HUM TUM EK TENT MEIN BAND HON...

By avanisuchita

Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghs... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Camp Rover
Author's Note
Chapter- 2 Eyesland
Chapter-3 Destination
Chapter- 4 Hamara Tent
Chapter-5 Gumnaam Hai Koi
Chapter-7 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part 1)
Chapter-8 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part-2)
Chapter-9 Jo Anmol Hai
Chapter-10 Tera Sala
Chapter-11 Accidental Kiss
Author's note
Chapter-12 Lag Ja Gale
Chapter-13 Plzz Sir
Chapter-14 Truth Opened ?
Chapter-15 Preparations & Syapa
Chapter-16 War of Jealousy
Chapter-17 Erotic Flowers
Chapter- 18 Vidai of Both Sheelas
Chapter-19 Ek Dooje Ke Ho Jayein
Chapter-20 Confession:- Chaha To Bahut
Epilogue
Author's Note
An Information

Chapter-6 Main Hoon Na

651 65 116
By avanisuchita

Rajveer made Naina sit properly on mat & himself went to take the sack of fruits which was kept on a corner of the tent. Naina was feeling very different today..a completely distinct kind of zeal which she never felt before, which was very new to her.

Within no time he came back & sat himself in front of her on her mat. Her eyes were gleaming like stars. He slowly took out some fruits from the sack & started feeding her grapes first, one by one with utmost love & care.

Naina was feeling goosebumps all over her stomach. Slowly she too took
the grapes from his hand & started feeding him with the same amount of love & care.

All the while both were looking at each other with pure love filled eyes
But soon it got replaced with intensity
in their eyes as in the process of feeding each other, their lips touched on each other's fingers first by chance then probably by deliberately in desire.

When her lips touched his fingers while taking the grape inside her mouth, a shiver ran down his spine. To control himself he closed his eyes for few secs & gave her next grape to eat.

She slowly was eating the grapes from his hand while looking at him intently. With each grape, touch of her lips on his fingers started increasing, forming knots inside his abdomen.

Her condition was also not very different from him when in the process of feeding him, his lips started rubbing more & more on the skin of her fingers while, making her shiver all over.

With the end of the grapes, they came out of their reverie vth heavy breath.

For some time they didn't look at each other feeling little embarrassed.Only looked after few loquats which they eat silently passing each other's a diffident smile at the end of their meal.

When they done completely, Rajveer made her lie down on the mat very lovingly holding her both shoulders the way his warm breath was fanning her neck.

Naina closed her eyes in anticipation. Her breathing became heavy again & chest going up & down. When Rajveer saw her vulnerable condition, he realized their position.

He immidiately backed off though he felt somewhere his heart danced in happiness seeing his effect on her but he was still in dilemma. His heart was still fearing to believe all that what he was looking in her eyes, what he was feeling seeing her condition...may be the effect of the their tensed past was still haunting him somewhere a little.

As he backed off, the warmth that Naina was feeling around her even in this cold, vanished. She opened her eyes in disappointment though she herself was unaware why..why she felt disappointed..what she actually wants from him..is this she is liking his proximity & wants it more or what..before she could think anything
else, she heard him saying,

"Ab so jao Naina..bahut raat ho gayi hai..subah jaldi bhi uthna hai..aur kuch sochna mat..kisi bhi baat ki tension mat lena..Main Hoon Na...,"

The way he said this to her with assurance, love & care, Naina's heart filled up with extreme love & respect for him. Her disappointment what she felt just a while ago, departed from her.

She gave a delightful smile to him while nodding her head a little.

He smiled back, got up, adjusted the light of lantern from high to low...

moved towards his mat & laid down on it keeping his head on his hand, facing her.

Their eyes were scanning each other's elated faces very admiringly in the dim light of lantern.

Losing into each other they didn't get when they drifted into peaceful sleep.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Maj. Nair became all sweaty to look the horrific scene before him.

He saw a girl, wearing smthing like a white gown was standing little far from him among the dense trees of the forests. In this dark night, there was a slight light spreading behind her but her face was not visible cos it was covered with her thick black hair.

Maj. Nair gulped hard seeing her coz by appearance she was not looking like a normal girl. How could any be here in this dense forest that too this late moment of the night. Definitely he was not getting good vibes from her.

Automatically Aalekh's words rang in his ear. He rubbed his eyes with his hands to make sure what he is looking in front of his eyes is really true or just his illusion coz of his fear.

As he opened his eyes after rubbing them he saw there was no one.. Neither any voice, nor any light nor a  single sign of any one's presence.

He got shocked.

"Was it my illusion only coz of that stupid Aalekh's nonsense talks..," Nair thought in his mind

"Haan wohi hai..Bhoot Voot kuch ni hota..( wiping again the sweat from his forehead) Main bhi pagal hoon jo is Aalekh ki baton me aa gaya ," He mumbled with a small smile giving himself a reason to think it in an another way.

As he turned to leave from there, he heard the laugh of a girl..he instantly looked back & found the same shadow who was going back singing the same song.

This time his mouth left open in O shape for few secs. He started to take his steps back while gulping his saliva. He didn't get when he started to run towards Aalekh & reached near him without looking back even for a sec.

"Aa..Aalekh..Cadet.. Aalekh," his words didn't came out from his mouth. He could speak in such a low voice that it was not audible for anyone except him only.

He took a deep sigh & controlled his accelerated heartbeat then called him again gathering his all courage.

"Aalekh..Cadet Aalekh..,"

Aalekh with difficulty opened his eyes while asking, " Kya h Sir..kaiko jaga diya..itni mushkil se to so paya tha apun itni thandak me..,"

"Andar..andar chalo sone..," Nair spoke keeping his tone normal. Not to show him his fear

Aalekh looked at him shockingly

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho..main itna bhi Patthar dil nahi hoon..Jitna tum log mujhe samjhte ho..," He said in a polite voice

"Kahin aap phir se to apun ko koi sazaa..," Aalekh asked suspiciously

"Aree ni..ni...poori ho gayi tumhari sazaa..ab chalo jaldi se andar...
Wohin sona aram se..," Nair said in a loving tone

Aalekh excitedly got up saying," Vaise Aap itne bhi bure nahi ho Sir..jitna dikhate ho..,"

Nair gave a fake smile while folding his mat. Aalekh entered the tent with winning smile while Maj. Nair followed him immidiately & laid down his mat near his.

"Ye kya kar rahe ho Sir..," Aalekh asked innocently

"Tum yahin sooge mere paas me.. thand bahut hai na..," Nair replied

"Pakka..," Aalekh asked

"Lock kar diya jaye..," Nair spoke in haste

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

When Abhi returned empty handed to his tent, he found Huda was already slept.

Abhi felt really angry but controlled himself thinking Maj. Nair's words.

"Main achchi tarah janta hoon Capt. ki..ye Cadets beyhad badtameez hain.. lekin agar tumhe inke dil me us Capt.
Rajveer ki tarah apni jagah banani hai to tumhe inke sath thoda patience rakhna hoga..Us Capt ki tarah pahle kaboo me lana hoga inhe..aur ek baar ye tumhare kaboo me aa gaye phir jaisa chahe vaisa mod sakte ho tum inhe...,"

Abhi silently went for sleep but it was not easy for him. Though he managed to take a nap but it broke by a sound which he heard with a bad smell felt by his nose.

He turned his side & tried to sleep but again the same happened in next few mins.This time he covered his nose & again efforted to get a sleep but again the same happened..

"Cadet Huda...Cadet Huda...Cadet Huda..," Abhi murmured gritting his teeth & came out from his tent feeling really really annoyed.

He was walking here & there in irritation & anger when he saw something which made his eyes widened.

He saw the shadow of a girl wearing something white was passing through
the route in front of him. Her back was facing him.

Before he could decipher she disappeared somewhere.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Naina's sleep got disturbed when she heard the sound of some footsteps near her tent. Slowly she opened her eyes & saw he was sleeping peacefully in the same condition means still facing her like taking care of her even in his sleeping state. She found the Blanket was kept in the middle of their mats.

She smiled looking at his cute & innocent face but at the same time her eyes filled up with tears seeing his extreme care for her.

It was not too late when she heard the same sound again which had broken her sleep. She very cautiously took the torch & came out of her tent to check. Not wanting to disturb his sleep. She checked everywhere near their tent but found nothing. She came back inside the tent, covered him with blanket & moved towards her mat.

As she was about to lie she again listened the voice. This time she thought to wake him up but left the idea thinking about him.

Coming out of the tent she again checked the area but when again she didn't find anything suspicious or hazardous, she returned to the tent bt of course having fear this time.

She thought for some seconds remembering his words then pulled her mat near his & laid down..Now feeling completely safe near him.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Precap- " Hahaha..mujhe nahi pata tha.. Cadet Naina Ahh..Singh ko dar bhi lagta hai..," Rajveer was laughing & teasing her

"Aap mera majak bana rahe hain," She said with a frown

.......water dripping from his body & hair, was falling on her making her wet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
8.8K 704 13
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ra...
35.3K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
15.8K 959 10
These will be random shots about RAINA based on the premise that Rajveer survived the jeep blast. He helped anonymously to Naina and other in proving...