EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 56

367 30 8
By RitikaBisht

Kavin comes in his room and see baba still sleeping..
.he go washroom and finish his morning chores and get ready...

rahul and dev enter in room...after morning greeting they all comes out...breakfast is ready...

Purvi is not here...baba ask about her...sona bhabhi tell him that she help aditya to get ready for school...she tell him that he is very attach with her...when she is here...aditya not allow anyone to do his work...he always call her for his all work...they all sit on table...

Purvi comes with holding aditya finger...he is telling her a some kind of never ending story and she hear it like most important work...both join everyone on table...

Purvi go first and touch baba feet and he peak on her forehead...

she said everyone hello...she just look once kavin and lower her gaze...blush crept her face...she avoid eye contact with him...

Rahul catch her hesitation...he soon understand that both love bird spend some lovely time with each other...last night after leaving Kavin alone there...he is a bit worry...he is not sure that Kavin can handle that hurricane or not...after some time he come back to see but find deserted pool area...he sigh relieve...knowing this fact that Kavin succeed to calm her down...

In morning see purvi hesitation and avoid eye contact with kavin...make him realize that his plan to involve kavin is worked...he clear his throat and tease purvi..

Rahul: waisay...aaj ki subah bari khushgawaar hay...hai na purvi ...kal raat toh mujhe bohat acchi neend aai...wah kiya baat hay...subah subah itna fresh utha hoon na...ki bas mat pooch...he pass naughty smile to purvi first and wink Kavin...

Kavin hide his smile and busy having breakfast.

Purvi annoying and give rahul a hard glare...and said: kyun raat neha ne aa kar lullaby sunnai thi...jo bohat acchi neendh aai.

Rahul: (chuckle)  nahi, actually swimming kay baad garam pani say nahane ka maza hi kuch aur hay...bari acchi neendh Aati hay..

.kyun purvi...he again look her with naughty smile.
Purvi want to kill him...his nonsense talk get attention to Sona bhabhi and dev bhayya...who look rahul enquiringly and want him to explain...what he said?

Purvi without thinking said instantly... haan, tum ko toh garam nahi cold water say bath laine ki zarrorat thi..

Rahul laugh with open his heart and said:  nahi my dear, you are wrong mujhe nahi bulkay...kissi aur ko zarror thande pani ki zarrorat pari hogi tum ko ...swimming suit main (he whisper this part...only kavin hear it...because he sit next to rahul.)...dekhne kay baad... he winks Kavin again and this time Kavin smile on his guess and look purvi...who become red...due to shyness plus angriness...she scold in mind to say such thing without thinking...

rahul aim is complete and he start having his breakfast seriously like most important work..

other side purvi blood boiling to get revenge...but for time been she just ignore and divert her attention on kids...but don't forget to throw An angry look on rahul...who full aware of her gaze on him.

After break fast...kavi give final touches to go hospital...everything ready...they leave house nearly 10 am.

she instruct maid to put the luggage in boot and soon they ready to go hospital...

Dev and rahul leave house before...kids go to school and son bhabhi busy with house chores...give kavi and baba to good wishes...bhabhi goes inside and kavi way to go hospital.

This is the first time Kavin n look purvi drive...her car environment warm and fragrant...her drive very smooth and stable...

In. Hospital

Rohan comes with male nurse and wheel chair...and they all going inside with him..

Kavi wait and sit there while rohan take charge and get baba ready for some important test.

Whole day pass soon...in afternoon...Sona bhabhi comes with lunch...they have lunch together...after that she go back to home and Kavin sit there give company to baba
At night time nobody allow to live in hospital with patient...they just about to say bye to baba when rohan enter and tell them that baba have operation tomorrow early in the morning...baba a bit confuse but after rohan explanation he calm down...
Rohan gives some instruction to kavi and let them go home...while he instruct the other hospital staff.

Kavi comes home...whole time purvi drive with preoccupied her thought...a

Kavin is also tangles with his thought what happen tomorrow?

Dev, rahul and sona bhabhi try to cheer them up but they know it's very difficult time for them...this is very heavy night...

Kavi heart feel load and sinking deep...they have just some bites and excuse them self to go their rooms...others not stopping them they know they need some time alone with their own.

Rahul comes in kavin room and said: Kavin , I want to say you something.

Kavin: haan bolo kiya baat hay.

Rahul: Kavin, you don't thing that you both need to be together this time...I suggest you...go and spend this difficult night with purvi...
I know her she can't sleep whole night...like you...so...it's better both of you stay together.

Kavin: no, rahul it's not look good...yesterday she depress but today it's ok she manage herself.

Rahul: oh, come on Kavin...I am telling you...this is our decision...dev bhayya and bhabhi also think that you need to be stay together...it's give both of you strength and power...

tomorrow what happen we don't know but at least you ready to face any good and bad thing...we don't mind to see you spend time with each other...you deserve this...you are soul mate...not just ordinary boy friend and girl friend...go( he push him)

Ja purvi need you...you are her strength...she is suffering a lot...she was alone bearing that sorrow but this time she need you...you are mature...you have power to deal with her...
she gives you her rights...we don't mind it...this is difficult time for both of you...so, share this with each other...rahul explain Kavin  everything in detail and pull his hand saying...come, I drop you there where she is...but wear something warm...he pull his warm, Heavy and big jacket.

Kavin amaze why this jacket but soon he got his answer when he saw rahul going out...he take Kavin back side of house...and point his finger to one side...he show the way and return to go back.

Rahul: kavin, we all pray for uncle operation...you have to faith on god...and try to tell her as well...go, god bless you...see you in the morning...he left him alone.

Purvii sitting on it...she folded her legs...join her knee...against her chest and place her face on it...she focus on floor...mindlessly...completely lost...wearing her night pink pj...without wearing any warm sweater or coat.

Kavin  reach there and sit next to her...purvi not give any response to him... Kavin spread his hand around her shoulder...

Purvi move near him without breaking her trance and rest head on his shoulder... Kavin feel her body cold...he open his jacket zip and envelop her...in one side of his jacket...although one poll heater on there but purvi feel warm under his jacket...against his body...she nuzzle to more near him...that big, heavy and warm jacket enough for both of them...

Purvi slender body easily adjust in it...

Both sitting like this for long time...without utter any word...just feel each other presence...feel silent atmosphere...that closeness give both of them...solace, strength, power to face the fact, ready them for everything...tight grip and tight hold to each other...telling them they are not alone...they are ready to face anything together...

Purvi: said after a long time: kavin ek baat kahoon.

Kavin: hhmmm...kaho...kiya baat hay.

Purvi: log kahtay hain kay jodriyan...opper asmaan main banti hain...aur yahaan duniya main khudgod un ko milwa daita hay...(she chuckle and continue)...I can't believe all of this before...(she look him with smile)...I met you...(she take deep sigh and continue)...Kavin ...pehli nazar main hi mujhe aisa laga ki tum hi mere soul mate ho...main nay apnay aap ko bohat daanta tha...magar uss kay baad jaissay jaissay mujhay aur doosray link miltay gay...main is haqeeqat ko jaan gai kay...waqai humari Jodi toh wahaan banni hui hay...(she point on sky) bas ab dekhna yeah hay kay yahaan kab banti hay...Miss roshini ka saath toh bas itna hi tha...tumharay liay...she stop thinking some. Then kavin continue...

Kavin: haan...tum theek kah rahi ho...roshini meri zindagi main bohat kum arsay rahi...lekin uss nay mujhay piyar karna sikhaya...uss nay uss kum waqt main bhi mujhay humesha khushiyan hi de thi...(then he pause and continue).....but believe me purvi...(he bend his head and look purvi eyes)...I never feel this much of love towards her...maybe she love me but I always give her respect...and love ..that's it.

Purvi cut him short and ask: aur main...mujh say to tum nafrat kartay thay...hay na...tubhi tum nay mujhay team say nikaal bhi diya tha...pata hay baray papa bohat naraz huay thay mujh par...tumhari side latay huay kaha tha kay agar tum nay mujhay dobara nikala toh woh mujhay team join karnay ki permission nahi day gay...magar uss kay baad... slowly, I feel your behaviour is change... as I you show my efficiency...my work and use my contact to help you solving case...maybe that's why you change...

Kavin: nahi, first time I realise you when you shake hand with me...in very first place...after that I get scared of my feeling to see you near me...I feel strange emotion towards you...I never think that after roshini death I feel same passion and emotion for anybody else but it's true...

Purvi look him stunned...her lips parted with shock hearing...that kharoos start feeling her in first meeting...

Kavin smile to see her shock...he bend near to her lips and kiss on softly...she close her lips and lower her lashes...

Kavin continue saying:   haan, I am scared...I try to hide my feeling and try to away you but as you know I done many think but at last I have to admit this that I really love you...when I admit this my heart is fill with joy...I wait to confess you...in between some more things open on me...last nail is your and baba connection...when I meet baba...he ask me and request me to fulfill his only one wish...and this time I want to do it...because I never fulfill his wish before...without asking I give him my acceptance...but

when he tell me his wish to make you his daughter in law...my heart full with joy and happiness... kyun kay main bhi toh yahi cahata tha...

Purvi: hhmm...kavin iss ka matlab hay kay sab theek kahtay hain jodhi asmaan par banti hain magar un ka Milan zameen par hota hay...

Kavin : haan, I agree with this theory.

Purvi: Kavin ek baat dil main aai hay kahoon...kavin kiss on her cheeks and said: ek nahi das baatain kaho...I am eagerly waiting to listening you...my sweetheart.

Purvi : tum mujhko chodh kr toh nhi jaoge na .Kavin  hug her tight...he kiss her again...but this time his target is her moist, luscious pink lips...she give him response in full...her response make him more on and on...they both forgetting everything just remember that...they have surely some connection between them...they made for each other...comm sir, rahul, baba...everyone comments echo in Kavin ears and he admit this truth...so, without further delay he have to make her a part of his life...

He shift his kisses from lips to her neck...around her collar bone and deep in front neck...she feel relax under his touch...keeping herself in his jacket...she want to gain her power to face the fact...face the world...she allow him to drain her...to taste her...to caressing her...but kavin know where and when he have to stop...and he stop himself to go more further...she hands encircle around his neck to keep him close...she showing protest him...why he stop?

But kavin saying nothing just remove jacket for her side and scoop her in his arms...he walk through her room...make her lay down on bed...lock the door and dim the light...

when he join her on bed...she quickly comes to his side...encircle her arms around his neck...she is the first one who start kissing and her kiss ignited Kavin ...make him to give her response...both kissing passionately, mindlessly..

Purvi back place on bed and he cover her whole body...with his...nibbling her lips...tasting inside her...both tongue make shiver in those body...

Kavin hand caressing her body...purvi pin on bed by pressing his body... Sensation feeling increase...soon, they are the edge of emotion...emotion who takes them in height of relaxation...

Suddenly, Kavin back off and taking deep breath to calm down himself...he leave her but just stop by her...

Purvi said with heavy breathing...kavin,don't go like this please I want you...don't do this to me...she is pleading.

Kavin just free his hand from her hold...leave her behind and go to washroom...wash face with cold water and come back...

Purvi hide her face in pillow...he sit next to her...make her sit...cup her face and said.

Kavin: purvi, you are my life...I want you complete...I want you to be mine...I make love with you but not in this way...I want my first love making memorable...for me...for you...not just like this...we have to control our self...we are soul mate not lusty people...we want to do love each other with same passion and emotion not just play with bodies and leave...no, we make love with our full emotion and respect...with enjoyment and happiness...you understand purvi...he bend and look in her eyes.

Purvi agree with him and her head bow in front of him...said :Kavin, you are truly my well-wisher...you are right I have to control on my emotion... and wait until we tie a knot and tied up in one relation...I am sorry kavin...I can't hold my emotion and..

Kavin cut her short and hug her...he pat her back and make her to laying on bed...she rest her head on his chest and his both hand holding her waist...carefully and protect fully...both talking in slow voice and then drift to sleep.

Ufff kaisa lga btana zarurr

Precap: operation time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.9K 38
a new Kavi story
9.7K 465 11
A fanfiction on kavi and ishyant
3.9K 216 15
One Sided love story of Purvi.
41.2K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker