Mysterious Girl

Af 1dragon2

"Well well, looks like I finally caught you my dear~." If she wants something... she'll get it, no matter wh... Mere

Mysterious Girl
~Chapter 1~
Chapter 2 ~Introduction~
Chapter 4 ~Pet?~
~Chapter 5~

Chapter 3 ~History~

545 30 8
Af 1dragon2

Warning️ Blood, guns, attempted kidnapping, attempted murder, murder, corpses

Lovely by Billie Ellish and Khalid

I loved running. I really did.
But I can't bring myself to run anymore. Unless my life is in danger of some sort. Which happens often.

I just can't bring myself to run for fun. It doesn't excite me anymore as it used too. Not after the incident with my parents. It scarred me, I didn't even see it coming. I couldn't even believe it at the moment.

I do know one thing now, humans were cruel creatures in this world, even though they had marked us as the dangerous ones. All because we were werewolves...

___________________

Y/n: 9 years old.

"Mom, c'mon let's go! You promised we'd go out on a run together!!"

I yelled from the other side of the door of my parents bedroom. No movement was heard from the inside, so curious me, I went to go check why my mom wasn't answering.

As soon as I walked in, pitch blackness over took my vision, slightly blinding me, and as any little kid, the dark scared me.

Carefully walking towards the big figure of the bed, watching my step, I was just able to see my mom's back towards me.

*crash*

"..." Was something playing with my mind or did I hear glass break?

I hop onto my parents bed, gently shaking my mom as the open window blew in a cold breeze. A cold breeze that sent shivers to my ears, as they slightly droop down out of fear.

"Mom can we go now?" Shaking her again, more aggressively. But still I had no answer. Although, my hands had a weird feeling to them, they felt... wet?

I turn my mom's body towards me with some struggle, my hands now slipping on her clothing, and I was met with her eyes staring right back at me. I giggle at her dumb actions, "Mom I know you're awake!!" But her eyes seemed slightly different-?

"You kind do not deserve to live. Die."

A voice from the shadows spoke out, and a gun shot, the bullet just barely missing my ear. The figure walked out of the darkness, yet still unrecognizable, more shots were fired, one hitting the tip of my ear, leaving a stinging pain, but as I crouch down, some bullets hit my mom's, what I assumed, already lifeless body.

"WHY WONT YOU DIE." The dark shadow was now reloading their gun.

I grabbed what I could, being a pillow, and threw the pillow towards it, successfully hitting my target, as I slam the door and sprint down the stairs.

I had to find my dad.

Where was my dad.

Checking through room after room, my dad was sitting on his chair, reading the newspaper. He didn't hear the bullets?

"DAD!" He immediately looked up. "Sweetie what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I couldn't think, my brain wasn't making proper sentences to speak up, all I could do was cry and tug him towards the back door.

"Y/n tell me what's wrong, you're worrying me..."

I couldn't bear to look him in the eye. How could I tell him mom was dead.

Footsteps were now heard from my parents bedroom, as my dad looked towards the sound.

"Y/n. What is going on?"

"...Dad, mom is dead." The change of aura in the room was very obvious, everything seemed to be clouded in my head, my mom's figure constantly replaying in my head.

I felt my hands being tugged upwards, my dad's hands gently touching mine, as the footsteps drew closer. I looked up to see what my dad was looking at and... there was blood. My hands were covered in blood. That was the wet feeling. Before I could scream, my dad quickly covered my mouth. Picking me up with one of his arms, while sprinting towards the back door.

"Y/n I know this is a lot to take in, but just... try to stay calm alright? I'll protect you the best I can, but for now we have to run."

Distant noises could be heard from our house. Our house that was growing smaller and smaller as my dad ran. My mom was left behind, I couldn't remember her final words, and I couldn't give her a proper goodbye. It all happened so fast.

My ear stung as the wind hit the bullet wound, tears rolled down my cheek.

"Dad... where will we go?"

He was starting to slow down, his breath no longer being able to catch up with the rest of his body, "I'm not sure sweetie, but let's try doing that trick I taught you before alright?"

"Okay.." He hid behind a rather large oak tree, setting me gently on the ground, as he knelt down to be at my height.

"Remember, try and clear your head, and think only of transforming. We'll run together after."

I tried. I really tried. I tried clearing my mind. My eyes shut tightly to help me concentrate. But hearing my dad laugh had me snap back to reality; "Sweetie you have to relax as well! Your sweating silly." He ruffled my hair, leaving his hand on my hand. "Now c'mon try again. This time make sure you don't sweat as much."

He moved back, giving me some space, and doing what he told me, I focused mainly on my hands and feet. My hands feeling the cold breeze of the autumn air, my feet touching the cold grass, leaves poking, nearby branches scratching my legs.

Until I felt it.

I felt my hands slowly turning themselves into paws, now the leaves were poking at my now paws. The process of transforming following after, it did feel weird for my body I will admit, as it felt like I was being stretched and squished at the same time into the body of a wolf.

"You did it Y/n!!"

I opened my eyes to see 2 front paws on the ground, my dad was right, I had finally done it...

____________________

The leaves crumbled against our paws, the wind hitting our faces. But there was a distant noise. I couldn't tell what it was exactly, I've never heard of it before.

"Y/n pick up the pace, it's following us."

It-? As in the killer from before? I thought we had lost them, why won't they leave us, they already killed my mom..

My dad was much faster than me. I tried keeping up, but it wasn't working too well for me, but before I could scream out to my dad to slow down, I saw it.

2 vehicles were following us. One with a weapon and the other a net.

"DAD!"

*bang.*

A shot fired, but I was still fine... no that's a lie, my legs were wrapped with, I couldn't tell at the time, but it pulled me backwards, and I fell face first into the dirt.

No no no, please no, I'm scared, I was only living a quiet life with my parents, I dont want to die... I haven't experienced much yet! My life flashed between my eyes, the vehicles dragging me back to wherever, my back scratched from the rocks in the path, my body automatically transforming back to my 'human' form.

I heard another voice, a familiar deep voice, although I was unsure of what he said.

And I saw him. My hero of the hour.

He had lunged himself towards the vehicle with the rope, quickly transforming back into human as he snapped the humans neck. He transformed back, snatching the rope from where it was tied, as the vehicle hit a tree, engulfing it slowly into flames.

We ran once again.

What my dad didn't tell me at the time was the bullet wound in his chest.

"I'm sorry Y/n." I looked at him confused, he just saved me? What do you mean I'm sorry-?

"Keep running, and do not stop."

"But dad-" I looked down, his hand was holding his chest, he was trying to hide the blood from me. Tears once again clouded my vision of him. "No dad, we can make it, we only have to run!"

"Go ahead sweetie, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you till the very end." Now tears were running from his eyes; "Just remember, you will always be my little girl alright?" His non-bloody hand patting my head gently, taking it back, and smiling at me. "Now go, run far away from here. Don't look back."

He pushed me forward, urging me to run, as he went back towards the humans that attacked us. The sounds of the 1 vehicle left, and my feet hitting the ground.

Betraying what my dad said, I looked back once, only to find my dad now on the ground bleeding out, with the human above him, holding a gun at my dad's head.

I couldn't bare to look anymore, and ran as far as I could.

As far as my legs could take me.

Far away from any humans.

I learnt what a harsh world we lived in at such a young age, it was not fair. At all.

_______________

"I'm speaking to you, answer me." A harsh slap landed on my cheek, sending my thoughts flying from my past. I glared at the one who slapped me, the one who wore a mask, Ririka Momobami;

"Fuck you."

"You fucking mutt."

I flinched when she raised her hand, expecting another slap, when it didn't come, I opened my eyes to see Kirari holding her sisters wrist, not forgetting to glare at me.

"Well aren't you a fiesty one dear~. Insulting a Momobami, you've got some guts."

"I'll do it again you bitch. What the fuck do you want." She let go of Ririkas hand and trailed around the chair I was sat on, brushing her fingers across my ears, which I will not admit, felt good.

Ririka took her mask off, revealing her ocean like eyes, exact same eye colour as her sister, but the rumors were true. She was much more intimidating without her mask as she glared at me.

"Shouldn't it be obvious? It's you I want after all." Now right behind me, she leaned down right by my face, her warm breath hitting my neck, as she whispered;

"Now, won't you except my offer, and be a good little pet~?"

1742 words.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...