the black phone [ preferences...

By mayfieldsangel

preferences, imagines, drabbles & fluff with characters of the black phone ! i do not own the black phone or... More

- read first.
- how you found out they liked you.
- when you wipe their kiss off.
- what it's like being their significant other.
okay authors note ahain HELLL
HELLOOOO little update and apology

- your first date.

4.1K 73 44
By mayfieldsangel

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— finney blake.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]
^^ you are both aware of your crushes on each other. so you're aware it's a romantic type of date. this status will be the same for every character in this preference

SOO CUTE. OMG
➭ it would be a little bit awkward but not in the bad way, in the cutesy shy type of way, yk ??
➭ ^^ because poor finney would be so nervous he'd do something that would make you upset / ruin the date
➭ he'd take little glances at you during the date to see if you're enjoying yourself, and would smile a genuine happy smile when he sees you smile ): HES SO CUTE
➭ finney would have no idea what to do on a date, he couldn't ask for advice from his dad for obvious reasons, so he asked gwen. she was a girl, so he wanted to see from the girls point of view
➭ anyway, this is how you guys arranged it / brought it up
„ hey, finney? "
„ oh! yeah? "
„ do you want to- i don't know. do something on the weekend? see a movie? "
➭ he'd try to play it cool, to hold back the most beautiful smile he tried so hard to contain.
„ yeah, yeah! would you? " his heart dropped, what kind of question was that..
„ yes of course! what would you like to see? "
„ uh.. i.. i don't know. whatever is on, on the day "
➭ you guys decided to meet at a small café stand thing that was near the cinema, because both of you know that the cinema doesn't exactly provide the best snacks of all.
➭ finney got there 20 minutes early, he was so nervous
➭ when he saw you, he couldn't help but blush right away, and got tongue tied whenever he spoke
➭ during the movie, he wasn't even focusing on it. he just wanted to look at you the whole time.
➭ the way you smiled when something funny happened, the shocked expression on your face at the plot twist. he noticed it all.
➭ you move your hair out of your face during the movie, and your hand accidentally lands on finney's hand. you look at him just before you could make eye contact, he was blushing so hard.
➭ you kept your hand there, with no intention of moving it.
➭ finney was going through it. you had this boy slightly sweating, blushing, smiling, and he had butterflies for every second he was with you.
➭ after the movie, you still had a bit of time left. so you both went to get some ice cream.
➭ you had a bit of ice cream on the side of your lips, and you had no idea. finney would wipe it off gently. omg
➭ his eyes only left you when they had to. he had no idea of the plot or characters of the movie because he wasn't listening. he eyes were glued to you, and he blocked out any sound.
➭ the weather changed rather quickly, and afrer you'd finished your icecreams, it started raining. you both had to seek shelter before you got drenched.
„ my house isn't far, let's run before we get soaked! " you'd yell over the overwhelmingly loud sound of the rain.
„ what way- " he got choked up on his words as you grabbed his hand and began running,
➭ omg. and he thought it was impossible to be even more flustered
➭ you arrived at your house, in which your parents thankfully were not home.
➭ your laughs died down as you both realised how cold you both were.
➭ he followed you into your room and watched as you got out a lot of blankets.
➭ you layed with finney under a pile of blankets, and you hugged him for more warmth.
➭ he froze, was this really happening???? or was he imagining it????
➭ he slowly gave into the hug and hugged you back. you both tried to stay awake but failed miserably. you both felt so comfortable in each other's presence.
➭ after about an hour, finney woke up and moved slightly, causing you to wake up as well.
„ oh, sorry y/n " his voice would be husky, but not a morning voice type of husky. just the type when you haven't spoken for a while.
➭ you glanced over to the clock hung just above your door, and became sad.
„ finney, you have to go. it's almost five " finney's father had only given him so long to be out ):
➭ he felt upset, he didn't want to leave you..
➭ but he had to.
„ thank you, for today. it was-.. fun " finney would say, pausing as you hugged him.
➭ he hugged back & rested his chin on your head. he'd give his soul to stay in that position forever.
„ it's okay! i had fun too. i'll see you at school tomorrow! " you'd smile as you released him from your embrace.
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ a LOT of hand holding. very cute. finney would have strong butterflies whenever you'd be holding hands with him. he loves it, one of his favourite ways of physical affection.
➭ a lot of staring, mostly on his part. everything you did looked so beautiful in his eyes, he couldn't get enough.
➭ tension. tension as in you'd both rather be at home, tangled in each other's arms.
➭ there was a lot of old couples telling you how cute you guys looked together. you'd both make eye contact with them and they'd say something along the lines of „ ah, young love. cherish it forever! " or „ oh, you are the cutest little couple i have ever seen! "

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— robin arellano.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]

➭ the whole time, he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of you.
➭ he wanted to kiss you, BADLY.
➭ robin would have no idea of where to take you besides the drive in. so he'd ask his uncle for advice on where to take you.
➭ he's thought about a date with you alot, it's all well thought out.
➭ he ends up choosing to ask you if you'd like to go to the carnival with him.
➭ robin sits behind you in class, and he passes you a note. his heart is beating out of his chest, he's scared of rejection ):
„ hey y/n, do you want to go to the carnival with me on saturday? -R "
➭ you smile to yourself. was he asking you out on a date???
„ yes! of course -(first inital) "
➭ robin is ecstatic, and could hardly wait until the weekend. he'd think about it all week, planning on what to do, what to say..
[ ON THE DAY ]
➭ at sunset, you meet him in the carpark of the fair. then walking in together, hand in hand.
➭ the music is so loud that you can feel the vibrations through your body
➭ robin convinces you to go with him into the 'haunted house' which didn't end up being that scary.
➭ except, when you got jumpscared a few times. robin teased you as he his arms wrapped around you to 'protect' you.
„ i have no choice! i have to protect you! "
he'd say while laughing at you.
➭ you clung to him for the rest of the time you spent in the haunted house, you weren't that scared of it but the jumpscares were the worst yet best part. it made him blush.
➭ next, you guys went on a humungous rollercoaster.
➭ it started up really fast causing you to flinch and grab robin's hand. he teased you for being a
„ scaredy cat! how did that scare you? "
➭ if you were scared of heights, robin would tell you to just look at him when you guys were at the highest parts of the ride. he'd squeeze your hand, he'd do anything to get your attention off of how high you guys were.
➭ next, you guys go to the bumper cars. ( if you don't know, they are really small little cars that you can drive in a certain area & bump into others )
➭ robin only bumps into you LMAOAOA HES EVIL
➭ he comes at you full speed in his lil car and sends your car zooming across the area
➭ he bumps into you the whole entire time
➭ cute rivalry as you get a few good bumps on his car as well which sent him pretty far away from you, which bought you time to drive away from him & try to camoflauge with the other cars
➭ a boy in another car starts bumping into you, and sends you a wink, making you frown and laugh awkwardly, driving away from him.
➭ he follows you and continuously bumps into you, when suddenly robin comes full speed at him, sending his car across the area
„ only i get to bump into her, loser! " robin would yell, laughing at the other boy's face as his car zoomed away
➭ robin let you get a few good bumps into his car, and his stomach swirled with butterflies as he watched your lips curl into a smile.
➭ boy got so distracted you almost bumped his car out of the ride's little area
➭ HE GIVES UP AFTER THAT
➭ then you have a food break, and he insists on buying the food.
➭ he buys u a hot chocolate with marshmallows since the night was quite cold. he stole all of the white ones ):
➭ you wanted so badly to go on the ferris wheel to look at the stars since the sun had finally set enough to fully see the stars, and tonight was a full moon.
➭ robin whined about how it was a ' boring ' ride to go on since the ferris wheel does nothing but go in circles. he secretly didn't care tho. whatever u wanted to do, he did.
➭ you shocked him when you named all of the planets / constellations you could see.
„ there's no way you learnt this in class because all you do in class is stare at me "
„ i do not! and how would you know that if you don't stare at me back? "
„ how could i not stare at you when you look like this ? "
„ ..like what? "
„ beautiful.. "
➭ you blushed at the compliment, breaking the eye contact as you looked away from him to hide your smile.
➭ after a few seconds, you looked back at him and your lips connected.
➭ robin kissed you.
➭ his lips were gentle on yours, he was hesitant, nervous that you wouldn't kiss back.
➭ you were beyond surprised at his sudden action, but after you'd snapped back to reality, you kissed him back. a million thoughts ran through your head.
➭ you felt like you were levitating, the reality of the situation hit you like a bus. your flushed cheeks were only just visible through the moonlight, and he noticed as he broke the kiss.
„ time's up.. " the worker spoke awkwardly, as he'd just unwillingly witnessed you both kiss.
➭ you and robin laughed as you ran off of the ride and to the next one you'd planned on going on.
➭ he felt giddy about the kiss, like he'd been so happy beforehand but was overwhelmingly happy afterwards LMAOAOA
➭ the rest of the night was spent playing side games, and sharing cute little glances at each other. your hearts both skipping a few beats when you got caught looking at each other.
➭ your house wasn't that far away, and he walked you home. your mother was very pleased that he'd brung you home on the exact curfew she'd given you both.
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ a lot of touch from robin, his hands would brush over you on ' accident ' but only he really knows that it was on purpose.
➭ he made you laugh alot. with his teasing, little remarks/comments, jokes, etc. it's so cute, he did it alot.
➭ you bought alot of stuff, like souvenirs, food, trinkets, accessories etc, and every time you bought something, he slipped a bit of money into your pocket/bag. more money than what you'd spent. he wasn't going to let you go broke.

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— billy showalter.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]

➭ billy wouldn't want to go to a very public place with you. he would rather be completely alone with you, his full attention on you.
➭ after alot of thinking, he finally chose what he wanted to do with you.
➭ at your house or his, you have a day in doing whatever fun activities you guys felt like in the moment. maybe even a walk with his dog.
➭ after school, he gathered the courage to actually ask you on a date. he knew that you liked him which offered him some comfort.
„ hey uh.. are you free tomorrow? " he'd ask while anxiously fidgeting with his jumper's sleeve.
„ yes i think so, why? "
„ okay- well, do you wanna hang out? at your house or mine, it doesn't matter which one. and.. i mean this as a date "
„ i-i-.. yeah! yes, come to my house at 11 tomorrow morning, i wake up pretty late so don't come earlier " ( ur real for that )
„ okay, i'll see you tomorrow! "
[ on the day ]
➭ he gets there at 10:57. he even waited outside for 3 minutes because he was 3 minutes early
➭ he knocks on the door, and you answer quickly, letting him in.
➭ you have a few little kittens and they become playful with his dog, ITS SO CUTE
➭ he asks to go into your room so you lead him into your room, and he sits on your bed next to you as he looks around.
➭ he sees things like posters, trinkets, drawings & photos of yours that he thinks are really cute. he asks a few questions about your interests and watches you in awe as you ramble on about them.
➭ billy doesn't even notice that he's been blushing since the moment he saw you. his leg is bouncing bc hes so happy ( do u know what i mean LAMAOOA )
➭ you give him a little room tour, showing him most of your stuff
➭ he enjoys every second, taking mental notes of stuff you like. getting ideas for future gifts to give you
➭ you guys grew hungry and made your way to the kitchen
➭ you suggest that you guys bake something from scratch
„ oh, no.. i'm not the best cook, so i don't know if it's a good idea to bake something with me.. " billy would say, laughing as he remembers that time he tried cooking for his mother and failed miserably.
„ it's okay, just follow the instructions. and i'll help you, so i'm sure it'll be fine " you say as you begin looking through your little recipe book for something to cook.
➭ billy sighs in defeat, but after all.. how could he say no to you??
➭ you both agree on cooking some biscuits with strawberry jam in the middle ( YK ?? )
➭ after you get out the ingredients, you wash your hands and recite the steps in the recipe.
➭ step one was to mix a few of the ingredients together, and you made him do it because it was an easy step.
➭ he was actually doing very well, but suddenly he pretended he sucked ???
„ y/nnnn this is so hard.. can u please help me? " he'd whine as he gently tapped you on the shoulder.
➭ boy did not actually need help..
„ what? okay.. "
➭ it baffled you that he was apparently bad at moving a spoon around a bowl of food.
➭ he moved back as you stood in front of him, and he moved foward again to rest his head on yours, as you intertwined your fingers with his.
➭ your hands were both on the spoon, but you controlled it, helping him. it intimidated you, as you could feel his warm breath on your neck.
➭ you did the next part which was adding the rest of the ingredients and mixing them with a different kind of spoon.
➭ billy only watched from behind you, admiring how you managed to do everything perfectly.
➭ it was billy's turn to do something and it was sifting the flour. you were both as nervous as each other for this, you knew this wouldn't end well..
➭ it got EVERYWHERE. some got in the bowl tho so its okay..
➭ billy was quick to notice that there was some on your nose and he wiped it off for you with his thumb which made u blush (:
➭ u guys put the biscuits in the oven & decide to watch a movie while waiting for them to cook.
➭ you lay next to each other on seperate sides of the bed for a few seconds before u feel billy's arms wrap around your shoulders & waist, pulling u close.
➭ you nuzzled ur face into his neck, and he rested his head just above yours.
➭ neither of you actually ended up watching the movie, u just layed comfortably in each others warm embrace.
➭ his dog eventually came and sat up the end of your bed and fell asleep, your kittens falling asleep on top of his dog. JUST PICTURE IT OMG ITS SO CUTE
➭ after some time, you'd fallen asleep in his arms. he blushed when he realised, and he gently kissed your head before falling asleep as well.
➭ both of you were jolted awake when the loud oven timer went off, and you both ran excitedly into the kitchen to take the biscuits out.
➭ they looked perfect!! but you burnt yourself taking them out ):
➭ you cried which broke billy's heart, he panicked and made you run your finger under some cold water. he caressed your hand softly in attempt to comfort you.
➭ he hugged you tight as you cried into his chest, it took everything in him to not cry as well bc it made him so sad to see u cry ):
➭ after you'd recovered from your little injury, you and billy added the jam to the biscuits and tried them.
➭ they tasted really good! you both loved them & u packed a little bag for billy with some of the biscuits so he could take some home.
➭ billy's dog woke up & he was quite hyper, so next u guys took him on a walk to a lake near your house.
➭ on the walk, he purposely kept brushing his hand against yours in hope that you'd hold it, but you didn't get the hint, so he nervously reached for your hand.
➭ you guys intertwined your fingers and kept walking.
➭ you guys spoke to each other until u arrived at the small little lake.
➭ his dog ran straight into the water which splashed u two a little bit, and u laughed as he apologised on behalf of his pet.
➭ you both sat on some rocks that weren't too close to the water.
➭ billy put his arm around you and held you close as you guys talked, watching his dog play in the water.
➭ you picked up some pebbles and skimmed them while you guys talked, and billy eventually asked how u did it so well & asked u to teach him.
➭ he wasn't very good at it but he got the hang of it in the end.
➭ it begins to thunder so u guys get his dog & run home quickly before it starts raining.
➭ when u guys get back home, u both realise he stayed for too late & has to leave, but you force him to stay with u bc it's raining.
➭ you guys ACTUALLY watch a movie this time instead of falling asleep LMAOAOOAAO
„ billy, weird question, but.. can i do your nails..? "
„ what? uh.. i.. okay..? sure, whatever u want! "
➭ he's SO confused but also a bit excited because he's never had his nails done before.
➭ billy chooses for you to paint his nails your favourite colour because „ it's something that will remind me of you when we're apart "
➭ AWW
➭ you softly touch his fingers while doing his nails & his heart flutters at the little action. it's such a small thing but he gets all blushy and flustered.
➭ you feel his eyes on you the WHOLE time, and a shy smile stays present on your face.
➭ as you finish his nails, you remove your fingers from his and he gets a bit sulky ):
„ wait y/n what if i move and the nail stuff comes off? i think you need to hold my hands down or your perfect work will be ruined.. "
➭ you're not stupid, you see right through his cute little excuse but u pretend not to bc who wouldn't want to hold billy's hands.
„ oh yes that's smart, i'll do that "
➭ a sheepish smile appears on his face & he does the leg bounce thing out of happiness again OMGMGM
➭ by the time his nails r dry, it has stopped raining which makes both of u quite sad because you both know he now has no excuse to stay longer.
„ i'm sorry i have to go so early y/n, but i'll see you at school and maybe- maybe we can do this next weekend? if you want to " he suggests nervously as you guys make your way to the door.
„ of course! thank you for coming, really. it was really fun! "
„ it's okay ..you're really beautiful, y/n.. " he says, before kissing your hand gently.
➭ he gets flustered from his own actions and chickens out from the last minute confession he was going to do.
➭ before you can reply or thank him, he begins to walk off before turning back around and saying „ bye! " & his face is a bit red.
➭ he bikes off w his dog & when u see him at school 2 days later, he is really shy towards u LMAOAO
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ i didn't mention it, but when your kittens were free from playing w his dog, they were clinging to his ankles & IT WAS SO CUTE !! he didn't mind, it kept him warm & he thought it was really cute.
➭ laughing / smiling at even the small things u did. like normal things, pushing ur hair behind ur ear, he thought it was cute the way ur nose scrunched when u sniffled, scratching ur head, jumping when ur excited, he noticed it all.
➭ smiling. the whole time. he smiled the WHOLE TIME. except of course when u burnt urself. boy wanted to cry with you
➭ glancing down to your lips alot. HE WANTED TO !!!! but he wasn't bold enough to do it on the first date.

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— vance hopper.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]

➭ as soon as vance got the idea of asking you out on a date, he wanted to really badly, but he didn't want to be involved in all of that „ mushy love bullshit " because he's known as the tough mean boy & in his eyes it would damage his reputation,
➭ at the same time tho, he didn't care what people thought of him. but if it was to see him as weak & vulnerable ?? he'd HATE it.
➭ but he just could not resist you, he had to make a move before he went insane.
➭ you guys hardly knew each other, had only interacted a few times. but he'd overhead a conversation saying that you had a crush on him & he felt really happy. maybe happiest he'd ever been tbh.
[ PRESENT TIME ]
➭ vance had planned to ask you out today. his nervousness made him scared he'd stutter or fuck something up, but he tried to forget about it.
➭ he saw you in the hallways talking to your friends after school & he waited for your friends to leave before approaching you.
➭ he thought „ fuck it, i'll just ask her out to the arcade or some shit. if she doesn't like the arcade then screw it "
➭ your friends FINALLY left & there wasn't many people in the hallway, so he approached you.
➭ you looked a bit surprised because vance hopper was standing in front of you. not only was he your crush but the most intimidating boy in the school.
„ do you want to go to the arcade with me tomorrow? " he'd almost mumble as he stared at you.
➭ he couldn't help but notice you looked extra pretty in person which only intimidated him more. and to intimidate vance hopper? god, you must look like a goddess or something.
„ ..y-yeah sure! " you spoke hesitantly as you looked up at him, holding your books tight enough to almost crush them.
„ meet me there at four " he said as he REALLY fought to bite back a smile before he turned around and walked down the corridor.
➭ you were confused but not at all that confused. after all, your friend had told you that he liked you. it was also a bit obvious since he stared at you alot, but you brushed it off.
➭ although it was unspoken, you knew deep down that it was a date.
[ ON THE DAY ]
➭ vance sat nervously on a bench outside of the arcade, sipping a can of soda as he awaited your arrival.
➭ you saw him as you got there and walked up to him.
„ hi " you'd smile.
➭ his heart skipped a beat as his eyes wandered all over you before replying with a small smirk plastered on his face.
„ hi, follow me " he said as he threw his empty can into the bin and walked into the arcade.
➭ you walked behind him into the arcade and looked around the room at all of the games. you hadn't been to the arcade many times but it excited you to try something fairly new.
➭ while your eyes wandered to the games, you'd lost sight of vance & u got so scared bc the boys there were a bit weird..
➭ you flinched as you felt a hand grab your wrist and pull you along with them and your expression relaxed when u realised it was vance.
„ you scared me, i said to follow me, you little shit " his voice had an annoyed tone to it but u could tell it wasn't real, his annoyed voice was more aggressive.
➭ he pulled you to a shooting game and he made you play first.
➭ all of the controls were really confusing so u just pressed anything, & he chuckled quietly when he realised.
➭ you killed a few of the enemies but you ended up dying in the end. but you ended up scoring 6th on the leaderboard for that game which actually really impressed him.
„ good job " he'd congratulate you shyly before playing it himself.
➭ u made vance shy.. omg AND u impressed him with ur gaming skills
➭ he rushed the game & was distracted bc u of all people were watching him LMAAOAO
➭ honestly, he'd never admit it but he kinda just wanted to watch u play. he is really interested in you & just wants to look at u forever ( not in a creepy way.. )
➭ ^^ like don't get me wrong he loves gaming but if he had a crush then it would take he'd stress over them so much bc he wouldn't like the feeling / concept of 'love'. & because he is stressing about his crush so much, he'd probably think about them alot & catch himself zoning out while thinking about them EVEN while gaming.
➭ ^^ he does this abt u (:
➭ vance would have gotten 1st place if he was concentrated, but he got third. he was a bit disappointed but your reaction made him cheer up.
➭ you were so confused how he scored so high at first try and you told him he was really good which made him really happy.
➭ u guys played a few more games before u guys finally moved on to pinball, and u were really excited to see vance play pinball because you knew he was really good at it. alot of people even referred to him as 'pinball vance'.
➭ he went first this time and his nerves had mostly worn off after warming up on a few games before his personal favourite.
„ you're good at this one, aren't you? "
„ you bet your fucking ass i am! "
➭ boy was so excited
➭ he started playing & wow he really was amazing. not once did he mess something up or do something wrong.
➭ you watched as he bit down on his lip in concentration and smiled at the subconcious habit he seemed to have.
➭ vance ended up 1st on the leaderboard with 102,289 points..
➭ you squeezed his denim vest & pulled on it a bit as you spoke to him.
„ how did you do that?? can you teach me?? " you begged him and he laughed a bit as he watched you and heard how desperate your voice was.
„ fine, stand here " he stepped backwards, making room for you.
„ if you get above 5th, i'll buy you a drink " he'd say, although even if you didn't he probably would anyway..
➭ you stood in front of him and he placed your hands on the controls before starting.
➭ both of u blushed because of how close u guys really were, your bodies were touching each other enough to take in each other's warmth. ( if that makes sense )
➭ his hands moved yours for you over the controls & he whispered his little tricks & tips for u in ur ear quietly so no one could overhear him.
➭ u got more points than he did! although he did help you, you did alot by yourself too. you got 106,257 points.
➭ it still surprised you & he was really happy that u did well & learnt from him.
➭ HE WAS SO HAPPY THAT U WERE HAPPY
➭ he'd never seen u so happy & he'd fr remember it for the rest of his life
„ come on, i'll get you your drink or whatever "
➭ you told him want you wanted & be bought two. he got himself something too.
➭ both of you sat down to relax from the games & u asked alot of questions about the games u played and how to get better.
➭ he gladly answered & offered to meet u here the next weekend to help u get better at the games.
➭ you said yes of course, because not only did you enjoy playing the games, but you enjoyed hanging out with him too. he wasn't as mean & scary as u thought.
➭ it was getting dark so u had to go home, & he talked to u out front of the arcade before saying goodbye.
„ you were good at pinball but never as good as me. you always got on the leaderboard which is fucking great for an amateur " he joked. VANCE JOKED
„ an amateur? an amateur gets on the leaderboard on all games on their first try? " you laughed sarcastically at his unbelievable comment.
„ fine, maybe you aren't just an amateur. you were pretty good " vance finally admitted, avoiding eye contact as he wasn't that used to complimenting someone yet. let alone being nice..
„ exactly. and, thank you for inviting me. it was fun " you said as you hugged him suddenly.
➭ he froze and experienced a whole life's worth of emotions before gently hugging you back. he blushed a bit & hid his face in your head so no one could see him blushing,
„ i'll see you at school tomorrow! " you said after releasing him from your embrace and walking towards the bus.
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ a lot of weird looks from everyone to both you and vance. like 'why is vance hopper getting all fluffy with a girl?' 'why is that girl around vance hopper? she's going to get beaten up!'
➭ laughing. he laughed whenever you laughed. he would never laugh if you weren't smiling or laughing because he didn't want to be seen as weird which for some reason he though he would be weird if u had a blank face while he was laughing LMAOAOAOA
➭ a lot of vance patting u on the back when u got a high score to congratulate u. or he'd mutter a quick „ impressive.. "

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— griffin stagg.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]

➭ the cutest.
➭ you were his only friend so it was hard to tell if he liked you or not.
➭ so, you took the opportunity of him asking you to hang out with him like he always does, to ask him if it could be a date.
➭ little did you know, he was going to ask as well.
„ y/n, there's a little field & forest near my new house, do you want to explore it? we could have a picnic there or something "griffin spoke quietly next to u in the middle of class.
„ oh yes definitely! ..griffin can it.. m-maybe be a date?.. " you'd ask hesitantly, looking away from him as you mentioned it.
➭ his face lit up and so did yours when you looked back and saw his smile.
„ yeah, yeah of course! i was planning on asking you that as well! "
➭ HES SO HAPPY
➭ HIS SMILE OMFMFFG IMAGINE ITTT RN
➭ he thinks of things to do and say on the date all week
➭ griffin is so polite he even asks your mother about your favourite foods and things ): hes so kind
➭ can not stop thinking about it and rants in his diary while blushing n wiggling his feet AWW
[ ON THE DAY ]
➭ griffin set out some blankets on the field & pinned the corners down with some pebbles, & he carefully scattered some flowers & petals over the blanket.
➭ he bought a few snacks like lollies, strawberries, watermelon & his mother forced him to take some sandwiches.
➭ he picked some flowers in the field and made a little bouquet. he tied them together with a little hair tie he asked for from his mother.
➭ you found him in the field & you both smiled as you saw each other.
➭ you brang a small basket with some food in it with you.
„ hi griffin! i'm sorry if it's not enough but i brought some cookies, raspberries, chocolate and grapes "
„ don't worry, it's enough. just put the basket next to the other stuff "
➭ he has a smile on his face the whole time. he is so happy u r there with him as a date
„ what should we do first? " you'd ask.
„ eat, because if we go into the forest first then birds will steal our food "
„ yeah, true " you said as you both started to eat the food.
➭ after you guys had eaten, he gave u the flowers & u layed down in front of him with your eyes closed.
➭ he fiddled with a few extra flowers he put aside and you opened your eyes as you heard him fiddling.
➭ you watched him tie the stems together to form a flower crown, and you smiled as he'd never looked so concentrated.
➭ you sat up and he put it on your head.
„ it looks good. it's pretty on you " he'd say confidently as he watched your smile grow.
„ thank you griffn.. can you teach me how to make one? "
„ okay but, i'm not very good "
➭ you both laughed.
„ no, you are! it's perfect! "
„ maybe. thank you, y/n "
➭ he shower u how he made the flower crown and you found it a bit hard to tie the stems together, so he did it for you.
➭ you smiled at the finished product before carefully placing it on griffin's head.
„ now we're matching! " you beamed.
„ we are! do i look good? " the question was more of a joke but deep down he hoped you'd say yes.
„ better than good, handsome! "
➭ his heart fluttered at the compliment.
„ handsome? me? really? "
„ of course. you always do but you look extra handsome right now "
➭ griffin was flustered, he laughed out of nerves.
„ th-thank you y/n.. "
„ it's okay, it's true! " you said as you layed back down, only this time your head rested on his lap.
➭ his fingers played with your hair and he eventually started doing something and he had the same concentrated look on his face from before.
„ griffin, what are you doing with my hair? " you laughed at his cute expression.
„ im b- i'm trying to braid it.. trying "
„ is it working? "
„ almost, maybe "
„ what is that supposed to mean? "
„ well i think i'm doing it right.."
➭ you both laughed again.
➭ after a few minutes, he was
„ done! i'm finished " griffin exclaimed excitedly, staring at you in awe.
„ does it look pretty? " you asked as you felt the braids on your head.
„ yes of course! i think i did well "
„ i'll have to see when i get home, good job griffin! "
„ that's okay! do you want to explore the forest now? "
„ yes of course! "
➭ you guys walked into the forest together & looked around in awe at all of the plants and flowers.
➭ the sun shone directly through the trees and lit everything up making it look dreamlike, as if it was something out of a fantasy movie.
➭ the birds were singing and the leaves were falling, one landing on your nose before you blew it off.
➭ you look by your side to see griffin but he's gone. you look around panicked, then see him climbing a tree a few metres away.
➭ you look away from him for ONE second & hes doing the craziest shit when u look back LMAOAO
➭ he looked so skilled and experienced at climbing, it was so odd
„ y/n come up here! "
„ whyyy?? "
„ you'll see! "
„ whyyy?? what is it?? "
„ you need to see this, just come up! "
„ finee!! "
➭ you climbed up the tree and took griffins hand which helped you up onto the branch he was on.
➭ griffin pointed somewhere and u looked to see a beautiful view of your town with the sun shining beautifully above it, highlighting the lakes and nature.
„ it's beautiful! griffin, we need to start coming here more! "
„ yeah, we do " he agreed.
➭ he took most of his time admiring how your features looked as the sun shined upon them, enhancing them perfectly in his eyes. he wandered how someone could be so perfect, and why they would hang around with him.
➭ a little smile crept onto his face just thinking about you, and he forced it away before you could see and ask what was making him so happy.
➭ there was a moment of peaceful silence before you looked back at him.
„ i think i can see a small lake or pond not far from here, do you want to go and see it? " you'd ask hopefully looking into his eyes.
„ yeah of course! "
➭ you smiled and began climbing back down the tree with griffin.
„ i'll race you! " he said suddenly as he began running towards the pond.
„ what- hey you got a head start! " you complained through your laugh as you tried to catch up to him.
➭ your laughs matched each others so much & its so cute. they would harmonise in the cutest way.
➭ he won the race but almost fell into the pond while boasting about how fast he was compared to you, but both of you know deep down that it was a bit unfair.
➭ you and griffin sat and watched as duck families walked past in very straight lines when suddenly he grabbed one ?? LMAOAOA WHAT
„ griffin what- what are you doing with the duck? " you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as you laughed at him.
„ it's cute! " he said as he petted it on the head gently before putting it down and watching as it scurried back to it's family.
➭ you guys hung out by the pond for a little while watching all of the small animals until sunset.
„ y/n, when do you have to be home? " griffin asked, a sad tone evident through his voice at the thought of you having to leave him.
„ at sunset.. " you looked down miserably.
„ oh.. we better get you back home then " he stood up.
➭ you stood up and had a boost of confidence, taking his hand and beginning to walk back to your picnic spot.
„ come on "
➭ you walked back with him, both of you blushing and smiling like two little idiots in love.
➭ you both helped each other pack up the stuff from the picnic.
„ thank you for coming out here today, it was fun. i know you said this but, we should definitely come here again " griffin spoke as he threw his bag onto his back.
„ yes definitely, and it's okay. thank you for inviting me! "
„ keep your flower crown, by the way. and you also have to check what your braids look like when you get home "
„ i will! and next time, i'll braid your hair "
➭ griffin smiled.
„ yeah? promise? "
„ of course! "
„ okay! i'll see you at school, bye y/n! "
„ bye griffin! "
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ glancing at you to see if you were enjoying yourself, and to admire your beauty.
➭ griffin doing little stuff to see if you'd notice / to get your attention when he wanted to. it worked 100% of the time (:
➭ both of you blushing at the smallest actions from the other.
➭ griffin always being paranoid that there was something on his face because you kept staring at him. he usually panicked and got super flustered because he refused to believe it was because you liked him, even though he already knew that LMAAOAO

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— bruce yamada.

[ STATUS CRUSHES ]

more like unofficial bf & gf..
➭ you guys are already really affectionate with each other in a romantic way & he was the first one to confess his crush on you.
➭ bruce is down so bad for you, he's accidentally called you his girlfriend a few times not only to his friends but to his own family as well.. he's had to correct himself.
„ wait- girlfriend? ha. ha. i meant like girl that's a friend. girl-friend "
➭ he wanted to ask you to be his girlfriend but soon realised you guys hadn't even been on a proper romantic date yet, you'd only hung out as best friends.
➭ there is an ice skating rink in the middle of the town that he's been dying to go to for a long time with you but for some reason, he still hasn't asked.
➭ as much as he loved them, he didn't want to go with his friends, god, not at all. only you, and him of course.
➭ bruce came up with the perfect idea for a date.
➭ despite the fact that it was right in the middle of winter, he planned on going ice skating with you. but it was perfect for him because you'd be cold, as evil as it sounds, it's only because he wanted to he the one to keep you warm and keep you extra close to him.
➭ he brings it up in class one day completely out of the blue.
„ psst, y/n! " bruce would whisper shout not so quietly.
„ yes? "
„ ..do you know how to ice skate? "
„ not really, i've always wanted to try it though. why? "
„ do you want to go to the ice skating rink for a date on friday night after school? "
„ yes of course! ..wait but isn't it the middle of winter? it'd be a bit too cold.. "
„ soo??? i'll keep you warm, and just wear warmer clothes "
„ okay, i'll go. but seriously i'm not good at ice skating at all so i'll probably have to hold onto the rails the whole time "
„ the rails? what about me? hold onto me! the rails aren't going to catch you when you fall! "
„ true.. okay, i will "
„ yamada and y/l/n, stop talking, we're in the middle of a test! " your math teacher would hiss through her teeth, her finger brushing her lip.
➭ you and bruce held in your laughter before returning to your work.
[ on the day ]
➭ bruce could hardly focus in class, he was so excited and couldn't stop thinking about the date.
➭ the very second that the bell rang, he ran out of class to find you since it was one of the only classes you guys didn't share.
➭ as soon as he found you, he engulfed you in a hug before dragging you out of school to get to the ice skating rink.
➭ you got there and bruce insisted on paying for you even though you'd brought your own money.
➭ despite having absolutely no problems with it, bruce helped you put your skates on and even tied the laces for you.
➭ he went onto the rink first and you were shocked when he didn't slip and fall immediately.
➭ he took your hand and slowly pulled you towards him onto the rink, and held your waist in another hand to keep you stable.
„ are you okay? " he'd ask.
„ i think so "
➭ slowly, he moved a bit, still not letting go of you in fear of you falling onto the ice; he knew you were really scared of falling as well.
➭ with your free hand, you reached for the rails for extra support, in which bruce moved your hand onto his shoulder and nodded, no.
➭ you laughed nervously and so did he.
➭ bruce began to skate fowards a bit more, this time releasing his grip from your waist and instead tightening his grip on your hand.
„ bruce how do you do that? "
„ huh? do what? "
„ the feet thing "
„ what feet thing? "
„ skating, how do you move your feet when you skate that makes you skate "
„ oh, right "
➭ he pulled you over to a corner of the rink with more space, less people.
„ hold on to the rails, and watch how my feet move " he said as he removed your hands from himself onto the rails on the outside of the rink.
„ okay "
➭ bruce skated to the other side of the rink, and he did it perfectly. your eyebrows raised in shock, and he laughed before skating back to you.
➭ his hand slid around your waist and he looked down at you, smiling.
„ did you see what i did with my feet? "
„ yes, it was confusing "
„ do you think you could try? still holding onto me though if you want "
„ okay, i'll try "
➭ you moved foward a bit and held bruces hand, squeezing it tight.
➭ you tried to move your feet in the way that he did and it looked similar, but it wasn't the same. bruce laughed at you, and you glared at him.
„ y/n, try putting one foot in front of the other and pushing from the back foot. slide the back foot to meet your other one and then push it foward and outwards at the same time " bruce took his time to explain it the best he could.
„ okay "
➭ you did as he told you and went fowards better than last time, you succeeded, you did it almost as good as he did!
„ good job y/n! that's exactly how you do it! " bruce praised as he pulled you into his warm embrace.
➭ you laughed as he lifted you up from the ice and placed you down gently.
„ come on, let's practice some more! " he beamed excitedly as he pulled you along gently.
„ do you think you could skate without us holding onto each other? " bruce asked, although he loved that you held onto him because it made you feel safe. he thought it was so cute.
„ .. i'll try.. "
➭ you were a bit nervous, but at least you kinda knew how to skate now.
➭ you let go of him hesitantly before taking a second to relax, and beginning to skate. with every step, you skate a bit faster, but never actually fast.
➭ you were a bit shaky and wobbly at first but as it got faster, you became more stable.
➭ finally, you reached the other side and held on to the rails immediately, turning around to see bruce.
➭ bruce clapped his hands and laughed as he looked at you from the other side, he was proud of you.
➭ suddenly, another boy came up to you.
„ you're hot, wanna hang out? " he asked as he tried to slip his hand around your waist, but you backed up.
„ uh.. um..- " you laughed awkwardly, your eyebrows furrowing slightly.
➭ you jumped at the feeling of bruce's hands around your waist as he hugged you from behind and pulled you back a bit.
„ sorry dude, i'm her boyfriend "
„ whatever, she's ugly anyway.. " the boy scoffed and tried to walk away, but bruce stopped him.
„ hey, apologise to her " bruce ordered, glaring at the boy.
„ sorry, i guess. her loss " he snarled before walking off back to his friends.
„ are you okay, y/n? " bruce asked worriedly as he scanned your body for any injuries or harm done.
„ yes, i'm fine. he just made me a bit uncomfortable, but it's over now "
➭ his hand cupped your face and caressed it gently, before pulling you close and hugging you.
„ i'm sorry that happened to you "
„ it's okay, it's not your fault. and i'm okay now, i promise! "
„ okay, good.. do you want to keep skating? "
„ of course! "
➭ bruce smiled as he took your hand and slowly pulled you along with him, skating at the speed you were comfortable with.
➭ a dispenser from the roof began to spray out little bite of fake snow, making you shiver at how cold it was.
➭ bruce gave you his jacket and stopped skating to hug you, to protect you from the snow.
➭ you cuddled into his chest, and his hand caressed your head, and played with your hair after a few seconds.
➭ it took a few minutes for the snow to stop before he let you go and you began skating again.
➭ you guys stayed there until the skating rink closed, and he bought you a hot chocolate.
➭ you were going to catch a bus or a taxi home, but he INSISTED on walking you home, like he'd have taken you home if you didn't agree after he convinced you.
➭ he walked you up to your doorstep and said hi to your parents.
„ i took good care of her, it was fun! "
➭ your parents love him sm, they wanted him to stay but he had to go home ):
➭ it's okay though because you see him play baseball in a few days !!
[ on the date, there was.. ]
➭ a LOT of looking at you to check up on you, especially after the little incident with that boy.
➭ i didn't include it but he complimented you every chance he got. „ you're doing very well! ", „ you look so pretty right now, y/n ", „ you know you're beautiful, right? "
➭ a lot of physical touch. he was a tad bit sad when u could skate by urself ):
➭ HE WAS VERY PROTECTIVE so when that thing happened he was SOSOSOSOOSO furious but he hid very well because he didn't want to start a fight.
➭ he was very smiley around you, he always is (:

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

— AUTHOR'S NOTE.

OMFG
im SO sorry this took so long 😭 i've been a bit busy recently and have tried so hard to write but i got interrupted alot and got random last minute plans which was annoying AND school AND i messed up my sleep schedule for a day, i was awake for 28 hours and then slept for 18 omg..

anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed this! it's so long, good lord. i'm not that proud of griffin's, i felt like there was a lot of pointless stuff there and it dragged along. it's like 1.5k words. i'm going to try to stop writing so much, i'll still make them fairly long but not like 1.5k words DAMNNZNANNA.. anyway which one was your favourite ??? mine was probably finney/bruce/robin's one

btw a preference is VERY short then it's because i don't think writing a humungous essay-long scenario of it, like it's a really little thing yk ?? so some chapters all together will be like 8k words ( much like rn ) and some will be like 1k or less DO U KNOW WHAT I MEAN

expect like 2 more out within 48 hrs fr. the next two im gonna do aren't going to be VERY long.

— WORDS 8583

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 13.6K 200
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 - ╰┈➤ The black phone imagines please request!! no smut but there is making out and stuff character x female reader angs...
153K 7.5K 51
-𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ᵛᵃⁿᶜᵉ ʰᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ ...
40.1K 462 17
cant promise frequent updates cus of school but will post with moderation psa my writing is better in the book than this description end date: 3/26/2...
20.5K 192 28
Hope you like them ❤️ !!Requests are open!!