The Mafias Princess

By roseyzoa

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... More

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Eight

311K 8.1K 6.6K
By roseyzoa

Sofia

I watch as Connor looks down at me confused but all my frustration from Anastasia laughing at me clouds my thoughts as I suddenly lean in to kiss him.

Why did I think this was a good idea?

I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach when our lips make contact, the warmth engulfing my body as I feel him hesitate at first but then kiss me back.

I had never kissed anyone before and I'm sure I was terrible at it but something about the way he was kissing me right now was making me feel nervous and wanting more, and I didn't know why. 

Something about the way his hand was wrapping around my waist was making me feel hot inside, and I feel myself getting pulled even closer to his body as my lips melt into his own.

I slowly pull away after realizing everyone was probably watching us and look up to see Connor looking at me darkly. I quickly avert my gaze to the ground, my cheeks burning from what just happened and the eye contact we had just made.

" Damn piccola tigre, couldn't wait until the wedding night?" I hear Connor say deeply, a hint of amusement in his voice. ( Little Tiger)

I feel myself getting even hotter at his words and move my eyes up to look into his own which were already looking down at me curiously, our bodies still close to each other from the kiss.

" I..It was an accident I just..um I was about to slip and my lips just..you know." I ramble out, internally cringing at myself for the terrible lie.

Connor raises an eyebrow at me and I clear my throat, turning my head away from his gaze in embarrassment while chewing on my lower lip. I probably looked like a tomato by now.

" Was that your first kiss?" He suddenly says.

" W..what? How would you know that?" I say, my eyes wide as I turn my head back to face him. Was I really that bad of a kisser?

" You're freaking out over a kiss like it's the end of the world." He says, a small smirk growing on his face. He was probably enjoying how terribly embarrassed I am right now since I've never seen him smile before, let alone smirk.

" Pfffft no, I'm not." I say nervously, still trying to ignore all the eyes on us, especially Anastasia who was glaring at me the entire time, the smile completely off of her face now.

" Do you always stand this close to people?" I mutter, shifting in my spot and looking up at Connor whose smirk was off his face now just as fast as it was on.

" No." He says and I scrunch my eyebrows together, moving a couple steps away from him. It was as if anytime I was close to him I couldn't control anything I did.

Something about him was lighting a burning flame in my body that I didn't want to grow.

" T..then why stand so close to me all the time?" I ask, looking up at him confused.

" Because principessa, I can do whatever I want with you, and the fuckers here who keep staring at you will see that they'll never have you, capito?"(Understood?")

And that was when I made the second biggest mistake of the night. I don't know where the sudden confidence boost came from but it was not a good idea.

" Who says you'll ever get to have me? I'm not yours and I never will be." I say and watch as his jaw clenches.

My eyes widen as I see him look at me darkly and I quickly turn around and walk out deeper into the garden where there wasn't anyone. The party was packed so there was no way he'd be able to find me quickly.

Sighing I walk towards a fountain with fish and lily pads covering it, the fireflies lighting up the water as they fly by.

Why did I say that to him?

Trying to not think of what I had just done I move my focus on the scenery. I had never seen this many fireflies in one place and my eyes move back and forth trying to take in the view all at once.

I find a firefly flying past me and I quickly try grabbing it, wanting to hold one like I used to do when I was younger. I miss and run all around the fountain, determined to catch one.

" Got you!" I laugh when I finally get the small firefly but freeze when I feel a large presence in front of me. My stomach drops when I look up to see Connor, a gasp leaving my mouth when I feel his hand on my lower waist, pushing me close to his body and bringing his face down right in front of my own, our lips only inches apart.

" W..what are you-"

" Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eyes as he looks down at my lips then back to my eyes.

I feel my heart start to beat insanely fast at his close presence, the smell of his expensive cologne intoxicating me, almost like he was trying to lure me into his lips.

I guess that's just how guys like him are. They're good looking and all of a sudden think they can have any girl they want.

An idea suddenly pops into my head when I decide that neither of the options he gave me would be good.

I slowly open my hand still holding the firefly and watch as it flys up and lands on the tip of his nose, a small laugh leaving my mouth as I watch his eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

The smile suddenly leaves my face when Connor kills the firefly, it's body floating down to the grass, limp.

" What's wrong with you?!" I say, quickly moving down to pick up its dead body, the light from the firefly was gone now.

" It's just a bug, there's plenty of them." Connor mumbles, watching me closely as I hold its dead body in my hand.

" Still, it did nothing wrong." I say, my eyes watering as I look down at the poor fireflies dead body in my hand while standing up.

" Are you seriously crying over that little shit?" Connor says, looking down at my hand where the firefly laid and back up to my face.

" You're the little shit not the firefly." I mutter, meaning to have said that in my head. I suddenly drop the firefly while I stand there in shock.

" What?" Connor says looking down at me, a piece of his hair fallen over his forehead.

Connors phone starts ringing and I let out a breath of relief. He gives me one more look before turning around and taking the call.

I take the chance to get away from him before I do anymore stupid things and quickly walk back into the party, the music blasting throughout the garden as hundreds of people walk around socializing and dancing.

I ignore Anastasia who was nearly charging towards me and walk up to Allison so she could take me back to my room. She had told me earlier to let her know anytime I needed to go back so she could make sure I got to my room safely.

" Allison, can we go now?" I ask and she looks up at me in relief.

" Yes miss, let's get out of this place." She sighs and I lock arms with her as we walk back into the estate.

" How did it go with Mr. Agosti? Especially after that kiss." Allison says, looking at me with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

I feel my cheeks heat up at the mention of the kiss, clearing my throat before answering her. " I ran away from him." I say, a small smile playing on my lips.

" You ran away from him? Why?" She says, shocked at my answer.

" It's a long story." I sigh, relieved when I see the doors to the bedroom. I just wanted to get out of this dress and shower.

" Well, have a goodnight Miss, call for me if you need anything!" Allison says and I thank her before walking into the bedroom.

Thanks for reading! I can't believe we hit 100 reads AHHHHH love you all more chapters coming out soon <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 65.1K 75
"š˜šŽš” š’š‡šŽš”š‹šƒ š’šŒšˆš‹š„ šŒšŽš‘š„ šŽš…š“š„š, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
140K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
21.4K 789 62
[WARNING šŸšØ; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
1.1M 20.8K 59
āš ļø18+āš ļø *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...