The photographer

Από stories_for_teens81

Y/n is from England but lives with her mom and best friend kaylee in Florida. She got fired because a costume... Περισσότερα

Chapter one: the job

Chapter two: nice to meet you

12 0 0
Από stories_for_teens81

Sabrina's POV

We arrive at y/n's house and Sarah knocks on the door. it opens and I see a girl around mine and Sarah's age open it in sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

"Hi, we're here for y/n." Sarah says and her eyes widen.

"Oh, my god. Your Sabrina carpenter. I-im such a huge fan. Uhm, y/n? I think she's sleeping but you can come in. Please come in." She stutters over her words. she moves so we can all walk in and a lady comes down with a book in her hands.

"Im guessing your y/n's mom. Hi, I'm Sabrina." I say and put my hand out.

She shakes it. "I'm Margot. It's nice to meet you. Kaylee, dear? Go wake y/n." She says. I think Kaylee could be y/n's sister but I don't know.

"Come sit, sweetie." Margot pulls a chair out for me and sits in her own.

A couple minutes later I hear a loud thud followed by laughter. I turn around to see y/n on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Kaylee walks down after her still laughing but helps her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried.

"I'll be grand. It's nice to meet you. In person." She says and I chuckle.

"Nice to meet you too. So are you two sisters, or?" I ask pointing at y/n and Kaylee.

Y/n chuckles. "No, Sabrina. Meet Kaylee, she's my best friend." Y/n explains and I nod.

"Good to meet you, Kaylee." I say.

"Well, come on Kaylee. To the gym." Margot gets up and drags a complaining Kaylee behind her.

"Bye mum." Y/n says as the door closes.

"So who are all of y'all?" Y/n asks and I chuckle standing up.

"Y/n, this is Sarah my sister, my mom Elizabeth, my dad David and Jeffery my manager." I say gesturing to everyone.

Y/n nods. "Nice to meet you all. So, what do we start with?" She stands up as claps.

"Do you have a portfolio or just pictures for us to look at?" Jeffery asks looking around.

"Yeah. It's right upstairs." Y/n answers jogging up the stairs then back down a couple seconds later with a handful of pictures.

"So these are some of my favorite pictures." She lays them spread out all over the table. "I'm also really good at black and white. I just- I don't have them printed." She explains as I pick up one that stood out the most to me.

The picture is of a girl in a flowing princess dress. She looks so happy. She has a confetti cannon in her hand and it's flying all around her. She's not even looking at the camera just around in awe and pure happiness.

"That's my favorite too. Her names Sofia, she suffers from autism but she's still my favorite client too work with." Y/n said as I looked up from the picture. Everyone was siting so I sat down next to y/n.

"She's cute." I say setting it down. "So, why do you do photography? Why did you pick it over everything else?" I smile at y/n waiting for an answer.

She looked down slightly. "My dad... he passed away two years ago and if it wasn't for pictures, I would have nothing to remember him by. But, with pictures I can see how much we look alike. I see his style. I can see what he did. So, I guess that I just wanted to capture moments so others can see what people did or liked or see what they looked like." She explained. I put my hand on hers under the table and she looked at me smiling softly.

"I like how they're all different. Like none of them have the same perspective as the other." Sarah smiles looking at all of the pictures.

"Yeah, uhm... it's like how You see the world compared to how Sabrina sees the world, both different but in the end it's still the same world. When taking pictures I choose to not take them from one way of seeing it but multiple." Y/n explains again. I like the way she talks and explains things. Her choice of words in every sentence was so fascinating.

"So, Sabrina, you still want her?" Jeffery turns to me with a raised eyebrow. In the corner of my eye I sees y/n wipe her sweaty hands off on her ripped skinny jeans.

"Yeah. I mean she's amazing." I said still looking at the pictures. I chuckled looking up and Jeffery stood.

"Well, y/n. I want you to take some headshots of Sabrina. To see how you two work together and then we will decide of that. But you have a good chance." Jeffery says. Y/n stands up and nods.

Y/n puts her hand out so I take it and she pulls me up. She drags me upstairs and into a room. There's cameras and fairy lights and equipment all over.

"Just sit on the bar stool right there." She instructs so obey her. I sit down and pose. "Can you look up slightly?" She asks. I lift my head slightly and look up. She takes a few pictures and looks at her camera. She smiles and looks up at me.

"This is going to be an easy job." She chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, your very photogenic. I mean come look." She says and plugs her camera into the computer.

A couple amazing pictures of me pop up and y/n sits down scrolling through them.

Y/n's POV

I was editing Sabrina's pictures. They didn't need photoshop or anything she looked perfect. I just added some filters for looks. Sabrina was watching everything from over my shoulder.

"Did you hear there's a new ride at Disney world?" Sabrina exclaims

"Is there? I haven't been in a while." I smile spinning in my chair to face Sabrina.

"What?! But it's only the best place on earth. And you live right near it." Sabrina exclaimed

There was a soft knock on the door and I spun around seeing Sarah, Sabrina's sister walk in.

"How's it going?" She walks in and up to Sabrina.

Sabrina smiles brightly. "Great. I mean look." She points at the computer so Sarah looks at it. "Y/n's amazing." She says and I giggle.

"Yeah. These are amazing. You have some talent y/n." Sarah clicks through the photos and nods.

"Thanks, but i didn't even do anything. It was all Sabrina." I smile and Sabrina shakes her head.

"So, are you ready to go. We've got to get to the hotel soon." Sarah looks a Sabrina.

"Yeah I'll be down in a second." Sarah walks out and Sabrina smiles turning to face me.

"You should come with us to Disney land tomorrow. I mean we should get to know each other so..." Sabrina shrugs.

"Uhm sure yeah. Can Kaylee come if she stays here mum will make her go to the gym." I chuckle.

"Yeah of course. I'll be here to pick you up at 8." She wraps her arms around you which catches you off guard but you hug her back "See you tomorrow." She runs out of the room and I follow her.

"It was so nice meeting you y/n." Sarah says smiling as she leaves with everyone behind her.

"Bye." I say waving and they drive off as I close the door and go make dinner.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...