Meri Fitoor aur Teri Hadh - Z...

By Shesha_Writes

Serial killer Ananya Raichand has committed suicide in the prsion after serving 10 years of prisonment. Since... More

Dedication
Character Sketch - 2
Chapter 1 - Maitree starts her game
Chapter 2 - Tangled lives
Chapter 3 - Lavanya's grief
Chapter 4 - Broken hearts
Chapter 5 - Ananya's case brings trouble
Chapter 6 - Shocking Coincidence
Chapter 7 - Maitree's plan backfires
Chapter 8 - Maitree in a conundurum
Chapter 9 - Arjun gets a clue
Chapter 10 - Maitree confronts Arjun
Chapter 11 - Arjun breaks down
Chapter 12 - Will Arjun nab the culprits?
Chapter 13 - Malini saves the day
Chapter 14 - Malini makes a big revelation

Character Sketch

166 7 30
By Shesha_Writes

PROTAGONISTS:

1) Adaa Khan as Maitree Joshi

A passionate fashion designer who works under a company. She is bold, intelligent and straight forward woman. She is stylish and modern. She hates Vaibhav Raichand and swears to kill him as she considers him the reason for Ananya's death.

2) Zain Imam as Arjun Jaisingh

A CBI officer. He is a dedicated officer who stays true to his professional ethics. He is currently investigating the case of Ananya Raichand's death. He prefers casual relationships as he believes in true lust rather than true love. He is brave, strong and intelligent.

RAICHANDS:

1) Kavita Ghai as Anahita Raichand

The matriarch of Raichand's house. She is a business woman who has been handling Prithviraj's business after his paralysis. She is the mother of Vaibhav, Dhruv and Armaan. She is head strong and straight forward. She is currently aiming to become a politician.

2) Rajesh Thakkar as Prithviraj Raichand

One of the biggest businessman in India before he got paralyzed 35 years back. He loves Anahita a lot and proud of his sons taking the legacy of his business.

3) Arjun Bijlani as Vaibhav Raichand

The first son of Anahita and Prithviraj. He is not only looking after his father's business but also established a new Hotel Business and succeeded in it, surpassing his father's achievements. He is recognized Internationally. He is charming, intelligent and calculative. Girls still find him attractive despite being 35 years old. He knows the best way to achieve success. He loves his wife Krithika endlessly.

4) Aalisha Panwar as Krithika Raichand

She runs a Book Publishing company. She is the wife of Vaibhav and he considers her as his lucky charm for his success. She is modern and loves to read books. 

5) Shakti Arora as Dhruv Raichand

The second son of Anahita and Prithviraj. He is 33 years old. He is a popular singer who has delivered blockbusters songs in Indian level and International level. Women drool over him for his charismatic looks. He married his girlfriend Lavanya with whom he was in relationship for 10 years. 

6) Radhika Madan as Lavanya Raichand

A popular singer but quit her career as she married her long term boyfriend Dhruv. She looks simple and is not fond of lavishness.

7) Gurmeet Choudhary as Armaan Raichand

The youngest son of Anahita and Prithviraj. He is 31 years old. He is a movie producer in Bollywood Industry. He is also financially successful with his blockbuster masala movies. He is arrogant and headstrong. He loves his girlfriend Riddhima and waiting for the chance to marry her.

8) Vrushika Mehta as Riddhima Raichand

She is Armaan's fiance. She owns a dance academy and teaches dance for various individuals. She loves to spend time with children. She loves Armaan but often gets irritated with his possessiveness.

9) Shubhavi Chouksey as Anjali Raichand

She is Anahita's younger sister and considers her as a mentor. She respects her a lot and loves Raichand family like her own after she became a widow.

KASHYAP:

1) Sudha Chandran as Yamini Kashyap

Abhimanyu and Ananya's mother.

2) Aashka Goradia as Avantika Kashyap

Abhimanyu's wife and Ananya's best friend. Saaransh's mom.

3) Shoaib Ibrahim as Abhimanyu Kashyap

Ananya's elder brother. Saaransh's dad and Avantika's husband.

4) Vidhaan Sharma as Saaransh Kashyap

Ananya's nephew.

OTHERS:

1) Yash Tonk as Anant Nikunj

Vaibhav's manager and works for Raichand family.

2) Parineeta Borthakur as Pallavi

A psychotic woman who paralyzed Prithivraj 35 years back. She is still under supervision in prison.

3) Jennifer Winget as Pragati Mehra

An event Manager. 

4) Tanvi Dogra as Aakirti Sharma

Arjun's ex girlfriend. A pediatrician.

Other characters will be introduced in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.1K 19
When Arnav Singh Raizada, a 28-year-old man comes across a 28-year-old woman, Khushi Kiran Gupta; he becomes someone he was not. He thought his life...
2.2M 104K 55
Anaya never wanted to get married. She was pretty sure that love wasn't meant for her. But her one mistake ruined everything. She accidentally kille...
1.5K 247 39
"Is it possible to love and hate the same person simultaneously? To wish for her happiness while determined to take it away? To want her well being w...
182K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...