Epilogue

Before ending, the Narrator.

Narrator: "At last, everything is back to normal. Crash returns to his home and farewells Nina and Zoran. Flame, Ember, and Sparx return to their home. Wizbit joined their academy but only at the M.A.P. Isle. I do not know where Nefarion and his Doomlanders are, I don't know but far I can tell, maybe they started a good life of being good. And Overtron, not knowing what happened to him but I'm sure he's trapped somewhere in other dimensions. And you probably wonder what happened to the other Spyros, well, I can show you." As he tells them what happened. "Tlos Spyro has returned to his universe as "his" Cynder and Sparx, and the rest of the dragon Guardians have found him. And wonder where he has been. He tells them he has an amazing journey that no one knows has gone before and tells his story. Regianted Spyro, he returns to his universe where his friends have missed him. He explains the dragons he visited to another place that has everything the same but different. His story has inspired them and for their further curiosity on many multiverses out there." As he's now done explaining. "Well, all I can say is that there's many universes out there that we do not know. Universe, Dimensions, Multiverse, or Mirroverse." Then the camera zoomed out revealing to be someone narrating. "But for all I can tell, maybe there's a chance if someone already knew the universe if someone would have the gadget to travel around with mystic artifacts, or..."

Then with the sound effect of Dj stops, it was Crash Bandicoot narrating everything with a big surprise.

Crash Bandicoot: "Oh, um.... Hi, I was just... taking the narrator's spots. You know." As he pretends to be the narrator's assistant.

Coco Bandicoot: "Crash, they already knew." Telling him.

Crash Bandicoot: "Yeah, yeah... *Ahem* Yes, I knew about the multiverse, or a universe, but I did travel there. And yes, I knew how they look familiar. I just don't want to spoil you that I too travel the universe with my sister. Because it's an epic adventure for us to travel."

Aku Aku: "*Ahem*" Behind Crash's shoulder.

Crash Bandicoot: "And Aku. But for now, we're gonna make another journey around the universe. And more bad guys to punch. Ready, Coco?"

Coco Bandicoot: "Ready..."

As Aku summons his friends of masks, and they open a rift to many universes they can travel around. Crash, Coco, and Aku enter through and start their amazing adventures around the multiverse.