𝟬𝟬𝟲 - 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

-🗞-

I walked to school with billy for once, saves him having to keep running to catch up with me.

"What class do you have first?" Billy asked.

"Uhh, english," i said, my eyes lighting up since i knew we both had that class together.

I went to my locker as billy went to his to put away random items.

"Hey y/n," i heard robin say.

"Hey, uh i need to tell you something," i said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Robin replied, tilting his head.

"Me and billy are kind of a-" i started.

(Idrk how to put it into words but then billy did this 💀)

"Oh my god - billy!" I yelled, getting him to put me down.

"You and billy are kind of a couple? I figured," robin laughed.

All of us were confused on why everyone was staring at the entrance, thats when we realised.

New student.

"Well shit, he looks beat up," robin said, out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused, before turning back to the entrance.

shit.

I had realised, it was the same guy who tried to get with me at my old school, the hell was he doing here?

"Billy," i said, worry in my voice.

"Yeah? Whats wrong?" He asked, noticing it.

"Thats the same guy, Danny, who kept trying to get with me at my old school," i said, staring at him.

"Oh, don't worry, me and robin are here, it'll be fine," billy comforted, "no need to worry,"

"Yeah, y'know that time i took on moose-" robin started.

"Yes robin, you've said," i reminded him, as he gave an 'oh' face.

The bell rang, signalling the start of class, and i was practically praying that Danny didn't have the same class as me.

I went to sit down next to billy, thats when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Long time no see, eh?" Danny said, that same stupid smirk on his face.

"Fuck off, Danny," i said, turning away from him.

He grabbed my arm, tightly, "what? I made my parents swap schools just so i could see you, don't you realise how much you mean to me?"

Billy looked like he was about to beat someone up.

"Can you just back the fuck off? I don't like you and never will, so go away," i said, before walking off and leaving him standing.