THE DEMONIC BEAST TURNS INTO...

By Kouji17

First I will start by stating the obvious that this is a crossover between MHA and BOFURI. In this story Mapl... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
SIDE CHAPTER #1 TRIALS OF SHIELD AND HAMMERS PART ONE
SIDE CHAPTER #2 TRIALS OF SHIELD AND HAMMERS PART TWO
SIDE CHAPTER #3 TRIALS OF SHIELD AND HAMMERS PART THREE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SIDE CHAPTER #4 MIDNIGHT AND MIRKO FIRST DATE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE
Notice

CHAPTER 3

348 9 0
By Kouji17

THE DEMONIC BEAST TURNS INTO A CUTE GIRL

CHAPTER 3

AN: ALL RIGHT PEOPLE HERE IS THE NEXT PART OF HER JOURNEY, NOT THE MOST EXCITING SO FAR BUT I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE IT NONE THE LESS.

MUSTAFU UA/TOKYO

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Mirko and Midnight had woken up to see Maple drooling on Midnights breasts as she was sound asleep. Maple who could feel their gazes on her while still asleep, woke up groggily leaning into Midnights hug pressing their breasts together. Once they got up and dressed they made three boxes of the pancake mix with twenty oranges overall, two for Midnight, six for Mirko, and twelve for Maple. After finishing off the pancakes and oranges with Midnight watching the other two finish with her plate being already empty.

"So Nemuri why are you still here, don't you have things to do at UA?" Mirko asked her raising an eyebrow at the heroine helping her wash dishes while Maple watched the new Shera cartoon.

"Nezu canceled school for the next few days so he said I could stay and help with the start of her training." She said grinning at the rabbit hero who was not looking amused

With a heavy sigh Mirko simply shook her head at this hoping this would not be the normal from now on. "You know what, fine, just don't teach her any of your dirty habits." Mirko said as Midnight pumped her arm like she had just won something.

Once the dishes were either washed or put in the right sink filled with hot water and soap to soak they went to get Maple. Midnight had called Nezu and asked if they could come to UA to test her quirk out and he said yes to them. Grabbing what they would need they were about to leave when Mirko got a buzz from downstairs which was odd as very few people knew she lived here little lone owned the building. Seeing the camera she saw it was a man in a suit with a suitcase she did not recognize. He was a tall man of an average build, he was just over six feet in height and his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. His hair was neatly cut and was a solid black with a gleam of hair gel in it to keep it in place. Turning the intercom on she spoke. "Who are you and why are you here?" She said making sure to put extra attitude in her voice.

With a clearing of his throat and a showy tie adjustment he responded with a rather smug look. "I am Juno the manager of the Tokyo department of Child Protective Services and I am here to determine wether or not you can take care of this child while still being a hero." He said giving her a business friendly smile. With much displeasure she let him up while Midnight got Nezu on video call letting the mouse know what was happening. "Well then, if you do not mind how about we start with a short tour of your apartment?" Juno said smiling smugly till he heard a high pitched cackling and seeing Principal Nezu of UA on a video call with Midnight.

"Yes lets, I hope you do not mind if I joined this tour? As someone who has offered to guarantee Maple a spot in UA when the time comes for her to apply as well as a job to Mirko teaching." Nezu said smiling as he patted his tiny lap with his paws. With a strained smile the CPS branch manager allowed it and followed Mirko lead as she showed them all through the whole floor. This shocked Juno as he did not realize she lived on a whole floor and expected to see her living in the attic of this building not the whole top floor. As a result the first of many wrenches were now thrown to his plan to prove that she was not a fit parent. Continue the tour they made their way to Maple bedroom eventually where he did not see any pyjamas and found out that Mirko encouraged the girl to sleep naked. At first he thought this was going to be possible ammunition for him however what he would later find out was this led to the second wrench in his plans. The second wrench was later found out to be that Recovery Girl and Hound Dog would later press charges against him for tampering with their patient health. This was due to the fact that Maple quirk essentially required her to sleep naked due to her body temperature. Her body temperature is really high compared to regular humans when she is in human form. However she will become cold blooded when she goes full transformation. "So will that do?" Nezu asked the man as he was clearly frustrated for a moment before they recomposed themselves much to the mouse principals amusement.

"My apologies but these facilities simply will not due not to mention I still cannot allow someone as violent as Mirko to raise a child, especially one that is not her own." He said keeping a neutral face while screaming on the inside hoping Nezu will keep her restrained. This made both the Rabbit Hero as well as the other female hero there with her to become upset to say the least. Midnight however kept her cool as Nezu instructed and was patiently keeping her phone facing the man, with the red light blinking. "On top of that her quirk is quite dangerous, especially since she needs to consume blood." Juno said not realizing he just made a critical mistake.

Nezu who heard this was surprised as to how they found out about her quirk details when only the heroes on scene there should know. He had made sure that her need for blood was not yet reported as he needed to secure a blood bank withdrawal for her before the HPSC could interfere. "If you will allow two questions, how do you know about her quirk requiring blood and second, where else in the country is a better place to train her to control her quirk than UA?"

"What about the HPSC? Surely one of their facilities will be more efficient and more safe, training her at UA would put your dear students in danger." The CPS Mustafu Branch Manager bit back at me regaining some confidence. The smug look on his face was something they all were disgusted by, to the point where. Even Nezu was highly tempted to smack it off his face by now if he was there in person, repeatedly at that. "You know last I checked her DNA was not registered in the government database." He said in a triumphant hum.

"First off what gives you the right to claim we cannot train her to control her quirk! Secondly you still need to tell us where you learned that!" Mirko said getting ready to right hook the son of a bitch. Nezu had to admit even he was intrigued as to the second half of his statement, though he could hazard a guess as to the first.

"To answer your second question from before, Endeavour got a blood sample of hers from the ground and sent it to HPSC who then told both him and us of the results." The CPS Mustafu Branch Manager said calmly clasping his hands together. This calm returning to him felt like the calm before the storm that Nezu instincts told him that he was about to inform them about next. "As for the doubt in your abilities, well you found her in an illegal quirk lab, so since she was not on record meant she most likely spent her entire life in captivity, I doubt a high school guidance councillor and a school nurse is capable of helping her overcome that trauma." He said making them both irate as well as sick to their stomachs, with him trying to pull Maple out of the apartment with him. Both Nezu and Mirko wanted to maul the man to death for insulting the abilities of people who they have come to trust. Nezu due to his countless students the two had helped him and the other teachers to mold into the best heroes they could. Mirko was due to how they both had shown her support and trust in raising the girl despite most people probably agreeing with this man who came here today about her potential parenting skills.

Nezu however began cackling as he had been given the ammunition needed to deal a significant blow to at the very least Endeavour if not the HPSC as well. "This is quite troublesome for you see... the mission was a classified case that very few were allowed to know of." He said as the man stiffened realizing he just metaphorically shot himself and that him trying to carry the girl away was possibly no longer justified. Nezu tapped his fingers in a wave like motion on his lap for a moment before speaking up once again. "Mirko could you do me a favour and arrest this man for stealing classified information?" Nezu asked her for which the hero gladly replied taking him down with a round house kick causing an indent of his face to appear on her wall. Despite this momentary joy he felt from seeing this the mouse principal was now seriously considering wether or not the HPSC had a connection to that illegal quirk lab. 'I guess only time will tell wether we are dealing with All For One of if the HPSC is trying to make their own version of him' he thought with an internal sigh at the potential mess this new option could be.

After all of that Nezu had her call the police to inform them of this, they found large sums of money being sent to Juno from an offshore account. However they could not link it to anyone so they could not go after the HPSC quite yet. Since it was the case of his word against theirs with no proof in his part except for the detectives lie detector quirk neither possible enemy could be charged with him. Granted the fact they supposedly gave classified information to the man along with Endeavour though they denied it still damaged their reputation quite a bit. This suspicion and his recorded words from Midnights quote on quote video call were enough to make the rest of CPS approve of the adoption. Also as a result it caused a suspicious eye from other government departments to be on the two for a while giving them some breathing room for the time being. That day they managed to determine with certainty that if Maple does not use her quirk then a full cup of blood will be enough to keep herself under control. Two or three cups would be required on days of training and when she gets older active hero duty. Also Nezu made sure to send the video to Mirko PR Agent with satisfying results.

JAPAN

MIRKO PR AGENT OFFICE

(Kōshū Ējento POV)

I had been her PR Agent for the past six years, out of all the things I expected to have to deal with, her becoming a mother was not one of them. She was simple enough to work for, glorify her fights, show off her alluring figure for both the men and women who find her attractive. When it came to showing off and greeting fans she was a natural who loved to hear the applause of the crowd as she fought. Up till now the worst the HPSC could use to try and lower her image was her fighting in illegal quirk rings when she was younger. However it was never proven so the best they could do was discreetly point out her technically criminal past on social media platforms every now and again. Then it changed when she took in that child who destroyed an eighth of the city, that gave the HPSC fuel for their fire. Normally I would not be allowed this information but the police deemed it necessary as I am basically Mirko right hand and therefore there was no need to keep me in the dark.

The HPSC had been kicking up a ruckus discreetly on her online fan forums by making some rather harsh comments. Majority of them seem to be based around Mirko being unfit to be a parent and how she had adopted a child with powerful/dangerous quirk. They kept the details to themselves officially but used these accounts to leak the information about Maple with Nezu telling me they cannot be caught from it. As a result many civilians and business owners who had their homes or businesses destroyed were aggravated by a hero defending the girl.

Noticing a rise in sympathetic individuals on the social media platforms I had her send any pictures of her and this Maple girl. It was at nearly a hundred and it has only been two days of her having the girl in her care, fortunately most of them were not good enough for social media. So I only had to touch up a few of them before sending them off to her social media account home page for all to see. It was a great success as the #MamaMirko and #BunnyHouse4CuteGirls were trending rapidly especially the second one after the latest incident.

When Nezu sent me the video of Mirko beating up the CPS agent I was worried that her good publicity would go down the drain. "NEZU THIS IS BAD NEWS!" I shouted worried now how the HPSC and CPS would start saying how she was teaching her to be more violent.

"On the contrary, him trying to forcefully take her away gave the police grounds to investigate him. This is assuming he was working for the HPSC, resulting in considerable backlash all be it behind the scenes for them." Nezu said gleefully nickering to himself.

"Well, either way speaking strictly as Mirko PR Agent, taking the child in is doing good for her image I never thought possible." I said letting out a relieved sigh. Looks like he really did have a back up plan, but it looks like the rumours were right, getting in the middle of one of Nezu schemes really took it out of you. "In any case I will release the video at three pm, will those untraceable fake accounts you set up be ready again?" I asked getting a nod from him.

"They will be ready by then, with the first three hundred comments designed to be positive it should keep the HPSC from messing with Mirko and Maple too badly." He said as the video call ended with him wishing me a pleasant evening.

So I touched up the video a bit, making it do a close up on her comforting the girl with a few visual effects added. The responses past the first few hundred Nezu made were as expected, I still could not believe he could do that. He was in perfect control of the flow of her media account by setting up just a few hundred responses in advance of a posting. It was even more so impressive that he was able to hide the account trails so well as he had.

MUSTAFU

(LA BRAVA POV)

When the principal of UA had found us me and Gentle were worried as to the reason why, until he informed us of the situation. We could tell he was hiding some important info from us, but the fact remained, neither of us would even think of turning him down on his offer. If we did, then we might have had to stomach the thought of a little girl being turned into a human weapon by the HPSC. I can still remember the conversation with him when we got a random video call from him just about a few days ago. To think that all he needed was for me to make three hundred fake social media accounts and have them immediately respond to her next video or photo. With him giving me the times and the images to be posted I was able to create a simple algorithm of generic positive comments for each. I must admit, I was really hoping for the day HPSC blew their top so I could release the video of one of their heroes we had. Part of the deal was that he would look the other way to our minor criminal activities in exchange for our help. He said that if we ended up inspiring his future students to try harder to be better heroes than a few robberies were a small price to pay. However that video had to wait to be released until he deemed it the right time to make best use of it. Perhaps making a deal with Nezu to take that damn group of glory hogs and puppeteers down a few pegs was gonna be better than I though it was.

LOV LAIR (AFO ROOM)

(THIRD PERSON POV)

All For One was currently watching a video of the creature rampaging with his doctor while discussing the Nomu. "Well, well my old friend it appears we are not the only ones trying to create the Nomu." He said grinning like a child who had just found an amusing new toy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 101 11
None of this are mine except my dungeon(s) pet(s) and own character(s). She and her friends became the most powerful player in the game. Will they...
2.7K 126 17
Makima finds herself in a strange world after receiving the highest honor of being consumed by the Chainsaw Man. It was certainly a fascinating place...
69 5 21
A girl called Lillith lives with her three friends Toya, Toga and Tenko (100% not related to Mha) in the underground. Surviving there is hard but not...
826 46 20
heyyy I'm back my friends! This is a crossover! AOT and MHA. Since I've started stories about them separately I wanna do them together. THIS STORY WI...