Meeting the pack not the first time

Today i had decided not to wear my contacts they mis well now me for me right?

" hello dark moon pack" a familar looking guy said he was an alpha how would i have seen him?

" sorry the other Alpha should have been here but she ran away" he said staring with no expression on his face

" its all right this is the newest member of our pack" Caleb said showing me off i stepped up

" Willa?" The alpha asked me

" Its Willow now and do i know you?" I asked confushed another familiar guy came up behind him Jason? A thought immediately came to my head.

" Willa? Its me Jason" he said i was right whats going on.

" Why are you back whats going on?" He asked

" Who the hell are you!! And don't call me that my name is Willow OMG your the guy from my memory that called me a loser get the hell away" i said crying while my fists went up into balls i shoved him away he flew all the way until he hit a wall.

" Willa why did you leave were so sorry-" the Alpha said i shook my head

" i don't know who the hell you are and I'm not Willa!" I screamed even more i ran inside the school somehow i knew the school perfectly i ran to the washroom and put my contacts in there nothing the worry about. I walked out of the bathroom realizing it was lunch time. I ran inside to the cafe and to the line up for food the guys behind me were laughing and joking around i was about to pay for my food.

" let me get that for you" a cute guys said

" thanks" i blushed pink brightening up my white face he stared at me intently. His arm brushed up against me and i fell to the floor in pain.

I had a memory it was the rest of that memory about the guys bullying me the Alpha! I was so angry then i stared up into the concerned guys face again.

" Ryan?" I whispered quietly.