a tilt of her head.

Hector held up said fruit and chuckled, "I guess because it's orange. Get it?" He laughed at his own lame joke as Isaac just facepalmed.

"That was terrible." Lenore said with a shake of her head.

Hector shrugged as he went back to eating his food, however Striga was the first to notice that even they were enjoying the food as she says, "Wait a minute. How are we eating this food and even getting full stomachs?"

"What do you mean?" Greta asked.

Morana soon noticed it too and added, "No she's right, before we could never truly get anything from regular food and only got our need from blood. Yet I'm eating an apple and feeling the food fill me and my need for food." She said looking curious at the food as the others were starting to realize what she meant.

"Either some of our food is laced with blood in an attempt to eat, or there is some sort of magic here that allows us to eat normal food." Adrian said.

VEGA chirped as he said, "Not magic, just basic reworking of DNA or Genetics." Striga and even Trevor said in their not so smart voice. "Whaaaa?"

"Did you rework our DNA or the food?" Sypha asked.

VEGA answered, "Only our Vampiric guests have had their DNAs reworked so that they may find sustenance from either blood or regular food. Much like Adrian Tepes."

"So we're... Half human?" Carmilla asked, rather weirded out by the truth.

VEGA answered, "In a manner of speaking. However, that would also be a lie. You are still vampires but in a sense a more evolved version."

Sypha was stroking her chin as she and Morana came up with the answer at the same time. "We/You are what evolution would have created should humanity be whipped out!"

"Makes sense, without a prey, the predator species would either be wiped out or evolve to consume other things in an effort to survive." Trevor said, scratching his stubble.

Hector nods as he has a deep thinking face, "So what we see before us, is the Vampire species as they would have evolved should our lord's plan have worked, it's honestly amazing how nature always finds a way to keep balance."

Morana nodded. "Indeed! However, that does raise more questions. Would our world have more balance? Would there be conflict? How would the world truly change with Vampires such as us who are like our Prince."

"The world will always be in conflict. It's in the nature of all manner of creatures." Isaac said in a sage like way.

Everyone nodded at that as Greta speaks up, "So in a hypothetical way, would this woman here," She pointed at Carmilla, "have her own kingdom with a harem full of only the most attractive woman who she would dominate when she's not ruling her kingdom."

This caused Carmilla to spit her drink and start coughing as a blush forms on her face, "I WOULD NOT!" Trying to fight back the lewd thoughts of such a thing.

"No no, I think she has a point." Lenore said with a smirk.

Striga was laughing while Morana stifled her laughter. Of course before anything else could be said, Dracula in his game developer outfit, a white button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up and bell bottom jeans. Alongside Lisa in a very tasteful sun dress was seen walking in with a healthy glow about them.

"Good morning." Lisa greeted everyone.

Greta, and a few of the other women could see the glow and smirked. They saw a very happy woman. The same for the men as they could see Dracula as a man of relief.

Dracula sat down at the table as he began to enjoy what a note said next to the plate, a 'Full English breakfast' "So what have we missed while me and my wife were slumbering?"

Trevor scoffed, "Yeah, slept." He said in sarcasm, before saying. "Well I might have uncovered the reason we're here."

Everyone raised an eyebrow at him as Dracula asked, "What do you mean, Belmont?"

Everyone watched with curiosity before Dracula read it out loud. "The host has notes and plans for what we watch, along with a journal about our world... Being destroyed by Death?" He was confused before looking at Trevor. "Explain, Belmont."

Before he could, he stopped to look at the androids who stood waiting for commands, "I can't, not out in the open. They have eyes and ears everywhere." He says as Hector chuckled. "I don't believe these servants are spying on us Belmont, it's not like our hosts know what we're talking about unless we call out to them."

Unknown to them, VEGA was watching as he thought. 'I'm sorry Trevor, I can't let you ruin Ace's plans.' Only for the Anti HAL 9000 program to kick in and keep him from killing everyone.

Over in another room, Ace was on call, "Listen, Scarlett. I get I broke the rules. At first, it was because I was bored, but now it's for a good cause!"

"A good cause!? You call pulling them out of their world in different times a good cause!?" Scarlett, the director, exclaimed.

"Their world is about to be destroyed in the next few hundred years! I can't let them die like that!" Ace argued.

Until he got an alert on his phone about VEGA'S Anti-HAL 9000 program. "Shit. I gotta go, Scarlett! We can talk more about this later." He hung up and walked out of the room.

VEGA was heard as he chimes in, "It appears that Trevor has informed the others of what he saw in your office."

Ace stopped and sighed, "Fuck! FUCK!! FUCK!!" He took deep breaths before deciding. "VEGA, alert them of my arrival." He began walking towards the dining room.

Back in the dining room VEGA's chirp was heard as he informed them. "Attention, your host will be arriving soon with some news."

Sypha along with a few others raised their eyebrows as Adrian said, "This should be interesting."

Trevor grew nervous and Dracula noted this.

Ace walked in and sat down at the end of the table and sighed. "Ladies and Gentlemen. I think you all should know the reason why I brought you here."

"It's because you saw our world die, didn't you!?" Trevor said, standing up.

Syhpa was up and pulled Trevor down by his ear. "Let the man speak!" She scolded him as Lisa nodded. "I agree, we should let him speak his reasons for bringing us here before we rush to judgement."

Ace sighed, "No it's true."

He pulled his plague doctor mask off, revealing his face. The left side of his face was scarred. His eye was glowing green while his right eye was grey. Very similar to Lisa's. The left side of his mouth revealed his gums and teeth.

"2026... All of the nuclear warheads in the world were detonated. It was literally the apocalypse. And the cause of them detonating... Was Death itself."

Everyone looked at him, horrified by the sight of his face, as well as his revelation about the fate of their world. Not to mention, they also noticed how young Ace looked. Easily in his late teens to early 20's, he was a kid and he suffered severe injuries.

Trevor looked shocked before feeling extremely guilty for putting him in this type of position.

Lisa stood up as she walked up to him, staring at Ace in the eyes. "Who are you really?" She asked with a serious voice. As everyone else was trying to recover from the fact the world ended by the same weapon used to end a 2nd World War.

Ace shook his head, "I'm a nobody. I'm someone who was granted an opportunity that no one else was given. Originally, the reason I brought you all here was because I was bored. That was until I took another look at your universe and... Saw its end."

He leaned back in his chair, "So my plan changed. Instead of showing you guys the Infinite Corridor just to get your guy's reaction. I wanted to show you guys everything about the world, and the items, and future, in the hopes you all would manage to prevent your world from dying."

Lisa nodded as she still looked at Ace before Adrian spoke up. "Then what are we all waiting for? Let us go and learn so we may save our world." He said with a determined voice.

Ace sighed as he felt some liquid drip from his mouth, specifically the exposed side of his mouth. It dripped onto the table which began to sizzle and melt. "Ah shit." Ace cursed as he pulled out a handkerchief and pressed it to his mouth.

"What happened to you?" Isaac asked.

Ace sighed as he put the handkerchief away and answered him, "You give up a few things... Chasing a dream that will never come true."

Striga looked at him with sympathetic eyes. "If you need your mask then please do wear it." She says as Lisa couldn't take her eyes off of him. Still having this weird feeling.

Ace shook his head, "Since you guys saw it, there's no point in wearing it anymore."

The clicking of heels could be heard as a tall woman with large bat wings and horns walked towards the dining room. She wore a skin tight leather suit with flowing black hair that trailed into black mist.

Ace looked up with widened eyes, "Luxure! What're you doing here?"

The now named woman, Luxure, smiled sweetly at him. "Aww, am I not allowed to visit my love?" She had a heavy French accent.

Carmilla was blushing hard and even had a small nose bleed looking at this woman as more than a few guys had to look away, Adrian included.

Dracula took note of her appearance and allure.

Ace smiled and stood up from the chair before kissing her. "Of course you can. Just very surprised." He turned towards the cast, "Folks, this is my fiancee, Luxure."

"Bonjour, everyone." Luxure bowed her upper half towards them.

They just nod dumbly as Lisa had her mother senses going off, but she couldn't understand why. Of course Greta was in bad bitch mode and stood her ground making it clear Adrian was hers.

"You're a succubus." Dracula noted.

She nodded, "Correct, Monsieur Tepes." She noted Greta's energy and sighed, "My apologies, my allure can be intoxicating. But rest assured, Ace is all I need." She wrapped her arms around his body.

Ace blushed slightly and placed his arms over hers.

"So now that we know what happens, perhaps we can figure out how to stop Death from destroying our world." Carmilla said, trying to shake herself from the absolute sexiness that was Luxure.

"I suppose we'll learn down the line." Isaac said.

The others nod as Greta was staring with murder at the succubus while keeping a death grip on Adrian. "Then I believe I shall have the theater ready for the next viewing then." Stated VEGA.

Adrian tapped Greta's arm, "Greta, she isn't going to do anything."

"You guys go on ahead. Me and her have some things to catch up on." Ace said.

The group did leave only for Greta to glare at Ace's fiancee, once at the door she left only to pop her head back in and slowly leave again.

Luxure and Ace had a good chuckle from Greta before Luxure noted. "You showed them your face. What happened?"

Ace sighed, "They found out about their world's fate."

Luxure had a face of sadness, "Oh mon chérie, I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have been forced to do that."

Ace shook his head, "It was bound to happen sooner or later. It doesn't matter now. What matters now... Is that I've missed you."

Luxure smirked and traveled her hands down his body before whispering into his ear, "Tu m'as manqué aussi, chérie~"

VEGA chirped, "Please take such things to your private chambers." Of course VEGA had to be that sassy A.i. instead of the regular kind.

"VEGA, you're not off the hook. We're going to have a discussion about activating the program." Ace said in a stern voice, much to Luxure's delight as she bit her bottom lip. She grabbed his collar and began dragging him away.

"I hope you intend to talk to me that way~" Luxure said with a lustful voice.

Ace shivered in arousal as they made it to his bedroom before closing and locking the door.

As a new chapter begins, the wheels of fate change. As to how the timelines will change or whether disaster can be averted… Is a story for another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 9 14
La Morte Amoureuse: The world isn't as it should be. The past knows this. Dracula is dead. Slain by Carmilla's hand. Crowned the victor, all vampires...
44.4K 1.3K 21
Nearly there not be tales of the users who use their souls. Shall there not be another to be told after the last has passed from the world. Encrypted...
70.8K 2.4K 15
One year. The world had one year. One year to right it's wrongs and make peace with each other. After the one year was over, Dracula's demon army des...
54.4K 1.9K 58
AlucardxFemaleReader Dreaming of falling and fire you wake up in the middle of a burning field, with no clothes and no memory. Only an image in your...