Stuck | 18+

By whyyoucarebitch

Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
not an update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
The beginning of the end

Chapter 58

9.9K 493 102
By whyyoucarebitch

Oh my god I am so excitedddd to be back!!! Yayyy!!!
.
.
.
.
.

The images of his vigorous movements reflected in the endless mirrors around, reminding her just how they looked under their thick skin, raw and real, reveling and yet severely hurt. It was all but a fleeting thought before she let herself wallow in the pool of her own voices, her own pain. She jostled back to reality only when his raspy deep voice whispered in her ear, letting the dread sink,

"Not very quiet now are we?"

For a brief moment, she cared and then, she couldn't, not when he was so deep inside her that she felt him more than she felt herself. In response, she all but inhaled, simply forgetting that he said anything before focusing on the orgasm that approached dangerously faster.

From learning her body so deliberately,  when he felt her pussy tightly clenching around him he understood what it meant, stilling instantly, remaining embedded deep within her,

"Not so fast" he whispered before flipping her yet again, coming face to face with the woman of his dreams, vixen of his nightmares.

Before she could whine at the loss, he entered her again, this time painfully slowly, denying the sweetness of release. His face couldn't hold the smirk back as her transparent visage oozed nothing but anger.

As if he had thrown a bucket of water on the fire that she had so zealously raised, her gaze hardened. His fetish to make her desperate in bed went far beyond intentions of amusement, rather seeking the sense of power. Not that he was already dominant in every aspect of her life, but in bed it served a much satisfying purpose.

"What happened?" he asked feigning innocence, as if wondering why her brows furrowed, her nostrils flared. Closing the distance between them, his lips hovered only inches above from hers.

She didn't answer to his flagrant taunt, only that she matched his gaze more fervently, the ache in her lower abdomen intensifying in the wait of release, his movements adding no value.

"Beg for it" his eyes suddenly became steely, not liking the glimpse of contempt in her eyes. And much to his surprise, her face remained stoic, as if there wasn't anything that'd make her beg for what she well deserved.

She came closer, supporting her weight on her arms before giving a soft peck on his lips. Her unwavering gaze not betraying a speck of desperation, he felt perplexed by her action but as soon as she spoke the soft word, he lost it,

"Never"

Her audacity was on the thrive, her bravery annoyingly flourishing. It was obvious that the boundaries of dominance had faded, he had let them for her, but now as her blatant gaze met him in a challenge, he felt the intense urge to demonstrate them once again.

Her expressions morphed from confident to hesitance as instead of getting irritated, he scoffed dismissively at her. No matter how ardently she thought this night was in her hands, it was all but. He knew she was going to regret every bit of her attitude. Of everything he knew, she was going to beg for orgasms, if not to have one, surely to stop having one.

"It's alright" he said, more to himself, not letting her demeanor affect his cool. She expected him to abandon her, leaving her quivering needs in abeyance just for the sake of torturing her further, far from it, he held her waist in strong grip and instead of pushing away, brought her impossibly closer, making sure she felt his thighs as he embedded fully inside her. Her breathe hitched when in strong thrusts he went all out, and came viciously back in, throwing her body in a turmoil as the lump in her abdomen yet again grew. They watched each other closely, him thriving off her eyes as with each powerful thrust her walls ever so beautifully crumbled, her mouth opened only to not say anything. She tried so earnestly to not waver from their eye contest, meeting him halfway through but as she climbed higher she couldn't help closing her eyes in delirium, taking it all in as his rough thrusts pushed her further and further. Swiftly he stood, increasing his pace as she smiled in ecstacy, welcoming the newly building feeling only this time, his thumb menacingly traced her clit.

Her eyes slammed open as his fingers flicked her clit vigorously, all the while his manhood picked a wilder pace, sending her body to inestimable heights. It was time for him to smirk when the dread took over her features.

It was too much. Too much to endure, too much to feel. He was downright rough on her delicate flesh that couldn't bear the immeasurable pleasure pulsing with the pain. Her orgasm approached in a scary force. She didn't know what she was afraid of, but there was a feeling that something else was coming too, and from his smug expressions, she realised he was well aware of it.

The double stimulation of his tactics created a dubious noise, the one that represented his skin slapping hers thuddingly with a hint of the gluttering noise of her juices,

"No No No No" she managed to mutter in an incomprehensible voice, looking at him pleadingly, surprisingly now in desperation.

As much as she tried to pull her body away she couldn't. The tears in her orbs built as an imponderable something built in her stomach, threatening to spill. 

And just as she reached the frightening height, she screamed, he immediately pulled back, allowing the squirt of her juices to release themselves from the pressure. Her thighs terribly shook as she gathered half of the bedsheet in her fists, reveling the feeling as in waves it swept through her body. Instinctively she tightly closed her legs, not wanting it anymore as everything throbbed in vigor. Whatever it was, it was intense. She hadn't even fully stopped shaking when he tried to open her legs. No matter how tightly she tried to keep them close, her dwindling strength did not come to the rescue.

She whined in pleasure, not wanting it yet loving the tingle as he entered yet again, flicking her clit with same force. Soon the same pressure built again, throwing her down the lane of desperation,

"Please...." she cried, trying her best to stop his fingers from their rough massage on her sensitive nub.

"Oh my god...Nooo" her cry echoed across the walls as her juices yet again surged out in force. She felt herself jumping out of the building from the 100th floor, expecting to hit the ground any moment but as the waves after waves her pussy only trembled in fathomless pleasure, she felt herself endlessly flying, never having met the earth.

He devoured the sight of her vulnerability, as it gushed in all its crude glory, as her tremulous state worsened every moment, as she moaned far after he stopped touching her, the after effects of powerful orgasms still well remembered by her body.

"Open your legs" he ordered, not yet finished with what he intended to begin,

"No...No...I can't take it" She pleaded, not being able to look in his eyes, her legs still yet inadvertently trembling.

He was far from gone. When his hands traced her knees, deciding to do it himself, she cried the words he sought all along,

"I beg you...please no" and that caught his attention, he looked at her warily before softening his gaze, moving his touch away, taking a step back, making her release a long held breathe. After begging or not, he had displayed the speck of kindness on her thoroughly done body. She tried to relax herself, calming her ragged breathe, controlling the tremble as it hit unpredictably.

She watched her naked worn body in the preposterous mirror over them as he moved in its periphery, seizing the jug before pouring water in a glass. Her brows furrowed as instead of touching the rim of the glass to his mouth, he raised it to her.

She hesitantly sat, laying hold on it before gulping the chug, suddenly realising how dry her throat actually was. She returned the empty glass in his hands as he patiently waited.

"More?" He had to ask given how eagerly she had gulped the whole glass down. She shook her head, now noticing that while she was thoroughly done with night, he was still rock hard having not yet reached his orgasm.

She knew she wasn't bound to feel it, the crawling guilt, but she did. Of all, she had experienced the frustration of not getting it by the end of night, when someone burnt your body on fire only to leave you on edge. Even though he had been the culprit of her state, she thought he didnt deserve it. And before she could chew more on it, she got off the softness of bed, taking him off guard by sitting in front of him on her knees.

For a moment he felt perplexed, far from understanding what was she trying to do but as soon as her tiny hand stroked him in all the sincerity she could, he didn't know what to feel. He wondered whether they healed each other or did the opposite of it, adamant on leaving one another asunder.

It didn't take him long before he released in her mouth, guiding her mouth with the clasp on her hair. Her notorious tongue, sweet lips and soft yet somehow still seductive fondling had done its its magic. Her action though result of inchoate instincts was perceived by him as an selfless act.

When he finished in her mouth, she gulped all of him.

Like a good girl, He had mused.

He held her closer in bed, offering his bicep to let her head rest, feeling her soft breaths as they tickled his chest. She felt his hand rounding around her waist to ensure she remained close, his thumb inadvertently soothing back and forth on her back. Even though they were exhausted, sleep never came, he watched her as she looked at nothing in particular, simply laying in his arms, going over the night that might as well would have been an year.

He realised it'd be atleast a week till he'd hold her again, till then, he'd move around this room like a ghost, lonely and stoic, without a hand to hold or this woman to look at.

For a brief moment, he wondered whether he had gone too far in their game. There was only one way to find out.

"Are you alright?"

His question made her flinch, she came back to reality from her stance.

"Yes" she mumbled without looking at him, not wanting to talk.

His finger traced the skin under her chin, slowly turning her head upwards, letting his sincere gaze meet with hers.

"Are you alright?" He asked again,

"Yes" this time she answered earnestly, letting him know that she wasn't lying.

He couldn't help but let his hand roam around her face, pushing back the non existent strand back under her ear.

It was unbelievable, his softness. She wouldn't have trusted this was the same hand that had showed her heaven and hell, if it wasn't for her own eyes that watched him do it. She couldn't but blink at him, stunned at everything he was.

"Jesus I'll miss you" he groaned as if in pain, remembering the moment as it painfully passed in her embrace. The distance of few days seeming like a torture of eternities.

Her eyes met in distress. She wanted to stay too. Why must he be taking decisions that he himself hated to endure?

"You don't have to if I stay" she put the obvious conclusion forward, disliking the abrupt way he had declared his stupid demand,

He exhaled, wondering how long would they be ruminating around this subject,

"I need this. You need this. We'll value each other if we're apart for some time" he said softly, expecting her to see the other side but as she opened her mouth, she was beyond it,

"That's the stupidest thing I've -" Her ramble was seized when his voice raised,

"TARA, this topic ends here"

As she was shut there was a subtle edge in her eyes, the one that brimmed with emotions, most of them unnecessary, rest, simply illogical. She was aware of the possibility that she might be overreacting, but that didn't stop her from throwing the quintessential tantrum. 

She held his strong arm around her before pulling it away from herself, turning her head around before moving as away from him as she could. He watched her back as she settled herself at the edge of bed, not giving him absolutely any fuck what so ever. The warmth she offered seconds ago now gone. He vividly grasped the power this little woman whom he didn't even know before an year had on him. And as much as he felt weak without her, he was annoyed by the antique. 

"Get you ass back here right now" It was an attempt of making it sound like an order, but as it fell out of his lips, she heard him urge. 

"Why can't I get to be alone for some time?" she asked, her voice sounding distant as she had still not turned to him, adamant on her stance. 

"I said get back here right now" 

"What if I don't?" she tested his edge nonchalantly, not aware of his burgeoning intolerance,  

"I'll finish what you begged to stop" his deadly serious tone hanging like a blade, and for god's sake she knew he wasn't kidding. He wanted a mere excuse of a reason to get back on making her do that again. 

She got up in a second, looking at his now not-so-smug face that confirmed he wasn't joking about it. 

She pointed her trembling finger on his face, scared but unimaginably furious. 

"YOU...you selfish, ruthless, barbarous-" 

In a swift motion he held the same hand, pulling her down, caging her body in his arms as she feebly struggled, her nipples brushing against his chest as she heavily breathed. 

"Continue..." he whispered, wishing to hear the complete sentence she had in mind. But as it always had been, under the spell of his touch, she didn't remember what she was saying, it was astonishing enough she remembered who she was. 

"Do you not love me anymore?" she asked out of nowhere, wondering was that why he tried to push her away, 

The question wiped the smirk off his face, replacing it with concern. It was flabbergasting the conclusions this woman could jump on to.

His heart tighetened as he watched her orbs yet again brimming with tears, her wildly out of control hormones exacerbating her feelings.

"Shhhh, why would you say that?" he tried to coo her, wiping the tear as it trickled down her cheek.

"Is it because I didn't say I love you?"

She sniffled the growing tightness in her throat, watching him as he opened his mouth and closed. He was bewildered, having no idea what was he supposed to say. And when he didn't say anything, her eyes brimmed yet again. She tried to turn around again, hoping to hide her face as it betrayed her turmoil. He didn't let her budge, holding her tight.

"It's not true" he said simply. He realised her mind was definitely playing games with her.

"Never think that" he sternly said, letting his thumb wipe another sliding tear.

"And for fuck's sake stop crying, this is not healthy, not for you, not for our baby"

And that made her sniffle even harder, getting reminded that she was at the nadir of her life was never encouraging, she continued to weep uncontrollably when he partially sat up, furrowing his eyebrows. He didn't know if a bullet would or not, but this moody woman was going to be the end of him.

"What happened, Jesus what do you want me to do woman?"

She stopped her sniveling, her twinkling eyes looking at him as if an angel watched a devil.

He saw her demand coming before she opened her mouth,

"Let me stay" she pleaded, yet again.

And it didn't matter she was whining her way in his mind, that she had miserably lost the game to win the prize or she was innocently manipulative, dangerously practical. In the darkness of their suite, lying beneathe him, his wife had made the same urge she had been making for past hours, only this time, her hopes flourished as she noticed the glimpse of surrender in his eyes.

"Okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 12.7K 48
Socially awkward software engineer Allie isn't looking for romance when she moves to New York City to escape her insufferable ex and start over. But...
74.3K 1.1K 51
She was a flower whom he wanted to possess and he was her nightmare, the one haunting her every dream 𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒔 a beautiful young teenag...
2M 54K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
48.8K 964 44
"The Angel and The Royal Devil" 🖤 "If he doesn't stop staring at you in five seconds, I'll fuck you against this table and you'll cum while locking...