Skylanders Academy: The Movie

Von Arkogon

The Skylands was now peaceful again, no more bad guys or villains try to take over or conquer. With the Skyla... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: Which Heroes the best?
Chapter 2: Friends Return
Chapter 3: The Ancient Place
Chapter 5: The Portal Master Return
Chapter 6: How to find the Dark Rift Engine
Chapter 7: We need the Brain
Chapter 8: The Dark Secrets
Chapter 9: Spyro, Spyro, Spyro?
Chapter 10: No Rift Home
Chapter 11: Spyros vs. the Sinisters Three
Chapter 12: The Devourer of World
Chapter 13: Presto Brain-o!!
Lyrics Song
Epilogue
Closing Credits

Chapter 4: Skylanders meet the Nightmare King

172 1 1
Von Arkogon

    The D-Team finished the spot where they were and went on to find the other dark crystals. When searching, Nina asks Flame how it happened.

Nina: "Flame, how did your guards find it?'

Flame: "Well...." As he explained. "When peace was restored, we began rebuilding for our future of the new city. And when we did, our moles discovered a dark crystal alone and mystic. That's when we soon realize it possessed dark power and all of it is everywhere, and the cheetah has found many of them lying around waiting for some dark master to claim it and possess its power."

Nina: "And that's why you came to us, knowing what it was."

Flame: "Indeed, and I have spent my days keeping peace and safety in this world. I never attended to see it in this realm. So, how was your world? I heard many of the Skylands' citizens like you, your brother, and your friends."

Nina: "Well, my friends and I have been awarded for saving Skylands. And everyone still liked us, then they gave us anything which made things worse. My father and his friends were elite Skylanders and were trying to fight bad guys but nobody liked them. And it's hurting them."

Flame: "I see, being famous for saving the world and the others who have been protecting for so long is not famous anymore. But sometimes they might be needed. And pretty soon, they'll still be needed."

Sparx: "He's right, but how famous can you get?"

Flame covers his mouth to keep shut, and Nina thinks about it and maybe he's right cause if they're in trouble they need their help. Then they arrived and found more dark crystals lying around.

Sunburn: "Wow, more dark crystal. How many are there anyway?"

Aurora: "I sense a lot of them just gleaming in darkness. Now I'll just have to..."

Before she's about to destroy one, an explosion attacks her as her friends help her.

Ember: "Aurora...."

They helped her, and then the dark minions reveal themselves and hisses furiously at them.

Camo: "What.... Who are they?"

Flame: "Don't know, but they look like.... Evil dark dragons. I think they must've touched them."

Aurora: "I don't think so, I sense no life in them. And they're not dragons, they're created from the darkness."

Zap: "From the darkness? But how? How are they created?"

Zoran: "Maybe the dark crystal must've created them?"

Nina: "Could be, cause I think they're protecting them from us. We have to destroy them. Skylanders, Unite!"

Nina and her friends join together and battle the dark minions. But their ability has no effect on them, and they don't feel pain.

Zap: "What? My powers won't work on them."

Echo: "Mine, too."

Sunburn: "I think our powers have no effect on them because they're created by darkness. We need something to destroy them."

Zoran: "Hey, what if something can destroy them. Like Light, light can destroy Dark, right?"

Aurora: "Then let's see.."

She strikes one of the dark minions, and it explodes into tiny sparkles. It works, the dark minions weakness are the lights. So, Aurora uses her ability and destroys every single dark minion into sparkles.

Zoran: "Dark covers the lights, lights uncover the dark."

Then more dark minions appear from the shades and begin to collect the dark crystals.

Sparx: "Hey! Hey! Stop right there!" As he flies towards them. "I'm not afraid of any of you, creeps."

But he wasn't brave enough, as they hisses at him, and he ran behind Flames.

Sparx: "You know what, you guys can take them."

Somewhere far away, the Darkness and Nefarion sees them through the dark mist seeing the dark minions are doing two things as one.

Nefarion: "They're doing two things as one. I can't stay here very long. I'm going there now!" As he was going there.

The Darkness: "Do not reveal yourself, if they see you then the portal masters will know who you really are and reveal to the Skylanders."

Nefarion: "I don't care! I'm the strongest dark portal master, and they cannot defeat me." As he then teleports himself.

The Darkness: "You are a fool, Nefarion. You will ruin my plan!"

Back with the Skylanders, they were busy fighting dark minions until a thunder struck upon them. They fell to the ground and the mist began to clear, and Nefarion revealed himself to them.

Nefarion: "You, Skylanders, need to stay out of this!"

Camo: "Who are you?"

Nefarion: "That doesn't matter, I'm here to collect the dark crystals and you are interfering with my work."

Aurora senses a dark power in him but notices he's a portal master, very wise and young.

Aurora: "You..... you are a portal master. But evil and young. I think I know who you are."

Nefarion: "And you must be the daughter of the old man, the portal master."

Aurora: "Wait a minute, now I know who you really are. I read about you when I was in the sensei academy, you're Nefarion the Nightmare King."

Nina: "Hold on, the Nightmare King? I thought he was a myth?"

Nefarion: "Well, I'm not. And you should stay outta of it."

Zoran: "Well, we're not. Come on, D-Team, let's get him!"

They all attack him with their ability but then he manages to stop them with his dark power. They were in pause and couldn't move.

Zoran: "Hey, I can't move."

Echo: "Neither can us. I think he has us for some time-pause."

Nefarion: "*Evil Chuckle* You Skylanders seem to be new, well, I'm happy to see what if I can turn you into my dark minions."

Aurora: "Not a chance!" As she attacks him behind.

Nefarion falls to the ground, as the dark minions defend him but manage to gather the dark crystal in time.

Nefarion: "We got what we need. See ya later, Skylanders."

Nefarion teleports himself and the dark minions away. The D-Team unpauses and falls to the ground.

Sparx: "Okay, what just happened?" He asked.

Aurora: "Let's just say, things got more complicated."

    Somewhere where the M.A.P is, the cadets have a fun trip exploring the new places and gain enough experience from Spyro and his friends.

Eruptor: "This place is amazing. How on earth do we like this place so much?"

Jet-Vac: "According to Master Eon, he says this Ancient Place was made to heal and help others with the greatest imaginations. This was made by the Ancients who first created Skylands."

Eruptor: "So, what really happened to them?"

Jet-Vac: "To the legends, they say one of the Ancients stood against its colleagues and began using Mind Magic to brainwash all of Skylands, transforming the inhabitants into mindless minions."

Stealth Elf: "Using Mind Magic to turn everyone into zombified? Why would one of the Ancients turn against its own kind for that?"

Jet-Vac: "Don't know, but it was stopped thanks to the magic of Dragons, who were immune to mind control, its control was broken, and its plan was stopped, allowing the good Ancients to imprison their former colleague in a jar, where it would remain for thousands of years."

Spyro: "You mean, the dragons are immune from its mind control and defeated this evil Ancient One? Wow, I never knew dragons could be more legends from helping the Ancients to defeat the evil Ancient."

Stealth Elf: "Dragons may be legends, Spyro. But sometimes we do not know the whole history."

Pop Fizz: "And what about the evil Ancients? You say it was imprisoned in a jar."

Jet-Vac: "Yeah, but somewhere. Wish I knew where it is."

While walking, a rift has opened behind them as they look, then the D-Team, Aurora, and their friends came through with terrible news.

Stealth Elf: "Aurora, what happened?"

Aurora: "Terrible news. I must speak to my father and the others."

Jet-Vac: "What? What really happened?"

Aurora: "The Dark Portal Master has returned."

After telling everyone, Master Eon knows who this Nefarion is and it's very bad.

Master Eon: "Nefarion, how can he return from his imprisonment for so long?"

Spyro: "So, this Nefarion is real, too?"

Sunburn: "Exactly, he was more powerful than all of us. He somehow is able to stop us in thin air, like time-froze."

Master Eon: "That's because he's a portal master. Like me, Kaos, and Kassondra. And Nefarion it's a nightmare before he was a portal master."

Nina: "He was a portal master?"

Kassondra: "Was a portal master, before the Darkness clouded his mind." As she tells them all. "When Skylands was built, the Ancients couldn't control peace with the darkness ever since they created it. So they created the Portal Masters. They were strong and protectors of Skylands to banish the darkness away. But one of them was clouded by the Darkness and began to hunt down the rest of the portal masters. He began to ask the Spell Punk to create the Mask of Power and wear it made him powerful and all the portal masters were not strong enough to defeat him, and he began to complete his masters' destruction and rule Skylands and became the Nightmare King."

Camo: "But how was he defeated?"

Master Eon: "One portal master stood up against him, he was not like us but a mubu himself, Wizbit. He battled Nefarion and shattered the mask into pieces and imprisoned him in eternal winter. But now he is escaping, he now will try to rule by fulfilling his destiny and desire."

Kaos: "So how do we stop him? Not just that I'm too Dark Portal Master but a good guy. But how do we defeat him, because he's gathering all the dark crystals and building a new army."

Master Eon: "If he is starting to gather all the dark crystals, then he's using Silther's dark magic to bring darkness upon us. We must stop him before he completes his plan. And we need Wizbit."

Stealth Elf: "But that was a long time ago, he may have gone somewhere."

Master Eon: "May be gone, but with me as a spirit with the Core of Light, I may find where he is and ask his help to defeat Nefarion."

Ember: "But who's gonna keep our realm safe if Nefarion comes back for more crystals?"

Kassondra: "The D-Team will still aid you, my friend. Eon and the elite Skylanders will be aided by Flynn and Cali to go find Wizbit. It's the only way to find him, and keep him away from dark crystals."

Flynn: "Sounds like another adventure ahead of us, isn't that right, Cali?"

Cali: "Sure does, seems like we're gonna meet this portal master. But will he help us after battling Nefarion?"

Master Eon: "If he's willing to protect Skylands again, then he will battle Nefarion again. He's the only one who can imprison him."

Spyro and his friends get themselves ready to find the portal master, then Nina meets her father and wants to speak to him.

Nina: "Hey, dad, can I speak with you?"

Spyro: "Yes, sweetheart, anything you want to say."

Nina: "Well, it's about Skylands who like us, I think maybe...."

Spyro: "I know, Skylands likes you very much more than us. But me and my friends won't have to bother or prove ourselves to be famous. You and your friends deserve everything; it's your right to be a new hero and protect Skylands. But now, Eon needed me and my friends to help find the portal master and bring him to save our world. This is our duty as Skylanders."

Nina didn't speak to her father about anything but she hesitated and let it go believing maybe to leave it. Minutes passed, Team Spyro were ready and boarded Flynn's ship ready to find the portal master.

Flynn: "Alright, friends, glad to begin a new adventure. Just wondering where to find him."

Master Eon: "I know the place where I first sensed his presence somewhere around this world. And we must hurry."

Flynn prepares the engines, but the engines stop, as he hits it and it starts. They ride and wait to arrive where the portal master is, and hope to stop Nefarion and his dark minions. Somewhere where Nefarion is, the Darkness has been disappointed with him revealing himself to the Skylanders.

The Darkness: "You fool! You reveal yourself to them, and now, they know you exist. I should have you imprisoned back where you came from."

Nefarion: "We have already retrieved more dark crystals to make you stronger, my master. The Skylanders have destroyed half of them, and we will lose some more if we don't do something to stop them. We'll lose everything."

The Darkness: "You believe that? I am more genius than everyone here in Skylands. I will not be wrong again."

Nefarion: "Wrong again?" He asked.

The Darkness: "I mean, I will not fail for the last time."

Nefarion: "Master, how long have you banished?"

The Darkness: "Years, millionia, maybe? But that's not your concern! I don't remember the years or eons I've been through! Just focus on finding more dark crystals, and don't ask me anything."

The Darkness went back to continue absorbing more dark crystals' energy, and Nefarion wondered why he couldn't remember how long he was gone.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.4K 172 14
Spyro left the Academy with Master Eon to look for his ancestors. And the Skylanders are considered about Spyro missing from the academy. And Kaos ha...
2.1K 34 12
Knowing the truth about the cause of the Fire and Ice War, Aiko will never again forgive her father for lying because he was the Sixth Elder. Silther...
2.2K 34 15
It's Christmas, a special holiday for the Skylanders to join family and friends together to remember the day of their life. The D-team; Nina, Zoran...
2.5K 41 9
Kaos found a way to tamper with Traptanium, instead of it blocking your powers, it fuels it enough you go completely out of control. Enough evildoers...