Stars || Embry Call.

Galing kay haylieinwonderland

Amaris, Bella's younger sister comes to Forks along with her mother (Renée) when they receive a wedding invit... Higit pa

Chapter One: Pilot.
Chapter Two: Impri- Too Soon?
Chapter Three: Convincing?
Chapter Four: Somethings Different.
Chapter Five: Rene & Phil.
Chapter Six: Bellas Wedding.
Chapter Seven: Billy, Jacob & Boys.
Chapter Eight: Hanging With Cullens.
Chapter Nine: Finding Out.
Chapter Ten: Cliff Diving.
Chapter Eleven: Bella Returns.
Chapter Twelve: They Left.
Chapter Thirteen: Drinking Blood.
Chapter Fourteen: Baby Name.
Chapter Fifteen: Is This The End?
Chapter Sixteen: She's Alive.
Chapter Seventeen: Sleep.
Chapter Eighteen: Leaving Or Staying?
Chapter Nineteen: Strongest/Problem.
Chapter Twenty: Hugs & Kisses.
Chapter Twenty-One: Witnesses.
Chapter Twenty-Two: Christmas.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Camp.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Red Coats.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Happy Ever After?
Chapter Twenty-Six: Italy.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Join or Leave?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I'm A What?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Carlisle.
Chapter Thirty: Continue Learning.
Chapter Thirty-One: Forks.
Chapter Thirty-Two: More Learning.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Confront The Duo.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Fam Reunion.
Chapter Thirty-Five: Volturi.
Chapter Thirty-Six: Home.
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Flying.
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Epilogue.
Honeymoon Special.

Chapter Thirty-Eight. Wedding.

1.6K 32 0
Galing kay haylieinwonderland

The news got out, quickly. I blame Seth and his big mouth. That's ok though. We received a whole heap of 'congratulations'. Embry received a few threats; kinda like how I threatened Edward. Dad wasn't surprised, I can only imagine that's because Embry spoke to him first. Mum's ecstatic as well as Bella and Nessie; and the wolves of course. Everyone seems to be happy. And that's how it should be. The whole family, reunited; together.

Before the Wedding Ceremony.

I stare at my reflection. The dress Emily helped me sew. The hair and makeup done by my best friend; Rosalie.

Suddenly my nerves kick in as someone knocks on the door, (we're at Sams' place), I know who it is; Mom and Dad.

"Relax, you look beautiful," Bella tells me as she comes up behind me and squeezes my shoulders.

I send her a smile as Alice lets my parents in.

My Mom immediately gasps as she sees me. "Look at you! You're so beautiful," she embraces me.

I smile.

"I told you, you were next," she whispers in my ear before pulling away.

I shake my head in amusement.

"Far out, it feels like only yesterday you arrived here for Bellas' wedding," Dad joked.

I let out a small laugh.

"They grow up so fast," Emily commented, admiring the dress; understandably.

"They really do," Mom turned to her.

"Embrys waiting very impatiently," Sue informed as she walked in.

I laughed again. "I'm sure he is."

"Something old and something blue," Bella said as she placed the antique comb in my hair.

I smiled as the memory of Mom and Dad giving this pin to Bella on her wedding day came to mind.

"Alright, we should all go and mingle before the ceremony. It begins in a few moments," Alice informed, shooing everyone out; except Dad and myself.

Mom squeezes me before she leaves, clearly trying to hold in her tears.

Dad sighs as soon as it was just the two of us.

"You ready to go and marry a dog?" He asked, and I can't tell weather he's joking or not.

He knows about Jacob, because he revealed himself to him. Dad figured out the rest easily, I'm not sure how he took it as I wasn't here, but he seems to be doing well.

"Yes," I answered, without hesitation.

He nods. Then smiles. "Good. You know what your getting yourself into."

You don't know the half of it.

"You remember when you were little, you always use to think of 'love' or 'marriage' as cooties and gross?" He asked, I'm not sure as to why he's bringing this up.

I nod. "Yeah," I wait for him to continue.

"Look at you now. Getting married to what, the love of your life. What would your younger self think?" He asked.

I let put a small chuckle. "She'd be like, 'Ewww, gross why would you do this to us', she'll understand one day."

He laughs while nodding. "You ready?"

I thought I was nervous before...

I nod. "Yes."

.

After the Wedding Ceremony, at the Reception.

"To the newly happy weds," Emmett raised his glass and people followed suit as they repeated the words.

Embry and I smile at each other before sharing a loving kiss.

"Speech, speech anyone?" Emmett continued as he stepped up to the microphone, not that he needs one.

"No, me first then. Amaris is like a little sister to me, as soon as we met I saw her as not only Bellas younger sister, but mine as well. I'm like the protective older brother... Embry, I know you won't but if you hurt her, I'll kill you," he finished sternly then raised his glass again. "Cheers."

A few more speeches were made; a lot more people spoke than I expected. Mom sang, like she did for Bella. Dad, obviously made threats. Sam and Emily welcomed me to the family; pack, even though I was already a part of it. Everyone of the Cullens got up and congratulated us.

PHIL, Phil was there as well. He got up and said how proud of me he is.

Then Rose got up and all I can think is, what's she gonna say?

"I don't, get along with most people. I'm always closed off, secretive... mean. Most of us didn't even know Bella had a younger sister until just before her wedding. I remember thinking to myself, 'great, another Swan', but after meeting Amaris, it was different. She wasn't just another Swan. She was, fashionable, funny, easy to get along with. Instead of running away like I usually would, I found myself running to her. She became my best friend. The one I'd trust to tell anything to. And she deserves the best... and apparently that's none other than Embry Call. Amaris Swan is no longer just another Swan, she's a Call. Congratulations," she raises her glass as she finishes and I just had to get up and hug her.

"Thank you. Love you," I tell her with tears in my eyes.

"Love you too," he smiles, sweetly.

"My turn, my turn," Bella mumbled into the microphone.

"Oh no," I sigh as I sit back down next to my husband.

He chuckles.

"Well actually it's Amaris turn now, her turn to be as embarrassed as I was. Sucker, that's what sisters are for, right? That's what you told me," she shrugs sheepishly.

"This ought to be good," Embry whispered to me and now it really is my turn to cower.

"Amaris is the complete opposite of me. She's funny, outgoing, has a whole heap of hobbies, goals, ambitions. Now, I have a few short embarrassing stories I would like to share," she smirked.

"No! That's not fair, I only got to tell one," I yell out at her. Her smirk only grows and she mouthed 'sucker'.

"One time, we were in moms room looking for her glasses as she asked. Amaris saw a baby photo on the nightstand and thought it was me. But she also new the photo next to it was me. She got soo jealous that she took the photo and threw it on the floor... the photo was actually of her," she laughed, along with a few others.

"We were at the beach one time and Amaris had her wallet in one hand and some rubbish in the other. When we walked passed a bin, she accidentally threw her wallet in the bin instead of the rubbish. So here she is, digging around in the trash looking for her wallet and this lady walks by and takes pity on her... so she offered Amaris some of her chips," again she laughed.

"Yep, I was a homeless girl on the beach, digging through trash for food. I did find my wallet by the way. Are you done?" I called up to Bella, completely mortified.

"Nope," she replied popping the 'P'. "One more, one more. We were walking to school one morning, we don't usually walk as mom usually drives us. But anyway there were a few people ahead of us and Amaris claimed one of them to be her friend 'Mia'. So she ran ahead calling out her name, but as she got closer she realised, it wasn't Mia. Amaris just decided to keep running and calling out 'Mia'," she cracked up, a few others chuckled.

"To wrap it up, I wish the best of luck to the newly weds, congratulations little sis," she smiles.

I roll my eyes and smile back.

.

Send off.

I've changed from the wedding dress into a casual cocktail dress.

Similar to what happened after Bellas wedding, everyone was waiting out front by the get-away-car for Embry and I to emerge from the house.

They all applauded as we walked out hand-in-hand. All happy smiles.

We split to say 'goodbye' to different people.

"Do you know where you're going," Mom asked as I approached her.

I shake my head.

"It can't be any places you've already traveled to," Dad comments.

I laugh. "No, that's as much as I know."

Bella embraces me. "I know you'll be fine and everything... but don't get pregnant," she whispered.

"Roger that."

She pulls away and then I'm engulfed in another hug, this time by Rose.

"She's right... it's too soon and your old man may not like it," she whispered and I solute as she pulls back.

"Oh stop, my turn," Mom gushes as she tightly embraces me.

She squeezes me tightly for a few minutes before she lets go; she acts as if she let me go, I'd disappear in thin air.

Dad stands there awkwardly, with his hands on his hips and a straight face, however, his eyes tell me he's emotional. He just doesn't want to show it.

I wrap my arms around him, and almost immediately he hugs me back.

"You be safe, kiddo," he tells me.

"I certainly will," we let go of each other.

"Have fun," Billy said, appearing with Embry.

"Yeah, but not too much fun," Dad warned.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Ready to go?" Embry asked as he opened the car door for me.

I nod and send him a smile as I hop in the vehicle. Passengers side, Embrys going to drive to, I don't know where yet. We wave 'goodbye', to everyone before pulling out of the driveway.

Our new adventure begins.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.2K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
310K 7.7K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
87.5K 2.8K 18
"We were truly marked for disaster. We've escaped it, time after time, but it's inevitable." "Almost as inevitable as falling for you was." The un...
2.3K 61 13
𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵...