Sexy Literature ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

Easton heads to a book store where he encounters an arrogant but sexy guy. More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

2

12.1K 271 7
By unconsentingsoul

I sucked it up and got up. Either this man was having a crappy day or is a crappy person in general. Either way, his attitude led to me falling on the floor. 

I got up and began descending the stairs. I reached the checkout line and saw none other than the sexy guy from earlier. 

“Just this?” He asked.

“No, I also want to take that decorative succulent, please.” I rolled my eyes.

“Do you want to join the membership club?” He asked, completely ignoring my sassy remark.

“Is it free?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Yeah.” Is all he said.

“Sure.” I responded. He made me fill out a form to the side while he attended to other people. I handed him my application and he took it and then pulled out a camera.

“Smile.” He said out of nowhere and took my picture.

“Wait a minute! I wasn’t ready!” I pleaded. He ignored me and the small printer began to print a library card.

He chuckled deeply, covering his lips as he looked at my card. I snatched it and looked at the picture. It was my face but I was caught off guard so I was looking at the left instead of the camera. And my hair was a bit messy.

“Can I retake it?” I asked.

“Nah. Here you go, Easton.” He said and handed my book. “Return it in a few days. Or never. Whatever you want.” He then turned and walked away.

I walked out the store, flustered that I met such a sexy guy but an asshole. I didn’t even do anything to him. Just admired him and crashed into him.

I’m getting that succulent.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 16
Ky has been working at a strip club for two years. When he starts a relationship with his boss, he doesn't realise how much his life is about to chan...
181K 2.6K 51
Read to find out. Don't kill me with your harsh words.
1970's • boyxboy By Cait

Historical Fiction

48.2K 1.6K 16
(Finished) In which Max barron , a married man, falls in love with a man he meets at a bar, the two embark on a historic journey as they wait for the...
51.1K 1.2K 17
'Why me?' I cried, feeling the tears stream down my cheeks for what seemed like the millionth time. 'Because I need you', he answered. • • In which...