pinjra khoobsurti ka

נכתב על ידי AsraFathima1

sana's beauty creates trouble in her life. wat happen if sid obsession increases towards Sana. Will he allow... עוד

prologue
❣️ Chapter 1 ❣️
❣️Chapter 2 ❣️
❣️Chapter 4 ❣️
❣️Chapter 5 ❣️
❣️ Chapter 6 ❣️
❣️ Chapter 7 ❣️

❣️Chapter 3 ❣️

397 49 12
נכתב על ידי AsraFathima1

New day New morning.

Sana wokeup soon and went to living room. She saw her mom making breakfast and went to her.

Sana - good morning mumma.

Pammi - good morning baccha. Aaj jaldi uth gayi.

Sana - Haan. Aaj college mein function hai. Toh chief guest ko welcome karne ko kaha hai. Toh issiliye jaldi Jaana padega. Mom mujhe saree pehni hai. Aap pehna dengi.

Pammi - Haan. Tu jaa aur nahake aa phir taiyar hojana theeke.

Sana - theeke.

Sana went to washroom to take shower as she has to leave for college soon to welcome the chief guest. After Taking shower she came out wearing normal dress and went to her mom.

Sana - maa. Chaliye jaldi se saree baandhijiye. Warna Der hojayega.

Pammi - Haan chal.

Pammi helped Sana in wearing saree. She looked beautiful like fairy.

Sana saw herself in mirror and got shocked.

Sana - yeh mein hoon.

Pammi - Haan. Dekh kitni pyari lagrahi hai.

Sana - thank u mumma . Abhi mein chalti hun. Theeke.

Pammi - arey par tune nashta nahi kya.

Sana - mein college mein khalungi pakka.

Pammi - theeke. Sambhal karjana ok.

Sana - ok. Bye.

Sana leaves for her college. In college there was hustle bustle people were roaming. Some were making arrangements, some were practicing dance. Almost all were busy. Sana went inside the college. Peon saw her and went to inform her.

Peon - arey Sana bitiya.

Sana - ji kaka.

Peon - aapko principal mam ne bulaya hai.

Sana - ji theeke. Mein millungi. Thank u 

Peon - ok.

Sana went towards principal room. Some girls were getting jealous on her because they did not get the chance to welcome chief guest. Sana knocked principal door.

Principal - come in

Sana came inside the room  and wished principal mam. Principal asked her to take a sit.

Sana - good morning mam.

Principal  - Good morning Miss Sana. Jaise ki aapko Pata hi hoga ke aap hi chief guest ko welcome karne waali ho. I hope aapne speech taiyar karli hai.

Sana - ji mam.

Principal - abhi kuch hi Der mein chief guest aane waale hain. Toh aap ek kaam kijiye saare preparation dekhlijiye. Ok. All the best.

Sana - thank u mam.

Sana leaves principal room and come out. They were some girls who want to get revenge from her and insult her in front of everyone. They made a plan.

Girl 1 - yaar tujhe Pata hai jahan program honewala hai. Wahan patake rakhe hain.

Girl 2 - kya bolrahi hai.

Girl 1 - Haan yaar. Soch agar woh Patakha jalgaya toh kya hi hoga. Sara function kharab hojayega.

They said in such a way so that Sana hear it. Sana heard this and got panicked.

Sana - oh my God mujhe kuch bhi karke patake ko jalne se rokna padega. Warna saara function kharab hojayega.

Sana ran towards function hall. Both girls hi- fied each other and laughed.

Girl 1 - humara plan kamyab hogaya. Chal chal dekhtein hai yeh karti hai.

Girl 2 - Haan chal.

Both girls ran at back of her. Sana reached the hall and searched for crackers everywhere. But she did not find anywhere. Both girls were seeing her from faraway and smirked at her. Soon the function got started. Everyone started assembling in function hall. Sana got worried.

Sana - sab log aagaye abh kya hoga. Bhagwan ji pls bachalena. Aaj kuch gadbad nahi hona chahiye.

Principal came to hall and called Sana. Sana went to her .

Principal - Miss Sana sab kuch taiyar hai. Chief guest aachuke hain.

Sana - yes mam. Everything is ready.

Principal - good.

Sana went towards the stage and saw all the preparation. It was perfect. She took a sigh of relief.

Sana - hope aaj sab kuch accha ho.

The chief guest arrived with Principal and other staffs. Sana got shocked to see the chief guest. The chief guest was none other than sidhart shukla. He was looking handsome in black blazer. He was looking dashing. All girls were drooling him. Their mouth were hung open. He went up to the stage with stairs with everyone and took a seat in king chair.

Staff called Sana and asked her to make announcement. Sana took the Mike and went in front of everyone to make announcement.

Sana - good morning everyone.

Sid was busy talking with principal. He did not noticed Sana.

Sana - I would like to welcome chief guest with a bouquet. Thank u sir for attending the function. Our hearty welcome to u for attending function.

Sana took a bouquet went towards principal and handed her bouquet. Sid saw her and got mesmerized. He was looking at her without moving his eyesight. Then got alert when Principal stood up and gave him the bouquet with lots of love. Sid accept it with smile. Sana too smiled at him and went back.

Sana - I would like to request our chief guest to give the welcome address.

Sid stood up and came forward to give his address of gathering. Sana handed him Mike and stood behind him. Sid gave his address of gathering and saw sana standing behind him.

Sid - Miss Sana. Pls come here.

Sana - yes sir. Do you need  anything.

Sid - I hope u remember me.

Sana - yeah sir. U were the one who saved me from fire. Thank u so much.

Sid - it's ok. I hope u are fine.

Sana - yeah I am fine.

Sid - I am impressed with ur performance.

Sana - sorry sir. I couldn't understand.

Sid - I asked ur principal about ur Performance. She gave me ur rank card.

Sana - ok . Thank u sir once again. 

Sid - My pleasure. So Miss shehnaaz gill. I would like to welcome u in my industry after ur college. U can join my office for job.

Sana- thank u sir.

Sid - meet u soon. Bye.

Sana - bye.

Sana got happy and worried at the same time by thinking about crackers bursting. The function was going smoothly. Sana went behind the stage. She was feeling severe headache.

Sana - Mera sir itna dard kyun kar raha hai. Dawai le leti hun.

She ignored her headache. She called peon.

Sana - kaka lunch sab kuch taiyar hai na.

Peon - ji betiya.

Sana - theeke. Aap jaa sakte hain.

Sid was searching her. As she was not on stage. She came back to the stage. He smiled and enjoyed the function. Sana headache was getting increased. She felt dizziness and fell down. All got shocked and looked towards her finding her got faint. Sid ran to her and lift her in his arms.

Sid - were is medical.

Principal - sir left side.

Principal guide him the way to medical camp. Sid carried her and went in medical camp and asked the doctor to examine her. Doctor asked him to wait outside. He went outside. After examining doctor came out. Sid saw him and asked her.

Sid - how is she doctor. Is everything good.

Doctor- nothing to worry. She got panicked and I think she has skipped her breakfast. But she is fine.

Sid - thank u sir. Can we meet her.

Doctor - yeah sure.

Sid went inside and saw sana laying unconscious. He sat beside her and caressed her hair.

Sid - jaan. Y are u so weak. Don't worry I will make u mine soon and will take care of u like princess.

Sana got conscious and opened her eyes. He saw sid sitting beside her.

Sana - mein yahan kya kar rahi hun.

Sid - arey leti raho. Kyun uth rahi ho.

Sana - mein theek hoon.

Sid - Haan dikhraha hai kitni theek ho.

Sana - mujhe hua kya hai. Aap bata sakte hain.

Sid - kyun nahi. Tum girgayi thi.

Sana - kya.

Sid - Haan. Don't tell that u skipped ur breakfast.

Sana - Haan.  Aap ne sahi socha.

Sid - what. Are u serious. How can u be so careless.

Sana - excuse me. Aap kyun itna gussa ho rahe ho.

Sid ( in mind )- arey Haan. Mein kyun itna darr raha hun. Kahin isse shak nah hojaye. Aur yeh hai bhi itni hoshiyaar sab kuch samajh jayegi. Waise accha hai mujhe ki  thakleef nahi hogi shaadi ke baad isko manane mein. Yeh hai  bhi samajhdaar.

He came back from his world by hearing her sound.

Sana - kuch puccha hai meine aapse.

Sid - mujhe sab ki fikr hoti hai. Mein sab ke liye aise chinta karta hun jab woh theek nahi hota hai. Samajhgayi ya aur kuch explanation chahiye.

Sana - ji thank u. Aapki help ke liye. Thoda hatenge toh mein jaa sakti hun.

Sid without telling moved and gave her way. She got down and moved from him. Her hair were waving in a air and touched his face. Sid inhaled her aroma and lost in her. Sana was already gone but still he was standing there. Doctor came and saw him lost somewhere and called him by patting his shoulder. Reality hit him back and he got alert.

Doctor - are u OK sir.

Sid - yeah I am fine. Thank u.

Sid moved out from medical camp and went out. He asked his guards to park the car in front of gate. His guard obeyed to his order and parked the car in front of gate. He sat on the car and left the college. On other side Sana reached her house and saw everyone worried.

Sana - mumma kya hua.

Pammi - beta woh aaj teri di ko ladke waale dekhne aarahe hain.

Sana - arey wah yeh toh acchi baat hai. Par aap kyun udaas hai.

Santokh - woh isliye kyunki tumhari di milne se mana kar rahi hai.

Sana - Kab aarahe hain woh log.

Pammi - shaam ko paanch baje aanewale hain.

Sana - koi baat nahi mein manaungi di ko.

Pammi - beta tu Matt ja. Warna tujh par bhadkegi wo.

Sana - koi baat nahi mumma.  Aap shaanth rahiye.

Pammi looks at her dad. Her dad asked her to relax.

Pammi - theeke.

Sana goes to her room and looked at Aarti. She was crying. She went to her and hugged her.

Sana - di kya hua aap roh kyun rahe ho.

Aarti - Sana pls chali jaa yaha  se.

Sana - nahi. Aapko taiyar kare bagair mein nahi jaungi. Chaliye jaldi se fatafat taiyar ho jaiye.

Aarti - tu nahi sunegi na.

Sana - nahi.

Aarti - agar mein maangayi toh tu ladke Waalon ke saamne nahi aayegi . Jab woh mujhe dekhne aayenge. Shart manzoor.

Sana - aap ke liye kuch bhi manzoor hai di. Bas abh jaldi se taiyar ho jayiye.

Aarti goes to get ready. Pammi gets worried.

Pammi - chaliye jaakar dekhtein kya ho raha hai.

Santokh - chalo.

Pammi and santokh stood outside their room  and watched wat is going on between sisters. Aarti was getting ready by Sana. Her parents got happy.

Santokh - meine kaha na humari Sana hi Aarti ko mana sakti hai.

Pammi - ji.

After getting ready Sana gets happy and applies kajal behind Aarti ear. She gets happy tears.

Sana - di aap kitni khubsurat lagrahi ho. Aisa nah ho ke aaj hi aapko woh Pasand karle aur Kal hi aapki shaadi hojaye.

Aarti - tu toh yahi chahti hai na ke mein jaldi se chali jaun yahan se taaki tu chain se saansein le. Hai na.

Sana - nahi di. Meine aise Kab kaha.

Aarti - zyada bholi matt ban theeke. Mein samajhti hoon tu kya soch rahi hai.

Sana keeps quiet but gets hurt hearing Aarti. She turns back and saw her parents standing at door and asked her to not worry. She came to them.

Sana - mumma  di maangayi. Abh toh khush hona.

Pammi - Haan Mera baccha.

Soon the time passes the time was 5o clock groom people arrived. Sana left the house quickly before they see her. Pammi came with Aarti. The groom got mesmerized with her look. The groom people asked Aarti some abt her and fixed the engagement date. Aarti got happy. Pammi and santokh too got relief. After they left santokh called Sana back to house.

Santokh - beta ghar aaja. Ladke waale chale gaye.

Sana - ji papa.

Sana came back house. She went to her mom and dad asked her.

Sana - papa kya hua.

Papa - beta unlogon ne Aarti ko pasand karliya. Sagai parson hai.

Sana - arey wah. Di kahan hai. Mujhe unhe jhappi deni hai.

Santokh - Haan jaa beta. Apne kamre mein hai.

Sana goes to her room. Pammi gets worried.

Pammi - Sana kitni khush hai na.

Santokh - Haan.

Pammi - meri bacchi ne bohut khuch jhela hai.

Santokh - sab kuch theek hojayega.

Sana saw Aarti and hugged her.

Sana - di. Aapki sagai hone wali hai. Oh my God.

Aarti - sorry Sana. Par tu mere sagai pe nahi aayegi.

Her parents heard and came to her .

Pammi - Aarti Sana teri behen hai.

Sana gets sad and smiled weakly.

Sana - rehne do mumma.  Agar di ki khushi issi mein hai toh koi baat nahi.

Pammi - Sana Aarti toh na samajh hai  tu bhi uska saath de rahi hai.

Santokh - Aarti yeh sab kya hai. Tum hosh mein toh ho.

Aarti - hosh mein hun tabhi toh kehrahi hun papa. Aisa na ho ke sagai mein woh log isko dekh kar Mann badal de.

Santokh - issliye tu apni behen ko sagai mein nahi aanedegi.

Aarti - toh aap kya chahtein hain papa. Phir se Mera rishta toot jaye. Iski wajah se.

Sana - papa jaane dijiye. Koi baat nahi. Agar di yehi chahti hai toh koi baat nahi. Aap sagai ki taiyari shuru kijiye. Di ko mehendi kaun laga raha hai.

Pammi - woh sab Kal hojayga. Pehle sab log khana Khao aur sojao. Bohut raat hogayi hai.

Sana - Haan mummy mujhe bohut bhookh lagrahi hai.

Pammi - theeke.

Pammi arranges dinner in table. Everyone had dinner and went to sleep. Pammi was awake and worried.

Santokh - kya hua. Pareshaan kyun ho.

Pammi - Sana ke liye pareshaan ho rahi hoon. Kahan jayegi woh. Hum kya kahenge sab se.

Santokh - chinta Matt Karo sab theek hojayega. Abhi sojao bohut raat hogayi hai.

Then both slept.

Note

Pls vote

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

354K 27.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.3M 207K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 119K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...