Jasly Diariesโค

By Anu_sharma21

๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐”‚ More

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿ™| ๐”น๐•’๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐ŸŒง
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿš|๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐• ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ’•
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿœ|๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•๐•ฆ๐Ÿงธ
Shot-5|Only her๐Ÿค
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ-๐Ÿ”|๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญโ“

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-3|๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐Ÿ’—

1.3K 166 78
By Anu_sharma21

Want Inline comments.❤
______________________________________

Short story on confessing of feelings by Jasly to each other when they were justttt......friends. Storyline is going to happen before BB.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Note:-

1. Jasly are only friends.

2. They feel for each other but never confessed the same because they don't want to ruin their friendship.

3. Real gang knows everything. They want them to confess each other as soon as possible.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hum toh sirf dost heinnnn...iss line ne kyi logo ka kaata h. Aur wo kyi logo me se Jaslyians sbse aage h.

Real gang reached Lonavala to spend some family time in this mini vacation.

In night, after dinner and long drive, they all gathered in living area. Sitting on the mattress in balcony, everyone are chatting.

"Bore ho rha h chalo na kuch khele" Nidhi said while snnugling in Punit's embrace who was back hugging her.

"Okay toh kya khelna h" Harsh asked and covered Bharti with blanket as she is four months pregnant.

"Chalo na bhot time ho gya piiye...never ever I have khelte h" Jasmin asked and clapped her hands like a five year old child.

"Aleee chota bccha pogo ki jgh daalu piyega? Na bccha esi chize nhi bolte. Harsh chote bcche ko Chota bheem lga kr do" Bharti said in her childish tone making everyone laugh.

"Me bcchi nhi hu" Jasmin said and pouted.

"Ha aur me Ambani hu...me bcchi nhi hu" Aly said and mimicked Jasmin.

"Kutta" Jasmin said and kicked him but Aly held her legs.

"Saale chodh" she said and start punching him but Aly held her legs with his and with hands...held her hands making her cry...ummm...drama wala rona.

"Ahhh gande kutte kamine chodh mujhe dard ho rha h" Jasmin fakely cried and kept trying to came out from his grip.

"Phele sorry bol" Aly asked and grinned.

"I hate you" Jasmin shouted and made an angry pout.

"Feelings are mutual...I hate you more....ab sorry bol" Aly said.

"Sorry" Jasmin apologized and Aly left her hands. She rubbed her wrist where he held her. She gave him a death glare on which his smile vanished.

"Ho gya tum dono dosto ka?" Punit asked.

"Kha huaa abhi toh bcche h ye dono" Harsh said in double meaning tone.

"Alee toh ek Pogo h aur dusra uss Pogo ka Chota bheem h...kyu haina?" Bharti said and wiggled her brows.

"Buss ab koi kuch nhi bolega aur buss game khelega....smjhe" Jasmin got up keeping her hands over her hips and gave a stern look to each person.

Real gang nodded their head like a good obedient student.

"Aree tum sab chodo mujhe btata hu kya khelna h" Punit said and everyone nodded.

"Bolo Punit baba ki" Aly shouted.

"Jaii..." except Punit everyone shouted.

"Aree buss buss rulaoge kya pagalo...Jasmin tu kadhi h na jaa mere bag me se notebook aur pen leke aa jaldi" Punit said.

Jasmin being an excited kid jumped in excitement and ran in Punit room making Aly smile.

After getting notebook, Punit tore few pages and distributed them to each person.

"So game ka inventor Raghav Juyal h toh smjh skte ho ki kesa hoga game" Punit said and everyone made faces in response murmuring "Mar gye".

Punit continued "Hum sbke pass 1 page h so usko half krke faadh do aur unme koi dare likho. Harr member ki trf se 2 dare honge and hum wo sb iss bowl me daal denge. Ye bottle hum ghumayenge aur jispe ye ruki usko iss bowl me se chit nikal wo dare krna hoga....smjhe?"

"Ha thoda" Jasmin said and start remembering his words to understand the words.

Everyone shared their heads in disbelief.

"Ek twist aur...sb yha bade h toh dare ko thoda bado ke hisab se likhna...ye nhi iski trh" Harsh points towards Jasmin who act to punch him..."Ringa-Ringa roses khelo esa likh do thik h?" Everyone nodded.

"Bado ke hisab se...jese?" Jasmin asked innocently.

"Pogo" Bharti giggled making everyone laugh. Jasmin showed her tongue to Bharti.

"Doneee" Aly said while closing pen cap.

"Isme toh bda fast h tu....pta nhi aur kaamo me kb bnega" Nidhi said while looking at Jasmin.

"Don't worry bnenge bnenge kbhi toh bnenge" Aly winked towards her and everyone smiled.

Jasmin gave a confused look to everyone but not wanting to listen POGO again she kept quiet and start thinking about the dare.

"Done"

"Doneee"

"Done dna done"

"Mera bhi ho gya"

"Done baby"

******

Punit rolled the bottle on floor. Bottle firstly points towards Nidhi. She made face and tried to plead everyone that she don't want to pick...but as usual devils didn't listen her.

She picked one chit from the bowl and opened it. Her eyes widened reading the task.

"Nooo" nidhi said being horrified.

"Yes baby" Jasmin said.

"Kya likha h usme?" Aly asked.

"Give love bite on your partner neck" Nidhi said and her cheeks turned into beetroot.

"All thanks to me" Bharti said and wiggled her brows.

"Calegi tu Calegi Nidhi" Jasmin cheered her but Aly palmed her mouth to stop her shouting.

"Kru?" She asked Punit who gave her a teasing look murmuring "phle nhi kiya kya?" making her more blush.

Nidhi settled in Punit lap and locked her arms around his neck. Everyone hooted and whistle making the couple blush.

Nidhi pulled Punit hoodie a little down and placed her lips on his neck. Punit hold became tight on her waist. She sulked the area while kept kissing the spot time to time.

Jasmin jumped and got up. She moved and stand behind the couple. Leaning a bit, she start seeing their response.

Bharti, Harsh and Aly looks towards her being shocked. Jasmin grinned seeing their response.

"Oo besharam idhar aa unko kese dekh rhi h gdhi" Aly said trying to hold her hand but she moved back nodding no.

Nidhi leave Punit who was controlling himself not kiss her infront of everyone also leaves her...not before whispering "see you tonight".

"Baap re Nidhi tu badi wild h" Jasmin teased while seeing the red spot.

Everyone laughed on her statement.

"Oye jyada mt kr smjhi...couples me ye normal h" Punit said casually while Jasmin made O face.

"Ab tu yha aa aur game continue kro" Aly said and pats the side beside him.

Jasmin nodded and sat there.

Punit again rolled the bottle and this time it is pointed towards Bharti. Harsh brought the chits-bowl towards Bharti and she took a chit from the bowl.

"Kiss your partner for 2 minutes" Bharti said loudly and grinned badly.

Harsh gave a horrified look knowing his wife wild side. He knew Bharti will surely do this.

"Bharti me kya kh rha tha ki..." Before he can complete Bharti pulled him through his collars and placed her lips on his. Firstly Harsh got startled but in few seconds he start responding her kiss making it go more passionate and wild.

Jasly were staring Bharsh like they are some aliens. Jasmin and Nidhi lowered their gaze and start blushing.

"Kya scene h" Aly and Punit teased and hi-fied with each other.

Punit pulled Nidhi and start teasing her.

Aly also pulled Jasmin towards him, holding her waist.

"Jasmin saamane dekhna" He whispered near her ear. Jasmin nodded in no.

Aly held her chin and tried to make her face with the scene but before that Jasmin covered her face with her palms. Aly chuckled on her childish behavior.

"Okay-okay jungli logo 2 minute se jyada ho gya" Punit said like Referee.

Bharti left Harsh who was blushing badly. She wiped her lips with back side of palm murmuring "Mazaa aaya maa kasam".

Everyone chuckled. Jasmin peeped from between her fingers. She sighed and removed her hands. But her cheeks were still red seeing Bharsh make out.

"Dare mera tha but lgta h tum sab usse enjoy kr rhe the" Bharti said with a teasing smile seeing Jasmin and Aly sitting close to each other.

Jasmin gasped understanding Bharti meaning so she slides away from Aly creating space between them. Aly in response rolled his eyes.

"But seriously ye likha kisne tha?" Harsh asked rolling his sleeves in threating way.

"Mene bol kya krega" Aly said and nodded his head asking what.

"Kuch nhi accha task tha" Harsh again straighten his sleeves making everyone laugh.

"So next shikar kon hoga let's see" Punit said and again rolled the bottle.

This time bottle points towards Jasmin who made.

With a cute pout she requested devils "Iss baar chodh do na please".

"Awle awle bhag yha se...utha chit chup chap se" Aly said and smacked her head and picked the bowl.

Jasmin with a sad pout ruffled the chits and picked one. She opened it.

"Describe your crush using food" She said loudly and palmed her face.

This dare made Aly very curious as he wants to know about her crush. Is she likes someone else? His expression were normal but from inside he was feeling anxiety.

"Yha bhi khana" Nidhi said and shake her head in disbelief.

"Jasmin ye toh easy h bol de jldi se" Punit said.

Jasmin was looking down thinking what to do. Biting her lower lip she looked at every person in her group. At last her eyes landed on Aly who was also looking at her. For a second she forgot about the dare and kept looking in his eyes.

She doesn't want to ruin their friendship revealing her feeling about her best friend. Somewhere she knows Aly also likes her but what if he don't?

Her thoughts came to end and she looked away. Aly different emotion appeared in her eyes. FEAR TO LOOSE HER BESTFRIEND.

Closing her eyes she thought something and said "He is so hot that my heart melt like cheese😂😂".

Aly made yuck face listening her while everyone start laughing loudly.

"Kitna cheesy...chiii" Punit said.

"Because cheese is there" Jasmin said and gave a toothy smile.

Everyone shake their head in disbelief. Punit again twirl the bottle and it stopped on Aly.

"Ab aayega maza" Jasmin clapped in excitement.

"Hume bhi" everyone said in union.

"Ha ha toh kya nachu" Aly said in sarcasm and picked a chit from bowl.

"Zor se pdh Aly kya likha h" Jasmin said.

"Reveal your sexiest dream" Aly said loudly and palmed his face.

"Saala mera likha huaa mere pass hi aa gya" Aly groaned in frustation. Everyone start laughing loudly listening him.

"So answer it na" Jasmin asked being the most excited person.

"Bta du?" Aly asked raising his brows towards confirm it.

Because all his wild dreams are with her only.😉

"Off course" Jasmin said and totally turned towards him.

"A date with my crush on beach and then we have sex there only after that" Aly said so casually but everyone eyes widen listening him.

Jasmin start feeling sad listening him. She always dreamed about him. Her love...her care...her life belongs to him.

Listening CRUSH word somewhere a spark of jealously developed in her heart making the surrounding suffocating for her.

"Crsuh kon h ye bhi bol de" Bharti said and winked.

Aly chuckled and nodded in no.

"Jab zindagi me permanently ke liye aa jayegi na tb introduce krwaunga" He said with a smile.

"Oh ho permanently hmm Matlab uske baad kisi ke sath backroad pe nhi jayega?" Punit asked wiggling his brows.

"As couple sirf uske sath jaunga baaki dosto ke sath off course jaata rhunga" Aly.

"Matlab ab jo aayegi wo hi future Mrs. Goni hogi?" Nidhi asked in excitement.

"Ho skta h" Aly said and nodded with a shy smile.

"Oh ho group se ek bachelor jald kam ho jayega" Harsh shouted and whistle.

All the time Jasmin was not feeling good listening their convo. But a smile was there on her face to hide her pain from all of them. After all Aly's happiness is all she wants.

"Chalo ab next kon aata h dekhe" Punit said and was about to roll the bottle when Jasmin interrupted.

"Ruk Punit" everyone looks towards her "mujhe ab chakar aa rhe h maybe nind aa rhi ho issliye so tum log continue kro me Andar jaa rhi hu" Jasmin said with a weak smile.

"Aree phle kyu nhi bola. Ek kaam krti hu tere sirr pe tel ki malish kr deti hu accha lgega" Nidhi said.

"Nhi Nidhi iski jarurat nhi. Me soo lungi na toh subah tak thik ho jaungi. Tum log continue kro me chalti hu" and before someone can interrupt Jasmin literally ran inside her room.

Aly kept staring the retarding figure. As soon as she closed the door, Aly jumped and held Harsh neck between his hands.

"Saale tere plan ki wjh se wo upset ho gyi kamine" Aly whispered yelled while shaking Harsh.

"Maar de iss kamine ko Aly" Bharti also joined his team.

"Aree Aly bechara hadhi pehalwan h...marr jayega. Chodh de usse" Punit laughed.

Aly glared towards Punit and left Harsh. Doing some drama Harsh also start laughing which was followed by both ladies.

"Saare ke saare kamine ho tum log...ya Allah" Aly said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Abe gadhe mere plan ki wjh se hi tere naav aage bdhegi" Harsh said and wiggled his brows.

"Matlab?" Aly asked.

"Wahee guru ye uss bcchi ke sath rh bccho jesa sochne lga h" Bharti said.

Aly rolled his eyes listening her.

"Abe ghochu...tere muh se tere crush ke baare me sunn usse bura lga means usse jealously hui. In short she also likes you hence proved." Nidhi said and clapped.

"Ha but usse baat kese kru iss baare me?" Aly asked and start thinking.

"Ek toh ye ladka...itni ladkiyo ko date kr rkha h but still iski baat krne ne fhatti h" Punit said.

"Abe chutiye sabko mene girlfriends nhi bnaya smjha...Jasmin pehli ladki h jiski sath haa chahta hu shadi ho aur future me wo hi meri wife ho" Aly cleared his point making ladies go all aww.

"Meri baat sunn Aly...usse abhi hu sb kuch bol de...jyada wait krega toh chize complicate hone lg jayegi aur me nhi chahti ab tum dono ke bich kuch bhi issue ho...der mt kr usse apni feelings btane me" Bharti said in calm voice.

Aly thought for a second and nodded "Ha me abhi baat krke aaya usse".

"All the best khalli balli" everyone showed thumbs up to him with a toothy grin.

Ignoring them Aly moved towards Jasmin room and knocked the door. Getting no response from inside he turned the knob to find the door is unlocked.

He peeped inside the room to find it empty. He moved inside and locked the door without making noise.

As balcony door was opened so he peeped there only to find Jasmin starring the sky, and rubbing tears which continously falling from her eyes.

Aly felt pain seeing her tears. He looked around to find DOLLU on her bed. Idea!!!!!!

Picking the dollu he moved towards Jasmin and said "Kitni attention leti h tu Jasmin se".

Jasmin who got startled hearing his voice, turned her face and wiped those tears. Taking a deep breath to control herself, with a fake smile she turned towards Aly.

"Kyu preshan kr rha h meri Dollu ko" Jasmin said and snatched DOLLU from his hands.

"Kyuki isko sbse jyada milti h Jasmin Bhasin ki attention" Aly said drametically while Jasmin chuckled.

"Tu kyu jealous ho rha h?" Jasmin asked while caressing DOLLU'S cheek.

"Jealously toh hogi na but I don't mind to share you with her in future also" Aly said in indirect way but Jasmin shaked her head in disbelief..

"Mujhe share kyu krega tu...kuch dino me tu single nhi rhega...tb meri kya hi jarurat tujhe" Jasmin said and chuckled sadly thinking the same.

Aly snatched DOLLU from Jasmin who gave him a hard glare but he royally ignored it. Keeping DOLLU on her bed he came out and side-hugged her.

"Kisne kha single se relationship me aa jane ke baad me tujhe bhul jaunga? Tu toh humesha sbse aage rhegi mere liye after all you are my best friend na" Aly said and pinched her cheek.

Jasmin nodded in no and said, "Aly kabhi na kabhi harr insaan ki priorities change hoti h" .

"Apne case me nhi hogi" Aly said and pulled Jasmin more towards him.

"Aly agar kabhi tujhe mere aur tere pyar me se kisi ek chuna pdhe toh tu kise chunega?" Jasmin asked staring an unknown place.

Aly thought for a while and replied "Esi situation kabhi aayegi hi nhi".

Jasmin moved her gaze to him and cringed her brows in confusion. But Aly intense gaze was making it difficult for her to look away. They both kept looking in each other's eyes to find only love.

Aly decreased the distance between them and cupped her cheeks in his hands. Jasmin get shocked with his actions but in a second got melted in his touch.

"Pta h kyu..." Jasmin nodded in no..."Because jisse me pyar krta hu wohi meri sbse acchi dost h aur future me esa kabhi nhi hoga jab tujhe chodh mujhe kisi aur ko chuna pde kyuki tu option nhi meri partner h...teri jagah humesha mere dil me h...tu bhot special h mere liye".

Jasmin eyes get moist listening but controlling herself she asked "Kyu? Esa kyu?"

Aly smiled and leaned more towards her face and said "Because I...love...you Jasmin" and placed his lips on her forehead pecked there softly. Jasmin closed her eyes to feel his lips and let the tears fall from her eyes.

Aly's lips stayed there for few seconds. Moving back, he touched his forehead with her and stayed still.

"Listen to me okay? I...love...you. Yes Jasmin I am in love with you. Kabhi socha nhi tha ki apne bestfriend ko ye bolunga pr aaj bol diya kyuki tujhse durr ab me nhi rh skta. You are always there in my thoughts. I have never missed anyone as I miss you. Tu kab dost se family...family se pyar bann gyi pta hi nhi chla. Humesha darta tha ki ye feeling khi apni dosti khrab na kr de but aaj bol diya kyuki not as lovers...not as girlfriend but apne bestfriend ke sath zindagi bitana chahta hu!"

Finally Aly confessed his feelings to Jasmin who start smiling listening him. Tears didn't stopped...they kept flowing.

"Do you also love me Jasmin?" Aly asked moving back.

He is still confused not knowing why?

"Aly..." Jasmin whispered and opened her eyes.

His heart start beating fast...His breaths start getting uneven. For the first time Aly Goni is scared...from her answer like his life depends on that answer.

"I love you too Aly" Jasmin said and jumped in his arms...locking her hands around his neck.

Aly being the happiest soul held her waist and hugged her back. He start twirling in happiness making Jasmin laugh.

From the hug Jasmin moved her head back and kissed on his cheek making his smile wider than before.

"I love you so much" Saying this she again hugged him.

They stayed like this in each other's arm.

Sukoon♡

*************

Hope you like the chapter.

Tried something new.

Rate it out of 10.

Love-love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.2K 13
This is a story of friendship oneshots. There are some selected ships. You can make requests. I am planning to write on .......... JassiRo RohiRat Sh...
47.5K 828 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...
47K 426 84
Jung Jaehyun oneshots enjoy loves smut ๐Ÿ’‹ fluff ๐Ÿ’• angst ๐Ÿ’ข ect ๐Ÿ’š Sad ๐Ÿ’ง but yes there will be WARNINGSโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
51.2K 1K 34
Hananene oneshots {COMPLETED}