The Mafia's Indian Bride

By Thehardfaller

The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her pare... More

1. A Hard Blow
2.The little quest
3.Saying Yes
4.The Wedding
5.Leaving Home
6.Everything New
7. Bloody floors
8. Full of Surprises...
9. Sunday Church Day
10.She can dance....🤔
12.Let's cook
13.Going to College.
14.Broken
15. Suspense
Author's Note
17. Revenge
18.Date...........
18.Still breathing
19.Precaution
20.First step
21.Experience
22.Step 2
23. Oh...Somethings burning
24.Lets Begin
25. Part one of DOSM
26. Part two of DOSM
27.The Ball
28. The Ball: Part 2
29.The Turmoil
30. Pain
31. Traitor

11. Hmmm..... I love this

3.4K 117 0
By Thehardfaller

Renzo's POV

I returned home from office. As I walked inside I heard some sound coming from Zoya's room but I was not able to understand it. I walked towards her room and opened the door with the spare key I had. There I found her dancing but it was a different form of dance. I have never seen anything like that in my entire life. The way her face showed few expressions and the way her body moved, it all felt in accordance to the song.

When she turned around after turning off the audio system and found me standing there, her body froze. She would have thought to her herself about how careless she is for not locking the door (we know the reason but lets just pretend that we don't know it🤫).

"Wow. That really was something." I say. "Thank you" she says back without looking at me. I move closer to her. Her breathing became quick and short. Hmm... I like how her body responds to me. "I a..m rea..lly sorry. I got bored that's why I was dancing" she starts blabbering. Before she could realize I pulled her towards me by her waist, she looked up at me in utter disbelief. I bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. I did not let it turn into a serious one and trust me it was difficult to control myself. Her lips felt so soft. It felt very different  to kiss her. I have kissed a lot of girls before but I have never felt this kind of feeling towards anyone. By her expression I knew that it was her first kiss and she didn't know how to respond to it but she didn't push me away so that's a good thing. 

I pull back, give her a small smile and walk back towards my room, thinking about all the things I want to do to her and to take care of a tiny issue (you know what I mean).

She is surely going to kill me, not with a knife or a gun but with her innocence and cuteness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guysss..we are so near to reaching 1000 reads. This chapter is a bit short but I will make sure that the next chapter will be longer. Thank you all for your support. Please do provide your suggestions so that I can improve a little more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 94.2K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
1.3M 43.6K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
83.4K 7.4K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
4.6K 196 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...