𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗬 || 𝗯𝗶...

By sadiesinq

𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆 <𝟯 when y/n jones moves to a new town, she meets someone. the local paperboy. (im ass... More

𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
𝟬𝟬𝟮 - 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟
𝟬𝟬𝟯 - 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬
𝟬𝟬𝟰 - 𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠
𝟬𝟬𝟲 - 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬
𝟬𝟬𝟳 - 𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡
𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗬/𝗡!
𝟬𝟬𝟵 - 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
𝟬𝟭𝟬 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
𝟬𝟭𝟭 - 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?
𝟬𝟭𝟮 - 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦
𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗔/𝗡
𝟬𝟭𝟰 - 𝗦𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗬
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮
𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮

𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦

2.9K 41 378
By sadiesinq

-🗞-

That night, when i fell asleep, i couldn't stop thinking about when he kissed me, i mean, would you? Did he mean it or was it just the moment? The more i thought about it the more it upset me.

(So stop thinking about it 💀 jkjk)

Finally, i went to sleep.

-🗞-

I woke up to my alarm clock.

(Girl what else u gon wake up to, a fckn book shelf 😟 srrysrry 🙏)

I got dressed into this outfit -

(You're literally a fashion icon slay 😍🫶🏼)

I brushed my hair, teeth, all that like a normal person before running to the door.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" I yelled, knowing i wouldn't get an answer because she was probably screwing harry or whatever his name was up there.

I grabbed my skateboard and rode to school, hearing the familiar footsteps behind me.

Billy.

"Morning, skater girl," he teased, its almost like i felt his smile behind me.

"Paperboy," i laughed back, as we both saw the building ahead of us.

"I had fun last night," he said, as i balanced my skateboard near the bike racks.

"Me too, billy," i smiled, before the bell went.

"ill see you in english class," i said, before kissing his cheek and walking off, leaving him awestruck, yet again.

I knew i was late, so i tried to sneak in while mrs whatever had her back turned, still don't know how shes married.

"Y/n." She said, obviously hearing my footsteps.

"...yes?" I asked, trying to be confused.

"This is the 4th time your late to my class and-" she started.

"3rd time, 3rd time I'm late to your class," i corrected her.

Not a good idea, y/n.

"Ok just shut up, please," she said, before carrying on writing pointless shit on the board. To be honest, i was surprised i didn't get a detention, but i guess shes just fed up with my 'terrible behaviour'.

The class continued as normal, boring. The whole time i was carving stuff into the desk with a broken pencil, not really getting a word coming from that woman's mouth.

The bell rang, which meant the end of class, and the teacher pulled me to her desk.

What a surprise.

"Y/n, you've been struggling in my class lately, haven't you?" She said, as i simply nodded, "ok, your choice, but you should get someone to tutor you, do you know anyone or have friends that are smart?"

Billy or finney.

"Yep." I replied.

"Good, get them to tutor you, or you might fail, we wouldn't want that, would we?" She said, smirking.

"Nope," i smiled sarcastically, before leaving the classroom.

Actually, i wouldn't give a rats ass if i failed, but if she really wanted me to then fine, i have nothing better to do, but i'll ask Billy or Finney tomorrow.

I opened my locker and saw a note stuck to the wall of it.

'meet me at the arcades
5:00' - billy

I smiled as i took the note and put it in my pocket, i shoved everything i didn't need in my locker before heading to english.

For the first time, i wasn't actually late. I went and sat down in my spot - next to billy.

"Woah, skater-girl not late for the first time? What happened?" Billy asked, laughing.

"Oh shush," i said, flicking his head.

"Ow," he groaned, dramatically as i rolled my eyes.

"Y/n, billy, if you have something you'd like to say you can share it with the class," the teacher smirked.

"Actually i-" billy started, in an attempt to annoy me.

"Billy shut up-" i whispered, as he tried to hide his laugh. The teacher scoffed and turned back to whatever she was writing, as i smiled at billy, both of us fighting to urge to not laugh.

We couldn't, we were already laughing.

"Ok, thats it, both of you, out!" The teacher yelled, as me and billy just laughed more before picking up our bags and leaving the classroom.

"Well, the one time I'm not late, i get thrown out of the classroom," i said, mocking the teacher.

"Hey, how about we go to the arcade now," billy spoke, as i agreed.

We snuck out of the building, i mean, the teacher didn't really tell us where to go. I followed him because he knew more of this place than me, obviously.

We got to the arcades and there were only teenagers skipping, or adults that probably have no future.
I went over to pac-man first, and pulled out some change.

"Holy shit, you're good at this," billy said, resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

(Little bit forward there but mkay 💀)

"Thanks..i played a shit load back where i used to live, i mean, me and my brother would practically live in the arcades, thats why we never both always ended up with like 50 cents by the end of the week, and that included getting an allowance at the start of it.." i said, not taking my eyes of the screen.

I beat the high score, yay.
I had done it other times before, so i wasn't really phased about winning again.

"Whats your favourite animal," he said, not taking his hands of my waist.

"Uh, probably a lion," i said.

"Ok, thanks," he said, before walking over to god knows what machine.

As i continued pac-man, i heard billy walking over.

"Y/n, i've got something for you," he said, as i completed the game.

"What is it?" I asked, before he revealed what was in his hands.

Those lion plushes from the claw machine.

(Girl u r gettin so lucky rn 😟)

"Oh my god, thank you billy!" I said, hugging him as he laughed.

"No problem," he said, exchanging the hug.

With billy, i walked over to a different game, and entered a username since i hadn't played it, i just decided to go for 'y/njones'

"Y/n, i think you spelt your last name wrong," billy said, making his way to the keyboard.

"What? Im pretty sure-" i said, before he started typing 'y/nshowalter' instead, "billy!"

But i didn't change it back, i kept it, and used the same username for every game i played.

By the end of the day, we had a bag full of prizes.

"Thanks billy," i said, "for today,"

"Its fine," he said, we stared at each other for a few seconds.

Before yet again, he kissed me.

"Y/n, i may not have known you for very long, but i like you, i really like you," he said, cupping my face.

"Me too, billy," i replied.

"Will y-you, be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I kissed him, "does that answer your question?"

He laughed, "definitely."

"YESS Y/N," robin yelled.

JKJKJK DW (unless you want a supportive robin ig)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4K 16
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸" "𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲" ...
82.8K 1K 24
Elizabeth Campbell, Finney's bully gets partnered up during class. Soon become friends after they get kidnapped. What will happen to those 2?
131K 2.6K 17
✟ ⋆ Reader x Vance Hopper ⋆ ✟ 𖤐 "I hate Vance Hopper. I hate his stupid hair, I hate his stupid pinball obsession, but the thing I hate the most is...
19.7K 254 15
ROBIN WONT DIE!! NONE OF THE GRABBER STUFF HAPPENED YALLS LIVING YOUR NORMAL LIVES 🤭🤭🤭 DISCONTINUED I was new to town, we moved here a week ago...