Obey Me Chats with a Devildom...

By gabsolutely31

It has been a long running joke in the Obey Me Fandom that MC is the "Family Therapist." Well.... MC has had... More

Intro
Demon Brothers & MC 2
Satan 1

Demon Brothers & MC

49 6 0
By gabsolutely31

MC: *Gets the brothers checked in and hands them all some papers to fill out.*

Lucifer: MC, you can't be serious.

Mammom: Yeah, c'mon MC! Why'd ya have to drag us here?

MC: Well, if you all could behave... You know scratch that, if you all could solve your issues without dragging me into every last one, then we wouldn't be here.

Asmodeus: But darling, you just know us all so well. *Flirty eyes*

MC: Nope! I'm tired. No more.

Levi: I don't like these questions. They make me feel bad about myself.

Satan: They're just informational questions.

Levi: That's why I don't like them!

Brothers: *Begin bickering.*

MC: Enough! Just please fill out the papers so we can get seen.

Brothers: *Sulk and fill out paperwork.*

*A Short While Later*

Therapist: Morningstar family?

Group: *stands and follows therapist to their office.

Therapist: Hello everyone! So what brings you all here?

Mammon: MC's making us go!

Levi: Yeah, I could be at home watching Ruri-Chan right now.

Asmo: I could be having spa time.

Belphie: I'm sleepy.

Lucifer: Enough you four. *Turns to therapist* MC asked us to come, so here we are.

Therapist: MC?

MC: Look, they've got some issues, and I can't solve them all. So I told them that we should all come. Plain and simple.

Therapist: Why would you need to solve their problems?

MC: Because they have relied on me to help. But I'm tired of being in the middle. Now they get to talk about what bothering them.

Therapist: *nods* You're a problem solver.

MC: Not necessarily by choice.

Therapist: And what would it mean if you didn't have to solve everyone else's problems?

MC: *annoyed* This is supposed to be about them!

Brothers: *smirks and laughs*

Therapist: We'll get to them next.

Brothers: *shocked*

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...