꧁Anime Crossover OneShot꧂[𝙾�...

By _nasyii

Animes I will be doing in this book that I accept -TOKYO REVENGERS -HAIKYUU -JUJUTSU KAISEN -BOKU NO HERO ACA... More

BAJI X BAN!FEM.READER
Requests are open.
HAINTANI BROTHER x MEGUMI!FEM. READER
TR! VARIOUS x TWIN SISTER!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x FEM! KYOJURO.READER
EMMA x FEM!OBANAI.READER
TENJIKU x FEM!KOMI. READER
YUUTA x FEM!SHINICHIRO. READER
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t 1)
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t2)
IZANA x TWIN FEM!KENMA. READER
SMILEY x PSYCHIC. GN!READER
MITSUYA x FEM!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x OLDER SISTER!READER
TENJIKU x FEM. DAZAI!READER
DRAKEN x KYO.FEM!READER
CHIFUYU x FEM! DOLORES. READER
MIKEY x SISTER! READER
JUJUTSU KAISEN x FEM! HANAKO. READER
TTIGAAS x GN! SLAYER. READER
FORGER FAMILY x SISTER! READER
BAJI x FEM!MEI. READER
Requests Section Closed
TAMAKI SUOH x FEM!LEVI. READER
KARASUNO x MALE! HANMA. READER
TAKEMICHI x KURO! FEM. READER
TAKEMICHI AND TOMAN x KURO! FEM. READER (p.t 2)
SANO SIBLINGS ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶻᵃⁿᵃ x MAMA ISBELLA! FEM. READER
SAKAMAKI BROTHERS x SERVAMP! FEM. READER
KAKUCHO x GYUUTARO! FEM. READER
OIKAWA x MUICHIRO! FEM. READER
KAORU x TSUKISHIMA! GN. READER
HAKKAI x KARMA! MALE. READER
KYOYA x SASHA! GN. READER
HAITANI BROTHERS x MALE! READER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPIDER GANG x GN! VENTI. READER
BLUE LOCK 11 x MIKEY! TWIN BROTHER. READER
Requests Are Open .2
BLUE LOCK 11 x MALE! OBANAI. READER
ISAGI x FEM! READER

SUGAWARA x ITADORI! FEM. READER

3.3K 168 29
By _nasyii

Haikyuu!! x Jujutsu Kaisen

Being a vessel for the King of Curses, Ryoumen Sukuna himself, was never easy. It takes time, patience, and (Y/n) knew that her life will be placed on a short line. She has seen it all. A child who lost her parents, grandfather and friends. It hurts and she wished she could've had died earlier in the first place.

Would none of this would have happen if she didn't took that finger?

Wearing a white cloth over her figure, the girl looked at herself in the mirror and hummed. Was this the ending? How? Why? She doesn't her life to end at such misery. Not when she knew that her best friend, Nobara died. But how could she save her now? It was as if Itadori (Y/n) was fated to have a miserable life.

She hates it.

It's as if the world is against her. And by so, they're taking the one who she cherishes the most. Little by little.

"Kid.. I know this is crazy but are you really willing to do this? These geezers want me out, and by that they're taking your life along.." Sukuna spoke in her head.

"It's what I'm fated for. Though, it's such a shame that I couldn't have one last good memory with them.. with him..." (Y/n) replied, but the tone in her voice was filled with sadness. Then a knocking was heard.

"Sukuna's vessel. It's time." Said an unfamiliar man in a suit. Face unseen as it was covered with a seal on his face. She hates being called that. She has a name. These sorceres would only remember her as Sukuna's vessel, but who would remember her as (Y/n)?

What else is there to do now? Now that Kenjaku is defeated.. All 20 fingers were now eaten. Ryoumen Sukuna has all his powers and strength back but he still couldn't gain control of his own vessel's body. It's odd, yet frustrating to the King of Curses.

Stepping out of the room, (Y/n) was then greeted with Megumi standing outside, along with Maki, who now looks different, Inumaki and Panda. The pink haired looked around for a certain white haired teacher but Megumi just looked and shook his head.

Feeling her heart shattered, (Y/n) let out a sigh of defeat as she followed the man from earlier, as he was escorting her to the executiom room.

Megumi wished he could have done something. Anything!

Few hours later, the execution ended with both Sukuna's and (Y/n)'s life being taken. The elders celebrated, cheering on how they had finally gotten rid of the monster.

No... Megumi shook his head. His friend was never a monster in the first. She was a sweet, strong and passionate person. A person who would've lived happily with their boyfriend. A person who deserves a peaceful life. His lips trembled as tears were threatened to escape from his eyes.

Fushiguro Megumi. He was never a person who could express his feelings. He was never a person to make friends. But (Y/n) made that as a possibility to be his first friend. And then, Nobara steps in, making the male to know the comfort and warmth of what friendship felt like.

Just then, foot steps were heard. And there stood Gojo Satoru himself. He had just gotten out of the Prison Realm. 928 days. That's how long he was sealed in that stupid box.

Gojo hates it. He wasn't able to protect his students. He failed again. Failed to protect his best friend, and now he failed to save his students. If only he was able to get out of that stupid Prison Realm earlier, none of these innocent young lives would be taken away. Maybe... Maybe..

He then went straight to (Y/n) dorm room and grabbed the letter that was placed on her side bed table. He handed it to Megumi and the second years. "Go to Karasuno, Miyagi." That was all be said before going to elders and 'talk' with them. Teleporting himself to the elders who were busy celebrating. Oh how pissed he was.

Minutes later, he came out of the room, all bloody. His head hung low. "I'm sorry that I couldn't save you now (Y/n).." Gojo sobbed as he let the tears run down his face. Even being and gifted as the strongest, Gojo Satoru is a person too.

¸¸♬ʚïɞ.•*¨*•.¸¸

The sound of a whistle being blew was heard acorss the court as Coach Ukai signalled that it was time for a short 10 minutes break.

A certain grey haired boy sat down at the bench and looked through his phone. It has been hours and (Y/n) hasn't texted him her daily good morning texts. But now, it's evening and school hours were finished.

Maybe she's just busy with her mission. That's what he kept telling himself. He knew what his lover's life is like now that he knows her secret. As he was busy scrolling through the text messages that he and (Y/n) sent to to each other last night, he coudln't but feel worry and fear.

My love<3

"Koushi, do you remember the first that we met?"
22:21

"Where I spotted you feeding Sukuna some meat buns on your cheek?😏"
22:21

"Don't remind me that!😭"
22:22

"He kept pesturing me and won't stop asking for a bite, but yea that.."
22:22

"Tbh, i thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me till he talked"
22:22

"Sorry bout tht.."
22:22

"Don't be! Looking at it now, it's quite hularious😂"
22:22

"Hey u know i love u rite?"
22:22

"Whats gotten you saying tht all of a sudden?"
22:22

"Dont know, but u know rite??"
22:22

"Ofc I do"
22:22

"And i will always love you❤️"
22:23

"why are u so perfect?😭💞"
22:23

"Haha! Theres no one stopping me from loving you! <33333333"
22:23

Sugawara smiled to himself as he imagined Sukuna wondering how the phones work. Imagining an image of the fearless King of Curses, looking at a phone for the first time with a puzzled look on his face.

Then a knocking was heard. The teams turned around to see unfamiliar peoplw. But what caught them off guard was a panda standing on his own two feet.

"..Is there a Sugawara Koushi here?" The said boy stood up slowly as he raised his hand. Megumi walked towards him and handed him the letter.

"I'm sorry.." Was all Megumi said before turning around and walked away.

Coach Ukai knew that this was not good. Based on the solemn look that the sudden guests have on their face. The look of pity in their eyes when Sugawara opened and hesitately read the letter.

The court room was now filled with broken sobs and cries as the Karasuno member just watched their Vice Captain cry. The boy hugged the letter close to his chest as his breathing was ragged. He couldn't control his emotions.

How can he? When his one and only lover is now gone. He knew that this was bound to happen but not now! Not now. Why now?!

"..Megumi, correct?" Sugawara spoke as he slowly walked his way towarda the ravenette. And the said boy nodded his head. The older boy then placed his hand onto Megumi's shoulder. "Tell me. Was she ever remembered off as (Y/n) to them?"

Them as in the elders.

Megumi slowly shook his head.

Sugawara gritted his teeth in frustration. If only he knew what was bound to happened. He would have dicthed practics just to spend more time with (Y/n).

The world really is cruel.

But that's just how it goes.

To my dear beloved, Sugawara Koushi,

If you're reading this, then I'm already executed. Man, I wish I could have told you about this sooner just so I could see your face. But alot of things had happened in Jujutsu Tech. Nobara's gone, Gojo-sensei got sealed, my mom being posessed by a brain curse (pls it was disgusting seeing it). Alot really has happened and I hate it.

I'm sorry that I couldn't say this to you in person but please remember that I will always love you...

I hate these sappy goodbye letters it just makes me cringe ya know? I wish I could have kissed and hug you right now. I wish I had more time to tell you on how much I love you... Tell you how I love every bits of you. From your soft hair to your loving smile. Oh, how I wish to finally see one of youe games.

I'm always full of missions. It hurts. Its so tiresome. Its so painful..

And I know that this may sound selfish but promise me this yea? Please don't be inlove with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you..

I love Koushi. I really do. From the moment where you stumbled when I fed Sukuna those meat buns, I had always thought on how cute your smile was.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell your earlier. Maybe, in another life, we could live happily and normally.

Love, (Y/n)

'I promise my love.. Oh how could I live a future without you?' Sugawara cried as tears wet on his pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.3K 27
(5/29/17) hello! due to my busy schedule and the lost desire to write stories, i have given up this book! i apologize but i hoped you enjoyed my one...
1.2M 15.2K 29
This is a book dedicated to one-shots from some of my favorite anime series! I'm also open to requests! If you have a specific genre, gender, or othe...
719K 11.2K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...
430K 6.7K 93
Basically an anime x Chubby Reader Oneshots, it concludes Haikyu, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Brothers Conflict, My He...