ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ | ᴍʜᴀ | ᴄᴇ...

De beevibescc

[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the n... Mai multe

~ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ~
~ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ~
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ
REWRITE
REWRITE!! update pt.1
REWRITE!! update pt.2
REWRITE update pt 3

~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ~

1.2K 39 15
De beevibescc

The next morning Katsuki was rudely woken up by his mother dragging him out of bed. Literally. Mitsuki threw off his covers, grabbed Katsuki by the ankles and pulled him off his bed.

Katsuki groaned rubbed his eyes. "Damn woman! I'm up!" Katsuki snapped. "Get up! We're gonna miss our flight if you sleep any longer!" Mitsuki yelled before making her way out of her sons room, closing the door behind her.

Katsuki sighed and slowly got up from the floor. Once Katsuki was up and had a sense of balance once more, he made his way over to his closet and grabbed his clothes for the day before heading into his bathroom that was attached to his bedroom to take a quick shower.

After Katsuki had gotten out of the shower, brushed his teeth and hair, he emerged from the bathroom in his day clothes.

Katsuki wore a baggy black, shortsleeved tee-shirt with a long-sleeved, black and white striped shirt underneath, dark navy high-rise ripped jeans and a black belt holding the jeans up with his shirt tucked into his pants. Katsuki was also sporting a pair of black converse.

Katsuki grabbed his phone, charger, and anything else he needed last minute before stuffing them in his duffel bag, minus his phone which he stuffed in his back pockets.

Katsuki grabbed his suitcase and swung his duffle bag over his shoulder before heading downstairs to meet his parents at the front door. Once Katsuki made it to the front door, his parents started heading out the door and loading up the car with their suitcases and bags before getting in and heading to the airport.

They made it there 15 minutes before boarding so they grabbed some coffee from the coffee shop inside the airport. When they finally got their coffee's, the went to the boarding terminal and boarded the plain.

The Bakugou's had first class tickets and there was no body else in first class on this flight so Masaru and Mistsuki got to sit together while Katsuki got to sit by himself, much to his enjoyment.

Katsuki put in his headphones, choosing a song from a playlist he liked before the plane started it's ascent. Once the plane was in the air, Katsuki leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. He was tired from staying up so late last night. While Katsuki's music kept playing, it just became background noise to him as he drifted off to sleep.

Izuku woke up 9 AM. When Izuku woke up, the first thing he did was check his phone. When he opened his phone and saw the text message from Katsuki saying, "We'll be landing at 11:00! Can't wait to see you ;)" Izuku jumped out of bed instantly. Today was the day he got to see Katsuki again! And better yet, they're landing an hour before planned!

Izuku ran to the bathroom attached to his room and started a shower. Once he was done, he emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his waist and in his hands which was drying his damp hair.

Izuku made his way over to the closet and picked out an outfit for the day. He decided on some black cargo pants, a baby blue hoodie with white accents, and some white Airwalks.

Once Izuku was dressed, he grabbed his phone and ran downstairs to the front door where he kept his keys hanging on the wall. Hisashi was going to meet Izuku at the airport to welcome the Bakugou's. Hisashi had to leave before hand to pickup breakfast for the five of them.

Izuku grabbed his keys from off the hook and stepped out of the house, locking the door behind him. Izuku ran down the path from the house to the driveway. He had called a driver earlier to drive him to the airport.

Since Izuku was a famous celebrity by now, he had to have at least one bodyguard with him if he didn't have a disguise on. And since Izuku and his father were also rich, that meant they had people working for them to drive them places and everything.

Once Izuku made it to the car, his guard opened the door for him which Izuku nodded in thanks.

"Where to, Sir?" The driver asked after Izuku was buckled into the backseat.

"The airport, please! Katsuki and his parents are arriving within the hour!" Izuku said, excitedly. The driver laughed lightly at Izuku's excitement and started the 20 minute drive to the Airport.

Once they made it, the driver dropped Izuku off at the entrance before pulling over to park so he could wait for him and the rest to return.

Izuku walked to Katsuki's designated landing terminal. Izuku's was bouncing on the balls of his feet excitedly. Izuku had already pulled up the hood of his hoodie and put on a black mask to hide his identity the second he arrived at the airport. It wasn't much for a disguise but it'll do. Izuku had forgotten to put on a proper disguise this morning.

Izuku waited for around 30 minutes in front of the loading terminal, snagging a coffee from a nearby coffee shop in the meantime. Hisashi had arrived not too long ago and was standing next to Izuku, waiting patiently for his friends.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the plane landed and Izuku could see Katsuki running down the terminal from the giant window to the runway. Izuku laughed at Katsuki's excitement.

About a minute later, Katsuki came running from the terminal with Izuku meeting him halfway. Izuku jumped into Katsuki's arms, wrapping his legs around Katsuki's waist and shoved his head into the blondes shoulder. Katsuki instantly wrapped his arms underneath Izuku's legs to keep him from falling while also setting his head into the greenette's neck as they spun around a couple times before coming to a stop.

"Oh gosh, I missed you so fucking much, Izu..." Katsuki said, his words muffled as he kept his head in Izuku's shoulder.

"I missed you too, Kacchan..." Izuku said, now hiding his face in Katsuki's hair.

Katsuki moved Izuku's mask down a bit to capture Izuku's lips in a kiss. He moved it just enough so he could kiss Izuku properly but where his face wasn't exactly shown. After about a minute, they broke the kiss and Katsuki sat Izuku down on the ground but kept his arms around the shorter's waist and Izuku kept his arms around Katsuki's shoulders.

While Izuku and Katsuki were having their moment, Masaru and Mitsuki made their way over to Hasashi to steal a hug from him as well.

After about 30 minutes of greeting each other, they made their way to the car. The driver pulled up to the airport entrance and they got into the car. It was basically a limo so everyone could fit in there. Hasashi sat up front with the driver while Masaru and Mitsuki sat next to each other in the back and Izuku and Katsuki sat together on the other side.

Izuku rested his head on Katsuki's shoulder while Katsuki sat his head on top of Izuku's.

Once they made it to the house, Izuku helped Katsuki bring his stuff in and unpack. As Katsuki sat finally finished unpacking, he collapsed onto his bed beside Izuku. Izuku laughed and ran his fingers through Katsuki's hair.

"What're we having for lunch?" Katsuki asked, moving to where his head was resting in Izuku's lap.

"I don't know, ramen take out?" Izuku suggested, continuing to run his fingers gently over Katsuki's scalp. Katsuki took Izuku's hand from his head and intertwined their fingers over his chest.

"Sure. Wanna watch Helluva Boss while we eat? Season two, episode one was just released!" Katsuki said, meeting Izuku's eyes that were now sparkling in excitement.

"Episode one is out!? Why didn't you lead with that!" Izuku yelled, carefully moving Katsuki's head off his lap before jumping off his bed and bounding down the stairs to the kitchen. Katsuki laughed lightly before following after his boyfriend.

For the rest of the day, Katsuki and Izuku watched Helluva boss, Stranger Things, and this show Izuku absolutely loved called LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. Katsuki at first claimed that is was a "childrens show" which earned him a smack upside the head by an angry Izuku with him yelling "NINJAGO IS A MASTERPIECE! It is not a childrens show!"

Now, Izuku was setting up his stream while Katsuki sat on Izuku's king-sized bed, scrolling through his phone. Izuku had the "Starting Soon!" screen on with his most recent song playing to entertain his waiting viewers.

Izuku spun around in his chair, facing Katsuki. He stood up and made his way over to Katsuki where he gently moved Katsuki's hand holding his phone down onto the blondes lap before resting a finger under Katsuki's chin to guide his chin up to make eye-contact with the greenette.

Izuku had a playful glint in his eyes as he smiles brightly. Katsuki smirked playfully, "What're you doing, nerd?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist. "We got a stream to host, we don't have enough time to mess around."

Izuku brushed his hands through Katsuki's spiky yet surprisingly soft hair before resting his hands on the blonde's shoulders. Izuku leaned down and pressed his lips to Katsuki's which Katsuki gladly returned the kiss. The kiss was both loving and playful.

Izuku parted from Katsuki's lips, laughing at Katsuki's small pout. "I have to start the stream. We can cuddle later, how about that?" Katsuki nodded his head rapidly, making Izuku giggle.

Once again, Izuku was back in his chair in front of his computer and was about to change to the
live-cam from the waiting screen. Izuku looked back at Katsuki, making sure he had his hair in a beanie and his face mask on. With Katsuki's go ahead, Izuku started the stream.

The chat came rolling in fast. Izuku laughed at the chats excitement. "HELLOOOO CHAT!!" He yelled into the mic. "Look who I have with me!!" Izuku said, turning his chair to the side so the chat could see Katsuki.

Katsuki walked up to the camera and leaned on the back of Izuku's chair. "Sup, Nerds!" The chat zoomed by yelling "KACCHAN HAS RETURNEDDDDD" and one particular viewer commented "FELLOW VIEWERS, KACCHAN HAS RETURNED WITH THE MILK!!" Making Izuku and Katsuki double over laughing.

They streamed for a little while, deciding to do a Q&A earlier on in the stream. One donation said "(Deku&KacchanSIMP donated $10.00) Question for Kacchan, do you perhaps have a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner?" Izuku and Katsuki looked at each other, silently agreeing that it was the time to tell the viewers.

"I do actually have a boyfriend!" Katsuki says, holding Izuku's hand from under the desk, hidden from the stream's view. Katsuki then pulls Izuku toward him, wrapping his arm around Izuku's shoulders, Izuku leaning into him. "And he's right here!" He says, smirking into the camera.

The chat was going ballistic, making Izuku laugh. "It is true, me and Kacchan are dating! We have been since we were in sixth grade, I think..." Izuku said, rubbing his chin as he thought. "So, about four to five years?"

They kept answering some questions as the stream went on. Once the stream was about to end, they got another donation.

"(DanceTillDawn donated $15.00) KISSSSSS <3"

Izuku and Katsuki looked at each other. Suddenly, Izuku had an idea. With a playful smirk, Izuku pushed his chair away and pulled Katsuki's chair closer before placing himself in Katsuki's lap, facing the blond. Katsuki's eyes widened as Izuku did this.

Izuku set his fingertips to where he was gently pulling Katsuki's mask. Izuku held his hand up toward the camera while he pulled his boyfriends mask down to where it was resting below his chin before pressing his lips against the blondes.

Izuku's hand was placed perfectly in front of the camera to where you could see them kissing but you couldn't see their lips connecting, nor could you see Katsuki's face from the greenette's hand positioning.

Izuku and Katsuki parted, Izuku reaching up and placing Katsuki's mask back onto his face. Izuku lowered his hand from the camera before repositioning himself in Katsuki's lap where he was facing the camera. Katsuki wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist in response to the movement.

The chat was going insane, some people already clipping the moment to save for later, no doubt.

"Well, Chat! We're gonna end the stream here! Bye!!!" Izuku said, hitting the "end stream" button. Izuku leaned back into Katsuki's arms as he sighed. Katsuki pecked Izuku on the cheek, causing the greenette to giggle.

"Well, cats out of the bag now!" Katsuki said, laughing lightly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

95.1K 3K 24
Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, friends, and an overall amazing life. But...
43.7K 1.1K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
270K 8.2K 79
A Deku×OC×Bakugou story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Izuku, everything was perfect; perfect friends, perfect rival (with whom he is in love with), perfect t...
69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...