𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀 | ʳᵃᵖʰᵃᵉˡ ˣ ʳᵉ...

بواسطة _callmesa

/duh-loh-nee-uh/ • n. the fear when people genuinely like you and you can't fathom why. thinking you aren't... المزيد

author's note
𝕯olonia
──── act i
i. rise of the turles
ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii
[003]: turtle temper
[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman
[006]: metalhead
[007]: monkey brains
[008]: never say xever
[009]: the gauntlet
[010]: panic in the sewers
[011]: mousers attack!
xii. it came from the depths
xiii. i, monster
xiv. new girl in town
xv. the alien agenda
xvi. the pulverizer

[004]: new friend old enemy

344 16 2
بواسطة _callmesa

tw: swearing? mention of blood.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

you were patrolling with the boys, you decided to do it every night to check on the city, hoping to find clues for april's dad.

after some days of boring, were nothing happened you decided to have fun a little bit as you jumped from roof to roof; you loved seeing the boys do all their crazy tricks and sometimes you tried to copy some of their actions.

"check it out" screamed donnie before jumping from a building to another.

michealangelo did the same jump but with different tricks, and after he arrived on the other side they complimented each other, waiting for leo to do the same.

"alright guys, check this out"

"wow"

"impressive blue, very impressive" you clapped your hands to make your point as raph prepared for his turn.

"who're you kidding?"

he said before tilting his head both sides, he made grunting sound before jumping but at the last moment he put his right arm around your waist dragging you with him.

you screamed as you and raph fall against his brothers making a pile of turtles on top of the roof. mickey made a pained sound at this and raph laughed as you gave him a slap for taking you with him.

"ehy what was that? you didn't do any flips" asked donnie

"oops"

you were about to respond with some sarcastic comments but a noise made you stop.

you ran behind a wall and you all took out your weapons getting ready to attack whoever was behind that corner,after some seconds of wait you all followed leo as he was the first to come out of the shadow.

you pointed your sword in front of you ready for a fight but the only thing that you saw was a kitten.

"don't give up leo, you might actually win this fight"

you gave raph a punch on the arm as you walked on the front to take a good look at it.

"awwwww" said mickey coping your action "it's a little kitty"

you lowered yourself near him as you watched the cat get cuddled, you put your hand out giving him some pat yourself before noticing the collar.

"and his name is..."

"mittens" said a voice from far away.

"good guess" said mickey before realising "wait, who said that?"

"mittens"

"i think that's the owner"

as soon as those words left donnie's mouth mickey got up from his spot on the floor ready for his new mission, take the kitten back home.

you all stopped him making him think that something was attacking him.

"what? i'm returning mittens to his owner"

"are ya an idiot?"

raph saw your hard glare at this and he changed his mind.

"wait let me rephrase that, ya're an idiot!"

or maybe not, you thought.

"you can't show yourself to a human"

"why not?"asked mickey not understating the situation.

"because they'll freak the heck out that's why"

"no they won't, i'm not so scary"

"mickey it's not about being scar-" you tried to reason.

"ya're an ugly green mutant armed with ninja weapons" blocked you raph.

"look this guy will see that i'm just a regular cat lover dude like him, next thing you know we'll be best buds, this is gonna be awesome"

you tried to stop him but he pretend to not hear you as he arrived in front of the owner's window

"no"

"don't"

"mickey!"

"stop"

you watched as mickey plan failed, even if you couldn't hear clearly you heard the insult that the man trow his way making you feel even worse for the little turtle.

you jumped down near mickey and you gave him an hand to got up watching him keep his head low ashamed.

"someone wanna help we with these?" asked before showing the angry cat on his shell.

"no" they all answered together making you roll your eyes.

you approached him, slowly you put your hands on the kitten's body and after some try you freed mickey of him placing the cat on the road; you watched as he ran away probably back to his owner and you turned around to talk with the guys.

"face it, human will never understand you; heck we don't even understand you."

"it's just how human are mickey, they sucks." you tried to console him.

"yeah, but i bet that guy dosen't"

you moved your eyes to watch on the same direction and you froze as you saw a photo of a martial artist.

"chris bradford, the martial artist super star with a chain of dojos across the country, he is your soulmate" talked leo not believing a single word.

"sorry mickey is this your coming out?" you asked in the silence.

"no,maybe, we have so much in common" he responded to you coping his pose.

"what if you stopped standing like that?"

" well that would be less, but still a lot"

mickey started talking, daydreaming about their future friendship and after that he showed you his secret kata that you forgot right after he made.

"face it mickey chris bradford is the last person on heart that would be friends with ya; well, tied for last, with everyone else on earth"

"raph go nice on him" you warned.

another noise came from up the walls of the alley and you tilted your head up just enough to saw a lot of ninjas circling you.

"ninjas in new york, other than us?"

"donnie you do know we have eyes too right?"

he didn't responded as you all took out your weapons ready to fight against these new treats.

you thought that they would be an easy fight like the kraang, but after some good hit that were hurting a little too much; you realised that they were trained well and you changed your tactics to have the upper hand.

you and leo shared a smirk as you fighted one near the other, you felt a shell behind you but you didn't even turned around as he talked.

"why are ya all so happy?"

"it's just nice to be fighting people, instead of robots, aliens, or weed monsters"

you gave a kick to a ninja leg before adding your point. "you forgot big spiders"

no one had the time to answer you as a figure fall at your left, you turned around seeing someone with a metal mask, they kicked leo and raph first but after some seconds you all went down.

mickey was about to be the last but leo jumped just in time to help him and everything stopped at the sound of the incoming police.

you held eye contact for a little while until 'big man' and his ninjas decided to leave you alone jumping away.

you copied their action jumping down the manhole just in time, and you held your breath as you heard the voice of the policeman up on the street.

as you walked down the sewers towards your home you and mickey decided to repeat everything that happened.

"[name], [name], did you see how i kicked that ninja's butt"

"yeah, you did that 'yahtha'! it was crazy!" you talked copying his pose as you kept walking.

"yeah but when you did that trick using the wall, now that's what i'm talking about"

"i mean, it was noth- who am i kidding i nailed it!"

"oh yeah!" mickey agreed before putting his hand out for an high three.

"but when that 'mandalorian wannabe' arrived he really crashed my ego for a second there"

"totally, but we were ready to kick his butt" consoled you michealangelo.

"obviusly, and-"

as you continued your rambling about the fight with all the excitement in the world the others brothers looked at you like you were both aliens and they kept their voice down as they talked.

"are you understanding something?"

"who- me? leo what i'm supposed to understand from that?"

"i don't know donnie, you are the genius not us"

"yeah, ya're the nerd between us" said raphael with an accusatory tone.

"and that matters now, because...?"

"cause they're obviously talking about star wars and those things, [name] always talks about them"

"and you know, why?" asked donnie.

"uh, cause she always talks about them i literally just said that"

"don't you think it's weird how you are the only one to know this, when do you guys talk about those things anyways?" interrupted leo.

"during our online time, ya know?" responded the hothead keeping his gaze on the pats in front of him.

"right because best-friends have a lot of alone time, were they hold hands, talking about their little secrets..." continued leo sharing some glances with donnie.

"what are you saying? and how do you know we hold hands?"

" i didn't, and i'm just saying that you guys are really close lately"

"leo's right, and we're your brothers so..." tried donnie who just wanted his brother to realise.

"listen here guys, i don't know what's got into yar head but we're just friends, alright? so stop whatever this is, right now."

he did a last humming sound before walking far, leaving his brothers behind.

"how is it possible that they still don't understand?"

"sincerely donnie, i don't know"

-☆彡

you were reading your book as you lied on top of raph shell; he was doing some push ups using his sai and he always asked you to sit there to make things more difficult, after all this time you doubt it was a challenge still, but it was one of your things and it didn't hurt anybody to be this close.

as you kept your eyes on your books you heard mickey get crazy over a magazine about his new idol, chris bradford.

you were the one that found that paper as you went out to take another look the stars; at that moment it had looked like the best idea, but now, as you heard his scream of excitement, you started to doubt a little of your choice.

" i wish me and chris bradford were friends" he said not realising he was talking out loud.

you laughed a little as you saw him biting the magazine,laying  on the floor and kicking his legs, he looked like an high school girl with her first crush.

"mickey, you already have a human friends"

you huffed at that, as you had finally succeed on forgetting she was there, donnie trow you a glance as the redhead opened her mouth, but he didn't said anything.

mickey looked at her not understanding and your face broke into a proud smirk.

"me" she stated proudly and you had to stop the urge to roll your eyes.

"april, you don't count"

"[name]'s right, we saved your life, you have to like us"

she was about to open her mouth, probably to say something sarcastic against you but she didn't have time as raph talked over her.

"too bad there's no place for freaks to meet people where no one gets how hideous they are."

you gave him a slap on the head before smiling a mickey, as you where about to talk april interrupted you.

"wait there is, the internet." she said as she shoot you a dirty look.

"i don't think it's a good idea to give mickey access to that" you tried reasoning with her.

"well, i think it is; donnie can i see your laptop"

"yeah,sure; just a sec"

as raph continued to do his push up, you watched as donnie started to push some buttons and it reminded you of his screen, he was probably trying to hide that; and at that thought you had to bite your lips to keep your laugh under control

donnie moved near april to gave her the laptop and you watched as he had a sad expression on his face, or maybe it was shame; you felt bad for him, he was your best-friend and you wished the best for him, even if the best was an ed sheeran's variant.

"it's a site where you can make friends with anybody online."

mickey pushed april aside and she fell over donnie making him blush, she excused herself as she moved from that position and you moved your focus on mickey who was watching the screen waiting for something.

at one point his eyes took an heart shape and a smile broke on his face.

"chris bradford is on here, he'll be my first friend" he said before clicking some other buttons.

"mickey, people don't always respond immediately-"

a sound blocked her from saying anything further, and you smiled at mickey's happines.

"but sometimes they do" you said from your place, voice high enough to let everyone hear you.

"oh no way,chris bradford has accepted my friendship, i have a friend; thanks april!" mickey hugged the redhead and you and donnie both remained open mouth at that.

mickey than decided to got up, forgetting about donnie's computer on his lap and making it fall, donnie caught  it on time as he asked his brother a question.

"where are you going?"

"to hangout with my friend, chris bradford?"

"wo wo wo, stop right here mickey" you called from your spot.

"this guy's famous he probably has thousands of 'friends'" tried to reason april.

"yeah i have to agree with 'carrot' this time." you said with a slight smirk.

"yeah well guess who's his 5286?"

"you?"

"daniel ramirez, and i'm right next to him, later!" that was mickey's last words as he ran out of the lair to meet his new 'friend'.

"well this gotta be interesting" admitted the red head.

"should we go after him?"

"eh he's gotta learn somehow"

you were a little preoccupied for him, mickey had always been the more 'innocent minded' between his brothers, he was always positive and tried to see the best in everything.  even if they were all older he always felt like a little brother to you and your instinct had always been to protect him.

"right [name]?"

"uh? oh sure"

even if you cared about him you knew raph was right, so you didn't esitate to answer. cause if you stopped him his curiosity would only put him into more danger; he needed to understand. and that chris bradford dude couldn't be that bad, right?

as soon as mickey left the lair leo came into the living room, after some seconds of silence the leader felt like it was too much and he looked around a little bit before asking.

"where's mickey?"

"he wanted a human friend and april had the amazing idea to show him the internet so now he's going to see chris bradford" you said nochalantly whit out letting your eyes leave the book.

"what? when he's gonna came back" asked leo a little tense, sending daggers at april.

"relax leo he's gonna be here befor patrol, scout's honour" you said with an hand on your chest.

"you've never been a scout" tried april.

"do i look like i care?" you responded hearing raph chuckle under you.

"well blue, what do you say to a little bit of relax ?"

"i say i accept it" the leader watched you with an amused smile as he responded, he moved his eyes down a bit to look at his brother whit out making obvious the conversation going between their eyes.

"perfect" you responded showing him where was the controller of the tv.

as he turned it on he was surprised to see it was already on space heroes and he looked at you in surprise earning a shrug of your shoulder.

raph couldn't help but smile as he looked down; he liked the way you fitted in his family, you seemed to be perfect for every one of his brothers, bering able to fit like a puzzle.

he asked himself how he'd gotten so lucky to have you, you were always there for everything, even to remind him that not all human have to hate them, cause to you they were family, and you can't hate family.

after some times of laughing and chatting mickey came back from his meeting, just in time for patrol.

"what did i say" you said to no one in particular revolving your phrase of before.

you didn't even had the time to ask him how it went that he started to talk and explain, you looked at him listening to every words as the others prepared for the late night activity. you had already ordered a pizza for when you came back making donnie ask april to go get that.

leo explained that there wasn't a real plan for tonight and that he just needed to get back to the ninjas' attack place to take a good look around.

you said your goodbye to splinter and april before running out of the sewers. after some minutes you arrived back to the place and you used the stairs to went up on the roof.

donnie and leo went to the side to look down and you were behind them,ready to follow them but mickey caught your arm and dragged you back.

"wait [name] i have so much to tell you"

you smiled at his enthusiasm and he made you sit near raphael to listen to him; after some minutes you heard leo say something about fairness but you didn't lose your focus on mickey as he finished another part of his story.

"and then?" you asked to keep him occupied.

"and then chris bradford put on his hakama; man, that guy can rock a hakama!"

raph put an hand on his face as he responded to mickey, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"yeah, maybe he'll wear it again when he takes ya to the prom."

you chuckled as mickey ignored his brother and he continued his talk.

"and then after that he-"

"oh enough! ya've been going on about this for three hours, i'm surprised [name] still have something to ask" said raphael exasperated.

"oh, someone sounds jealous" teased mickey. "just can't admit that you're the 'r' word"

you shared a glance of confusion with raph at this before mickey explained.

"rong?"

you all realised his mistakes and you noticed that donnie and leo were still listening to your conversation.

"i'm not wrong"

"well-" you started.

"oh yeah? if you don't want to talk about my friend i got two others brothers who do" he jumped behind the duo as he talked ready to start again but he was interrupted by them.

"actually, i'd rather talk about anything else" begged leo.

"like the concept of the silent 'W', perhaps?"

"i'm with donnie on this one" you said laughing without noticing raph eyes on you.

he was mesmerised, he didn't even realise that he had been distracted until he heard you call his brothers name bringing him back to earth.

"mickey wait" you tried as he went away.

raph was confused for some seconds but then he understood what happened, his brother went to see his 'friend', again.

"well then, i guess we'll se him back home." talked leo.

you all hummed in agreement, and you decided to keep going with patrol for a little bit more before going back, you walked for a little while on roof doing some cool trick.

after some more time out you decided to start heading back and as you arrived you noticed april wasn't there anymore, you waited for mickey to came back and as they all relaxed you went to the dojo to train some more.

you stopped on the left side of the room, looking to the punchbag, you closed your eyes taking a deep breath before forming fist with your hands.

you opened your eyes before start 'fighting' it, you took your left hand punching it at the same height of your stomach; you repeated the same movements with the right more high near your face; you ducked down before turning around giving it a kick with your foot; you went back up ready to start again before a voice talked behind you.

"ya are better than what i remembered"

"well i like to think that after years i've improved at least a little bit" you responded to raph with a smirk as you continued punching the bag.

he smiled back moving near you to watch you better, you moved your eyes to look at him before keeping fighting, he didn't say anything as you kept on looking back and forth between him and the bag.

"alright you're creeping me out, what do you want?" you asked finally stopping.

"n'thing,i'm just looking at your left punch and how it's completely wrong." he said back.

"what are you talking about?"

"yar right punch is perfect but the left one is a little clumsy, maybe 'cause of the accident, still ya're risking breaking it."

"then show me how it's done big boy"you replayed with a smirk.

you started moving to the side thinking he was gonna do a punch and show you how to do it, but he went behind you moving you back in front of the bag.

your back was against his plastron and he moved his arm on your waist to keep you still; he put his foot between yours to put you in the right position and his left arm went under your left one to guide you, he noticed how you had stiffened and he thought that he did something wrong but as he started to do some steps back you moved again relaxing.

"try punching with yar right hand, slowly."

you did as he said and he hummed to let you know that you did good, his breath went on your neck and you blocked for a moment, he asked you to do the same with your left one and you noticed the difference.

"see, ya turn yar hand like this with yar left, it's wrong and ya risk hurting yarself real bad, got it?" as he talked he moved your left arm to show you better and you concentrated on the feeling of his touch on your skin.

"yeah, thank you" you said still looking at his hand on your arm.

you put your hands down but you both remained still, you slowly turned your head to the left seeing his figure behind you. he watched you and he realised the way you were pressed one against the other, you were both feeling hot, probably for the sweat, and you were both still keeping eye contact not daring to move.

you we're about to turn around as someone busted in the dojo interrupting you.

"[name], raph, you can't believe what just happened- "

"oh shit- sheesh" said donnie taking a good look at the both of you, you had both moved as soon as you heard mickey talk but you knew they had still caught you.

"uh- we were just uh- i- well- you know, training"

"sure" said leo trying to not point out the blush on both your cheeks, silence filled the room after that but mickey made sure to put an end to it.

"i learned chris bradford's secret kata"

"what? show us, now!" you screamed with a smile.

"okay okay so-"

the next half hour was mickey showing you the 'death dragon', you,leo and donnie were in the front looking at mickey like he was a god as raph leaned against the tree at the center on the room.

the lesson was interrupted as a sound filled the room.

"it's rad-brad,that's my little name for him, he wants to get together for a little b-ball, can't wait to find out what the 'b' stands for" as mickey talked you all walked behind him, but before raph could start to move you took him by the arm to drag him with you; you stopped between leo and donnie under raph as you looked at mickey's screen.

mickey tapped something before getting up ready to go out, leaving you all perplexed.

"you're going now?" asked leo.

"sorry dudes, human friends' stuff, you know how it is" he said walking out of the room, before coming right back.

"oh wait, no, you don't" he laughed as he went out leaving you all in the dojo.

"well, what do you guys want to do now?" you asked moving your eyes from the spot where mickey left to his brothers.

"try the death dragon?" talked raph trying to show no interest.

"oh yeah, i knew you liked it" you said getting up.

you all started to try it a couple times not even thinking about the time, you and donnie tried together and you thought that you had it but it didn't felt right so you let raph and leo try instead.

as they tried it one last time splinter walked in just in time to see leo success and you were ready to gave him an high three as splinter stopped you all.

"where did you learn that?" he asked alarmed.

"mickey learned it from his new friend."

"the man who thought him that kata is no friend, it comes from the shredder."

that name made you feel cold in a second as you all repeated the name incredulous.

"you mean bradford his one of his students?" leo asked wanting to be sure.

"it must be"

"guys-" you started.

"so bradford's pretending to be mickey's friend just to get to you" explained leo realising.

"yeah so-" you tried again.

"ohh, what a relief everything makes sense again"

"GUYS" you screamed making everyone look at you.

you shared a glance with raph before talking and he understood immediately talking with you.

"mickey's in trouble!"

"you must go" told you your sensei and leo started to gave orders.

"donnie go track bradford's location, raph find a way to infiltrate, [name] you're with me i need to do a patrol near the manholes to make sure they don't know where we are. we meet up as soon as we can."

"got it"

"alright."

"let's go"

you followed leo out and before you noticed you were out up on the roofs, you noticed that leo wanted to talk about something, but you didn't know what as you had always founded all the brothers more difficult to understand than raph.

so you remained silent as you moved from a man hole to another, looking at all the one near your home.

at one point you heard him talk alone and you couldn't do this anymore.

"okay blue what's going on?"

"uh-what- i- well- we-"

"came on i know you want to tell me something so just say it; i'm not gonna hurt you, am i?"

"alright, i just noticed that lately you and my brother are getting a little more close so i wanted to ask if-" he started with confidence.

"omg why everyone keep telling me that" you interrupted him

"i don't think you want me to answer that" muttered leo under his breath whit out making you hearing him.

"we're just friends alright, i guess we're more close than others but that's it, stop it with this already, okay?" you talked whit out hearing his talk.

"okay geez" he said, you thought it finished there but leo had other plans as he took another breath before continuing with one last phrase.

"but you will tell me, right?"

"omg yes, i will- would; yes i would" you responded giving him a glare.

he snickered at you reaction before continuing your patrol, he understood that you and raph still didn't have any idea of your feelings but it was obvious to everyone that you'll eventually be more than friends.

it was true that lately you had spent more time together but it had always been like this, you could both understand each other like no other and you matched each other vibes whit out even trying.

in his mind you were the perfect couple and the fact that you both still didn't even had an idea of your feelings was making it even more fun to play match maker.

you kept on doing small chat as you keep patrolling but after some minutes donnie and raph arrived with a map and some rope.

they showed you the place and the plan to infiltrate before running to save their brother.

-☆彡

you arrived on top of a building, it had the ceiling made of glass and you looked inside for mickey as you heard raph arrive behind you, and leo and donnie after him.

when raph arrived he put his hand on your shoulder to see inside before laying against the glass, leo arrived and you watched as they did an handshake, donnie made an opening in the glass and you entered.

you put the rope to help you went down in silence, you used the shadow to hide from the ninja as you kicked them putting them down in some seconds.

"dudes that was sporadic!" screamed mickey.

you all silenced him as donnie facepalmed at mickey's incorrect use of the word. leo went down to free him and you watched as he gave him a pat on the head. you leaned towards raph without noticing at this and he looked at you smiling at his family, coping your expression.

"come on, we've to go" talked leo still patting mickey.

you used the rope to went out and you ran back home thanks to the roofs until you arrived at the manhole and you went back home.

you pretended to not notice the guys following you but you all knew and you took them in your territory.

you all hided in one of the side tube of the sewer and you silently took a ninja to put him down.

the only left where bradford and his friend, they took out a red light and they point it up to show all of their ninjas tided to the ceiling with a rope.

they were afraid but they didn't want to show it as bradford's friend talked.

"show your faces"

you watched as leo and raph appeared from the water in front of them as mickey and leo appeared from behind, you jumped from a tube to another making a sound causing them to look up and see you.

"they trapped us"

"take them down." said chris before they both started fighting.

he attacked raph and leo first as his friend attacked the other two, he trow them to the side and you took it as your chance as you jumped down on his shoulder trying to suffocate him, sadly it didn't worked much as he made himself fall on his back falling over you.

you lost your breath at the impact, you got up as soon as you could trying to fight even if your head kept hurting like hell.

after you saw raph on the ground you went in front of him to protect him from chris but he fight you with ease trowing you against the wall making you hit your head again.

"you fucking hate my head uh?" you talked as you regained your breath watching leo get trow, thanks to raph he had a soft fall and you couldn't help but smile trough the pain as you thought of the hothead protecting his brother.

you watched as donnie signalled you to change enemies and leo accepted, you pointed your words to the ground to help you got up as you ran after leo and raph at the center of the room.

as mickey and donnie took chris down thanks to their weapon you were succeeding on kicking his friend's butt.

raph slided his leg down making him lose his balance as leo kicked him away towards you, as he got up you gave him a punch on the face and a kick in the stomach to make him retreat.

"they knew we were following them." said chris to his friend.

"that's right" responded mickey.

you watched behind the man in front of you to see mickey kick chris and you smiled proudly at him, you watched him
trow chris towards you and you smiled as they both fell to the ground.

"hit it" you screamed to donnie and leo.

they moved something to make the water of the sewer arrive, and you watched as chris and his friends were dragged away by the dirt water.

"well, that didn't seem vary fair" said raph as he put an arm around your shoulder.

"no it wasn't" said leo coming near you getting a chuckle out of all of  you.

"high three" said mickey and you all put your three fingers up to do it.

as you put your arm back down you noticed black spot and you made a confused look towards that direction.

raph noticed it, moving an hand in front of you to make you get back in your senses. you started to understood what was happening when your vision became more black.

"oh shoot" that was your last words before falling between raph's arm, he moved one of his hand behind your head to keep you in place but he felt something on it and he took it away noticing blood, a scared look made it's way on his face as he and his brothers took you back home.

-☆彡

you opened your eyes to the profume of hot pizza, it felt like it was calling you and as you tried to get up you felt an hand on your back helping you.

"woah, easy"

you put an hand on your head closing your eyes as you set up and when you opened them you found yourself back into the living room's lair.

you looked around a little bit before noticing everyone looking at you, raph was near you and you realised that you had been laying on his lap, he had a worried look on his face like everyone else.

"wha-what happened?" you asked still holding your head only now noticing the bandaid around it.

"ya had a concussion, scared us real bad, but donnie fixed ya up" explained raph.

"yeah [name], we were all worried about you" confirmed leo.

you moved your eyes towards the leader before moving it again on donnie.

you spent a second remembering everything that happened and what the guys told you in those moments after waking up before talking again.

"thanks donnie" you said smiling towards him.

"no problem" he responded with the same expression as you.

"so, pizza anyone?" leo asked before putting it at the center.

"oh yeah"

"yep"

"sure"

you all took a slice and you leaned your still hurting head on raph shoulder as you eat trying to find some comfort on your situation.

"uh sensei, aren't you hungry?" asked donnie making you notice only now master splinter sitting on the side of the sofa.

"i feel we're celebrating to soon." his response came after some seconds of thinking leaving you a little bit surprised.

"too soon? the bad guys were swept away in a river of raw sewage and [name]'s is all patched up, by my watch that makes it the perfect time." raph side hugged you as he talked about you but your focus was still on your sensei.

"shredder knows i'm alive; and worse, he knows about all of you. it's my worst nightmare come true."

you couldn't help but gulp after your sensei finished his talk, you were starting to feel really scared about everything that was gonna happen to you in the future and the never ending feelings in your guts was only making it even worse.

"so it's not over?" asked leo hoping for a positive answer.

"oh no, it's just the beginning."

after master splinter's words you all put your head down in sadness but raph's arm kept on hugging you making you feel a little more safe.

a sound made you look up, and you looked up to see mickey watch the computer screen in shame.

raphael moved you gently before going to sit near his brother and you watched the conversation from your spot, even if the distance blocked you from eating anything.

"how ya doing mickey?" asked raph

"this is all my fault, i should've never thought i could've been friends with a human"

"oh don't be so hard on yarself"

"so it's not my fault?"

"of course it's yar fault!"

mickey sighed in response and his sad expression came over again. raph sighed back at this knowing what he had to do before talking.

"if ya tell the others i'll beat the green off ya. but ya're an awesome guy" he patted his shell in a comforting manner as his brother responded.

"bradford didn't think so"

"well [name] do, so if i had to choose between a psychotic killing machine or the best girl in the world..."

"you know what, you're right thanks raph"

"anytime" raph gave him one last pat on the head before getting up back to you.

he was surprised to see your eyes on him as he came back, his brothers where talking with his dad and he set near you taking a slice of pizza before putting an arm around you.

he smiled in your direction as you put your head on his plastron, the pain had began to fade away and he was giving you a feeling of comfort.

he looked down to see a plate with two slice of pizza on the side.

"who are those for?"

"mickey, he didn't eat" you mumbled looking at the same plate.

he only hummed back as he made a mental note to gave it to his brother.  he looked at the top of your head thinking of how much you loved his family and his heart melted.

even with your head screaming at you, you thought about keeping some food for his brother; proving for the thousandth time that you were the goodest person he knew.

and he couldn't help but hope that it would always stay like this.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

a/n:
6363 words, i literally thought that this was the shortest chapter???
sorry for the late update i got some trouble at home.
anywaysss
so: leo's playing matchmaker and we love him for that; the turtles and reader's relationship is everything cause i know they're gonna do everything for each other (foreshadow??)
well i don't think i have anything else to say, see ya next chapter.
thanks for your time <33

-sa :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

265K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...