GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Justice

2.3K 50 6
By adamabyss12

Sans and Papyrus teleported to where Alphys is, along with Undyne, and a couple of humans that she seems to be conversing with.

The 2 Humans looked at the skeletons, as Alphys looks and spoke out.

"Oh, th-thank goodness. You both are here."

Sans than spoke out to Alphys.

"Heya, Alphys. We saw the problem, and needless to say, it really is a big one, literally."

Alphys than nodded, as she than spoke out.

"Y-Yes, of course. That is why we needed your help. Along with Papyrus, so that this can be dealt with."

Sans nodded his head, as the one with yellow and purple hair than spoke out.

"Who might you be?"

Sans than spoke out.

"The name's Sans. This is my brother, Papyrus."

The human nodded, as he spoke.

"Call me Rave. And this is Roman. He, along with many others are helping out trying to clean up this mess."

Sans than spoke out.

"If you call this a mess, I call this a catastrophe. Have you seen the size of the thing?"

Rave than spoke out to him.

"Well, can't really argue with that. Especially since this thing is large enough to consuming buildings, and can possibly grow even more larger, if it were to consume more souls, or rather more of its small minions to fuse with it. What we need, is to find a way to prevent the little Kumulings from going to the big one. We need to destroy as much if it as we can, as well as find a way to destroy it."

Roman than spoke out.

"This is where Alphys came in. She managed to improve on some of the machines that we have in order to contain it long enough for Undyne to do her thing. But she cannot kill large Pink Blob, at least, I don't think that she can. She might need help."

Undyne than came and spoke out to Sans.

"And that is where you are the one that comes in, Sans. Since you have a lot of power within you, you can help me deal with the Kumuzilla."

Sans looks at Undyne and nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Okay. But we are gonna need Papyrus to help with something in order to make the task much more easier. He needs to help deal with the pink blobs they are infesting the city, so that it can make it harder for the Kumuzilla to grows and become larger than ever before."

Papyrus was about to speak out, as Roman than spoke out.

"How powerful is your brother?"

Sans than spoke out to Roman before Papyrus can get a chance to speak.

"Not a powerful as me, but he is still very powerful in his own right. And since me and Gaster has injected Determination inside of him, he is now stronger than he was before, although I am still far ahead. No offense, Papyrus."

Papyrus than spoke out.

"NON TAKEN, DO NOT WORRY A SINGLE THING, BROTHER."

Sans nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Okay. So how do we do this?"

Later...

"I just had to ask."

Sans said, as he and Undyne are on top of a building, along the another human, Ronan. Sans' eyes flared red, as he blink, with a glare on his face.

His left eye is now activated, as he now simply is using 2 red eyes, almost similar to Papyrus, except for the fact that his 2 eyes meaning that he is simply using his base form of power. Meaning that he is at his weakest. But even when at his weakest, he is one hell of an opponent to fight against, especially since, even when compared to his brother, Papyrus, who has immense Determination, Sans has the most determination compared to him, and certainly had most even when he is compared to Undyne of all people. Sans than spoke out.

"So, I stay on top with Undyne in order to see if Kumuzilla is coming, and I do whatever it takes to stop it, and using any of my magic that is necessary to slow it down or trap it long enough for Alphys to do her thing."

Alphys than spoke out to Sans on a com system.

"Yea, that is corrrect, Sans. Your brother, Papyrus, will help with the clean up job and to prevent that building-sized pink blob, and once I load up the trap, it will hold it long enough for Undyne to do her thing. We just need to hope that it works, both on your side and mine."

Undyne than pumped up her fist, as she spoke out to her.

"OH, YEAH!!! THAT IS MY GIRL, ALPHYS, ALWAYS A VERY BRILLIANT GENUUS!!!"

Alphys smiled, a blush on her face, due to Undyne having to compliment on her in a moment such as this. But Alphys did not mind, as she than spoke out.

"And Sans, once you see the large pink blob come, get ready to try and trap it."

Sans nodded his head, as he than activated his left eye, as it than glowed purple, before he than spoke out.

"Let's do this."

Phantom Papyrus than went next to Sans, as he than spoke out.

"BROTHER, ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR US?! YOU DO KNOW OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE FAIL, RIGHT?"

Sans nodded, as he than spoke out.

"I do know of what will happen. But if we don't do something, we will fail. All of your efforts will be in vain, and we will forever be robbed of a happy ending, which we have all worked so hard in trying to obtain."

Sans than looked down, as he than spoke out.

"It is because of Frisk, that we have gotten this far. He may have let us down back then, but I won't let him down, especially since we are now on the surface. So it is time that we save the Surface, all of the humans, monsters, and keep our coexistence."

Phantom Papyrus nodded, as he than vanished from Sans' presence, as Sans stared at the horizon, the sun setting, as he looked at the spot of where the large Kumu blob is supposed to appear. As Sans looked, he saw that there is a large shadow. He stepped back, as he saw the shadow, and he spoke out.

"It's coming. Undyne, he ready."

Undyne nodded, as she then went into her Undying form, as a red flash erupted from her. As that happened, Sans saw that there is a change in the Undying form. Both of her eyes are now red, and she no longer has the spear-shaped shine on her left eye, as she smiled sinisterly. The armor still looks the same, though, which is good. Sans nodded, as he than turned around, and looked at the shadow, and the moment that he did, the large Pink Kumuzilla has arrived. Sans narrowed his eyes, as he than took out his Gaster Blasters, and he fired it at the large behemoth, as it than got hit by it. But it regenerated, and the best that Sans had done was pushing it back with his immense magical strength, and that is all that he did.

Elsewhere...

Papyrus is with a group of humans, as he than did all that he can to fight off against the Pink Blobs. He used Gaster Blasters on the Kumulings. And so far, Papyrus is such a big help. He is firing at the Kumulings and incinerating them as much as he can, as the other humans looked and saw that Papyrus is able to get rid of them without effort, as they all did all that they can to help. Many of these people helping are the ones that bare the souls of bravery, Justice, and Perseverance. The Justice Souls fired yellow blasts of energy from their arms, as well as made weapons out of their own magic. The Bravery Souls even used their own magic to make explosive magical blasts from their own fists, as they punched the ground and exploded the small Blobs. Papyrus used bones and stabbed them with it, as he than used some blue magic to life a Kumulings up from the ground and blasted at it with his Gaster Blaster. His twin red eyes glowed with immense power, as he does all he can to make sure that the Kumulings do not merge with the large Kumuzilla. But as Papyrus kept on fighting, he noticed that some of the Kumulings are going to the location of where the large Kumuzilla is at. Not wanting for them to merge with the large Kumuzilla, he than summoned a bunch of tall and large Blue Bones up, so that the Kumulings do not move further. They tried to get past the bones, but they could not do it. The Justice Souls, thankfully, are able to spot them and used their magic to blast them into oblivion. Papyrus was relieved, as he lowered the bones, and he than began to continue firing his Gaster Blasters, as he spoke out.

"I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!"

Back with Sans...

Sans than began to fire and spam out as many Gaster Blasters as he can, as the Blasters fired with their magical beams at full power and hit Kumuzilla. The large pink blob, however, did not go down, as it simply regenerated the damage, and it is not even using the souls inside of itself to repair itself. It is using its own power, and all of this shows just how strong it is compared to what it once was.

Sans snarled, as he clenched his fist, as he than spoke out.

"Damn it. I guess that I am gonna need to think larger as well."

Undyne looks at Sans and spoke out.

"How do you plan on stopping it?!"

Sans than raised his hands into the air, and spoke out.

"Like this!"

He than slammed his hands into the building, and and a large shaking was felt, as even the Kunuzilla stopped, thinking that it was an earthquake, when all of a sudden, large vines appeared out from the ground and wrapped around Kumuzilla. They wrapped around and pierced its body, as it is now trapped in this one single spot. This made Undyne and Roman surprised, as Sans than spoke out.

"I can try and hold it for as long as I can. But I won't be able to hold it back forever. We are gonna need some help after all of this."

He than looked down at the ground, as he spoke out.

"I just hope that Alphys has her plan ready for this."

With Chara...

Chara is now fighting against his best friend, Asriel, who had been taken over by the Hate. Even though Sans had given him the True Knife, which had proven itself to be very useful, as the various powers that it has helped him a lot, Asriel is not fooling around, as he is fighting against him with all of his might.

Chara leapt backwards, as Asriel swung his Chaos Sabers and struck at Chara, as Chara than used his Sword of Determinarion and blocked the attack, making him skid backwards. Asriel than launched Star Blazing at Chara, but Chara than used the Purple Slash and the 2 attacks cancelled each other out, as Chara than launched a yellow blast at Asriel, which he had dodged. Asriel than rushed forward and swung his Chaos Sabers, which made a fiery slash appear, while Chara than made a red slash, countering each other. Chara than sped forward and made a Patience Rope wrap around Asriel, before slamming him down to the side of a wall. But Asriel freed himself and used Shocker Breaker on Chara, who than used the Green Shield to defend against it. Clearly, whenever Asriel tries to attack Chara, he would simply counter that power wait another, as Chara spoke out.

"Come on, Asriel, don't make me fight you!"

Asriel looked at Chara with a scornful expression, as he spoke out.

"You mean the same way you made me fight you? I had tried to do the same to you, and yet, you rejected it. You even destroyed the Heart Locket that is meant for symbolize what it meant for the both of us. You didn't care for me, you care for killing and that is it."

Chara than looked down and spoke out.

"Well, that was than, this is now."

He than made a larger dark blue blade, as he than swung it at Asriel, which he than blocks with his Chaos Sabers, before Asriel than charged at Chara and struck back, only for Chara to make a shield and block the attack. He than swung his orange slash at Asriel, which he dodged, but he than commanded it to come back, and hits Asriel in the back, which made Asriel scream in agony, with Chara feeling guilty about it, as Chara than spoke out to Asriel.

"You had saved me once before, Asriel, and now...now I will save you. I am going to do whatever it takes to get out of the Hate that you have been consumed by, the same Hate that had consumed me back when you had to save my life before."

Asriel than looked at Chara and spoke out.

"You will try."

He than launched a bunch of fireballs at Chara, which Chara dodged and blocked, before Asriel went in front of Chara to blast him, only for Chara to used glitched teleportation to avoid the attack. Seems that he still kept the ability to teleport, even when he is no longer influenced. by HATE. Chara than landed onto the ground, as Chara looked down at Asriel with a sad look, before he fought Asriel again. Asriel blocked the attack, as Chara than did a sword thrust, as Asriel dodged the attack, before Chara jumped back from being sliced. He knows that if he shows the locket in the arena, he will be killed by Asriel. Which is why, he has a plan. He needs to change locations, and draw Asriel as far away as possible. Asriel than launched a fireball, but Chara dodged it, as it made a him in a wall. Chara looked and saw that Asriel is coming for him, but Chara dodged Asriel and pushed him into the wall, sending him falling down into the streets, and Chara decided to go down himself, in order to try and do whatever it takes yo break him free from HATE. The locket is clasped into his hand, as he held onto it. He narrowed his eyes, as he is ready to show it to the one that had taken him into his family, and saved his life.

Elsewhere...

Sans is holding onto the vines as much as he can, as the vines themselves are kept wrapped on Kumuzilla, which is eating its way out. Sans has attempted to use his power to try and stop the Kumuzilla from eating through the vines, but it is now stopping, and Sans is getting very tired.

Ronan fired his Yellow Blasts at the Kumulings, that are coming to where Sans and the other are at, as Undyne than looked at Sans, and saw that he is beginning to sweat. His face looked pained and tired, as Undyne spoke out. To Alphys.

"Alphys, where is that plan you have?! Sans can't hold it any longer!!"

Than, Alphys spoke out.

"Don't worry, Undyne. It's already here."

Rave than spoke out.

"NOW, ACTIVATE THE AVALON!!!"

This made Undyne confused, until she saw the humans put a machine of some kind with users of Kindness surrounding the Blob, and then, green dome appeared around the large Kumuzilla, as it is now trapped inside of the large green cage. Sans saw this, and he finally was done, as he made the vines decay and rot, or having the Kumuzilla ear it, as sans went onto his knees, feeling very tired from what he had just do. And Papyrus, on his end, he got rid of all of them Kumulings inside of the part of the city that were close to Kumuzilla, as Rave than spoke out.

"Undyne, you now have a chance, take your shot!!!!"

Undyne nodded, as she than leapt into the air, and she than summoned her Spear of Justice, as it than glowed brightly from the sheer Determination that Undyne has within herself.

She than saw an opening appear onto the dome, before she than fired for. When that happened, an explosion occurred...but when the smoke cleared...it was now regenerating the damage that Undyne had done. And this is not the only thing. A large tentacle then went out of the opening, and smacked at Undyne, and the holding, damaging it, as Undyne crashed through a wall, as Sans shouted out.

"UNDYNE!!!"

He than turned around, and with as much strength as he can muster, he made a large vine and wrapped it around the Kumuzilla's tentacle, as he than used the Gaster Blaster to destroy it. He than fired his Gaster Blaster with as much force as he can, so that it does not try and come out, and hopefully, Undyne will be able to finish it off, when she gets back up.

Roman, who was now on the street, shouted out her name.

"UNDYNE!!!"

Than, Rave spoke out to Ronan.

"Ronan! Go check on her. We'll hold this for as long as possible. We have to get rid of this thing right here, right now."

Ronan nodded, as he than rushed up, as the Blaster damaged it, but Sans got exhausted, before the opening closed again.

"UNDYNE!!"

He went back up to the building, but as he did...he began to feel conflicted, as he thought to himself

'Should I get up there?...Or...trust that she'll get back up?'

With Undyne, she began to try and get up, as she spoke out.

"I have to get up...Everyone's counting on me... Everyone's hopes and dreams...If I don't win this battle...Then how am I gonna look at you when we meet again?"

She said, as she thought of Alphys, not even more determined to do whatever it takes to put an end to Kumuzilla, as she than shouted, a large red explosion occurred, with Sans looking to see what it is, and what he saw stunned him.

Undyne than transformed again, and this time, as Undyne the True Hero. The armor began to change and altered the armor from toe to head, as Undyne's head than had her eyes become black with red pupils, and a new helmet, resembling the helmet that she had when she was still a Royal Guard, clasped over her head, as the eye sockets glowed red. The left eye even had the Spear-Shaped Shine return, as the heart on her chest glowed even more brighter than ever before. Even Sans looks impressed at this display of power, and he thinks that this power is immense.

"Jeez, just how powerful is she in that form."

Sans said, as he than looked at the Kunuzilla again. Ronan than spoke out.

"Undyne?"

Undyne than stood up, as she than decided to take care of the Ramon of Kumulings. She threw a yelllow spear, which was able to get rid of the remaining Kumulings that are within the city.

This impressed Sans, who did not expect that, bit he than noticed that the Avalon is losing power. the Kindness users are beginning to lose power

"Undyne, you need to act fast. The dome, it's gonna collapse and fail!!"

Ronan than heard Rave speaking out, and when he is done, he looks and Undyne and spoke out.

"Maybe a heads up next time? Undyne?"

Undyne simply looked at Ronan and Sans, before speaking out one word.

"Catch."

She than leapt up into the air, and summoned another Spear of Justice, this one much more larger. Undyne took aim and got ready to fire. And when she had the opening in her sight, she than launched the spear with every ounce of her might, as she than was able to strike at the entity directly.

And this time, it worked. The large Kumuzilla, had been destroyed. It went off like it is a miniature nuke, as Kunuzilla's incinerated. Undyne was in the air, her armor was about to break down, as she than spoke out.

"I did it Alphys..."

Undyne than began to fall, as Alphys spoke out.

"UNDYNE!!!"

Sans attempted to catch her, but he was too tired to do it. Thankfully, Ronan was there to catch her, and made sure that she didn't fall to the ground. He than laid her on top of the floor of the roof, and Undyne than opened her eyes, as Sans looked, and he was stunned.

Undyne's left eye had healed, and she gained a single streak of grey hair. Looks like the transformation was a bit too much for her. Sans than spoke out.

"Yeesh, you have grey hair now. You'll look like a Grandma if you use that again."

Undyne chuckled a little bit, as she spoke out with a smile on her face.

"We did it."

Ronan smiled a little bit, as he spoke out.

I think you're being too generous. 'We' barely did anything. Thank you Undyne."

Undyne smiled, as Alphys spoke out from the com.

"Undyne, that was so cool, you are like a hero in anime of some kind."

Sans smacked his face, before he than remember that Papyrus is out there. So he teleported and found Papyrus, still alive, as he spoke out.

"Hey, bro!! We did it. That thing is gone!!"

Papyrus looked at Sans and saw that he is alright, and spoke out.

"SANS!!! THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALIRGHT!"

Sans smiled as he nodded his head, before he than turned around and spoke out.

"And now...now we have one last thing to do."

...Let's send Bete...to Justice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.5K 34
Want to talk about falling into the wrong place at the wrong time? Y/N definitely scored big time on that one. One moment she's falling, the next she...
446 29 18
Dust trusts his fellow Bad Sanses with his life, but when he gets betrayed he leaves the Bad Sanses and hides in the Omega Timeline. Dream and Cross...
55.4K 2.5K 15
He killed them all. Dust, down the waters of the the forest it runs, through the veins of the skeletons and the demons that prowl the night. It's the...
25.2K 716 29
In this story Dusttale Sans is the only evil sans. The others don't exsist or are good. Dust was turned to stone for his crimes by the Guardians but...