𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘�...

By Yanderejoke

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐢𝐫! 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭" She said but she's a... More

𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈
𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐈
𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐖𝐓𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐕

522 22 4
By Yanderejoke

𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤!

"Being friends doesn't need gifts! Just being with them is Happiness."

------- ❝ OF ❞ ------

"Iruma chi~! Good morning~" Iruma walked outside her new home being greeted by Asmodeus and Clara, They're lively as always.

"I apologize for the trouble, Valac kept insisting on coming..." Asmodeus apologized while Iruma waved it off, Going back inside to get ready.

Once inside, She was met with Sullivan. He then said, "Ah, that's great, Iruma kun! You have a girl as a friend! You have two friends!" He took a sip as Iruma froze, Friends?!

"Yeah, we need a girl, I don't want only boys lurking around my granddaughter!" Sullivan mumbled and then smiled at Iruma whose ahoge turned into a question mark.

"No, that's...Rather than saying they're friends, We only play together and talk casually with each other..." Iruma's cheeks turned rosy color as she remembered looking at girls her age talking to each other. Friends...?

"And isn't it what you call "friends" in the human world? am I wrong?" Sullivan wondered aloud, "B-but, I don't know how they think either...In the first place... " Is it okay for humans to be friends with a demon?!

"Hey, hey I have an important meeting so I'll be going to school, It is to determine the class placement~!" Sullivan skipped his way and Opera sent Iruma with Sullivan out after tying Iruma's ribbon properly.

They arrived rather quickly and are now wandering around the school, "Freshmen are only allowed in the cafeteria and the schoolyard at the moment. But the other areas will be open to us once classes begin!" Asmodeus mentioned, Iruma could only squeak a response.

O-once I became aware that they're my friend...I became nervous...To begin with, I wasn't in an environment where I could make friends!!

Iruma clutched her dress, Feeling her palms growing sweaty by the thought of being friends with Asmodeus and Clara. They arrive and Iruma looked around in wonder and amazement, "Wah! There are too many too pick!" She skipped her way in front of the large bulletin on the wall.

"I'll take a dero dero lunch!" Clara yelled, as she rolled on the table with the menu on hand. Iruma then turned around to see a boy with blond hair, Looks kind of familiar. He was carrying food of his own, The appearance of food in the nether world is not that great, but it's delicious...

"Hm, what's this...?" Iruma asked, noticing some kind of badges nest to the menu sign.

"Rank crest, Results at Babyls equates to ranking, and the items you can order differs according to those ranks." Asmodeus explained, "Our ranks hasn't been announced so we can only order from that" Asmodeus pointed at very end of the Bulletin board, there were small writing of food you can barely see it!

"By the way, foods in the cafeteria is free, and those on the stalls cost money." Asmodeus added, There were so many foods to pick from even if hers is limited~!

Just then, Iruma caught a glimpse of another student carrying their own lunch, It's looks worse than she ever seen before! 

"You can share any food you aren't fond with me." Asmodeus offered, "Ah..! Thank you!" Iruma couldn't help but shyly fidget on her seat. Sharing? Just like what friends do?

Iruma then looked at the meals on her table, Time to eat~

She tried to pry off the thought of them being friends due to her not knowing what the two think of it but to no avail, she failed. Friends...She chanted in her mind all while chewing. She never had friends before, It's not like she wasn't allowed to, She just doesn't have time. Especially since her parents keeps making her do jobs that she doesn't try to refuse due to her being so good-natured.

"Such a childish prank!! Iruma sama, Please allow me to dispose of them..."

Iruma looked at Asmodeus and realized what she did. "Huh? Oh! Was I not supposed to eat this?! Should I spit this out?!" She asked, freaked out. "N-No! That's not what I...?"

"Y- You eat quite a lot, I see..." Iruma continued to chew, joyful for the delicious meal she's eating. It's not everyday that she can eat this many, You have to eat when you can right?

"I'd like some more please!" Iruma continued to order and she ate it all! "Oh no! The chef collapsed!"

Iruma flinched and worriedly approached the chef, Offering to help. She then carried the Chef to the infirmary by the help of another chef.

Iruma immediately came back to Asmodeus and Clara after dealing with the chef, When she was met with Kalego, Staring back at her.

"Ah!/ Geh!" The both simultaneously reacted. Iruma worriedly asked, "Sensei! Are you feeling better?!"

"You're the last demon I want worrying about me!!" Kalego shrieked.

"U-Um, The other day..."

"Shut your mouth! Listen here Iruma. I will never stoop to being your familiar! I'll cut that fingers of yours off if you ever get cocky about me being shackled!" He loomed over Iruma who nodded fearfully.

Kalego then turned more paler when he scanned over the three, Iruma could only tensely watch the interaction between Clara and her teacher. Just as Kalego made the gesture to leave, He was stopped by Clara.

"Eggy-Sensei! Are you really Iruma chi's familiar?" She tugged on his uniform while Kalego tried to pry her away. "Iruma chi! Grab that seal over there!" She looked to the side, "Now stick in your hand!" Iruma being Iruma, Couldn't deny so she followed. Placing the seal on the back of her hands, she chanted "Banzai!" following Clara's instruction while Asmodeus merely watched.

Kalego transformed in his fluffy form, "WHEN I TELL YOU TO STOP, STOP! YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOL!!" He flew in a circle as Clara jumped to catch him. Iruma began to apologize profusely, "Hey! Enough! You! Clap your hands!" 

"Ah! Sh-should I clap in rhythm?"

"IT'S TO UNDO THE SUMMONING YOU MORON!"

But before Iruma could clap, She had to dodge a spear that intended to stab her. Camu-camu's scream soon followed, "SHOPLIFTERS MUST BE PUNISHED!!"

"Shopli-?!"

"Ah! That's right! This seal is a merchandise!" Iruma realized and quickly tried to remove it from her hands but she had to dodge multiple attacks with Asmodeus and Clara, She just ran away.

She heard Kalego's voice but it was so distant so she couldn't understand, She also couldn't go back as Asmodeus was already dragging her away, Making Kalego their distraction to escape. And here they are, On the grass, Panting like wild dogs.

Clara wasn't though, Iruma once again wondered where her energy came from.

"Thank goodness there was a decoy!" Asmodeus beamed, "W-Was it okay to leave him...? We did get away though.." Iruma mumbled.

"Hey! Hey!" 

"Let's eat some Ice cream! These were on the floor!" Iruma flinched, "We have to pay for those!" She reminded.

"Here! One for each of us!" Clara handed the ice creams to Iruma and Asmodeus, "Cheers! I hope we're put in the same class!" 

Same class...

"Hmph! Iruma sama and I being in a separate classes is unthinkable!" Asmodeus confidently exclaimed. "Me too! Me too!"

"I can't wait to have classes with Iruma sama!"

"It'll be lotsa fun for sure! Right, Iruma chi?"

Ah...There are still a lot of things that I don't know about Babyls. The future full of surprises and uncertainty. But...I think that

"Yeah!" She smiled widely, Clara laughed and jumped on her. Burying her face on her chest as Asmodeus pried her off Iruma, However, Iruma could not help but only laugh. 

That's why...

"I-is.." She felt her cheeks burn, "it okay to call you both my friends, right?!" It took a lot of courage and timing to say but she said it! She felt light, However no answer was said.

Opening her eyes slightly to see their reaction, She flinched when the two looked at her in daze. Was she wrong?!

"Um, Iruma sama...What are these "Friends" you speak of?" Asmodeus broke the silence, "Y-You don't know?"

"E-embarrassingly, I do not."

"French fries?" Clara tilted her head and Iruma felt relieved. They don't have the concept of friends, huh?

"Iruma sama! What are friends?!" The two eagerly went closer to Iruma, as she felt embarrassed. The sudden urge to just stop talking was strong but she still explained.

"Friends are...Precious people you hang out and eat with a lot...I guess? That would make you two  "Friend number one" and "Friend number two...""

"Ok! Dibs on number one!" Clara yelled as Asmodeus immediately argued with her. "Gah! Stop intruding on us! I'm number one without a doubt!"

They continued to bicker while Iruma tried to instill peace between the two. And so, Iruma's school will probably be more great with her new friends with her!

Having Friends, Done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
3.5K 251 15
-Will they finally see The Answer to their number question 'can she/he see more than just a friend?' -As a celebration of 2nd anniversary of joining...
The New Sky By Dia

Teen Fiction

267 13 15
In every comic, movie and series there is always a supporting woman with the leading lady. What if the supporting woman takes the spotlight. All the...
588 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...