the girl with one blue eye

By berryblast2

More

The girl with one blue eye
Run away from you and everyone
Remember what?
Remembering means payback
.

Meeting the pack not the first time

52 4 0
By berryblast2

Today i had decided not to wear my contacts they mis well now me for me right?

" hello dark moon pack" a familar looking guy said he was an alpha how would i have seen him?

" sorry the other Alpha should have been here but she ran away" he said staring with no expression on his face

" its all right this is the newest member of our pack" Caleb said showing me off i stepped up

" Willa?" The alpha asked me

" Its Willow now and do i know you?" I asked confushed another familiar guy came up behind him Jason? A thought immediately came to my head.

" Willa? Its me Jason" he said i was right whats going on.

" Why are you back whats going on?" He asked

" Who the hell are you!! And don't call me that my name is Willow OMG your the guy from my memory that called me a loser get the hell away" i said crying while my fists went up into balls i shoved him away he flew all the way until he hit a wall.

" Willa why did you leave were so sorry-" the Alpha said i shook my head

" i don't know who the hell you are and I'm not Willa!" I screamed even more i ran inside the school somehow i knew the school perfectly i ran to the washroom and put my contacts in there nothing the worry about. I walked out of the bathroom realizing it was lunch time. I ran inside to the cafe and to the line up for food the guys behind me were laughing and joking around i was about to pay for my food.

" let me get that for you" a cute guys said

" thanks" i blushed pink brightening up my white face he stared at me intently. His arm brushed up against me and i fell to the floor in pain.

I had a memory it was the rest of that memory about the guys bullying me the Alpha! I was so angry then i stared up into the concerned guys face again.

" Ryan?" I whispered quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
214K 7.4K 34
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
725K 18.7K 84
"Keira Akar, Alpha River Colden, banish you from the White Howlers. I never want to see you again." The Earth felt like it was swallowing me whole...
381K 14.5K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...