God Slayer

Od Veiss7

Izuku Yagi never had a good life, always neglected and beaten, but what if he was given a power so vast and i... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
USJ
Chapter 15
Himiko Toga
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sports Festival Pt. 1

Chapter 3

6.2K 104 71
Od Veiss7

Inko and Toshinori watched as paramedics carried Izuku on a stretcher into an ambulance an rushed to the closest hospital.

Worried for their son they quickly rushed back home, changed their clothes, and quickly followed the ambulance that held their son.

*Meanwhile*

"No fucking way!"

Yo shouted with a exasperated face. He knew Izuku was determined, but after hearing he was the one who cleared Dagobah Beach, he now simply thought Izuku was clinically insane.

"I know, right? I mean. He hasn't ever thought of it before, why would he do it now?"

"Because that loser still thinks he has a chance, that's the only reason."

Bakugo had grown to loathe Izuku as they grew up. Every time he tried bullying someone else Izuku would be there to try and save the day, only to be pummeled.

However this did raise several red flags inside of Bakugo's head. This was too drastic of a change, even by his standards, why the sudden change?

"Pfft, like he could get in, UA is a prestigious school. They wouldn't let a quirkless bastard in."

Yo finished his drink, the news went on about Izuku's deed all morning, so there really wasn't much to talk about besides that. The media hadn't revealed that Izuku was in the hospital however, fearing something would happen to him, they quickly changed to their regular broadcast of the weather and any villains being apprehended.

Izumi's friend group remained silent before going their separate ways.

*Meanwhile*

Heart monitors and other medical equipment were hooked up to Izuku. The doctors had said it was standard procedure before letting the number sixth hero and number one hero to enter his room.

"Do you think he found out yet?"

A woman asked her colleague who had responded with the same volume.

"I don't think so, let's hope we don't make him faint."

They quickly silenced themselves as Izuku began to wake up. The two heroes stood proudly as he sat up in bed Izuku rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up, and almost fell unconscious upon seeing two heroes in the room with him.

"A-All Might!? Ps-Psybolt?!"

The number one hero; All Might and number six hero; Psybolt had came to visit Izuku. He had stars in his eyes as he began firing off questions at the two.

'Do we really give off that kind of feeling?'

Admittedly they were slightly overwhelmed the two heroes had been able to contain his excitement by showing who they really were.

Izuku believed he was in a dream, inside of a dream, as he saw All Might shrink down, steam emitting from his body, while Psybolt took off her mask. His mom and dad were pro heroes.

"Mom, Dad, you two are All Might and Psybolt!"

"Yes, we are Izuku."

Inko felt relieved that she could finally tell both of her children. While Toshinori was still a little skeptical but told him regardless.

"My boy, you do not know how proud I am. What you did will always be remembered. Never forget where you started."

Toshinori smiled as Izuku nodded at his words. As the trio were talking Izumi walked into the room with Bakugo, with Yo tagging along, an Izuku quickly smiled as she walked in.

"Izumi! Did you know our parents are heroes!"

Izumi looked at him normally before laughing in his face. Izuku sat there confused while Bakugo and Yo joined Izumi in laughing. Inko furrowed her eyebrows slightly while Toshinori raised his left eyebrow questioningly.

"You mean to tell me, you the hero obsessed fanboy, was just now told that?"

Izumi laughed harder, as well as Bakugo an Yo, while Izuku couldn't help but wonder why they were laughing. They didn't notice Inko's temper slowly rising.

"W-Why are you laughing..?"

Izumi stopped and smirked right in Izuku's face, one she made after she and her lackies beat him, and whispered into his ear.

"Because I already knew you bastard, daddy gave me his quirk called One For All, he could have given it to you but said your not hero enough. He even said that he'll train all three of us, mommy told me her secret when daddy told me about his quirk. Face it Deku, you're never gonna be a hero."

Izumi walked away in satisfaction as Bakugo wrapped an arm around her and Yo smiled as he followed them.

Upon reaching the door however it had quickly shut on them. Izumi tried opening it but it wouldn't budge.

"The he-!"

Izumi was restricted of her movements, a force gripping onto her, she began being pulled toward Inko where she held the most feared glare known in the Yagi household.

"What did you say Izumi?"

Her voice was unusually calm and Izumi thought she did nothing wrong. So she admitted what she told Izuku, who was staring at his bed in disbelief, and Inko couldn't have been more heartbroken.

"Izuku is a worthless, defenseless, and stupid Deku mom. He needs to know that he should give up on his dreams, to be realistic."

Izumi's head snapped toward the left as stinging pain formed on the left side of her face. She looked up at her mother who had tears threatening to spill at any given moment. Izumi was confused, Izuku is a quirkless freak, what did she do to get slapped?

"I have never, ever, raised to be like this. Who did this to you?"

Izumi sneered as she looked at Izuku, who was now crying, and only became angered.

"Izuku is quirkless mom! He should just jump off a roof if he wants to play hero so bad!"

The room was filled with eerie silence as Inko stared at her daughter with shock and bewilderment.

Izumi looked around herself an saw her dad, the one who treated her as if she was the queen, only look away to the ground in disappointment. Bakugo stared at Izumi with wide eyes, he knew Izumi had a grudge against Izuku, but he never knew it grew to be complete hatred. Yo, who was secretly enjoying this, faked his shock and knew he was the one who changed Izumi.

"Get out."

Two words. Only two words. Were enough to make Izumi come crashing down to earth.

"W-What?"

"Get out! Everyone leave! I need to be alone with Izuku."

Izumi dropped to the floor, using her hands to hold herself up, as she stared at her mother whose tears kept falling. Izumi stood up and tried talking to Inko but only received another slap.

"My daughter would never say that about her brother! Her own family! I don't know what brought on this sudden change, but I despise it Izumi! You will be moving in with some relatives until you realize the error in your mistakes!"

"W-What!? B-But I didn't do anything! I-It's Izuku whose quirkless, not me!"

Another slap, this time Izumi's cheeks were slightly red, as she stared at Inko. Her next words were what truly got through.

"I am revoking your recommendation acceptance letter for UA."

"What!?"

"I do not want to see, or even hear from you, until you know what you did wrong."

Toshinori placed his hand on Inko's shoulder as he stared at Izumi. She looked at her father with pleading eyes only to be met with a disappointing glare. Izumi snapped her head toward Izuku as he looked at her, her stomach once more turning and twisting from his tears, she yelled in anger as she lunged at Izuku.

Yellowish green lightning sparking off her body as she reeled her fist back. Izuku braced himself, Bakugo tried stopping Izumi, until her punch had landed.

"That is enough Izumi Yagi, stand down before I deal with you myself."

Izuku's head shot up as he stared at the indigo colored hand that caught Izumi's punch. Izumi in question looked to see Shiva glaring at her, her body remained stiff and frozen, fear enveloped her entire being as she stared at the God.

"W-Who the hell are you!?"

Izumi, despite filled with fear, managed to let that one sentence out. Shiva threw Izumi's fist back to her, falling back onto the ground, as he stood up his head nearly touching the ceiling.

"I am Shiva, and you shall speak with more respect to your brother."

Izuku had stars in his eyes as he stared at Shiva. He had thought he forgotten all about him an found someone else, an yet here he was standing in the same room as him. Izumi thought a God would be on her side so she laughed as she spoke to Shiva.

"You hear that Izuku! You quirkless freak! Even a God sees how stong I-!"

She felt a disturbing amount of murderous aura radiating off Shiva. The temperature in the room was slowly rising as Izuku watched Shiva's body be lit on fire.

"I will never take your side Izumi Yagi, I have seen what you have done to my student. An your actions and dream of becoming a hero sicken me. How could you be a hero, when you disapprove of Izuku for simply lacking a quirk?"

"S-Shiva!"

The God in question raised his head slightly as he looked at Toshinori.

"Ah, Toshinori, it has been some time my friend. How are things?"

Izuku glanced at his dad, wondering how he knew Shiva, before listening.

"Besides of right now, my son Izuku, had cleaned an entire beach that was full of garbage. An I couldn't be anymore proud, and to think he caught your attention, impressive my boy!"

Izuku smiled softly from the praise while Izumi glared at everyone in the room. She has a quirk, two quirks! Why is her quirkless brother being praised!?

"Ahem! I think we're forgetting someone here!"

No one paid her any attention. Izumi began seething with anger before storming out of the room, dragging Bakugo and Yo, and slammed the door shut.

Shiva watched her leave as he sighed in frustration.

"Now that she is gone, there is something I need to tell you both, it is about Humanity's Will."

Izuku watched as his parents talked with Shiva about a power. Was this the power he would receive? Was his dream of being a hero becoming a reality?

"Izuku is the perfect candidate for it. I simply need your permission to train him myself to ensure he is ready."

Inko was about reject the offer almost instantly, until looking at Izuku who held hopeful eyes as he stared at his parents, she sighed and knew what came with the power. She didn't want to see her son eventually killed by another God.

"Shiva, I will let you train Izuku."

Izuku smiled upon hearing this but waited in anticipation as her glare returned.

"However, if I say so, Izuku will no longer train and you leave our lives for good. Understood?"

Shiva, who held a small smile, nodded his head.

"Crystal clear Inko. Now Izuku, I think it's about time I fulfilled my end of our bargain."

The entity had appeared an Izuku smiled, asking how they were, upon seeing the floating orb. Shiva grabbed the orb and walked up to Izuku with a proud smile.

"Izuku Yagi, you have exceeded all expectations I have placed, and your drive for being a hero-!"

"I don't want to be a hero."

The three adults all gasped upon hearing this. Shiva seemed disappointed, an saddened, he was about to leave to find another but Izuku spoke once more.

"I want to be humanities savior, if that means fighting Gods, then so be it. This is my home. An nothing is gonna change that."

Shiva smirked as he saw a bit of Raiden from Izuku. He walked back next to the bed and held the orb out to Izuku.

"Then take your will, Humanity's Will, and fulfill your destiny."

As Izuku reached for the orb a bright enveloped the room.

*Meanwhile*

A girl was walking with two of her friends to the hospital that Izuku was staying in.

"You think he'll remember us Jirou?"

A girl with pink fluffy hair, her black eyes glistening with worry, as their third friend with short purple hair reassured her.

"Don't worry Mina, I'm sure Green will remember us. He remembered you right Setsuna?"

Mina Ashido, Kyouka Jirou, an Setsuna Tokage were the three girls that Izuku had protected from further harm when they were children. They hoped they would meet Izuku again and they certainly did just not in the way they expected. Upon entering the hospital Setsuna walked up to the receptionist and asked for Izuku's room number.

"Kyo-chan! I'm scared! What if he doesn't remember us!"

Mina was bullied for having a mutation quirk that resulted in changing her appearance to the color pink. She hoped Izuku hadn't changed into a bully himself.

"Mina, you know that he wouldn't forget, Izuku isn't one to bully. He wouldn't harm a fly, and that's a fact."

Setsuna came back an the two followed her as they searched for Izuku's room. Setsuna was nervous, Mina was very nervous, and Kyouka had truly hoped that Izuku was still the same.

*Izuku's room*

The boy slowly opened his eyes and felt nothing had changed. The light was gone an Shiva was smiling, does that mean he has it?

"So, how do you feel Izuku?"

Toshinori had never noticed Izuku, but upon seeing his latest action, regrets he didn't give his quirkless son an equal chance. Izuku looked down at his hand, curling it into a fist before opening it again.

"I..I don't feel any different...was there something that was supposed to happen?"

Before he could look up, vivid images popped into his mind. It was memories. Izuku watched, and felt, all of the fights. Every kick, punch, cut, and insult Izuku felt and heard every single one. Then his body began to pulsate with pain. Izuku clutched his chest, where his heart is, and gasped for air.

"Izuku! Breathe!"

Shiva watched on in worry, with Izuku's parents, as Izuku was experiencing what could only be described as a panic attack. An finally Izuku saw the memories of Shiva when he had fought, which had only worsened his current state.

The heart beat monitor was beeping rapidly as Toshinori an Inko grabbed their sons hands and tried calming him down. Izuku began hyperventilating until Shiva placed his hand upon his shoulder and shook him gently.

"Breathe, Izuku, you are fine. You are still in the hospital."

Izuku looked around himself in worry an eventually began to calm down. Inko worried this was a sign that Izuku shouldn't go through with this but she kept quiet knowing that Izuku would still move forward. Toshinori was just glad Izuku was now okay.

"Izuku, honey. A-Are you alright?"

Izuku glanced at his mom before smiling gently. He pulled his other hand away from Toshinori's hand and hugged his mother.

"I am sorry for worrying you mother. I am quite fine for now, but Shiva, why did I see you?"

Shiva knew what he meant, however the two heroes didn't, so he acted dumb.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why did you fight Raiden Tameemon, and what is Ragnarok?"

To be Continued.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.5K 70 7
The man who transcend the limits of the human body, allowing him to become a being akin to a God. Six years ago, his name was feared throughout the u...
208K 4.3K 64
You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya and my life has been hell for over 14 yea...
40.1K 505 22
izuku yagi was picked on because he was quirkless but what what happens when a man he meets in a dream gives him his powers let's just say shit's bo...
53.5K 1K 25
Izuku Midoriya had a dream of being a hero one day. Unfortunately he wasn't born with a quirk to help him on such a path. His life was completely tur...