Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Double Dates and Origins
Dracula the Game Developer
Music 1
Intermission 1
Adrian Wick
Chef Dracula
Intermission 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
Queen of Vengeance
DOOM Eternal
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

Music 2

1.2K 14 5
By Critica1Darling

"Now, this first song we are going to listen to is a song that is... Kind of unknown. At least to the majority of the population" Ace said, tapping on his tablet.

Striga shrugged, "I'm sure a lot of them are. So what is this one about?" She asked.

"Well our first song is called Fall by a fellow named Dotan. This song is essentially about failure, but in the context of the video accompanying it, it will mean something different." Ace explained.

Everyone nodded in understanding as Sypha spoke up, "Many songs have been about tragedy, I believe a few poems even covered such topics."

"Indeed." Isaac agreed.

"Well, let's see what we are dealing with." Adrian said.

Our story begins within the castle. Lisa was walking down the hall until she saw Dracula on top of the stairs. Lisa introduced herself, "My name is Lisa. I am from the village of Lupu. I want to be a doctor."

It cuts to reveal Dracula behind her, looming over her with his left hand lingering over her shoulder, "I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and I do not get many visitors. What have you to trade for my knowledge, Lisa of Lupu?"

Lisa smiled, "Oh I remember this day like it was yesterday." She said as this was the day she found her Count.

Dracula smiled as well as he held her hand. "It's my third favorite memory."

"This must've been when they met." Sypha noted.

Dracula raised an eyebrow at her, "I've known you two minutes, and you offer for me to walk the Earth as an ordinary peasant, while I offer you the knowledge of immortals." He opened his arm out to reveal his laboratory. "The true science."

"They won't be peasants anymore if you teach them. They won't live such short scared lives if they have real medicine. They won't be superstitious if they learn how the world really works." Lisa said with excitement.

Dracula chuckled, "Why should I do that?"

"To make the world better." Lisa replied. "Start with me, and I'll start with you."

Dracula smiled before blowing at her and opened his arm. "I think I might like you."

"Aww, I do love a good romance story." Morana, being a book lover, mostly enjoyed romance stories.

Sypha and Lisa said in unison, "As do I."

VEGA chirps, "Oh, it seems we have a forming book club here."

"We'll see about making activities for them after they get a good night's sleep." Ace said to VEGA.

The song began with an acoustic guitar playing gently at the sight of a painting of Lisa. She wore a red dress with a bouquet of white flowers. Until it dissolved into a painting of Dracula and Lisa, their wedding rings were painted to shine. Then finally, it dissolved into another painting of Dracula with Lisa holding a baby Adrian.

Dotan: Come out while the rain is gone.
Slow down breathing on your own.
And the world keeps spinning around while we're diving in.
And the world is bringing us down, leaving marks on our skin.

Lisa smiled, "Oh I remember those times, and Adrian was so adorable." She says leaning into her husband's arms.

He smiled and leaned against her as well

"Nice voice for a man." Carmilla said.

"Agreed." Lenore nodded.

Greta smiled, looking at the painting before speaking to Adrian, "You were so cute as a babe."

Adrian blushed and looked away.

Sypha and Trevor stifled their laughs.

The screen changed to show Lisa being taken away by the Bishop's men. "Please! Don't do this! Don't make him kill you all! He's come so far!!"

Then it switched to reveal Lisa tied to a stake and being burned. "Don't hurt them! They don't understand! I know it's not your fault, but if you can hear… They don't know what they're doing! Be better than them! Please!" The chorus began with the inclusion of drums.

Dotan: Cold wind beneath our wings
Bracing out till we let it in
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall
Chasing lights of the dying limbs
Change will come if we don't begin
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall

Dracula walked towards the ruins of their small home when he turned around to look at an old woman, "What happened? Where is my wife?"

Lisa caught her breath as she closed her eyes to try and cope with what's about to happen, seeing one's own death is something that should not be seen.

Dracula gripped his armrest once more, cracking it with rage at the sight of his wife burning.

"Fuck..." Trevor said with a whisper while Sypha put her hands to her mouth in shock.

Adrian was silent and stiff as a board. Greta looked sadly at Adrian before wrapping up her hands in his to give him comfort in what they saw.

Carmilla looked at the sight with shock. After their talk, Carmilla began to understand Dracula's rage. To have been burned for something she wasn't. She gripped her arm, feeling the phantom pain of her old master's grip. She began to feel fear. It was something she hadn't felt in a long time.

The song went back to the soft acoustic guitar with drums added as the scene was in Dracula's study. Alucard pleaded to him. "If you loose an army of the Night upon Wallachia, you cannot undo it. And many thousands of people just as innocent as her will suffer and die."

Dracula shouted, "THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS!!! NOT ANYMORE!! Any one of them could have stood up and said 'No, we won't behave like animals anymore!'"

Lisa had tears in her eyes as she looked at her husband. "Never again, never again will you suffer such a thing over me." She says to her husband in a strained yet caring voice.

He looked at her with sadness in his eyes before pressing his forehead against hers.

Dotan: Stone cold by the silver sea.
Ripped out, of this make believe.
And we all keep traveling till the lights kick in.
While we all keep climbing the walls, chasing the marks on our skin.

We cut to Alucard sitting by a campfire with Trevor and Sypha. "My father... He's gone mad. He has to die." Adrian said with a heavy heart.

"It's time for Dracula to stand down and for us to take over." Carmilla said to Hector."

More than a few started to hang their heads down in shame. Especially Hector, Carmilla, and Adrian.

The drums began to roll before the chorus began once more.

Dotan: Cold wind beneath our wings.
Bracing out till we let it in.
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall
Chasing lights of the dying limbs.
Change will come if we don't begin.
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall

The song died down with Godbrand complaining to Dracula, "If you kill all the humans, where does the continuous supply of blood come from? What if you just want to kill all the humans and you don't leave enough for us to keep in camps to feed from?"

Dracula stood up and began walking towards him, "I will not be questioned by you. I have told you how it will be. The humans will die. You will be taken. Care of." Dracula got up in Godbrand's face and growled. "Are you going to continue questioning me? Are you going to fight me, Little Godbrand!?"

Adrain shook his head. "When pushed as you were, Father, I can not find it in me to hate you."

"I appreciate it son." Dracula said.

Carmilla shivered at the burning rage Dracula gave off to that idiot, Godbrand.

Lisa once again grabbed her husband's face and kept his forehead onto hers as she said to him with her eyes closed. "Please my love, if I ever should perish again, please find love again. I can not stand to see you like this."

"Lisa..." Dracula said, "I can't... I can't afford to lose you again. Not after... Everything."

Lisa just softly kisses her husband, "I know, I know." She whispered to Dracula as she herself was fighting back emotions.

He kissed her back once more before closing his eyes to try and keep his sadness in check.

Dotan: Waling winds come sailing in.
Softly as a dusty sea.
Fading out a covering.
Woah oh oh oh oh
Giving world a place in life.
The arctic sunshine in the night.
Falling stars out of the sky.

Godbrand shouts, "The old man has lost his mind! He refuses to drink blood and he's gonna drag us all down with him! We're all going to die! All of us!"

Don't we all Fall...

Adrian appeared at the entrance of Dracula's study. "Father..."

Don't we all Fall...

Dracula spoke, "Son."

Don't we all Fall...

"Your war is over."

"Because you say so?"

Don't we all Fall...

"It ends in the name of my mother."

"It ENDURES in the name of your mother."

Don't we all Fall...

"I told you before, I won't let you do it. I grieve with you, but I won't let you commit genocide."

"You couldn't stop me before."

"I was alone before."

Adrain was crying as Greta had her arms wrapped around her lover, trying to keep him emotionally grounded to earth.

Trevor was confused and somewhat scared by the implications, "Wait... He refused to drink blood? Does that mean... When we fought him, he was weak?"

Sypha said, "The man was damaged, racked with sadness and depression. He wanted to die to be with his wife."

The song began once more with a drum roll before exploding into the chorus.

Dotan: Cold wind beneath our wings
Bracing out till we let it in
Don't we all fall
Don't we all fall
Chasing lights of the dying limbs
Change will come if we don't begin
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall
Don't we all Fall

While the chorus happened, the cast watched the fight between Dracula and the trio. They watched as Dracula scratched Sypha's arm. Trevor ran up to punch him in the face, only for it to not affect him. They attacked some more until Trevor used the Morningstar Whip on him which blew him back to the end of the hallway. It was here that the music became muted as Dracula spoke.

"The Morningstar Whip. Well played, Belmont. But I am no ordinary vampire to be killed by your human magics. I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!"

Striga shook her head, "Even when fighting as a powerful warrior, his moves show a man who just wants to die, but can not do it himself." She says sadly.

Carmilla shivered, realizing she wouldn't have been able to fight him singlehandedly.

Lisa heard his final sentence and knew it wasn't just that he had enough of their fighting. He had enough of all of it. The grief, the anger, the loss.

Lisa threw her arms around her husband holding him close as she said harshly into his ear. "Damn it husband! Don't you do that again! Never again damn it!" She said through tears.

Vlad held her as well and didn't say anything, just listened to her pleas.

The scene cut to Dracula and Alucard fighting each other. Vlad bashed his son's head into the bridge twice before punching him into another room.

Don't we all Fall...

Adrian gripped a stake to which Dracula chuckled, "You mean to stake me?"

"You want me to."

Don't we all Fall...

"You died when my mother died, you know that. This entire catastrophe has been nothing but history's longest suicide note!" He stabbed Dracula's lung, missing his heart.

Don't we all Fall...

Dracula growled as he punched Alucard into a room and was about to attack once more until his eyes widened. "It's your room."

Don't we all Fall...

"Lisa, I'm killing our boy. We painted this room, we... Made these toys... It's our boy, Lisa." Dracula said, the weight of what he had done finally crashing down on him.

Don't we all Fall...

Adrian ripped a piece of the bed post into a stake and limped towards him. Dracula was on the verge of crying as he said, "Your greatest gift to me... And I'm killing him!"

Don't we all Fall...

The song ended with that final sentence and it became silent from there as Dracula looked at his son with blank red eyes. "I must already be dead."

Adrian, nearly crying, pierced Dracula's heart with the stake.

There was not a dry eye in the room as everyone was openly crying, none so hard than the Tepes family as they are now in one large group hug.

The Council of Sisters watched with bloody tears in their eyes as they saw the destruction of a family.

The screen went black before returning to reveal a little inn under a storm with two cloaked figures rushing to get out of the rain. They went inside towards the desk and unveiled themselves. Dracula and Lisa. It then cut to show them laying down on a bed, holding hands before the screen faded to black.

The tears were now replaced with shocked silence as everyone, who wasn't Dracula and his wife, shouted "HOW!?"

"Do you remember when Trevor Belmont defeated Death?" Ace asked.

Those who were there nodded as they remembered the fight. Trevor placed a hand on his right shoulder as he felt a tingle.

"So Death wanted to resurrect Dracula into continuing his killing spree. By forcing his soul and his wife to be trapped in a Rebis." Ace explained to which Dracula's eyes widened.

"No... My servant... Did this to me and my wife!?"

VEGA chirps, "Yes."

Was all he needed as Lisa was the one to explode instead of Dracula, "THAT NO GOOD BASTARD! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL TEAR OUT HIS SOUL! I'LL! I'LL-!"

Adrian was on his feet trying to calm his mother down.

Ace had sweat dripping down his mask as he explained, "So because Trevor defeated Death, it released your souls back into Earth."

Lisa stopped as she looked at Trevor, "You're the reason me and my husband are able to live again?" She asked in a voice of shock.

"I uhh... Yes?" Trevor said before Dracula walked down towards him.

"I wish to thank you, for bringing us back, Belmont."

Trevor was a little shocked as Lisa smiled at him, "I don't know if my husband will agree, but you may consider yourself and miss Sypha, friends of the Tepes family." She says much to a jaw dropped Sypha.

Dracula held his hand out to Trevor, "A truce then, Belmont?"

Trevor was hesitant, but took the outreached hand and nodded, "Yeah, truce." He was clearly still uneasy.

The two shook hands to which Sypha and Adrian breathed a sigh of relief.

VEGA chirps into Ace's ear, "Well this is an interesting development, I shall catalog it into the archives."

Ace nodded, "Yeah. Well with the end of that song, let's move on to the next song. A very classical 80's rock song."

That got everyone's attention as they sat down to try and forget what they saw before, or at least hope this song is better.

"Is it better than that Twisted Sister's song? As hilarious as it was, I wouldn't say it was of my taste." Isaac asked.

"Oh sure. This song was pretty big and made by one of the biggest bands of the 80's. It's called The Trooper by Iron Maiden." Ace explained

Striga's wife, Morana slowly asked, "Iron...Maiden?" Trying to process why a band would name themselves after such a thing.

"I'm with Morana on this one, why the fuck would you name a band after a torture device?" Lenore asked.

"The band got it's name from the film adaptation of a story called The Man in the Iron Mask, as it reminded the bassist, Steve Harris of the Medieval torture device." VEGA explained.

This got a collective "Huh?" As everyone present was trying to wrap their heads around this.

Ace sighed, "We'll get into that later. Let's just start the song."

The song began with an image of Eddie the Head before revealing the band as the iconic energetic riff started.

That was a jolt for everyone, "Talk about a start!" Exclaimed Striga as she wasn't ready for such a hard start to a song.

The song went on for a bit with the signature energetic riff before the lead singer, Bruce Dickinson sang.

Bruce: You'll take my life, but I'll take yours too!
You'll fire your musket, but I'll run you through!
So when you're waiting for the next attack!
You'd better stand, there's no turning back!

"Hmm, another war song." Dracula said.

Striga was intrigued as she listened to the lyrics, it struck accord with her as a warrior. "Host, I must ask if there are bands who cover the topics of war?" She was honestly curious.

However Sypha huffed. "Why would anyone wish to? Yes, the history of war is important but why cover such a dreadful thing?"

"Well to answer Striga's question, yes. There are many bands that cover topics of war. Hell, there's one band known as Sabaton who's whole collection of songs are either specific events during wars or platoons of troops." Ace said before addressing Sypha.

"Sypha, you of all people should know about covering wars. If people forget such things, then how can they try and stop another one from happening? Like your Speaker brethren, you carry knowledge across centuries. What makes these bands who make songs about war any different?"

Syhpa was about to retort when Striga beat her to it. "Will we hear them in the future?"

"I believe we will." Ace answered, 'Afterall, they must learn everything if they hope to save their world.' He said to himself and VEGA

VEGA chirped in agreement as Adrian looked to his father. "Father, when you lead armies, did you also have to do as the lyrics suggest?"

"Not quite with muskets, but we did run our enemies through." Dracula answered his son.

Striga smiled looking at Dracula she asked. "I'd love to share stories of battle with you, your Highness. If you will allow it. One warrior to another."

Dracula looked at her with a nod, "I think that would be very enlightening, Striga of Styria."

The song continued as Bruce sang with the energetic riff and drums continued on. The video revealed the band members playing their respective instruments before showing Bruce waving a British Union flag.

Bruce: The bugle sounds, the charge begins!
But on this battlefield, no one wins!
The smell of acrid smoke and horses' breath!
As I plunge on into certain death, oh, oh….

Striga and Trevor were getting into the song while Striga's wife sighed, "Granted with vampires the battle would change, this just proves how much tactics truly change a battle."

"That reminds me, what war is this song talking about?" Hector asked.

"Well the song is about the Crimean War, more specifically the Charge of the Light Brigade at the Battle of the Balaclava in 1854." Ace answered.

"That explains the energy of this song." Lenore said.

Morana, along with a few other intellectuals, were taking notes.

The song went on a little tangent with it's energetic riff while continuing to show the band mates before Bruce sang once more.

Bruce: The horse, he sweats with fear, we break to run!
The mighty roar of the Russian guns!
And as we race towards the human wall!
The screams of pain as my comrades fall!

Bruce: We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground!
And the Russians fire another round!
We get so near, yet so far away!
We were meant to fight another day, oh, oh!

The audience was enjoying the music now as Adrian was now sitting next to his father and somehow Striga was there as well. "Interesting, do you think they're talking about the disadvantages of muskets?" Adrian asked.

Striga huffed. "Clearly they are talking about their resolve to fight."

"I agree with Striga." Dracula said.

The song then transitioned into a guitar solo with the screen now showing old footage of soldiers on horseback charging into battle. Explosions rocked all over the battlefield. Showing Russian soldiers firing off cannons and muskets.

Striga was glued to the screen as she said. "Calvary will always play a key role on the battlefield, however it is clear with muskets and those…" She looks to VEGA who answered. "Cannons"

Striga nodded, "Cannons, it will cause such units to be phased out."

"True, near the end of World War II, horses stopped being used, so at some point, technology can render something obsolete." Ace replied to her.

VEGA being the positive one adds. "However horses are still used in many other fields, including racing, farming, competition, and many other fields. The state of Kentucky in the United States is known for their love of horses and very good breeds." If one could listen they could swear a very angry voice was heard screaming through the multiverse. "TEXAS IS CALLING BULLSHIT!" Of course none but VEGA and Ace could hear said voice.

Ace sweatdropped from the loud voice. "Oh boy." He muttered

Lisa smiled, "Does this place happen to have stables for us to ride such breeds?" She did enjoy horse riding with her husband.

"Crap, I'll get production started." Ace said before writing it down on his tablet.

VEGA chirped, "While we do not have stables at the moment, we do have a track for which you may drive the fleet of cars, trucks, and many other land based vehicles."

"That might be interesting." Trevor said with intrigue.

Striga nodded along with many others, Even Lisa was grinning. "I bet that car would be better to ride in, instead of what we did inside of it." She says in a sultry voice towards her husband. Of course her son was blushing, while Greta was getting ideas.

Dracula chuckled before flexing his sharp fingers.

"Oh my God, please kill me." Adrian slouched into his seat.

The solo ended with the return of the main riff while the screen switched between shots of the band playing and the battle happening. Bruce then sang his final segments.

Bruce: We get so close, near enough to fight!
When a Russian gets me in his sights!
He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow!
A burst of rounds take my horse below!

Bruce: And as I lay there gazing at the sky!
My body's numb and my throat is dry!
And as I lay forgotten and alone!
Without a tear, I draw my parting groan, oh, oh!

With that, the song ended where it began, with the energetic opening riff before stopping with a view of the British flag blowing in the wind amidst the bodies laid about.

Everyone just stared at the total carnage as Lisa whispered out, "Oh my God.'' With her hands covering her mouth, while Greta's glass falls from her hand and almost shatters as it hits the ground below.

Striga and Trevor lowered their heads in respect.

"Such as the price of war. What was the cause of this war?" Isaac asked.

VEGA chirped as he explained, "The Crimean War was a military conflict fought from October 1853 to February 1856, The immediate cause of the war involved the rights of Christian minorities in Palestine (then part of the Ottoman Empire) with the French promoting the rights of Roman Catholics, and Russia promoting those of the Eastern Orthodox Church."

"Religious reasons..." Sypha said with a breathless voice.

VEGA said sadly. "I am afraid so however, that would change come the first world war in 1914, but that is a viewing for another day as the last song. Involves two specific people in the audience."

"Oh yeah, something about a man finding love and fighting for it?" Morana asked.

VEGA, to answer her question, shined a spotlight on Greta and Adrian. "Yes, in fact it's about how our favorite hybrid found the reincarnation of Greta years later and did all he could to win her heart." Lisa was letting out happy mother noises as she clapped her hands fast.

Dracula looked at his son with an amused smirk.

Adrian wanted to shrink into his seat in embarrassment.

Trevor was fighting to make a joke, however Greta was smiling as she plants a kiss on her lovers cheek. "You're too good for me, but I guess I have to put up with you." She giggles before cuddling up to him.

Morana and Lenore couldn't help but squeal at the sight of love happening.

The screen came to life as music could be heard.

The sounds of violins could be heard as a spotlight shined on said instrument, until it cuts to a case holding the violin with a large 'A' on it, said case was roughed up abit before finally cutting to it being carried on someone back who has rather large fluffed up blonde hair.

Lisa smiled as she swayed abit, "The music is good, the way the strings are handled is great."

Carmilla nodded as well. "Who is this we're following?" She says trying to see who the person on screen is.

"Three guesses who?" Trevor asked rhetorically.

Sypha huffed, "Fool's bet."

The camera angle cuts to many shots of said person, from the jeans which has chains attach to the loops, the gothic style belt, jean vest with buttons of metal bands, his boots, eye liner covered eyes, until finally it cuts back to show Adrian with a large carefree smile as he walks down the sidewalk ignoring everyone as the violins continue to play. While others stop and stare, or stare so long they walk right into the lamp post.

Trevor try as he may, Trevor try as he might, Trevor put his foot into his mouth and busted out laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!" He was banging his hand onto his seat's armrest.

"He looks like a child of 80's metal who never grew out of the 80's." VEGA adds to Ace's earpiece.

Ace nodded.

Adrian just covered his face in embarrassment. "Please kill me."

Soon Adrian is seen walking into a shop which seems to sell coffee and sweets, of course the two very attractive women who are working there are looking at Adrian with them hungry eyes. Until the singer is heard coming in with a soft singing voice.

Rousing from dreams, craving for someone
Wept himself to sleep
He's waiting for a sign from above

Adrian stared out the window totally oblivious to the dark skinned woman looking at Adrian like he was the best thing she had ever seen.

Trevor chuckled, "Oblivious little bastard."

"Clearly they're not the right one for him." Morana said.

Lisa huffed, "My son is not some prize you can claim, he is a PRINCE! And my son, as his mother, I say you're not worthy." She says with a hint of pissed off and territorial mother.

"Calm dear, calm." Dracula whispered into her ear.

The dark skinned waitress was working on a cup of coffee and working the spon just right she created a heart with the cream, Walking over she smiles as she tries to present herself to Adrian.

''Where is the love''

She sets the cup down and breaks the sugar in a way that presents her cleavage. All while Adrian is staring straight ahead and not even looking at her.

"The hourglass in pieces, dashed to the wall
The future is over
Tomorrow's been slipping away"

The waitress walks her fingers up Adrians shoulder as she tries to come closer to him for a kiss.

"Oh no." Hector said.

Greta was growling like a wild animal at this BITCH! Who thought she could take HER LOVER! If she was there, she would have slapped this woman into next week.

Striga was chuckling, "Rather bold of her, and the prince is not even paying her any attention to such advances."

"I can't tell if he's either oblivious or just has someone else on his mind." Lenore said

Carmilla however was listening to the song, "What about the lyrics? Do they not seem like they are about finding love?"

"Indeed it is." Dracula said, "Time has slipped away for him to search for love."

Before she could even try to kiss him, Adrian quickly produces a dollar which causes the woman to walk back to her shocked friend, setting down she huffs at being rejected.

"And nothing remains!"

Looking out the window, Adrian was enjoying the sight of bikers going by as he drank his coffee until one biker passed his vision which caused him to stop drinking as she does a front wheelie before her bike comes back down. The clearly muscled woman has a long black braided ponytail which reaches the base of her spine.

"He'd know it won't last forever"

The camera zooms in on the rider as her black leather vest reads "DRIVE TO DEATH!" A gothic tattoo on her left bicep, fingerless gloves, and her keys on the bike which reads "Greta."

"She'd go ahead for a whileeeeeeeeee!" As the music builds up.

Trevor had a spit take as he exclaimed, "HOLY SHIT! She's as big as Striga over here!"

"Wait a minute, that looks just like..." Greta said, looking at the woman.

Soon the music hits its fever pitch as the woman takes off her helmet and there in all her glory is Greta, or at least her reincarnation as she grabs a hotdog and eats it within three bites, of course Adrian is staring wide eye, jaw drop, and now a man on a mission as he slowly lowers his coffee to the table.

"When you open your eyes
When you gaze at the sky
When you look to the stars
As they shut down the night"

Everyone looked at Greta's counterpart then at her. Adrian himself had widened eyes at the sight of her, and could even feel his pants tightening.

Striga was honestly impressed as she flexed her arms, "The prince has good taste in women, He prefers strong women over those sissy ones." She jokes as she shoots a wink to her wife.

Morana rolled her eyes before wrapping her arm around her lover's arm. Lenore made a hmph noise as she crossed her arms in a pouting sense.

"I feel insulted." Sypha said to which Trevor patted her arm. "Oh come on Sypha. You're much stronger than you give yourself credit for."

Greta was seen drinking a beer can as her keys fell down into a rain drain which caused her to get angry and throw her helmet down. "You know the story ain't over!" Cutting back inside the outline of Greta is seen ripping out something from her bike as Adrian quickly gets up to run outside to meet the girl of his dreams. All while the singer continues to sing with energy and passion.

"When you open your eyes
When you gaze at the sky
When you look to the stars
As they shut down the night"

"Quite a wonderful singer, I must say." Hector said.

Carmilla nodded, "Yes, and what we're seeing on screen only backs up the message the song is trying to convey." She says loving every minute of this romantic story.

Morana sighed lovingly as she laid her head on Striga's arm.

Soon it shows Greta pressing two wires together which starts up her bike, taking a hold of the handle bars she drives off leaving Adrian in the dust as he stares longingly at the retreating form of Greta on her bike. "You feel!" Now a piano is heard playing as it zooms on Adrian's love struck face as his lips move with the next lyrics, "The story ain't over!" As he watches Greta drive down the road into the setting sun.

Carmilla was giggling while Lisa urged, "Go to her, son! Find your true love!" Lisa now had a glass of wine and some fine candies that she was eating on as her attention was laser-focused on the screen.

Dracula chuckled at his wife urging his son on.

Sypha was also eating snacks as she added, "It's love at first sight, and she doesn't even know it."

Trevor was looking at the bike, "I want to try that. Kind of looks like a mechanical horse."

The sound of violins, pianos, and other instruments playing now in a soft rhythm could be heard as Adrian is seen showing a piece of paper to different people, even going as far as to motion that the love of his life is a biker. Sitting on a park bench a young child with glasses looks at Adrian, which results in him showing the paper to the boy. "Where is the candle in this lonesome night?"

The screen changes to show on the piece of paper is a honestly good drawing of Greta WITH FUCKING WINGS MADE OF FIRE! "Angel, why are you so wayward? Abandoning me?" The singer asks as the boy goes away from Adrian before running away which results in Adrian shrugging his shoulders before looking at the picture he drew.

"Impress drawing, son." Dracula said.

Greta couldn't help but blush at the drawing and how he saw her.

Adrian was blushing abit as he couldn't look at Greta, of course Striga was grinning, "Oh? So you see us strong girls as mighty Valkyries with wings made of fire? Tell me my prince, would you need me to help do your next piece of art?" She said in a suggestive tone. Of course she was happily married, but teasing her prince was not above her.

"Striga!" Morana exclaimed and Adrian blushed even more to which Greta growled, "Back off, Succubus! He's mine!"

Carmilla was laughing at what was happening, "Oh the plot thickens!"

Adrian for the first time shouts, "NO IT DOESN'T!" Trying not to piss off the woman he loves, and or cause her to try and claim him right in front of everyone.

Adrian is now seen walking to a biker meet up as the singer exclaims, "Try my belief!" Adrian then shows the picture to a large biker who seems to be a viking if his beard and helmet is anything to go by, pointing to where his true love is, Adrian goes and soon sees Greta, which causes him to smile. "Where life is not words. And tongue is not answers" Only for the camera to pan back and she be seen with another man, this causes Adrian to frown before getting a determined face. "And we only can't see a reason, Why would it mean?" the singer says.

"Why do I get the feeling this will not end well?" Isaac asked.

Adrian now had his face buried into his hands as he tried to become invisible. All the while Sypha comments on the lyrics. "Once again this song is such a wonderful romance song! Adrian has found his angel but yet he is doing what his heart wants instead of listening to reason!" She was now downing her 2nd glass of wine.

"And is that a bad thing?" Trevor asked while drinking his second glass of whiskey.

Sypha playfully rolls her eyes as she continues to watch the love story unfold.

Soon Adrian drops down to one knee as he holds out his outstretched hand towards Greta who looks slightly shocked, However the hand of the man she is with grabs Adrians, crushes it, then THROWS Adrian like he was a sack of potatoes. "That it's not meant to be." The singer says sadly as Adrian lands against a post with a trash can landing on his head and a broom in his hand giving off a sort of knight look.

"Son, are you going to let that pathetic pig throw you around like that!?" Dracula growled.

Lisa growls, "HOW! FUCKING! DARE! YOU!" Greta was worse as she was holding his face into her bust as she pets him. "I'm so sorry! I would never let that happen to you!"

Trevor and even Striga thought at the same time. 'Lucky' While Carmilla was giggling, "And here we see the first trial to get past!" She raises her glass of blood wine as Hector nods. "Indeed, but the question is, will this deter the prince?"

"Of course not. He is of Dracula's heritage. He will continue to press on." Isaac answered his fellow Forgemaster.

Both Greta and the man on screen laughed as Adrian pulled off the trash can and caused his hair to POOF out. Of course the man pushed his luck by trying to kiss Greta but she rejected it by giving his lips a squeeze. This resulted in the man slapping Greta, who was slowly turning and glaring at the man. "He'd know it won't last forever, She'd go ahead for a while"

Greta was glaring with death in her eyes at the man on screen, "Oh the hell YOU DID NOT!"

Carmilla of course ignored the slap as she was speaking with her group. "Oh! the lyrics are saying that even if she won't be attracted to you at first, it won't last because she will notice you in time… or am I reading this part of the lyrics wrong?" She says looking at her group.

Adrian watched with wide eyes before growling and gripping his armrest from the bastard slapping his mate.

Soon Greta's face went to furious rage as it looks like the fires of hell are blazing around her, the man looks stump before being punched so hard he goes FLYING off his feet, but that wasn't enough as she beats the ever loving hell out of him, all while Adrian is watching with awe as through his eyes he sees her as a goddess. "When you open your eyes! When you gaze at the sky! When you look to the stars! As they shut down the night!" Adrian sees through his love filled haze that Greta's eyes look at him which causes his half breed heart to flutter.

Striga is laughing her ass off as she raises a mug of ale to the air. "MUCH RESPECT, MY FELLOW WARRIOR SISTER!" She declared with pride.

Dracula couldn't help but watch with a bit of satisfaction at the beatdown Greta gave him.

Greta chuckled as Adrian, just couldn't look away at his lover, she was everything he could ever want and need.

"This is so sweet." Lisa cooed

A finger comes up and it shows Greta giving Adrian the bird as she drives away. "You know the story ain't over!" However Adrian is not swayed as he stands up with a big smile, reaching into his jean vest he pulls out a screw driver before it cuts to Greta pulling up to a stop light and begins putting on her fingerless riding gloves. "When you open your eyes! When you gaze at the sky!" Cutting to the stop light she sees the light blink, with confusion she looks over to the station that powers it and there is Adrian tampering with it to stop her. "When you look to the stars! As they shut down the night!" Shaking her head she drives off right as he reaches into his jean vest to give her something only for her to drive off. Adrian is still not deterred as he reaches into his jean vest for something else. "You know the story ain't over!"

Trevor is laughing his ass off as he exclaimed, "GOOD GOD MAN! Just give up!"

"He's too in love to give up, Trevor." Sypha replied

Greta just smiles looking at Adrian as she said, "You know I'm not that easy to get, don't you." She winks at him.

"Of course not, but that just makes the end so much more worth it." Adrian said to her with a wink as well.

The item Adrian pulls out is a map and in the background the sound of a guitar solo is heard as it cuts to Greta riding her bike, while in the background Adrian takes a man's spot in a zipline, ziplining down ahead of Greta. With said biker goddess, she is surprised to see Adrian as he comes out of the bushes. Pulling out an item from his vest he tries to kneel in front of her oncoming bike which causes her to have an evil grin. speeding up she passes Adrian who looks dumbfounded a bit as she's laughing her ass off.

Carmilla is trying her best not to laugh at her prince but giggles, "What is he trying to give her?"

Hector just has a smile, "It's probably a ring."

"She's quite enjoying this little chase." Morana said.

Striga shook her head, "No, to her he is a weak little man not worth her time." She laughs in a viking warrior sort of way.

Once again with the determine mission of love, Adrian goes to a parachute event, taking said chute and jumps, quickly reading a parachutes for dummies he smiles and deploys his chute and floats ahead of Greta who is looking up shocked before almost losing control of her bike. Adrian lands in front of her path as he gets down on one knee but only results in her slicing her thumb across her neck.

Isaac spits out the water he was drinking as he exclaims in a rare bout of emotion, "MY PRINCE ARE YOU INSANE!?" He was staring at this version of Adrian who was willing to get run over for such a thing as love. This version of his lord's son was insane.

"Jesus, I can't tell if he is insane or stupid, or just that madly in love. Whatever it is, I respect him for it." Trevor said before taking another sip.

It cuts back to Adrian who hasn't moved and Greta looks ready to run him down, before seeing Adrian hasn't moved, this caused Greta to look concerned.

Sypha was up out of her seat as she yelled, "MOVE!" She was waving her arms trying to get the on screen Adrian to get out of the way of Greta.

Greta just looked at Adrian and was now honestly concerned that he was insane.

"Son, this is going too far." Dracula said, concern laced in his voice.

Adrian still hasnt moved as the guitar solo reaches its high as Greta is now screaming in total fear at this mad man.

Lenore yells as she covers her eyes. "I CANT WATCH!"

Lisa was of the same mindset as she buried her face into her husband's chest not able to watch her son get run over.

Dracula held Lisa while Trevor began to look on in fear. "MOVE, YOU DUMB BASTARD!"

Greta had her eyes covered out of fear that her otherself would kill her love.

Soon it cuts to a goofy smiling Adrian, before the camera cuts back to show both in the hospital with Adrians arms and legs in cast, while Greta has both legs in cast and a face of not being a happy camper. "When you open your eyes! When you gaze at the sky! When you look to the stars! As they shut down the night! You know." Soon Adrian begins to open his hand as Greta looks at what he's been trying to present her this entire time and when it's finally seen, it turned out to be her keys she lost. Shocked, she looked at Adrian and just gave a 'oh why the hell not' face as the singer came back again. "THE STORY AIN'T OVER!"

Striga was in her seat laughing like a mad woman, "ALL THIS TIME! He was trying to return her keys!" She was banging her arm rest from how much she was laughing.

Dracula watched and had a twitch in his eye as he shouted, "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING, YOU STUPID BOY!?!?"

Greta had beaten his father as she smacked Adrian, "What was that for!?" He exclaimed.

Greta yelled at him, "FOR BEING A SUICIDAL IDIOT!" Before Adrian could respond she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss, once they broke he asked, "And that?"

Greta just chuckles as she said. "That was for being so damn determined to win my heart." She then flicked his head. "But you're still an idiot."

Adrian just chuckled in agreement.

Sypha was joining in the fun as she said, "And her face just says it all!" She laughs alongside the other women present.

"That is the face of a woman who is going to give that stubborn man a chance." Said Carmilla.

"Honestly, this was something I would've done. Not Adrian. And for that, I need a double." Trevor took a long sip of whiskey.

The music continues as it showed Adrian showing Greta the drawings he did of her which included her drinking from a barrel of beer which results in her blushing and laughing, then to her teaching Adrian how to ride a bike which he crashes in the garage, to a concert where the men are holding their girls up to catch the drum stick only for Greta's size to give Adrian a boost to catch said drumstick and them cheering.

Greta giggled up a storm as she looked at him. "You really see me as a warrior maidan, my dear prince?" She asked in jest.

"Of course I do, love." Adrian replied sincerely.

It then cuts to a play with Adrian dressed smartly enjoying it, while Greta was asleep, clearly bored out of her mind. Then the sight of a junkyard was seen as the two sat on a bench enjoying the sunset while singing the song as a female singer joined, being sung by Greta. "The story ain't over!"

Adrian sang the male part. "The story ain't oooooover!" Outside, the two are singing off-tone as a mother takes her child away from the couple, but cuts back to them enjoying their time together.

"You both need to work on your voice if you intend to sing." Morana said with a shake of her head.

Lisa had tears in her eyes at how sweet the whole thing was. "Oh I remember when we would spend our time together and watch the stars together." She said to Dracula as the moment really made her happy her son has love again.

Sypha smiled as she snuggled up to Trevor as he set an arm around her. Carmilla giggles. "It appears that Striga and Greta are alike since both are not cultured to enjoy a good play."

Then it cuts to a photo album as the pictures seen are of Greta and Adrian as a happy couple. Adrian trying to teach Greta about silverware, one photo as Greta lifting weights while Adrian is dressed in a spandex suit as he did exercises, another of Adrian playing a game of chess with a stressed out Greta. Until finally it lands on a wedding photo of Greta in a white dress with a white leather jacket, with Adrian in the same white leather jacket. Both happy and smiling.

Dracula and Lisa both smiled at the sight of Adrian. This was what they wished to see. Him at a wedding with a beautiful woman. And from what they've seen, it may just happen.

There wasn't a dry eye as everyone was cheering for the happy couple as Greta looked at Adrian as if asking the question, to which he nodded as he would want her by his side.

Cutting back, we see Adrian and Greta sitting on a couch with their two sons. Both carbon copies of their parents as the blond hair one just rolls his eyes, this results in a soft head smack and a smile to his mother.

Lisa let out a wild happy yell as she was shaking her husband. "LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! Grandchildren! We have been blessed with Grandsons!" She was shedding tears of joy.

Dracula chuckled once more at how excited Lisa was at the sight.

Adrian himself looked at their children with widened eyes. Much like how he was a combination of his father and mother, their children were a mix of them. It made him tear up a bit.

Trevor smiled as he placed down his glass and said to Sypha, "I wonder how our child is going to look…"

Sypha just smiled as she says. "If their anything like you, probably a handful." She laughs but snuggles up with him.

The camera pans back to the photo album as more photos are seen, among them was Greta holding their first born son, a Trevor look alike letting their second son ride on his shoulders as Greta's hand is seen giving a rocker sign to him, another of Greta posing alongside Carmilla who has blue hair in a ponytail and wearing a white bike suit, finally one of Adrian smiling as he points to their 2nd born hanging off of a leather jacket. Until finally the book closes as the title says. "My Metal Family." before the screen finally goes off.

"Why the fuck do I have blue hair!?" Carmilla exclaimed.

Striga was laughing a bit as she said. "Who knows, maybe you wanted to be different." She laughed a bit as Lisa was still smiling.

"I look fucking ridiculous!" Carmilla replied.

Ace stepped up to the stage, "Ok everyone, I think now is a good time for a good night's sleep."

Greta nodded as she went to leave but was stopped by Adrian as he was looking at her. "Mister Ace. If it's alright with you, I'd like to say something while everyone is present."

Ace, possibly knowing what's about to happen, nodded. "The floor is yours."

Adrian nodded his thanks as he looked at Greta and said proudly, "Greta, while we have fought, ate, and help each other I've had feelings that I had not yet known how to feel until I spent more and more time with you, and after seeing the other selves and how much we would be happy with each other, it has only compounded my feelings."

He breathed as he asked her. "Greta, Will you do me the honor of being my Warrior Princess to this lowly half blood prince of Clan Tepes?" Lisa's breath catched as she was waiting for Greta's answer as the entire room was silent.

Greta gasped as she looked at him, before slapping his face. "That's for waiting all this time!" Before grabbing his collar to bring his lips to hers. "And this is my answer." She kissed him deeply to which he kissed back and wrapped his arms around her waist.

The entire room erupted in cheers as Lisa was clapping her hands and Trevor walked up with a huge grin, "Well I for one believe that a celebration is in order for the new happy couple! MISTER ACE! Show us to a room where we can all celebrate this happy moment!"

"Follow the lights, they'll take you down to the dining room." Ace pointed to a line of lights.

As soon as everyone left the theater, a night full of laughter, fond memories, and more was formed as now the prince had his princess as both now would form their own happy path within the realm of time and space.

Ace watched with a smile before saying to VEGA, "Shut it all down for the night."

"Good night Ace." VEGA chirped before the lights of everywhere turned off except for the dining room and the lights to their rooms.

Ace yawned, "Good night VEGA." He took his plague doctor mask off and began to walk back towards his room to rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.4K 12
(Y/n) (l/n) is one of three forge masters that work for the great Vlad Dracula Tepes. Being saved from her own species and growing a hatred for them...
100K 4.3K 55
While Alucard, Trevor, and Sypha were searching through the Belmont Trove looking for a way to stop Dracula, something unexpected showed up. The que...
31.2K 1.2K 10
[DISCONTINUED] An angel with unmeasurable vigour falls from the heavenly kingdom onto the town of Gresit, where the "sleeping soldier" is resting in...
99.1K 3.6K 39
Trevor Belmont and his sister Elizabeth didn't have the best start and things won't get any better when they're thrown into a prophecy where they mus...