Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.āœ”ļø
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

41

1.4K 146 152
By Writerbyheart01

Wearing a modest and simple yellow and green colored suit she tied her hair in a high pony tail and wear tiny studs in ear on the name of jewellery. A fine line of kohl and light touch of eye liner, mascara and gloss... Just it. She was all set to step out from the bedroom with a nervous heart. But suddenly, remember to take out the lab coat from her suitcase. At the same time a maid again knock the already open door and she looked at her.

"Ma'am is calling you for breakfast." It was second time when the maid was coming to call her but the nervous newly wed bride was taking too long to get ready and come out.

"Just one minute I'm coming." Mumbling that she started searching for her coat but even after throwing everything out of the suitcase she was unable to find out what she wanted.

"Kya ho gya Shifa, bahar aane ka irada nhi hai kya?" Daniyal entered into the room to pick his wallet and car keys then gestured the maid to leave. Shifa looked up nervously and shook her head.

(What's wrong Shifa, don't you wanna come out?)

"Umm... Nothing like that... I'm coming. But..."

"But what?"

"I think I forgot to pack my lab coat," She muttered and hurriedly turned to check another suitcase but she was sure that it was filled with only party wears.

"What will you do now?" He asked and she looked at the watch, she didn't have much time to go to her home just to pick the coat then go to college.

"I don't know." Looking at the him she bit her lip and Daniyal sighed while stepping towards his wardrobe. "Will it work just for today?" Showing a white shirt he asked and Shifa thinks for a long minute then shrugged her shoulders. "Do I have any other option?" Daniyal shook his head and Shifa grabbed that while folding it neatly she hanged it on her arm.

"Thanks Deni."

"Anytime, should we go now?"

"Yeah, sure" she turned to go but suddenly remembered about her bag and mobile. "What's wrong with me?" Mumbling that she picked the mobile phone from dressing table and turned to go but this time the corner of her dupatta was stacked somewhere in the dressing table, in order to pull that out she eventually throw the comb and mascara.

"Araam se... Kya ho gya hai aap ko?" Picking up both the items Daniyal asked her and she shrugged.

(Relax, what's wrong?)

"Pta nhi kya ho gya hai, bas dar lag rha hai." She chew her words on which Daniyal smiled.

(I don't know, just feeling nervous)

"Aap kaho to breakfast yaha room mein bhijwa du?" Daniyal inquired after seeing her nervousness, though Shifa wanted to say yes but she stopped herself and shook her head. She didn't want to disrespect her in-laws by letting them wait for her.

(Should I send you breakfast here only?)

"No, I'll join Ammi and Baba." She mumbled with nervousness and Daniyal's lips turned to an upward curve, he felt happy to know that his wife was respecting his parents without any instruction or force.

"To chalo."
(So lets go)
He gave her space to step ahead but she was stopped again. What and how will I talk to Ammi and Baba? Asked Shifa to herself but before she could voice her thoughts, Daniyal showed his magic. "Don't worry, Ammi and Baba are very sweet and kind." God knows how does he read her mind every time?

How does he know what am I thinking? Shifa looked at him with wide eyes and he narrowed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Why doesn't she understands that her eyes speak more than her tongue?

"Stop being amazed, I know what you're thinking." He grinned and Shifa blinked in disbelief. "But... How?" She questioned making him raised his brows as an act of smartness.

"Do you really think I'll tell you my secret trick?" Asked Daniyal in his mischievous style but before Shifa could react he gestured her towards the door, indicating her that the old couple was waiting for them.

"Deni." She mumbled and he hummed "are there any guests outside?" She asked nervously.

"Not now, but they'll come after you come back from college." Daniyal informed making Shifa fearful. It's not easy for a girl like her to face numerous new faces and talk to them.

"Daniyal~ Shifa~"

"Coming Ammi" Daniyal answered his mother's call and Shifa stepped out from the room, unexpectedly a beautiful smile crawl to her lips when she saw her new home, last night she didn't even looked up due to nervousness but now she was a bit less nervous then yesterday. Only a bit less...

A big hall with elegant furniture and large flower vases in the corners were providing a classy look to home but she didn't like plain walls without any painting or wall art. Right side of the hall was occupied by a big glass dining table where the old Kazmi couple was waiting for this newly wed couple.

"Abhi aa jaiye, college se wapas aa kar dekh lijiyega apna nya ghar." A soft voice remind Shifa that she forgot about the presence of two people in front of them.

(Have breakfast now, and see your new home after coming back from college)

"Assalamualaikum Ammi"

"Assalamualaikum Baba." She greeted both of them with respect before looking for a seat, Daniyal understood her and dragged a chair beside his mother, "Thanks.'' Shifa whispered with hesitation before taking her seat and Daniyal sat down opposite to her on his usual seat.

"Waalaikumas Salam." The old couple replied in an enthusiastic voice, they were more than happy to see his son with a big smile on his face and this time his smile was real not any kind of act. No one knows how many tears he had flow last night but this time Shifa's nervousness was entertaining him truly.

"Beta aapki tayyari ho gyi, ya revision karni hai abhi?" Asked Mr Kazmi and Shifa nod her head slowly.

(Beta are you prepared for your practical or need to revise?)

"Almost done baba." Only lips moved up and down but her voice was lost in the fog of uneasiness.

"Allah kamyab kre,"
(May Allah bless you)
Mr kazmi blessed her while lifting the cup of tea and Shifa looked at Daniyal who was having his breakfast silently while his eyes were fixed on the newspaper resting besides his plate. She looked at her empty plate and felt the urge to pick a sandwich present on the dining table but didn't just because of hesitation. When Mrs Kazmi noticed an empty plate in front of Shifa she kinda glared Daniyal.

"Daniyal Kese shohor hain aap, khud khaa rhe hain aur Shifa ko puchh bhi nhi rahe?" Daniyal was being scolded by his mother only then he looked at Shifa.

(Daniyal you're not a good husband, you're having your breakfast without noticing your wife)

"Beta kya lengi aap, chai ya juice?" Asked Mrs Kazmi while pouring out tea in a cup and a glass of juice was already present in front of Shifa.

(What would you like to have, tea or juice?)

"Juice." Shifa mumbled and picked up the cup of tea, "You mean tea." Mrs Kazmi corrected her with a smile but Shifa smack her forehead in her thought. "Oh... Yeah I'm sorry, I mean tea" and this time she picked up the glass of juice. Daniyal narrow his eyes and laughed.

"Hamare ghar mein is thandi thandi cheez ko juice aur is garam cheez ko chai kaha jata hai." He teased Shifa one more time but the girl felt red faced in front of her in-laws, it was no more fun for her anymore.

(In our house we call this cold drink juice and the hot one is known as tea)

"I... I'm sorry, I know... But I just..." Casting her gaze down Shifa muttered and put back the glass of juice with hesitation.

"Mazakh kar raha tha yaar, lo aap chai piyo." Passing the glass of juice Daniyal smiled mischievously and this time Shifa smiled too, she wanted to say Deni aap bohot bure hain (Deni you're so bad) but couldn't in front of her in-laws

(Just kidding, have tea)

"Bas Daniyal, bohot ho gya." Understanding Shifa's nervousness Mr Kazmi kinda scolded his son who rolled his eyes.

(Enough Daniyal)

"Now happy? See baba is scolding me because of you." Shifa was confused how to deal with it. But Mrs and Mr Kazmi glared at his son.

"Shifa aap preshan na ho, agar Daniyal aapko pareshan krein to main hu na. Mujhe bata dena aap. Theek hai na?" Mrs Kazmi assured her and she nodded with a small smile but Daniyal was not in mood to stop teasing his wife.

(Shifa, if Daniyal ever trouble you, don't hesitate to tell me, I'll handle him. Okay?)

"Shifa aap meri shikayat krogi ammi se? Abhi to ek din bhi nhi hua abhi se shikayate shuru kar di? Wese aapse aesi ummed nhi thi." Daniyal was sounding serious which dries up Shifa's blood, she felt her hands started shaking because of fear.

(Shifa will you do my complaints? It hasn't even been a day yet. Well, there was no such hope from you)

"Nhi Deni, mera wo matlab nhi tha... I... I'm sorry... I was..." The nervous girl muttered. She didn't want to do anything which could create problems and in order to define her intentions she was trying to find out some words but unfortunately couldn't.

(No Deni, I don't mean that...)

"Aap Kyu bachhi ko pareshan kar rahe hain Daniyal?" Mr Kazmi glared his only son whose drama was not hidden from his parents. Shifa suddenly looked at her husband who was smiling now, her heart come back to ease and lips turned into an upward curve.

(Wht are you bothering her Daniyal?)

"Shifa, have your breakfast." She nodded on Mrs Kazmi's instruction and lift the glass of juice but didn't find courage to pick a sandwich. "Shifa," Daniyal's call force her to look up immediately, "Ji Deni?" Without any intentions she call him by a sweet name.

"Take a sandwich." Lifting the plate towards her Daniyal demanded. How he always understand what I'm thinking? She asked herself and Daniyal smirked in his thoughts.

Idiot girl is only seeing the plate of sandwiches but not taking one.

"Thanks." She muttered while extending a hand ahead but before picking the sandwich her hand accidentally throw the cup of tea making it spill all over the table.

"Oh no..." Shifa muttered and looked at everyone, if Anwar would be there she was being scolded hard for being careless, and this thing scared her. "I'm sorry ammi... I'll clean it" she stood up in a hurry but stopped by Mrs Kazmi. "Koi baat nhi Shifa... Aap beth jaiye." She called the maid to clean up the mess but it left a good amount of embarrassment in Shifa.

(It's okay Shifa, sit down)

"Khatija, Shifa ki plate khali hai kuch to dijiye unhe." Mr kazmi noticed that but Shifa shook her head, she was already full with embarrassment so there was no space for breakfast.

(Khatija, give Shifa something to eat)

"No thanks Ammi Baba... I guess I should leave now, otherwise I'll be late for college." Shifa stood up and the old couple nodded.

"Allah Hafiz baba, remember me in dua." Standing in front of Mr Kazmi she greeted him with respect, while her head was bowed a little bit. This was a small gesture of respect but Mr Kazmi's heart was swelled up with pride. "Allah aapko kamyabi ata farmaye, Shaad o abaad rahiye," patting Shifa's head he was ready to empty the treasure of his blessings in a single moment after witnessing his daughter-in-law in such mannerism but Shifa was in hurry so she Shift herself in front of her mother-in-law.

(May Allah bless you with success, happiness and prosperity.)

"Ammi, I'm going. Please do pray for me, it's an important day for me."

"Ab to esa lagta hai jese aap dono ki khushiyon ki dua maangne ke alawa mere paas koi aur maqsad hi nhi hai." Looking at Daniyal and Shifa, Mrs Kazmi smiled, she was actually over the moon after witnessing her son already got married. After these sweet words Shifa smiled.

(It seems now I don't have any work to do besides praying for you two.)

'Allah paak, have you made such nice people too?' She questioned her lord in the heart but forget that she also an example of such people. A gem in the form of human.

Daniyal wasn't expecting anything like this from Shifa, unknowingly her smiled more than before and felt happy to see this satisfaction on his parents' face. What else he wanted from this marriage other than putting a smile to the pairs of those old lips?

"Don't go empty stomach, at least finish this juice." Mrs Kazmi instructed and Shifa lift the glass, and without intention of any further damage she placed the empty glass on the table but while turning back in a hurry she hit the it by mistake and very next moment everyone heard a loud voice of glass shattering. And Shifa's pale face was sightable.

Daniyal wasn't expecting anything like this too, he smack his forehead and Shifa looked at him. "I.. I'm sorry." She muttered and looked at Mrs and Mr Kazmi. "I am really sorry ammi..." Shifa apologise to her mother-in-law who was looking at the small glass pieces scattered all around.

Meri zindagi me kuch theek nhi hi sakta,
(Nothing can be fine in my life) she cursed herself and looked at Daniyal, she was expecting a few words of relief but he stay silent.

"Koi baat nahi beta, aap college jaiye." Mr Kamzi assured Shifa that it wasn't a big deal but the senior lady's silence scared Shifa.

(No problem, you go to college.)

"I'm sorry ammi." Shifa was looking athe dye of crying, before Mrs Kazmi could say anything about this Daniyal stood up from his place.

"Come on Shifa, Meri ammi itni zalim saas bhi nhi hain ki ek glass tutne par aapko dante, hai na ammi?" Daniyal assured his wife and asked the last part to his mother, she just nod her head in respond and order maid to clean the broker pieces of glass.

(Come on Shifa, my ammi is not a cruel mother-in-law who would scold you just because you broke a glass. Isn't it ammi?)

"Shifa, you should leave now." Mr Kazmi instructed and Daniyal picked his keys from the table. "Let's go." He gestured Shifa to follow himself and she silently did so.

"Deni." When they were about to step out from the home she called him in a hushed tone

"Ji?"

"Is ammi angry with me?" She voiced her doubt but Daniyal shook his head. "No. Not possible"

"Then why she's so silent?" Shifa was about to cry when Daniyal open the car door for her, she silently hopped in and secured herself.

"Don't overthink." Daniyal told her with a smile but poor girl was not feeling good. "Shifa." The silence was disturbed by the small call and she finally looked up leaving all the thoughts. "Ji Deni?"

"It wasn't a big deal."

"First impression is the last impression and..." Shifa stopped in between while her eyes filled with water. "First impression is not the last impression. We understand people with passing time, first impression is just an assumption about a person. You have pretty much time to make your good impression. So don't worry." Without looking at her he told those words which were enough to vanish wetness from Shifa's eyes. She looked away but this guy gain one more point of respect in her eyes. How do you hold my scattered self Deni? She asked in her heart, and her eyes reflect an ocean of emotions but he didn't bother to find its dept and keep driving.

<><><><>

Wearing white coats everyone was waiting for their turn to do practical and discussing about the same but a girl was lost somewhere else. A smile was not leaving her lips and eyes were shining with satisfaction and joy; it was the result of only one sentence that her husband said when she was about to jump out from the car, his words and expressions were so powerful turned her heart at ease.

Do you know what Shifa, you look pretty with a smile not with these tears.

Not it seems difficult for her to stay sad.

"Shifa." A voice grabbed her attention and she looked at the source, "Good morning Ma'am." With a smile she show her fine attribute to her teacher.

"We're starting with you." She nod her head without any kind of surprised expressions as she already knew it would going to happen because of Anwar's request.

She was preparing herself for the practical when her mobile beeped and a big smile crept to her lips when find out her husband's text.

All the best, and please...
Test tube na tood dena.
(Don't break the test tube.)

She could imagine Daniyal smiling in his mischievous style which was enough to play with the string of her heart, resulting her cheeks turn pink but soon, "Shifa, focus on work." A small amount of scolding and she put the mobile aside while mumbling "Pardon." and started her work. Her smile grew up even more when noticed the substitute of her lab coat.

On the other hand, resting his back with the car Daniyal was standing in the college premises waiting for his wife to rejoin him soon but opposite to expectation someone else come near him.

"Jiju..." Daniyal smiled wholeheartedly after witnessing his sale saheba and pushed his mobile back in the pocket.

"Hello my dear Jiju"

"Waalekum as salam" Daniyal grinned to get a sharp glare from Afifa

"Aap sudhrenge nhi na?"

(Won't you mend your ways?)

"Irada to nhi hai"

(Not much interested)

"Agar aap nhi sudhre to main aapse kabhi baat nhi krungi." She huffed but Daniyal adjusted his specs like a smart move.

(I won't talk to you ever if you won't mend your ways.)

"That's too good to know." Afifa's face was sightable, she glared at Daniyal but looked here and there.

"Aapki biwi kaha hain? Wese wife ko urdu mein kya bolte hain? Mene suna hai aapki urdu bohot achhi hai."

(Where is your wife? By the way, what do we call a wife in urdu? I've listened that your urdu is good.)

"Khair, nacheez ki urdu zyada umda to nhi hai lekin kalaam karne ke liye jitne pesh-e-zarurat hai utni aati hai," Daniyal was expecting a shocked face of Afifa but he shouldn't forget, She was Afifa not Shifa whom he could trick easily with his words. She rolled her eyes before staring at Daniyal with a duh face.

(Well, not so well but I can speak as much urdu as required to hold a conversation )

"See Mr Daniyal Kazmi aka my dear jiju, mere saamne to ye urdu jhaadne ki zarurat nhi hai, main bhi gujrat se hu, agar abhi Gujrati bolni shuru kar di to aap apna sar khujate huye nazar ayenge. To aapke liye behtar hoga ki jitna puchha gya hai utna hi bataiye."

(See Mr Daniyal Kazmi aka my dear jiju, Don't show off your urdu in front of me, I belongs go Gujrat so if I started talking in Gujrati you'll be hitting your head somewhere on the wall. Just tell me what do we call a wife in urdu!)

Daniyal was shocked. He wasn't expecting such reply from Shifa's best friend. He wondered how they both become best friend, on one hand Shifa was easy to fooled by by on the other hand this girl knows how to tackle different situation. Shifa was silent but Afifa was a babbling queen in short both were opposite.

"Hmm? What do we call wife in urdu?" Asked Afifa rightfully and Daniyal nodded as he remembered to tell her what she wanted to know.

"Zooja, shareek-e-hayaat or Ahliya... and sometimes we can use khatoon-e-khana or begam too" Daniyal told synonymous for wife and Afifa gulped, she wasn't expecting so many words, deep down she admired Daniyal's urdu but didn't show up. 

"Oh okay. So where is your shareek-e-hayaat?" She asked and Daniyal felt a jolt in his heart. The words Shareek-e-hayaat means life partner and he never thought to make anyone his shareek-e-hayaat other than Adeena. But time and destiny played well with his heart.

"Meri shareek-e-hayaat..." He smiled while trying to force his heart to accept the reality. "Here is she" he gestured towards Shifa who was coming with a big grin on her face. "How was your practical?" He asked but Shifa's smile answered mote than her words.

"How are you? I'm missing you, I was dying to meet you." Afifa babbled while hugging her best friend. It wasn't a gentle hug but a bone crushing one.

"Ewww.... Stay away... We met just last night. Don't overact" forcefully breaking the hug Shifa rolled her eyes. "Yesterday I met Miss Shifa but now I'm meeting Mrs Shifa Daniyal Kazmi," Shifa's heart beat in a different rhythm after listening her name associated with Daniyal's, she looked at him with nervousness and found same uneasy feeling in his eyes.

"Shut up," She pushed away Afifa's arm in a friendly manner and dropped that topic very easily. "Shifa, guests are already arrived at home." Daniyal informed and Shifa slowly nod her head, she was feeling nervous to face new faces but she had to do so.

"We are also coming to your home." Afifa grinned and the newly wed couple turned to go but stopped by a call. "Wait wait wait"

"Now what?" Asked Daniyal and Shifa in unison.

"Ek photo to banta hai." Afifa being Afifa demanded, Shifa and Daniyal thought she would take a selfies with them but... "Come together," they both looked at each other and faked a nervous smile while shifting closer to each other but there was still one hand distance between them.

"Areey... Come closer na." On additional demand they both decrease the distance between them but Afifa was not satisfied at all. "You both are lallus (idiots)" with this compliment she pulled Shifa closer to Daniyal and forcefully placed her hand on his chest, they both were shocked but Afifa glared at Daniyal, "what are you waiting for? Aapki hi biwi hai, put your arm on her waist." Shifa took a step back they both looked at each other.

(She is your wife only)

"Please Affo," Shifa slightly glared at her while gritting her teeth and mumbling et name but does she had power to stop Miss Afifa?

"You both are behaving as if you're not husband wife but strangers. Come on." Scolding them Afifa pulled Shifa closer to Daniyal, placing her hand on his chest she ordered Daniyal to put his band on Shifa's waist, "look at each other," they were helpless to obey her but unable to smile. Daniyal held his hand just an inch away from his wife's waist to show in the photo.

"Smile guys... It's not a punishment." Afifa glared at them. "Has do Shifa, warna aapki dost hume ese hi khada rakhegi pura din." Daniyal whispered and showed up a big yet well pretended grin but Shifa's feelings were real, she was feeling her heart beat rapidly growing because of her husband's closeness. She glanced at Daniyal then bowed her gaze down, a beautiful shy smile captured her lips and her hairlock hanged over that naturally blushing cheek. Daniyal was also amazed at this closeness, for the first time he noticed a brown mole on her left cheek.

(Shifa smile, otherwise your friend will keep us standing in the way for the rest of the day.)

"Perfect." They both listened Afifa's voice, Daniyal was fast to move backward as he didn't want to make Shifa uncomfortable.

"Chalein?" He asked in a higher tone and while tucking her hairlock behind the ear  Shifa nod her head without making eye contact with him.

(should we go?)

After weaving their hands towards Afifa they only turned towards the car when Shifa noticed her mobile beeping, it was the same pic sent by her friend which brought a big smile to her face. "Deni, I'm coming just a single second." Informing him she took long steps toward Afifa who was going back to her class. Shifa held her arm from behind and smiled brightly. "I love you, yaar." She hugged her friend to fulfil her unsaid wish but Afifa rolled her eyes. "Say this to your husband."

"I wish, I could."

"Just say it Shifa." Afifa insisted but she shook her head. "Now I want him to love me in the same way and confess it."

"You're unpredictable."

"So as life." Looking at her husband Shifa mumbled with a smile and Afifa pulled her cheek, surprisingly today, it didn't irritate her. "Go now, he's waiting for you." Afifa call off the nonformal meeting making Shifa's head nod but before turning to she looked at Afifa's mobile.

"Ye kon itne messages bhej raha hai?" She asked when realised that Afifa's mobile was ringing after every second.

(Who's texting?) 

"Koi nhi, tu jaa na." She took her leave and Afifa waved her hand while avoiding someone's texts that were beating her heart in a different way.

(No one, you must go now)

"Mohtarma ki baatein ho gyi to chalein?"

(May we go if you're done with your gossip?)

"Ji janab, ijazat hai." She tried to use a few urdu words in order to match Daniyal's style which brought smiles to both faces.

(Yeah, sure)

Hoping in the car Shifa secured herself with the seatbelt when she noticed her mehndi-filled hands, she wanted to show Daniyal the initial of his name but felt hesitant to do so.

"Have this, you're empty. I know." Passing two sandwiches he ordered her before starting driving. He already know she must be hungry so he brought something for her when she was busy with test tubes.

"Aap nhi khayenge, Deni?" She asked as she knew he was also empty but Daniyal gestured towards the steering wheel. How could he eat while driving?

(Won't you eat, Deni?)

Shifa broke a small piece from one sandwich and passed it to him, "have it, Deni," her slow voice was full of hesitation. He grabbed that morsel and Shifa broke a morsel for herself, she gave another morsel to him which he took silently and that's how they both shared their small journey as well as this small treat together.

A simple yet beautiful start to their married life.

<><><>

Kabhi paas aake to kabhi dur jaa ke yu na hume tadpaiye,
Kisi ke intezaar main rooye hain bohot, ab aap aur na rulaiye.

Naaz Jamal

<><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
502K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...
39.3K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...